In The Midst Of Serendipity

By Iwrites11

DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of t... More

Author's Note
Characters and Asthetics
|Chapter 01| Mysterious Hazel Orbs
|Chapter 02| A Bloom In The Garden
|Chapter 03| The Cumbersome Excursion
|Chapter 04| A Horrendous Stratagem
|Chapter 05| The Emergence Of Her Distress
|Chapter 06| Her Dreadful Time Period
|Chapter 07| An Indifferent Redendvzous
|Chapter 08| A Change For The Bright Side
|Chapter 09| A Change For The Worst Side
|Chapter 10| The Uncanny Play of Destiny
|Chapter 11|It's Already Fated
|Chapter 12| Eye To Eye Clash
|Chapter 13| Some Matters Secrets
|Chapter 14|Unpleasant Situations
|Chapter 15| An Abrupt Proposal
|Chapter 16| The Fixation Of Fate
|Chapter 17| The Eve Of Henna
|Chapter 19| The New Inclusion
|Chapter 20| The Reception Day
|Chapter 21|The Inkling Of Undesirable
|Chapter 22| Those Virtous Orbs
|Chapter 23| The Reminiscence Of The Past
|Chapter 24| The Notion Of Self Doubt
|Chapter 25| Irrelevant Arguments
|Chapter 26 |The Tint of Jealousy
|Chapter 27| An Event Attended Together
|Chapter 28| The First Display Of Care
|Chapter 29| The Change In The Atmosphere
|Chapter 30| Chaoctic Feelings
|Chapter 31| The Unexplainable Tragedy
|Chapter 32| Sniffles In The Dark
|Chapter 33| The Overdue Acceptance
|Chapter 34| The Blooming Relationship
|Chapter 35| The Uneasiness Inside
|Chapter 36|A Farewell To The Deceased
|Chapter 37| The Process Of Healing
|Chapter 38| The Breaking Point
|Chapter 39| Moving On
|Chapter 40| A New Beginning
| Chapter 41| The Audacity Of The Bad
|Chapter 42| Blazing Hazel Eyes
|Chapter 43|Series of Forgiveness
|Chapter 44| Destined Together
|Epilogue|

|Chapter 18| The Union Of Two Souls

2.7K 88 3
By Iwrites11

Hey guys here's the most awaiting chapter. Do tell me your feedback in the comments. It's sad seeing that no one comments but read my story. Please it takes a lot of time and hardwork to write an interesting chapter for you all. Do comment. Also check out my insta account @iwrites11...
****

Author's POV (Edited)

The day that everyone was waiting for was here. The day when Mir's will welcome another member in their family. The day when not only two people but two families will be tied together. The day of the Union Of Two Souls. It was the wedding day of Shah Zain and Shiza.

The Mir Haveli was in the works since morning. Everyone was busy in the arrangements. The caters were allowed to come at punctual time. The delicious smell of the desi pakwans wafted in the air. The Haveli was yet again decorated from top to bottom. The golden lights were drizzle over the roof of the Haveli till the bottom line of the porch. Everyone was in a very excited mood.

Last night was the proper set up for henna. The girls chose intricate and unique designs of henna. They wanted to look their best today. They can't left any teeny tiny detail. They wanted to look perfect. Since morning, the boys were busy in the works. They were handling from sitting arrangements to the catering.

Aaban and Salar were checking the arrangement in the garden while Hashir was opted to check the caterers. The living room of the Haveli was filled with guests and relatives. Everyone was dining and enjoying. Well some aunties were even teasing Shah Zain that now he will have a wife and she will make him smitten over her.

Shah Zain was quite all the time. Only if they people know the reality. The wedding was in great hustle and bustle. But yet Shah Zain felt no excitement nor any wedding jitters. It was like he was just a robot agreeing to everyone's orders. No one even ask for his permission in the marriage. They rather forced him to agree.

He sighed not liking the teasing at all but his manners were stopping him from uttering anything disrespectful. He took a long breath and almost relieved when Zohra stated

"Let Zain rest. It's his big day and he needs to be fresh in the evening."

He passed a relief look to hi mother and she motioned him to go upstairs. He left finally able to breath properly. Desi aunts were hard to encounter...
****

It was finally evening. The girls just arrived back form the parlour. Jahangir suggested to call the makeup artists at home but the cheeky girls wanted to enjoy the real wedding festivities and decided to go a parlour instead. Salar picked them and they reached back to the Haveli.

The event was yet to start. It was 6 in the evening. Salar and Aaban were already dressed in black crisp kurta sherwani with black pajamas. Their wrists were clad in expensive watches. They both looked charming. The girls came out in the garden. The whole garden was filled with seats covered with cotton cloth and tables.

The stage was at the front with a small table in between. Few people were sitting here and there as the guests were about to come. Kinza, Nimra and Zarnish smiled seeing the decoration. It was not too much nor too much light. It was a perfect balance of beauty with simplicity.

It was just... perfect. The girls were dressed in beautiful wedding clothes. Nimra was dressed in a beautiful beige color maxi dress with same colored duppata.The upper area had detailing on it. Her hairs were open and curl. Her makeup was soft giving her an enchanting look.

(Nimra's Dress)

Kinza on the other hand chose a beautiful pink and beige colored combination to wear. Her pink dupatta was settled neatly on her left shoulder. Her hairs were twisted and curl at the end. She chose shimmery eyes with pink colored lip. She looked eye catching.

(Kinza's Dress)

Zarnish chose a dress similar to her rest of the cousins. The girls chose to do a theme. She was clad in a light baby pink frock and sharara with detailing on her frock. She was wearing glittery makeup with nude lips. She doesn't want to go for fancy but as it was her cousin's marriage, Shehnaz insisted her to do a heavy makeup. She has to obliged as she can't disobey her elder. But she looked like a beauty in disguise in her attire.

(Zarnish's Dress)

They all looked so beautiful. Shehnaz Begum and Zohra approached them. They were also dressed in expensive clothing. Zohra was giving the typical 'bete k maa' vibes. Shehnaz smiled at the young girls and stated

"Allah tum logon ki hifazat kre."

(May God protect you all)

They all smiled. Zohra was stoic. She doesn't even saying anything. Of course, how can she say anything? Her son was practically force to marry a peasant. She hated that girl to the guts. How will she tolerate her presence in the Haveli for the rest of the life. Zohra's sour face didn't get un-notice by Nimra.

She took a deep breath and motioned her mother to follow her to a corner. She doesn't want to create a scene. When Zohra and her was at a minimal distance from the others, Nimra whispered asked her mother

"Mama, ap kia kar rahi hain?"

(Mom, what are you doing?)

Zohra shrugged nonchalantly and said

"I'm not doing anything."

Nimra sighed and tried to explain her mother

"Mama, please I know you're against this marriage but please try to smile atleast. What will others think?"

Zohra clicked her tongue in annoyance and stated rather uneasily

"I don't care about what others think. I can't pretend to be happy when I am clearly not."

With that said, she stormed out of the garden and went back inside the Haveli. Nimra exhaled tiredly seeing the stubborness of her mother. Kinza approached her and she got worried seeing her tired face. Kinza then joked to lighten the atmosphere

"The groom's sister got tired already and even the function hasn't started yet."

A smile appeared on Nimra's lips and Kinza laughed. They both then joined Zarnish again. But Nimra was praying mentally for the well being of this event. She doesn't want any mishap. On the other hand, Bisma was finally ready.

She was doing a little touch up when Kulsoom entered inside. She was dressed in a beautiful pista colored dress with golden work on it. Kulsoom smiled in love seeing her daughter all glammed up. She walked towards her and kissed her cheeks. Kulsoom stroke her hairs and said

"Mashallah, boht pyari lag rhi ha meri bacchi."

(You're looking really beautiful)

Bisma chuckled and thanked her. Bisma was wearing a beautiful off white and tea pink colored mixed sharara and blouse. The whole attire was filled with golden detailing on it. Her hairs were open and slightly curled. She wore beautiful studded earrings and bangles to complete her look. She looked admirable.

(Bisma's Dress)

Kulsoom then asked her

"Is Shiza ready yet?"

Bisma thought for a while before answering

"Yeah, when I last checked her, the makeup artists was styling her hairs. She must be ready by now. You can go and visit her."

Kulsoom nodded and exited the door to saw the bride...
****

Shiza was sitting infront of the mirror. The makeup artists were busy final touching up her makeup. Her hairs were tied in a bun with few curly strands falling onto her face. A big white flower hair accessory was added to her bun to make it more fuller. Her makeup was done up to the mark.

Her eyes were shimmery and lips were on the bold red side. Her face makeup was kept minimal to enhance her eyes and lips. Her red henna filled hands were covered in exquisite rings. Her engagement ring was shining the best in them.

Her wrists adorned red and golden big bangles and kangans. Her beautiful red colored wedding dress was so eye catching. The beautiful dupatta with golden work on it was now being set on her head. Her dazzling neck piece and long earrings were making her look ten times more prettier. She was wearing golden colored heels.

She finally stood up after getting fully dressed. She looked ravishing. She couldn't even believe that it was her. The woman standing infront of the mirror was soon to be a Mir! That name still gave her chills. She can't believe she was going to be a part of them. She sighed eyeing herself from top to bottom.

She was looking way more gorgeousness than she thought she'll look on her wedding day. The whole credit goes to the makeup artists. They made her looked like this.

(Shiza's Wedding Dress)

The door to her room opened and Kulsoom entered inside. But her breath hitched when she saw the beauty standing infront of her. Kulsoom can't believe that it was her Shiza. The once simple and bare face Shiza was now replaced by a beautiful bride. Kulsoom's eyes teared up seeing her standing there all dolled up. Just how fast the time passes!

She still remembered the tiny Shiza who used to hide behind her because she was extremely shy and now seeing her going to be someone's bride was making her emotional. Shiza noticed her tears and immediately walked towards her. She wiped her tears and stated

"Don't cry, Khala."

Her own voice was hoarse. She can't believe she will be leaving them. Kulsoom smiled tenderly at her and said with proud

"My daughter looked so beautiful today. May Allah grant you all the happiness of the world."

Shiza muttered ameen under her breath. She needed Duas today. She doesn't know what marriage life will bring. Kulsoom saw the agitation on her face and motioned her to sit down. When they both sat down, Kulsoom held her hand and started

"Beta look marriage is not as easy as people think it is. It needs efforts. It's not unknown that marriage can work only when both sides are doing efforts. But beta, being a woman we have to sacrifice. We have to bear things in order to save our family. Marriage is a very sacred bond. It completes half of our Deen. You will face some grave difficulties in the starting period. Every woman faces it. But don't you dare lose hope. Don't you dare give up. You have to sacrifice something in order to get the future's happiness. Promise me, Shiza! You will do your best even when you think that it's the end. Promise me you will never lose hope. That you will never lose your guard. I want to die peacefully seeing you happily settled in your life. Promise me, bacche."

Shiza's eyes were watery. She hugged her khala so tightly. She shed some tears and pulled back. She sniffled and nodded her head. She gave her hand a little squeeze and assured her

"Don't worry khala. I will do my best. I will do everything in order to make this marriage work. I promise."

Kulsoom sighed in relief. She checked the time on the clock and said

"Come on, beta. It's time. We need to start the Nikah."

Shiza's heart beat accelerated to immense speed. Butterflies erupted in the pit of her stomach. She took long calming breaths to sooth herself. She once again checked herself in the mirror. She did a mental talk to herself. She took one last breath before Kulsoom opened the door and she was taken outside...
****

"Mashallah! Shehzada lag raha ha mera pota."

Shehnaz gushed over the now fully dressed up groom, Shah Zain. He tried to smile at her. Shehnaz blew Quranic verses on him before kissing his forehead. He was dressed in a off white sherwani. His crisp and raw silk was shining. He looked like a charmer.

He was sitting at the stage. Hashir was sitting beside him dressed in the same black colored kurta as the other boys. It was Nikah time. The bride was at the other corner while Shah Zain was sitting at the stage. Shehnaz, Zohra, Lubna, Yusra and the other girls left for the Nikah ceremony.

Shiza was sitting on the chair. Her khala and Bisma surrounded her. The molvi sahab entered inside. Shiza's heart beat sped up. This is it! It's finally happening. The molvi took his place and finally the awaited Nikah started

"Do you Shiza Hussain daughter of Mr. Hussain take Shah Zain Mir son of Jahangir Mir as your husband?"

Shiza's breath hitched. Her throat felt constricted. She was going to be someone's wife. She can't believe it's happening. Kulsoom's comforting hand was placed on her shoulder. Kulsoom nodded her head at her and finally Shiza muttered

"I do!"

The molvi again repeated the same questions two more times and she again responded

"I do!"

The molvi then prayed for the happiness of the new couple. Kulsoom hugged Shehnaz. Everyone was happy. Shiza's eyes became watery and she hugged her khala crying in her soothing embrace. Bisma also hugged the duo.

Shehnaz eyed Zohra who was still standing on the same spot. She motioned her to go and congratulate Kulsoom. Zohra rolled her eyes before going to Kulsoom and hugged her. Her hug was awkward and stiff. She lightly muttered congratulations to Shiza and took the spot again. Shehnaz sighed. But she didn't say anything because she knew it would take time..
***

The molvi was now sitting with Shah Zain. All his family members were present. The molvi asked

"Do you Shah Zain Mir son of Jahangir Mir take Shiza Hussain daughter of Mr. Hussain as your wife?"

Zain was quiet. He doesn't know what to say. Is he really accepting her as his wife? Will he able to live the rest of his life with a girl he hates? Will their marriage ever be a normal marriage? Few minutes passed and he was still silent. Shehnaz was getting worried. She looked at Hashir and he nudged his friend to answer. Shah Zain finally answered

"I do!"

This was repeated for two more times before the molvi announced the newly wedded couple. The whole crowd prayed for the happiness of the newly wedded couple. Zohra hugged her son. Shah Zain was quite. When Hashir hugged him, he whispered in his ears

"Brother, try to act normal."

Zain meekly nodded his head. Soon, the lights went dimmed. The desi loud song was changed into a rather slow romantic song. Shah Zain stood up from his place. At the entrance, stood Shiza. She was looking down. Shah Zain's got fixed on her. She looked beautiful beyond the world.

Her red dress was making her looked like a typical Pakistani bride. Her eyes were down but he could see the shine in them. She took small and timid steps towards him. He walked closer to the stage's edge. When she neared him, he offered his hand to her as an act of formality. How he wished to hold Zarnish's hand like this? Shiza looked up at him and his face was devoid of any emotion.

Her heart sank. He was still outstretching his hand. She sighed and placed her small and soft hand in his rough and calloused one. Today two souls were tied in the bond of nikkah. They hold each other's hands today to never let go again....
****

Hey guys, that's it. I really hope you like the chapter. Do comment vote and share. Also check out my sister account @wittypenart.
Till then take care
Allah Hafiz
****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...
35.8K 800 42
~ completed Intizaar ~ wait ~shab-e-intizaar~ what happens when Alaya Sheikh and Harris Ali are forced to marry each other, one doing it for her fa...
57.7K 1.5K 13
"i am just working here please let me work , i am not here to make any relation so please spare me and if you don,t..... then i will leave this job...
451K 28.4K 51
Genre: Romance, Suspence, Drama and Spritiual Meet Gul -e -Jannat : She is a young divorcee daughter of rich landlord. Because of her first marri...