Under the Sea (Coming Soon)

By weirdoscorner1917

A mermaid lives with the Cullens. She doesn't remember who she is or where she came from. All she remembers i... More

Cast for Act 1
Moodboards
Amphitrite's Mermaid Look & Powers
Sebastian's Inkling/Inkling Warrior Look, Powers & Abilities
Amphitrite's Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet & Cars at the Cullen Home in Forks
Sebastian's motorcycles, cars, cabin interrior, bedroom, bathroom & closer
โ™š Act 1 ~ Pre-Twilight โ™š
โ™š All Act 1 Chapters โ™š
1. Lost & Found
3. Some Petty Fights featuring Edward
4. Family Meeting
5. A New Home for Us in Forks
Cast for Act 2
๐Ÿฆ‹ Act 2 ~ Twilight ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ All Act 2 Chapters ๐Ÿฆ‹
2.1 - A Nosey New Girl
2.2 - Alice's Vision
2.3 - A Second Confrontation with Edward
2.4 - A Lonely Walk on the Beach
2.5 - Mysterious Stranger
2.6 - Secret Swimming Sessions
2.7 - Promises, Promises

2. Adjusting & Old Friends

1.7K 79 32
By weirdoscorner1917

~ Year 1950 - Outskirts of Birmingham Oregon ~

Amphitrite:
I sighed as I adjusted the awful pink dress once again.

I sighed in irritation.

I hated this latest fashion trend that's been going around.

These dresses were cute the first time I saw them but now after having to wear them not so much.

It has been about two and a half years since I joined the Cullen family.

In the time I'd been here, I still hadn't been able to remember much to help Carlisle when he was communicating with the Volturi.

They'd been trying to help him out as well too, until one day their letters just stopped.

It hurt that I couldn't figure out who my mate or soulmate is or if I have one.

I knew he was out there.

He was out there waiting for me. Trying to find me as well.

I couldn't tell you why. It's more of a feeling that I have.

I smiled sadly as I bite my bottom lip. I hoped he'd try to find me soon.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

I had learned so many more things about my powers.

I'd also learned how to control some of them.

There were two powers that I wasn't able to control.

One is my hair changing from red to blonde or my eyes going from their soft forest green to a bright ocean blue.

The second one I'm unable to control is my siren song. If I sing even just happily it can affect anyone nearby and allow me to control them. I hate it but it always seems to work in a bind. I've used it a few times ever since, I'd learned more about my powers.

I'd also learned some new things about myself too.

I'd learned how much I loved varying clothes, hated eating fish or sushi, I loved people and being kind to others.

Nosy or rude people seemed to pissed me off.

I also learned that I have a temper that can go quicker than lightning.

My temper has me either doing something and anything to help take my mind off of whatever has me angry which usually helps.

I leave the room as I hear more voices coming from the living room.

I peeked around the corner seeing a somewhat familiar blonde haired man. He turns and my eyes widen. I smiled and ran to him.

I happily say "Jas! How have ya been?! It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you!" He chuckles.

He happily says "It has been. Almost 90 years now, I believe."

He chuckles and hugs me again only a little bit tighter this time.

I missed him dearly.

He is definitely one of the few vampires I truly trust.

He softly says "Just about. We met in 1860 three years before I was turned. I tried to find you but I couldn't. It hurt me a lot. I thought you were dead for a while until I met Alice. She said she saw you here living with the Cullens. I hadn't believed her at first but now, I'm glad I came." I smiled and scrunched my nose.

Jasper is one of my bestest friends. He was one of the first humans well now vampire that I knew.

Someone taps me on my shoulder.

I turned still smiling and I'm faced with Carlisle and everyone else.

Everyone's confused except for Alice and Edward.

Alice seemed to be a mix of emotions happy and a bit jealous of how close I am with her mate.

Edward looks enraged.

I blushed and realized I forgot to tell them that I knew him.

Carlisle asks us "How do you two know each other?" I smiled.

I softly answered "I know Jasper from when he was human. I remember us meeting because it happened a year before my memory left me." Carlisle nods.

Jasper chimes in saying "We met at the lake nearby my hometown. I went there because I was nervous about the war I signed up for. There I met Amphitrite. She had made a point to help cheer me up and it worked. She also trusted me with her secret. That's the story well at least the short version."

They all stared at us weirdly for a moment before they nodded. Alice even looked at the both of us weirdly for another moment.

She then smiled and goes near him to grab his arm leading him away from me. Jasper stops her and pulls her aside.

I decided to go for a walk to a nearby little river.

I hear them get into a slightly heated argument which made me frown. I hear Edward asking to talk to them alone.

I then had heard part of what she said about me wanting him which isn't true.

I flinched as I heard her say that.

Jasper is my best friend almost like a brother to me.

I got to the lake and smiled.

I looked around and removed my shoes. I knew how to control my tail now. If I wanted it to come out it would whenever I needed it. I also was taught to swim with my legs too incase I didn't want to use my tail.

I dove in and went for a swim.

I knew that swimming would help me clear my mind.

Why does Edward see to hate me so much?

3rd POV:
A man walks through the castle belonging to the Volturi.

The lingering smell of fresh cigarette smoke followed him like a perfume.

The smell also had begun to linger on him and his clothes too.

He walks in front of the three kings.

He kneels down and says "I need your help."

They all stared at him.

The Elite guard also stared at him and were ready for a fight incase he was a threat to their masters.

Caius stared at the man.

The man in front of him somehow looked familiar.

He hesitantly asks "What is it you need help with?"

The man looks up making Caius gasp.

It was his godson.

The young man smiled at him.

He softly says "Hello Godfather it's been a while."

Caius gets off his throne and hugs his godson.

The man then tells his godfather "I'm looking for my soulmate. I ran into trouble with her father trying to marry her off to someone else when he knew about us."

Caius then asks "Of course! We can certainly help you locate her. What does she look like?"

The young man pulls out a sketch of his soulmate.

The sketch was of a young woman who now goes by the name of Amphitrite Cullen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.2K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.
100K 2.5K 14
After the Incident at the Cullen home on Bella's birthday the Cullens move at Edward's request. Eliza isn't all too happy about moving but because sh...
79.6K 1.9K 21
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. (๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘จ๐’๐’†๐’™...
24K 725 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...