Loud House Lincoln's Villaino...

By Loud2134

After what happened in No Such Luck (NSL). Lincoln Loud is suddenly change into the villainous Black Hat and... More

Chapter 1: The Fall of The Loud and The Rise of The Hat
Chapter 2: Getting to Know Flug and A New Home
Chapter 4: A FAILED EXPERIMENT AND A NEW "FAMILY"
Chapter 5: THE SCHOOL AND THE NEW MEMBERS
Chapter 6: Cyled's death and fight between employee's
Chapter 7: Attack On P.E.A.C.E Headquarters
Chapter 8: Ronnie Anne Change Sides and A Special Suprise
Chapter 9: Invasion on The Five Universes and Demencia vs Ronnie Anne
Chapter 10: New Artifacts and An Important Announcement
Chapter 11: Loud Tragedy and The Date
Chapter 12: Old friends Makes New Allies
Chapter 13: Meeting in I.M.P headquarters and the hazbin hotel
Chapter 14: Meeting the Vees and A New Friend
Chapter 15: Power Up and A Helluva Reunion
Chapter 16: Imps vs Succubus vs Heed and An Alpha Hellhound
Chapter 17: Training and How to Find Subordinates
Chapter 18: Where Dragons Reign
Chapter 19: A New Gelatinous Member and Wendigo Hunting
Chapter 20: A Meeting Between Rulers of Hell
Chapter 21: The Path of Being Evil
Chapter 22: A Visit From an Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: A New Era of The Hat
Chapter 24: True Power of Greed

Chapter 3: The Black Hat Organisation and A New Member

1K 12 2
By Loud2134

In a laboratory under a large hat shaped house was a nervous looking subject talking to a video camera on his desk.

Narrator Flug:

Flug: Greetings folks (speaking to the camera), if you wonder why am I doing this?, it is because I once saw my master Black Hat doing this, apparently, it is a good way to get distracted or cool down, so I decided to give it a try as well, it's been a full week since I moved into this huge house, to be honest, I'm still not used to the mutants, their twisted movements disgust me, basically it's because they are mutated corpses and resurrected as obedient zombies, they only obey the orders of our master and Lord Black Hat, Oh well 2 days ago Mr Black Hat came up with a great idea, he wanted to create his own organization of evil, one capable of selling artifacts that promote evil and chaos around the world and to guide villains on the true path of villainy, and I have to admit I really like being an evil genius, and the first propaganda video of our services was unforgettable:

Flashback 2 days ago:

When we started out our new company Black Hat interrupted all television signals, cell phones, computers, and other devices, I didn't ask him how he did it, because I value my life and so I decided to keep quiet. When we started rolling suddenly a black puddle appeared on the floor and from it there is an announcer with a megaphone for a head and started talking.

Announcer: Congratulations, if you are seeing this, you are witnessing the new beginning of a great evil empire, of our great lord of darkness and chief of chiefs, with you Lord Black Hat.

The announcer went back into the black puddle as the camera shift into Black Hat's position.

Black Hat: Greetings future slaves, insignificant cockroaches, and MISERABLE MISCRIENTS !!!(interference) I am Black Hat, the new god of evil in this and the other existing worlds, do not try to change the signal, I am everywhere, I am here to inform all the excuses of rookie villains, who can now hire our services of the new "Black Hat Organization" if you have any doubts, here is my scientific excuse, Doctor Flug.

Flug: Excuse me Boss, are you sure about this?

Black Hat: (angry) JUST DO WHAT I ORDER YOU OR WISH THAT YOU'RE DEAD!!!

Flug: (scared) of course boss of bosses!, well now I will explain what we do, we offer products for your malicious purposes, whether they are weapons, artifacts or even plans that cannot be formulate, we can also take care of your annoying heroes or vigilantes who frustrate your plans, the number for our organization will appear on the screen, and do not worry, the pay is worth it. By the way, boss How much do our services cost?

Black Hat: (reading a newspaper) 9,999,999$ and a soul, as I am in the mood now to gave you this offer.

Flug: (confused) huh?!, Oh well that's the price, but we made up for it very well, Lord Black Hat is an entity of pure evil, he is the destroyer of the devil and the cause of the extinction of the demons in the underworld he also can alter reality so much because he is literally a de-AAAAAGGGHHHH ! (being hanged by one of Black Hat's tentacles

Black Hat: (mega angry) IF YOU GO BACK TO SAYING THE WORD "LITERALLY"!!!, I SWEAR I'LL RIPPED OUT BOTH OF YOUR LEGS FROM YOUR BODY AND PUT THEM IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS!!!

Flug: (pleading) yes boss, sorry boss Well I hope this shows your superiority, well with this I finish my explanation, I pass the word to you boss

Black Hat: Well that would be everything, I hope it has been burned into your heads and if you want to become a part of my organization all you need to do is- (someone calling on the spider phone), HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?!!!

Flug: Sorry boss, (answering the phone) who are you and why are you interupting my boss's dialogue What? Wait really? Oh ok. Boss, someone hired our services.

Black Hat: WHAT? HOW?!!! Okay, that's progress, what is the job about?

Flug;: Apparently they want us to take care of a nosy heroine.

Black Hat: Perfect, what better way to start our services than to eliminate a hero, what powers does she have?

Flug: She only has great superhuman strength ability.

Black Hat: Only that? I see that the current villains are incredibly weak, in agreement we will also test the new machine you just build, right doctor?

Flug: But sir, it is only a prototype I do not know if (seeing how Black Hat looks at me with a murderous look) of course sir! but i most recommend that we do not reveal the name until we see if it works.

Black Hat: Whatever, ok now we will go deal with the heroin.

Flug; Do you want me to send the mutants after her, sir?

Black Hat: No, I will prove myself that a mere human cannot be a nuisance to me, get everything ready and let's go, well that was it, I hope that more people become a subsidiary to my company.

Flug: well that was it, we wait for some worthy villains and not some metiocre fools to bacome a part of this organization, until next time (cutting the transmission). Excuse me Cool boss, what do you plan to do with the heroin?

Black Hat: I want to see if it is true that a pure heart cannot be corrupted, that's what your machine is for isn't it, by the way, what's the name of heroin?

Flug;: Hmmm, let me see (checking his tablet)...she's called Decency.

Black Hat: So she's called Decency, well, I hope that you have preapared everything ready for our first mission, doctor.

Flug: Also gladly boss (walking towards the lab)

Black hat and flug were on top of a building, preparing everything for their "guest".

Black Hat: Are the traps ready, Flug?

Flug: Well, you see boss, the thing is...

???: Black Hat!

Black Hat and Dr Flug: Who's there?!

In front of them was a 19-year-old woman, she was wearing red and black striped leggings and fingerless long-sleeved gloves of the same color with a jacket sleeveless, her left eye is yellow and the other one black, she also has red hair, when she arrived you could see immediately who she was Decency.

Black Hat: So, are you Decency? It's a shame it have to do with a beauty like you, but it's the job.

Decency: (blushing) Y-You t-think I'm a beauty?, I-I don't know what to say. Wait a minute stop it. Don't try to seduce me Black Hat, I have come here to defeat you, from the first moment I saw you on the communication signals, I knew that you were a danger, I swear I will defeat you.

Black Hat: (ignoring her) flattering, (wispering to Flug) how long before the traps are activated?

Flug: (Whispering back) about that, it takes like 5 minutes to activate, so you have to distract her for a while.

Black hat: Are you serious?! -I have no choice, if I attack her she could die and that would be a waste of having brought that new invention, and the fact, she blushed when I called her beautiful is a strange sign considering who i am, but luckily I have a plan- (thought to myself)

Black Hat: Listen to me you little heroin, what if I tell you that I can give you a new job.

Decency: Are you crazy? I would never join the forces of evil, I swore to fight for what is fair, and always defending the innocent.

Black Hat: AAAAGGHHH!!!, -When is it ready because these feelings do not leave me alone- (thought to myself), IS IT READY FLUG?!!!

Flug: Ju-just a little more boss.

Black Hat: Well you know, I used to think like you before, only that I had to help 10 people who were important to me, I believed that we were always going to protect ourselves and help each other, but that only taught me one thing, love and brotherhood are useless, and that took me to where I am, and guess how old am I?

Decency was confused. Was a being of pure evil a normal person? But what did he do to end like this? But when Black Hat asked her his age, that confused her even more.

Decency: Ah? I don't know, maybe 29 or 30 years old?

Black Hat: WRONG!!! I am 11 years old.

Flug and decency: WHAT?!!!

Black Hat: if you don't believe me I can show you (de-transform) -ugh, I hate this form, it brings back so many bad memories- (thought to myself) ready Flug?

Decency: How did a child become a villain?

Flug: -is my boss a boy?- ah? yes, ready boss (pressing a button)

At that moment Decency is trapped in a metal box and suddenly tons of robotic piranhas with legs began to swarm and attack her with deadly bites onto her, ripping pieces of her stockings and her right glove, one of them also bite a piece of her ear.

Decency: (screaming) AAAAAAHHHH!!!

Black Hat: (transforming back) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! These screams of pain are delightful, well time to finish this, attach it now Flug.

Flug: sorry, but this is going to hurt a lot (pressing a button that made the robot piranhas stop attacking and the machine revealed a claw that attach a device to her leg). When the device is attach, it started to electrocute Decency it stimulate her brain altering her personality once it's done the claw turned it's fingers into syringes and inject her body mutating her body and changing her human cells and before she regains her consciousness the device reactivated and shock her with even more electricity, the electric current is so great that the machine exploded, and left Decency was on the ground with something that seemed to be a giant lizard hood and the back of her hair became very long and turned light green.

Black Hat: Now, could you tell me your name my dear?

Demencia: I am...I am...I AM DEMENCIA! The new employee of Black Hat Organization (Salluting)

Black Hat smiled at the lizard girl and placed his hand on her left arm using his powers he creates a Black Hat logo on her arm making it known that she belongs to him and created a pen and contract which Demencia immediately signed.

Black Hat: Welcome to the team Demencia, your job is being my bodyguard and enforcer. Your also going to do some extra jobs for me when i need you to, understood? (smiling sadisticlly at her showing his dagger like teeth)

Demencia blushed at her new boss and nods her head excitingly. Black Hat just continue to smile at the lizard girl before turning his attention to Flug.

Black Hat: I must say, you showed off this time Flug, I think you deserve a raise.

Flug: (happy) Really cool boss?

Black Hat: No, now let's go back to the manor.

Once at the manor:

Black Hat: Flug, take Demencia to her new room, I'll go to my office to get some work done so don't disturb me.

Flug: On it cool boss.

Demencia: Of course my Lord Black Hat (Black Hat teleported away in a cloud of darkness), now where do i sleep nerd. (getting up in Flug's face)

Flug: Spoiled brat (pushing her away), just follow me.

Arriving at one of the rooms of the manor.

Demencia: Is it here?

Flug: Yes, settle down, I have to continue with the project that my boss wants me to take care of.

Demencia: Wait, aren't you curious about Black Hat?

Flug; I preferred not to ask him anything, because unlike you, I do value my life.

Demencia: let's see, how long have you been with him?

Flug: I've only been at his service for 3 days, look, I'll tell you (explaining how they met), and that's what happened.

Demencia: aaaahhh, that's why you wear the bag but even so, you don't think we should know how an 11 year-old boy turned into such a handsome and devilish being

Flug: Handsome? well, it's true, I am intrigued to know how he was transformed.

Demencia: Why don't we go there and find out? Come on let's go to Black Hat's office.

Demencia and Flug found and knocked on the door.

Flug: Excuse me, cool boss. Can we come in?

Black Hat: If you waste my time, I swear you will regret it.

Demencia: don't worry, we just came to clarify a few things.

Flug: So are you really 11 years old sir?

Demencia: your a boy right?

Flug: a boy?

Demencia: he looks so old, but it turns out he's only 11 years old

Black Hat: (heavy sigh) There are things from my past that I just want to forget, but hey, I guess I have no choice -I think it was not a good idea to tell my age and show my real shape to these useless parasites, but i asked for it- (thought to myself), Fine I will tell you my story, my real name is Lincoln Albert Loud (On to Demencia and Flug while Flug remained silent Demencia showed holding the desire to laugh Black Hat suddenly extend his arms and hold them by their necks)! If you dare laugh at me, I swear that I will ripoff your FUCKING LUNGS!!! (Seeing that they nodded, he released them), ahem well, as I was saying, I lived together with my ten "sisters" (the last thing he said with disgust), first was Lori, an arrogant teenager who kept saying "literally "and she's tied to her damned cell phone, Leni the hollow head of the family, basically a cucumber could beat her in intelligence, the third is the damn music fan, Luna she's basically a fucking rocker that I hope to seeing her dying of an overdose, the fourth is the family clown, Luan, her horrible jokes and pranks were just enough of an excuse to kill her, it makes me want to have her little neck around my hands and choke her to death, but that deviated from the topic, the fifth is Lynn she is the athlete bitch, she is horribly proud she prefers her damn championships than her own family and she is the cause of my suffering, the sixth is the emo slut who loves Satan, Lucy she is a lover of everything demonic despite of that none of her rituals work for her, the seventh is the filthy wool, Lana she is the lover of dirt and mechanics, in fact, now that I think about it, because of her clothes and her way of acting, one would think she is bisexual, well the eighth is the daughter of a thousand whores Lola, she believes herself to be the princess of the world she is willing to make life impossible for everyone and to treat them like servants, anyone would say that she would become a born villain, the ninth is the According to her "prodigy girl", Lisa, she always does experiments, which most of the time end in an explosion, I see her future as a dynamite, she always remains stoic in terms of human emotions, she does things like an evil scientist, and the tenth and last is Lily, she is basically .. is .. is ... the only one I consider a sister. Well, we almost always got into trouble every single time, but in the end we ended up solving it as a family, except sometimes, one day Lynn asked me to accompany her to her softball game, at first I did not want to go but she threatened me with her Baseball bat, so I had no choice but to accept, that day was the first time that her team lost, so since I was there, she assumed that I was unlucky, at first I saw it as an opportunity, in such a large family, you can't have time for yourself, so I played along, honestly it was easy to do it, I was even impressed that even Lisa fell for that stupid deception at first it was great, I enjoyed my free time, to the point that all the family left me out, they excluded me from all activities, after that, they forced me to sleep outside, like I was a damn dog, they even forced me to eat in the patio, I confessed that everything was a lie but apparently They were stupid enough to not see the reality, so a plan occurred to me, in Lynn's game, I dressed up as the team mascot which was a STUPID FUCKING SQUIRREL!!!. She won, and when I went with them to celebrate and revealed that I was the one in disguise, but that only made it worse, that family excuse they thought that the suit countered bad luck and turned it into good luck, I could no longer enter the house without wearing the suit on, every time they saw me without the suit, my own sisters beat me up, no matter what it was, they always beat me up, it was like I was an outcast, at school it was worse, they always bothered me, even those I considered friends or the one he saw as a brother he preferred to join the teasing, ever the person that I thought loved me, my girlfriend betrayed me, one day I surprised her kissing with another boy, I tried to cut her off, but she still treated me the same as my sisters looked like it was going to be her punching bag for life so when everyone slept, I took off that filthy suit and went in to take a knife to end my suffering, but at that moment I threw it away, I was not going to give them the pleasure of seeing me dead, at that moment, the demon king appeared, who offered me the offer to have half his soul to take revenge on my sisters, but when he accepted I realized that he only wanted to use me as his slave and servant, so before I finish the transfer, I absorbed the entire soul of the stupid demon, which made me the powerful being that you see in front of you, when I was preparing to kill those motherfuckers, but I was transported to hell, where I extinguished all the existing demons, although now, those sects only worship me, the other demons that escaped, are like tramps who feel a great fear towards me, but the rest of the followers of the devil, such as sects, witches, or others Pathetic groups of fans, they automatically found out that the reign had already passed to me, so they decided to succumb to me, their rituals make me stronger every second, it is good to see that these followers serve something. And last but not least i learned a very important lesson from all of this that is hate and vengengace can be empowering. And that would be all.

Demencia was angrily hitting the floor. While Flug was outraged by what he hear

Demencia: I can't believe they would do this to my dear handsome Lord Black Hat.

Black Hat and Flug: WHAT?!!

Dementia: If I find them, I'm going to break their damn knees.

Flug: Demencia, enough is enough! but it's true, I can't believe they thought something like that, and when did all of this happen?

Black Hat: The bad luck incident started about 11 months ago, and my transformation was the same day I met you, well now your doubts have been clarified, GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!!

Flug and Demencia: (with a military pose) YES CHIEF/YES LOVE!!!

Black Hat: (angry) DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!

Demencia: (happy and confident) Sure thing linky

Black Hat: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! (taking her by the neck) NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, CALL ME THAT, IS THAT CLEAR?!!! (letting her go)

Demencia: (carefree) What you just did was really hot and of course handsome, well good night good looking (walking out the door)

Black Hat: (disgusted) Ugh, Flug, I want you to start the "creature of death" project now

Flug: Yes boss, I'm on to it right now -it's incredible what happened to him, but it seems that he is no longer a child, his behavior is equivalent to that of a monster, but I'm glad that I'm not his enemy- (Flug thought to himself)

With that said, Dr. Flug retreated in the direction of the underground laboratory, where, in one capsule, were two vials, the first one bearing an animal hair, and the other possessing something look like a piece of black fingernail.

Flug: How fortunate I got this when Black Hat was cutting his nails, well now let's see Flug was throwing the items into the capsule, which began to glow and mix the two DNA samples together, which formed a large hairy mass that apparently breathed.

Flug: well I guess it will be ready in the morning, I hope (nervous)

End of flashback:

Flug: and so, that was it, now we have a new member in the "Black Hat Organization", and if this experiment works, it will be a part of our organization, now, I'd better tell my boss that the project is ready Well, see you soon everyone, this Dr Flug signing off. (saying goodbye)

What flug did not know is that in the capsule, there was not a creature of horror and evil, but a being of pure goodness and love.

???: baw?

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 104 6
While trying to avenged his parents, death that was killed by his uncle, Y/n a human who is 17 gets summoned by Blitzo by accident, along with three...
1.6K 36 14
"⸮ɒd ɒʞ ƨυoiɿυɔ ⸮oɈ ɒn γɿoɈƨ ϱnɒdiɒʞɒʞ ϱnoɈ ɒƨɒdɒnid om Ɉiʞɒd" Lincoln the man with the plan, whose plan is to have a normal life and achieve his dre...
10.4K 71 14
After having enough of his sisters, Lincoln felt rage at his family, but eventually, that rage, will turn him into a Monster, literally....... but li...
481K 8.4K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...