𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By JAELINSZN

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 13.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 8.

10K 153 303
By JAELINSZN

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.24.22
6:53 pm - harlem , ny

jaelin sat on her moms bed, scrolling through her tiktok. her mom walked in and rolled her eyes. "i'm bout done tired of seein' yo ass in here," callie murmured. jaelin mugged her then smiled. "it's always nice to see you too mommy!" she sarcastically said.

she sighed and rubbed her temples. she sat next to her daughter on her bed and turned on criminal minds. jaelin quickly turned her phone off and got into the show.

after a couple of minutes, she turned to her mother. "do you know when trilly comes back home?" she asked her mom about her brother. her mother furrowed her eyebrows before checking her phone.

"he comes home a week before thanksgiving, then leaves two weeks after and comes home for christmas break and goes back the third," she said. jaelin nods and looks back at the tv. "why?" the older women asks.

jaelin shrugged. "just missin' my brother." she said. "you have a little brother sleep in the next room?" she said as a question. "no, that nigga be pissin me off," she said, immediately covering her mouth. she ran out her mothers room but not before yelling, "i'm sorry mama! te amo!"

she closed her door quickly and sighed. she walked over to her bed and layed down, going through instagram. she was liking some girls posts before she got a message from noticuz.

noticuz
aye , we doin a youtube video with dd and notti . slide through. along w yo friend jasmine . i got some questions i wanna ask y'all

theyluvjae
fss . what time n where @ ?

noticuz
7:20 n js right outside the deli in ma car . it's where we always shoot my videos

theyluvjae
ightt , see u then
seen

jaelin closed out the instagram app and went to the facetime app. she clicked on 'jazzy 🤍 .' and it started ringing. after 3 rings, she answers the phone showing her and notti.

"hi heartys," jaelin said. notti smiled. "heyy," jasmine said. "what's up?" she asked. jaelin started sharing her screen and showed alex the messages between her and noticuz.

"y'all two down?" she asked the two over the phone. they both looked eachother and nodded. jaelin smiled, "okay. i'll see y'all in 15." she said, ending the call.

she quickly got up and went to her vanity to put on some mascara, blush, and her aquaphor. she went into her closet picking out a grey champion hoodie and some black leggings.

after she got dressed, she threw her hair up in a messy bun with her edges out. she slid on her pink crocs and said her goodbyes to her mom and little brother, walking out the door with her house keys in her hand.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𖤐

at exactly 7:20, notti, jasmine, and jaelin all arrived infront of the deli with a black car infront of the store as well. "y'all actually showed up on time?" jaelin questioned.

jasmine rolled her eyes and notti flipped her off. jaelin started laughing when the car honked at the three, causing them to stop and hurry up and get in the car.

notti sat on the right hand side, jaelin in the middle and jasmine on the left hand side. the two both closed their doors as notti spoke up. "yo, how the fuck did dd get here before us worda bro?" he asked.

dd laughed and shrugged. "i'm always on time fuck you mean," he said looking back. notti deadpanned his brother, making the two girls to laugh. noticuz cleared his throat and started the youtube video.

"what's good youtube it's ya boy noticuz, look, i brought these ugly ass couples here with me,-" noti said before dd and notti smacked him. "ight, ight, chill!" he said putting his hands up.

"anyways. we have dd and jaelin and jasmine and notti. they're here because ima give the people what they want." jaelin eyed him up and down before looking at the camera.

"whatchu mean givin the people what they want?" she questioned. "don't worry about it." he replied, carrying on with the video.

noti got all up in dds face asking, "are you and jaelin gzzzzz dating?" dd pushed him back and put his hair out the way. he looked at the camera before answering, "yes."

noticuz was shocked cause he thought they were just close friends. "oh shit for real?" he asked. "nah they just lyin off they asses." jasmine sarcastically said. noti deadpanned her whilst everyone else laughed.

notti gripped him by the neck as dd went up to his face. "that's a fact." he stated. noticuz hit notti's hand indicating to let him go. he let go as they carried on with the video.

"jaelin, why you let yo nigga run around like a hooligan?" noticuz questioned the girl in the back. "you sound like your a fucking duck," she said, causing notti to burst out laughing.

"that's how you laugh?" noticuz asked notti, mocking his laugh. notti stopped laughing and smacked the boy in his face. "that's how i be havin her laugh, bruh," notti said referring to jasmine.

jaelin looked over at her bestfriend with wide eyes as dd started clapping his hands while laughing. notti got up from his seat and went up in his face. "i be controllin dat allllll the wayyyy." he said.

noticuz turned the other way and looked at the window. "you ain't controlling nothin. you a little ass kid." he said. jasmine shot up from her seat. "and?" she questioned. noticuz's eyes widened. "so he do be controlling that?" he asked the girl.

she rolled her eyes. "no, he don't be but i'm just sayin," she said, shrugging. "we in sugarhill. kids youngerrr than us be doin it." noticuz waved her off and looked back at the camera.

noti turned to dd, putting his fingers in his face. "last time i talked to you, you was fuckin' with crystal," he said. jaelin cocked an eyebrow, looking at her boyfriend. dd smacked his hand away and got in his face.

"yo, word2, put yo hand in ma face again.." he said, grabbing his shirt and pulling it. "yeah, you know what happens." he laughed. noti rolled his eyes. "but nigga the last time we talked was almost a year ago. ion fuck with that bitch. fuck that hoe." he said looking at the camera.

jaelin relaxed her tensed body and grabbed the older boys shirt. "yo, why you askin these dumb questions?" she asked. he looked at her than back at dd. "yo, dd," he said. "yo, dd, she touch me one more time ima smack the shit out of you." he said looking at the boy.

jaelin let go of him and started laughing. throughout the video, everyone kept on beating up on noticuz and laughing along with everything. that was until noticuz got to the point where he started asking about the exes.

jasmine and notti ended up leaving mid video because they wanted food. so it was just the three in the car and jaelin was still sitting in the middle except she was on the ground.

she was zoned out until noticuz started talking. he pulled out a kitkat bar and her eyes lit up. "this is how, you gotta treat jae," he said whilst the girl was still eyeballing the candy.

"you gotta give her candy. she a little girl." he said. dd laughed and looked at the girl. noti started teasing the girl with candy which caused her to start hitting him. dd ended up getting the candy and showing it to the camera.

"we finna make this nigga eat this shit," he said. he started shoving the now open kitkat in noti's face while jaelin was still eyeballing it and trying to reach for it.

"wait, wait, i actually- i actually want some," he said, grabbing the kitkat and opening it some more. "let me just get- let me just get one." he said. jaelin was still reaching for the candy. "chill, dick." she said.

he put the candy between him and dd and she snatched it from him. she broke a few pieces off, eating them. she was in her own world since she clearly didn't hear who dd and noti were talking to outside the window.

jaelin was still eating the candy when noti started talking to dd, grabbing him by his shirt. "dd, when did you and jaelin start dating?" he asked. "been. stop touching ma shirt bro, gangsta," he replied.

you can still see jaelin in the back, eating the candy. she tilted her head back and put some more in her mouth. "i'm starting to realize you delusionalllll." noticuz said, all up in his face. "you dayyyyyroooomm, nigga." dd said.

"suuupperrr dayroom, nigga." she said, trying to get some of the crumbs at the bottom of the wrapper. "yo, jae, slap this nigga, bro." not i said referring to her boyfriend. instead, she smacked him.

noticuz turned to jaelin. "i heard what happened at that party a few weeks ago," he said. she rolled her eyes and continued eating the kitkat. "what about it?" she asked. "you wanna get yo rounds on crystal huh?" he questioned her.

her and dd started laughing and she nodded 'yes'. "hell yeah, i do. i'll beat that bitches ass, word2." she said. noticuz laughed and looked back at the camera.

"okay, to the point of the video," noti said. he turned towards jaelin who again was putting the lasts of the crumbs in her mouth. "what happened with you and yo ex jason hill?" he questioned.

she froze in her place as dd tensed up. "uhm, we were together for a year and nine months then like two weeks before school started, he cheated on me." she told him. he nodded his head and rested his elbow on the thing in the middle.

"who he cheat on you with?" he questioned the girl again. "ionk. some white girl." she shrugged. he nodded once again, asking another question. "would you get back with him if you had the chance and do it all again?" he asked.

jaelin took a quick glance over at dd who was already looking at her, waiting for her answer. she shook her head. "no, i wouldn't. i'm happy with dd." she said. what it sounded like, dd let out a breath of relief.

noticuz continued to ask jaelin more questions about jason. some like, 'what was y'all's relationship like?' and 'is he better than dd?' she all answered the questions in either no's or a statement.

noti got all what he needed out of the girl, and moved on over to dd. "dd, when did you and crystal stop fucking around with each other?" he asked the boy. jaelin looked at the boy with hope in her eyes, hoping it was long before him and her.

"six months before me and jaelin started dating," he answered truthfully. she relexed a little, sighing. "cappin ass nigga." noti mumbled under his breath before fixing himself in his seat. "you and crystal still talk?" he asked.

jaelin once again, tensed up, waiting for his answer. "want da truth?" he asked noticuz, looking over at jaelin. noti nodded as dd sighed. "yeah, me and her still talk sometimes." he said, immediately regretting his answer.

jaelin put her face in her knees, then bringing them back up and rubbing her face. notices made a 'o' with his mouth, looking between jaelin, dd, and the camera. "oh shittt," he said.

"when was the last time y'all texted?" he asked. he looked at his phone, then looking back up. "yesterday." he replied. jaelins stomach dropped. the day after her birthday?

"damnn," noti said. he turned to jaelin who was now bouncing her leg up and down with tears brimmed at her eyes. she quickly blinked them away as noti asked her a question.

"jae, you cool with dd and crystal still talking as friends?" he asked her. she shrugged her shoulders and made a smug look on her face. "ion mind. he can do what he want." she sternly said.

dd sighed as noticuz looked back at the camera. "well, that was todays video, y'all.." noticuz trailed off, looking between the two teenagers. a tear rolled down the girls cheek as she grabbed her stuff, opening the door and slamming it shut.

"bro, fucking end this shit." dd said raising his voice. noti quickly ended the video, making dd to also walk out the car, slamming the door shut.

jae speaks !

uhm rn we don't like dd cs wtf

anyways i just wanted to cause some shii but they gon make up soon dw . on ma fyp it's been dd , ddot , n lil durks concert n i'm so jealous bro . i wanted to be there so bad . n dis yt vid w noticuz , jstar , n dd was madddd funnyyy .

also i'm thinkin ab making a notti and or ddot book but ionk which one first .. also tysm for 715 reads . i love all y'all 💙💯 .

don't forget to comment and vote

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 22.5K 62
❝ Neena Eellante ❞ - The last two words written by a girl with ratty blonde hair and tear stained, blue eyes. Words scratched fiercely into the spine...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
89.2K 2.4K 17
π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–˜π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–”π–‰, 𝖆 π–œπ–π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–†π–™π–Žπ–“ π–—π–Žπ–‡π–‡π–”π–“ π–œπ–—π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–‰ π–™π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–†π–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰ π–π–Šπ–— π–œπ–—π–Žπ–˜π–™ There were no female stu...
364K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...