๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

43

6.4K 260 60
By WrittenbyDior

"So, how are things going? Have you made your decision yet?" Kasie's therapist, Dr. Dubose asked through their phone call. She was currently sitting down in the finished basement of the house for a bit of privacy while on her call, fiddling with random things as they spoke.

"No. Everything about it feels wrong. I don't want to disrespect my parents like that." Kasie shook her head, twirling a pen in between her fingers as her eyes remained focused on the tv that played animated horror stories; her favorites.

"Is it disrespectful to want closure, or are you convincing yourself that it is so you don't have to talk to your biological parents?" Dr. Dubose spoke. He did have a point, but Kasie wasn't about to just openly admit to him being correct.

"I choose the latter." She shrugged, rolling her eyes at the commercial that came on just when one of the stores was starting to get to its climax, going on a search for the Roku remote that always seemed to disappear from its previous spot beside her.

"Well, this is why we made that pros and cons list, and might I add there were plenty more pros than there were cons- other than your fears."

"I wouldn't even know what to say. What if it has a negative effect? Like, puts me back in the state that I was in that made me come to therapy?" Kasie frowned, finally finding the remote in between the couch cushion, on the opposite side of the couch, skipping the commercial.

"Even though I doubt it would happen, on the off chance that something like that were to occur, you now how the proper tools, knowledge, and know how to use your resources so you don't get in that state again. All you have to do is use everything that you have in front of you, and you'll be fine. That means your family and of course, me." He assured, taking his notes on the other side of the phone.

He had already become used to the fact that whenever it came down to these types of things/situations, Kasie would always think about the worst possible outcomes, strictly based on her fears- this was also fairly common for everyone, but it was his job to break her out of the unhealthy habit.

He'd just have to continue to slowly coach her out of her ways, and make her realize and remember that she had multiple people in her corner that are there for her, especially when she can't be there for herself. And even then, when she doesn't want to "put her problems" on her people, she still has plenty of other outlets in reach she can reach out to.

"I don't even know if I still have the note anymore. What happenes to my closure then, hm? Since you got your degree, and you know every-fucking-thing." She mimicked the TikTok sound, making them both laugh.

"Well, me and my degree believe that you'll find it when the time is right. That's usually how the universe works, right? Things come around when you're ready for them, not before or after. I think you said that, didn't you?" He chuckled, sassing her back.

"Oh booo! You're a psychic now?" They shared another laugh.

Dr. Dubose was a younger therapist and Kasie enjoyed that, especially since he was a black man. She felt that someone who was younger would better suit her and her energy, and that was something that she found out she was completely right about. Dr. Dubose was only two years older than Kasie so in meetings she felt a bit more comfortable with him; it felt like she was talking to a friend rather than in a meeting pertaining to her subtly declining mental health.

"I can be. Next time I see you, I'll read your palms and tell you your future." He joked making her laugh even harder. From the corner of her eye, she saw Jayson descending the stairs, but ultimately paid him no mind since he didn't usually bother her while she was on her calls.

"Oh my gosh." She sighed, wiping the tears from her laughter. "You're dumb as fuck, man." She shook her head.

"I made you laugh, though." He teased, smiling triumphantly on the other side of the phone.

Kasie was definitely a reserved person around those that she didn't know, that also meant that she rarely showed a touch of her personality and Dr. Dubose was more than happy he was able to get her to open up some more to him. To him, she had an amazing personality, vibe, and a contagious laugh. He didn't believe that she should hide these things, it was what made Kasie, and he found her perfect with just a little trauma inside her.

"Touche." Kasie nodded.

"Okay, but on a serious note, if you find the note or when the note finds you, and you feel ready to do it, just do it-"

"Now he's a NIKE ambassador." Kasie mumbled, making him laugh yet again.

"Man bye, get off my phone." He joked. "But forreal Kas', I'm not playing with you, call me if you need to, or use one of your family members, aight?"

"I guess." She sighed.

"Great. You got it champ. I'll talk to you Monday, in-person right?"

"Yep, bright and early." She smiled, saying her goodbyes before handing up. Turning her head to look at the huge, broad shouldered figure that was Jayson, she frowned at his expression.

"What? Why are you mugging me?"

"That was your therapist?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Yes. Why?" She asked, not liking his tone nor energy. This was the first time she was seeing him this morning, and his vibes were not it. She was very keen on how you wake up and she tried to always make sure she was in a good mood or else her whole day would just be shitting, but she was even more strict on how you wake up to someone, and he knew this.

"He makes you pay extra for going over your time slot?" Jayson threw another question at her, ignoring hers.

"Dude, the fuck are you questioning me for?" Her frown turned into a mug. "Like you're so hostile for what?"

"Don't curse at me." He shook his head.

"So stop questioning me like I'm your child. Damn, I don't even get a 'hey', 'good morning', 'I love you', or nothing. Shits bogus forreal." She shook her head, turning off the tv and getting up from the couch so she could make her way upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He moved his body in front of her way, blocking her.

"Move before you piss me off even more, Jayson." She put her hand on his chest as he moved closer to her.

"No, look I'm sorry, aight? My fault, I didn't mean to come at you like that." He sighed, feeling bad about how he came at her. Especially the fact that she used 'Jayson', that helped snap his head on straight. He knew he could've gone about his whole approach better but it was something about another nigga making her laugh that made his hand itch.

"Yeah, that's cool. Move, please." Kasie tried to move around him, but with each step she took, he followed.

"I apologize, mama. Stop being mad at me please." He softly grabbed her chin, tilting her head up to look at him.

"No, because why would you come at me like that?" She frowned as he kissed her face.

"I know. I didn't mean to come at you like that, I apologize." He continued to kiss her face and lips until a smile appeared on her face. "I love you."

"I know. But I swear if you do some shit like that again, I'll deck you in ya jaw, got me?" She looked up at him.

"Yes ma'am. Loud and clear." He nodded.

"So you want me to plan the gender reveal?" Kasie smiled, looking at Sasha and Dante.

"Yep. I know-" Sasha started before Kasie interrupted her.

"I would just like to thank my mom and dad for getting me here. My bank account for making this possible, and a special shoutout to my brother for making this all happen." She tapped her chest twice and pointed at Dante.

"Girl if you don't sit your dumbass down." Sasha hollered while they laughed.

"My fault, keep going. I'm ready for the part where you tell me how great I am." She cupped her hand around her ear as Sasha smacked her lips laughing yet again.

"Chile, like I was trying to say, I know you're going to be the one to do all the extra shit that I want, but we know your schedule is busy so we understand if you can't do it but-"

"Shh, no more talking. I'm doing it, and even if y'all had someone else doing it, I'd make them go poof, respectfully." She gestured with her hands.

"Mm, crazy one ain't cha?" Sasha eyed her.

"Very. Now, when are we thinking? What's my time frame?" Kasie went into full businesswoman mode- a very natural switch she had. Being an interior designer gave her a great eye for decorations period, honestly, she could be an even planner but that'd have to be something she partook in later on in her career.

"I'm thinking the second weekend of March, since his brothers and family will already be in town versus them having to come down twice. I don't have specific location request so that's all you." Sasha nodded.

"Okay, I can work with that. D?" She looked at Dante.

"Just let me know how much it is." He shrugged, not really having an opinion on what to do for the gender reveal. All he wanted was a happy wife, kids, and life.

"Eh, donate it to charity." Kasie waved him off.

"I will wire the money into your account without you knowing." He shrugged.

"And you tried to tell me this man wasn't in the mafia?" Kasie looked at Sasha.

"Hey, I don't ask questions." Sasha shrugged.

"Mannnn, them the type of questions you're supposed to ask." Kasie shook her head, face palming herself. Dante just chuckled, shaking his head at the two of them.

"Chile anyways- text me the guest list so I can start sending shit out." Kasie told them.

They discussed a bit of the finer details a little longer to make sure they were all on the same page when it came down to the big details before Kasie's mental gears started grinding with all the possible A1 things that she could do for her future niece/nephew.

After they finished up their conversation with one another, Kasie made her way upstairs to start getting ready to leave with Jayson since he was participating in the three-point contest tonight, and wanted to take her out after so they could have some alone time with a date night.

Seeing Jayson asleep on their bed, she took this time to take a shower and plan out her outfit for the night. Opting for a red "BODY" bodysuit and Dior snow boots that Jayson had gotten her for Christmas to match, complimented with a red bucket hat and minimal jewelry.

By the time Kasie finished getting dressed and had started on her simple makeup look, Jayson had woken up from his nap and got dressed as well. Deciding to match her fly with a black based "JT" Jordan brand hoodie with red embroidery, his Red Metallic Jordan 4s, and his usual jewelry.

"Is Bred gone already?" Kasie asked as they made their way out the house.

"Yep, come on." He dragged her by her hand outside. Grabbing her phone, she sat on the stairs of the house so she could take some more pictures, which Jayson happily captured. After they finished, they got into the Cadillac and made their way to Vivint Arena.

kasiemonroe_

Liked by champagnepapi, b_esq, nsang8, and 6,892,828 others
kasiemonroe_ : pretty for his image, good for his soul ❤️‍🔥🤭
View all 149,392 comments
indialove : 😍😍😍
jaysontatum0 : the bestt 🤤😍😍
taeajour : MY BITCHHH 😫😫
arithedon : fuck him, come see ME 🤫🤫

Today was one of those days where everyone was kind of off doing their own things before they'd all be at the game tomorrow. Brandy and Derrick had taken Deuce out for the day, doing nothing in particular, just shopping around and sightseeing.

Nick and his girlfriend, Courtney, had gone to the stadium earlier today to watch the other activities that took place, along with Bred who was doing his photographer duties.

Dante and Sasha had been enjoying their time away together, sightseeing and going on a couple dates here and there.

And of course, Kasie and Jayson had been busy with meetings, interviews, and things of that nature. Especially since Jayson's signature shoe announcement was tomorrow and interviews since he was an All-Star starter this year.

In all honesty, neither him nor Kasie could wait for the actual vacation part of the trip. Jayson specifically, had a plan to get Kasie off of her computer for the entirety of the four days that they'd be in Cabo, and it was a guaranteed success- all he had to do was put in a little extra work during the game tomorrow depending on her answer.

"Baby, how many points would it take to get you off your computer for the whole vacation? He looked over at her.

"Huh? She frowned.

"You heard me. How many points? No work at all, no computer, no Jordan, no work-related call, nothing. Just chilling." He smirked.

"Mmcht, what's the big deal? You barely notice when I'm working." Her frown deepened.

Over the past six years, working had become a part of her everyday routine, and it was a rare occasion that she actually wasn't working. Crazy enough to say that even when she technically wasn't working, she always was, whether that be taking a phone call, answering a text or email, or simply communicating with Jordan; she was always working.

"Yes I do. When I reach over and you aren't in bed, or I wake up to go take a piss and you're not in bed- like right now, you're answering an email; working." He pointed out. Kasie slowly slipped her phone into her pocket since she felt so caught. "So, how many?"

"Fifty." She shrugged with a small smirk, thinking that would be a bit harder to obtain, given that it was a charity game.

"Only fifty?" He asked.

"I'm trying to be reasonable here." She smacked her lips at the cocky grin that showed on his face.

"Okay, fifty it is then." He nodded. They shook on it and he placed his hand on her thigh for the remainder of their ride to the arena.

The ride there was only fifteen minutes, meaning they made it there in no time. Hoping out of the car, and making their way into the arena, they were both immediately brought into different conversations, eventually ending up separated.

Kasie wasn't confused nor surprised at the fact that they were separated, but more so at the fact that she was not on the court, conversing with different players who were all clients of hers.

"Yeah, moms says I gotta get you to do her house again. She wants her living room this time. And I'm like ma, she's busy, but she'on be listening me though." Donavan Mitchell shook his head as he spoke with Kasie.

"Just text me, I can always make room for her. She makes a nice ass carrot cake man, don't be blocking my blessings." Kasie joked, but was also completely serious.

"I gotchu. I'ma text you for sure now." He laughed.

"Bet. Tell her she doesn't even have to pay,just make me a cake and we'll be even." Kasie nodded, making him laugh even harder.

"Yo! You're wild, you'd take food as a payment, nigga?" He shook his head.

"Yes. Absolutely I will, and I have, and I'll do it again." She shrugged.

"Should'a told me that. I would've had my momma make you something." Ja Morant spoke, dapping up Mitchell, and Kasie gave him a side hug.

"Eh, a little too late now, innit. Catch me next time though. I heard about them rids she makes, they fire forreal?" She asked him.

"The best for sure. Hit me up next time you in Memphis, I'll have her make some." He nodded.

"I'll think about it." She chuckled, nodding her head. Reaching into her pants pocket once she felt it buzzing.

Incoming call from 'sexyface😵‍💫🤍' ...
ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello?" She answered the phone, covering one ear so she could hear him better.

"Hey, where'd you go?" He asked.

"Um, courtside. Don't ask me how I got here, because I don't remember." Kasie chuckled, shaking her head.

"'Cause you wanted to be a social butterfly, that's why." He laughed.

"Don't blame me, blame the people that wanted to talk. What you doing though?"

"Just finished up some interviews, about to get dressed and wait for my turn now. After it finishes we can dip though, we got plans." He said in between talking to others who greeted him.

"Okay, sounds good to me. Love you."

"Love you more." He responded and Kasie hung up the call. Soon they started their introductions for the players participating in the three-point contest, and of course she cheered for her man; as she should. She joked around with Donavan about it as well, and they shared a laugh.

"Yo, I be forgetting shawty date the bro." One of Morant's teammates spoke, making her side eye him, but she chose to ignore him until he continued.

"Swear I would've been tapped if she wasn't. They serious, bro?" He asked Ja.

"Maturing is realizing that you never will and never could have a chance with em, whether I was 'with the bro' or not. Dip shit." Kasie rolled her eyes.

"Damn, my fault. Ian think you could hear me." He "apologized". Ja just shook his head at his dumbass teammates laughing at Kasie who waved him off.

"And that still made it respectful to say? Fucking weirdo." She shook her head. Men.

"Yeah! You heard my lil sis, on her big bully shit." Mitchell hyped her up.

"I'm older than you." She looked up at him.

"Yeah, but when I'm all the way up here, and you're all the way down there. Whose gonna believe that you're older than me?" He used his hands to gesture between their height difference.

"I'ma get my man to tackle you. He gon' put you straight on your ass too." She shook her head, folding her arms over her chest.

"Yo nigga who? JT?" Mitchell put his hand up to his chest, "shocked".

"Yes. Very much so." She nodded. "He gon' put them broad ass shoulders to work." She joked.

Soon enough, the three-point consent had started and ended, and she was now on her way to wherever Jayson had decided to take them. Which ended up with them being downtown and just walking around together and stopping at an ice cream parlor.

"What was that this morning?" Kasie asked, smirking at him, wondering if he was going to tell he the answer she already knew.

"I don't know- I told you Ion even want niggas looking at you, let alone making you laugh. That shit makes my palm itch." He shrugged.

"Aw, you jealous?" She teased.

"Jealous of what? You already got my last name, you just don't know it yet." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"But forreal, I'm sorry about this morning. I shouldn't have questioned you like that."

"It's cool. A little, tiny bit of overprotective, territorial-ness never hurt anyone. I like it." She shrugged.

"Mm, what am I going to do with you?" He shook his head, smiling at her while she ate her ice cream.

"We could start with fucking on the beach and go from there." She spoke dismissively.

"I was doing that regardless but sure." He laughed.

INSTAGRAM POSTS
jaysontatum0

Liked by ellamai, celtics, and 4,119,949 others
jaysontatum0 : "how did your week go?"
View all 123,029 comments

we in Cabo next chapter hoe 🛫🏝

also, i made a lil thingy for the realty show:

simple yet, elegant & cute

ignore misspelling.. yeah 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
9.4K 694 46
August Alsina 2023 แƒฆ
44.2K 1.9K 18
I can tell you got big dick energy. Started April 10, 2022 Published April 12, 2022 Completed July 25, 2022
4.3K 312 11
"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures One good girl (alright) is worth a thousand bitches Bound (bound) to fall in love Bound (...