salvation sequel [rafe x barr...

By MyMalfoy

After the initial shock of the murder and everything else is wearing off, Rafe finds himself crushed by guilt... More

intro
eternal suffering
CSAR
safe space
the fall of man
trailer park & country club
bad rafe cameron
his eye is blue
long long way from home
soggy joint repairs
where the heart is
thieves with benefits
[Xe] 4f14 5d10 6s1
no strings attached
whiskey eyes
love and war
devils got you, son
rich and blind
dirtbike riding junkie
same old shit

cocaine jesus

514 13 19
By MyMalfoy

"Love is a sacrament that should be taken kneeling"

It wasn't that Barry didn't expect it to be Rafe, when he heard the knock on his trailers door —there'd never been anyone besides the kook bothering him at that kinda hour— it's just that he didn't wanna hope for it. The feeling in his stomach when he did so anyways, for the few seconds it took to get to the door, made him wanna push a goddamn knife in and twist it, till his feelings for the boy spilled out with his guts.

„I thought I said you don't wanna be seen with me, bro", Barry said, leaning into the door frame and looking down on Rafe in front of it. The deja-vu that wasn't one —Rafe at his doorstep a million times
before— was painful in its familiarity.

„Then let me in before someone does", Rafe grinned up and for the millionth time, Barry stepped back and let him in. He turned to search for the bottle he'd left somewhere, proactively combatting the heart ache Rafe no doubt came here to cause.

But instead, he just leaned against one of the cabinets as Barry sat down on his bed. If there wasn't a shit ton of hair missing from the picture, it could've been like any other time before, Rafe sure tried to make it, casually asking: "So what's up"

Barry took a sip of bitter liquor to have an excuse to grimace. What's up? That's what they were back to?

"Not much, how bout you, Country Club?", he said calmly. Too tired, maybe, to lay himself bare in front of Rafe, or too kind, to rip him out of this play of nothing-ever-happened.

"Yeah, same", Rafe said and nodded and bit his lip and Barry felt only slight unease, relieved at least to see Rafes hands nervously knotted together in front of his shirt, not reaching for a gun that might or might not be there behind his back.

"What' you doing?", Rafe asked, after Barry offered no further reply to his empty answer, really asking the same question again, deepening Barry's concerns on what the fuck he was doing here.

"Drinking", he said shortly and raised the bottle just to demonstrate.

"Cool", Rafe said.

"Uh-huh", Barry nodded.

"Yeah"  

"So..?"  

„Let's fuck", Rafe suggested, shrugging his shoulders casually.

Barry's laugh was honest, his face bright with amusement and disbelief and he needed a while to calm down under Rafes cold stare.

"Bro, didn't you- didn't you literally give me a whole ass speech bout you're not gay and I basically-", he argued, gesturing with the bottle in his hand.

"I'm not", Rafe interrupted and Barry's mouth stayed open in a crooked smile. "Just did a line and got horny, alright, bro, and I thought why jerk myself off when you're fucking desperate for me anyways"

Barry chuckled sweetly, tilting his head to the side. "How come I'm the desperate one in this story, bro?"

But without Rafe needing to answer for it, if he had one even, Barry bend over to place the bottle on a cabinet, leaning back into his free hand and waving him closer with the other. It didn't need much more for Rafe to step close.

Only hinting at sexual intentions, Barry hooked his finger into a belt loop of Rafes pants, teasingly pulling him closer to the edge of the bed he sat on. The fingers of his right hand curled, he stroked over the fabric of his crotch, lightly feeling for his dick as he grinned up, watching Rafe bite his lips.

"Huh?", Barry made, indicating that he expected an actual answer when he shifted back on the bed enough to give Rafe space to climb over him he soon took advantage off. Pants tightening around his thighs, Barry let his hands travel over Rafes ass to pull him closer to his crotch.

„Just a feeling", Rafe justified, grinding his hip teasingly against Barry, his breath hot against Barry's neck.

It was surely painful, to feel the familiar skin against his finger tips when Barry let his hands glide under Rafes shirt and over his back.

He'd always been certain he'd get to have Rafe again, there had been no doubt in his head about that fact. Surely, his cock couldn't compare to coke but Rafe had that weak kinda personality and addictive tendencies, he always came back.
Valuing a spark of joy, a moment of comfort, a goddamn ounce of satisfaction over well...everything. His health, his pride, his integrity.

"Jesus, you're already hard?", Barry asked and bucked his hips up, Rafe feeling every movement through the fabric against his sensitive dick and he started rubbing himself against Barry anyways, grinding in his lap. Course, not like Rafe would've driven down here if the blow and lust hadn't had him all crazed up at home, memories of Barry pushing him into the sheets in his childhood bedroom worsening the issue at hand.

He'd thought about just calling a hooker at first, but why hurt a poor woman, angry over what she couldn't be and couldn't give, when the real thing was just a short drive away anyways, and Rafe had replayed the way Barry's eyes rested on him earlier in the bar a thousand times. The way his gaze dropped, after asking why he should help Rafe, and the answers hadn't been because its me, or us, almost disappointed, when he heard money.

Yet, he needed a pretty insane level of goddamn horny to take up the courage and drive down here, offering himself up to Barry's mockings and teasing hands.  The porn and a few lines were supposed to be simple method of distraction from that big empty house at first, but soon had turned into such painful desperation it was almost as if his dick pulsed for Barry.

For him, it felt just great to have Rafe back, to let his hands travel all over his body, to hold him close and kiss him but it wasn't that enjoyable to Rafe, who was way too horny for the teasing manner already. He'd teased himself enough, in his head, contemplating whether he should just knock on Barry's door, he'd worked himself up already and this shit was way past fun, for him.

"Enough of this, let's fuck, bro", Rafe said, climbing off, hoping to move on, desperately hard. He already fumbled with his belt when Barry shook his head.

"Nah", he said, calmly leaned back into his arms.

"Huh?", Rafe asked, hands useless at his belt.

"No", Barry repeated.

"No-?", Rafe was slow as always, looking sweet trying to figure out what was going on with his lips parted, his forehead wrinkled.

"You're not even gay, bro", Barry said maintaining a cold tone, but his pettiness was too loud to be overheard. Rafe let out a breath that could only hint at his disappointment, anger, frustration.

"You fucking serious right now?", he spat, felt helpless and weird with his dick aching for Barry's touch and his hands twitching to put a fist into the guys face.

"Uh-huh", Barry made, showing his stupid gold tooth. He patiently eyed Rafe from the bed, taking in exactly how his muscles tightened and his face twitched not knowing what to say.

"How fucking petty can you be? Didn't think you'd be this fucking butt hurt over some kinda bullshit like that, bro", Rafe just said, his arms crossed.

Bullshit? Rafe kicking Barry out of the house he begged him to come to, accusing him of terrible fears Barry held—that he'd forced and manipulated this entire goddamn thing with drugs—just to get to the bottom line: for Rafe, none of this had ever meant anything, had just been a nice distraction over the fact that he'd killed himself unlovable.

"Tz. I'm not petty.", Barry shrugged. "Just don't want you to do anything you'll regret once you come down again cause, uh, you're the one who's going to be butt hurt, princess."

He offered a mean, little smile.

"I can decide for myself what I'm gonna regret and what I won't, you stupid cunt", Rafe yelled, pointed at his chest to make it even clearer, he didn't need Barry to make his decisions for him, anymore. "I can"

"Hm", Barry made unimpressed and tilted his head to the side. "Yeah. I mean, you could get on you knees and beg for it, I guess"

Rafe nodded, biting his cheek. He understood, Barry was fucking petty. Hurting some whore would've been the better fucking choice for the night, and now he was already here, worked up, aching, angry.

"I don't fucking need you, bitch, I can just jerk myself off, alright.", Rafe hissed.

"You know I could make you, bro", Barry replied calmly. "If I wanted to"

And wasn't that fucking cruel. The way he didn't move and the way Rafe would love for Barry to make him, but he didn't want to, he couldn't care less, even gave himself blue balls just to annoy the fuck out of Rafe, just to be petty.

"Nah, I-I changed, alright, I'm not that fucking easy anymore-", Rafe defended himself.

Barry pushed himself from the bed to stand in front of him and got cruelly close. "Oh, You're not?"
His hands gently met Rafes hips under the shirt and he inched his fingers in between the skin and the fabric of his pants in excruciatingly light tease. Touch not reaching anything, but beyond what could've been interpreted as non-sexual.

Rafes breath had slowed, almost shutting down in Barry's hands when he moved his lips towards his, asking for slow, gentle kisses. Barry felt almost a sort whimper against his, when he suddenly pulled Rafe closer by his hips. He drew back, and with a tone so surprising yet familiar it had Rafe almost drop immediately, even twitching in his knees, Barry said: "Now get down"

The slight impatience, the strict manner, the harsh voice that rolled over his soft lips with a sense of
annoyance, damn near made Rafe fold at his knees out of habit.

"Fuck you", he laughed high and mean, instead. He just leaned forward to shut him up with a demanding kiss, proving he wasn't that easy anymore. Rafe would show him, if Barry didn't believe it by his words.

Eventually, Barry'd just give in. Surely, had too. Rafe tried to speed up the process by grinding against him in primal need, panting hot when ever Barry gave him a break to breathe.

Barry pushed a thigh between Rafes legs, a hand at the back of his skull when he drew him closer to slur into his ear, "Just get down and I'll give you what you want, it's so easy, bro, so easy"

Rafe panted in response and pressed his throbbing dick against Barry's thigh. God, how fucking much he wanted it. And no intensity of his touch seemed convincing enough for Barry to fold.

"Jesus, you're so hard you could cum against my leg, huh", Barry noticed grinningly and Rafe sure could, and he groaned because he wanted to. "But I'm not gonna let that happen"

Barry needed Rafe to give up. He pretended he could keep this in forever, tease until Rafe caved in but that was far from the truth, only difference, Barry had a little more composure, his lips a little tighter than Rafe who voiced just how worked up he was by moaning and panting along with the game. It was his own sort of begging, Rafe just didn't notice because he was too hot, because his brain had shut off long ago: "Just get down and beg, Babyboy, I know you want it so badly, bro"

His slurred words were convincing, tempting Rafe to just give in to them, listen and release the two from this awful tenseness, from lust unsatisfied.

The goddamn strength it took to push him away.

"I'm not your bitch", Rafe spat and felt great, felt powerful, his dick throbbing almost painfully against his pants but he was above that shit. "Have fun jerking yourself off, bro, cause I'm fucking gone"

A pained but triumphant smile crept onto his lips over Barry's open surprise. He hadn't gotten the memo, that Rafe was a changed man, and it felt fucking awesome to push it down his throat. Now you beg, bitch.

He fake apologetically shrugged his shoulder before turning around to head for the door and Rafe wasn't prepared for Barry kicking him across the back of his legs, although he should've expected it. Clean kick to the back of his knees that made you fold involuntarily and then, Rafe was on his knees after all.

A hand at his shoulder kept him down, a few hissed words from Barry even more: "See, already helped you get down without loosing your dignity, but if you get up now, next time you'll have to get down on your knees all by yourself, and promise, you won't like it"

Barry stepped around him, and put a hand under his chin that felt heavier then pressing down on his shoulders, made it damn near impossible to get up. Barry was a stubborn fucking bitch, and he gave Rafe the time to think about it, those moments on the floor. He wasn't going to let this rest and if Rafe truly wanted to be touched by him ever again, he'd have to go through the humiliation of dropping to his knees. Or he could just accept the place Barry already put him in, a favor, really.

His physical outburst had proved all to plainly how much he wanted Rafe, and although it had been mean to kick, Rafe couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth over the intensity of his touch, that couldn't hide Barry's own desperation.

"As soon as you ask me to I'm going to give you what you want, princess, it's so easy",  he murmured and Rafe looked up, angry, disgusted, maybe at himself.

Because why the fuck was he here, in Barry's hand, fighting against himself, instead of telling him to fuck off already, why the fuck was he even contemplating. Every second that passed without standing up, his blue eyes getting glossy as he looked up, it proved that his decision had long been made, he just didn't have the balls to carry it out.

Barry grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face forwards into his crotch, burying his face in the fabric. "Feel how hard I'm just for you?", he asked and pulled Rafes head back, to look at him again. A beautiful shade of shame about being handled around like it had settled on his features, but his eyes were hazed with lust. "Want it?"

Rafe closed his eyes, even squeezed them shut for a second as if he was in pain, before he dropped his head and sighed.

"Please", he said bitterly, bit his lower lip and then stared up stubbornly. Barry followed the urge to caress the side of his face, Rafes jaw pressed together so tightly in anger he could feel every bone stick out.

Barry quietly drew back his hand again and raised an eyebrow, clearly, didn't appreciate the attitude. Rafe grimaced.

"Okay, please, let's just fuck", he said and thought it was an awful thing to say.

"Hm, you suure?", Barry asked. Didn't want Rafe to regret anything, it was kind of him to check.

Rafe swallowed the anger down. If looks could kill, they wouldn't be having this conversation. Rafe sucked his cheek in hard, rolling his eyes before giving Barry a condescending look again, although the threat in his cold eyes was minimal, coming from the height of Barry's hips. "Please..fuck me", Rafe cringed at the words leaving his mouth and he could fucking feel it in his dick.

Barry nodded approvingly and smiled, before he let go and strolled back over to the bed. Heart beating hard in his chest, Rafe hesitated on the floor, almost like waiting for another goddamn order. Loose the pants. Get on the bed. Humiliate yourself some more, it's lovely to see. Just anxious to fuck it up.

"Good job, Babyboy, now you have something to jerk yourself off to", Barry praised instead and Rafes face dropped.

"What?", he breathed and turned around to look at Barry, who calmly collected the bottle he set down earlier.

Barry nodded slowly, grinning. Maybe Rafe finally learned his lesson now. That it wasn't fucking up to him. That he couldn't go on changing his mind every other second, that he either played by Barry's rules or didn't get to play at all.

"Are you fucking serious?", Rafe asked.

The way he'd just humiliated himself, the way he didn't mind giving up all his dignity if it just meant Barry touching him, the way he'd proved himself, proved everything to Barry and still got fucking rejected.

"I am", Barry growled back, unscrewing the lid and taking a sip of scotch.

"You told me-", Rafes voice was weak and shaky, adorable. Barry wouldn't be surprised if he started crying.

"You told me to come fucking be with you, then you told me to go, Country Club. People change their minds"

Rafe unsteadily got up, biting his cheek to the point of bleeding. His breath was low and it took a certain kind of effort to keep it calm, when he slowly shook his head.

"You- yougoddamncunt", he spat, barley being able to find the words he didn't even wanna say. Fuck you, for humiliating me? It included admitting that he had let him, and that didn't even need to be said. "I'll kill you"

"What are you fucking mad about, bro? That you just realized you do want me, huh, you want me so fucking badly you'd fucking beg for it, you're gay and all that kinda shit? That what you're mad about? That I just proved you're full of shit, bro?"

Rafe nodded, shrugged then. "Alright, you're dead"

Barry barley had any time to get up when Rafe jumped to attack him, but he was fast, and prepared, anyways.

"Woah", he laughed, dodging his fist, knowing damn well it fueled Rafes anger even more. "Easy, big boy"

"Shut up", Rafe yelled and made him with knuckles that hurt at the impact with the other guys face.

He couldn't take back those moments on the floor just earlier, but still attempted to beat the memories out of Barry's brain. He remembered pieces from conversations so deep into nights of coke he couldn't pinch them together, but they flashed up now, beating down on Barry. His brains stuck to my heel, bro, it's was fucking disgusting, man.

Rafe didn't get around to see if his fist was enough to break a skull and manually rip the humiliating memories out of him, Barry hit back hard and merciless, and made Rafe regret his attack in a matter of seconds and almost the same amount of bruises. He always believed himself stronger than Barry when he was angry; always got reminded of the opposite.

Barry kicked him too the floor and Rafe proactively shielded his face with his arms, when Barry jumped after him, trying to block the worst of hits, that never came.

Instead, Barry pulled roughly at his shirt, and Rafe sat up in confusion, letting him pull it over his head. Grinning, Barry turned to throw the shirt behind him, and Rafe took the chance to wipe the smirk away with his knuckles the second he turned back.

"Fuck", Barry made, holding his chin for just a moment. "You bitch"

It was long enough for Rafe to push him back and get up, but not to hit again. Barry slapped his hand away at the wrist and roughly pushed him back into the cabinets.

Rafe hissed sharply when he hit his head, and his back in multiple places, he could already imagine the bruises in weird and uncomfortable spots and he didn't even have the time to push back. Trying to stand back up, Barry slammed him back again at the shoulders and held him against the cabinet, before impatiently pressing his lips onto Rafe for a sloppy kiss.

As if Rafe was that easily calmed. He got him off with a knee to Barry's stomach and Barry bend over to catch himself, damn near throwing up and wheezing for air, while Rafe grinned proudly over him. He pretended to be out just a while longer, to catch Rafe lacking for a second when he bend up and slammed his elbow into the side of Rafes head in the same movement.

It hit so bad Rafe saw black spots for just a second, before feeling Barry's arm drawn tight around his neck to push him onto the bed. He'd always been envious of Barry's skill to just..toss a goddamn grown man, especially if that man was him, not realizing it was rather tactic then strength that had him land on the mattress in a second.

The knee in his back probably wasn't tactic, or at least it wasn't exactly proof of Barry's skill, put it held Rafe down fine, and only damn near made him beg for Barry to take it easy, not break his goddamn spine.

Barry enjoyed the short little break where he held Rafe in place easily with his body weight painfully pressing into one spot at his back, the other knee in the mattress by his side, and he pulled his own shirt over his head.

Releasing Rafe from the painful position, Barry exchanged his knee for a hand between his shoulder blades, and shifted off to sit over his thighs.

He still couldn't move, it just didn't hurt as much, and in a way that was worse. Barry let him tire himself out a bit, continuously kicking Rafes arms with his free hand when he tried to push himself up on them over and over again, or slapping them away when he tried to reach behind his back, all the while squirming under Barry like an idiot. Barry let him struggle, and focused on his pants instead.

Only when he felt Barry's dick pressing against his ass, Rafe stopped struggling, breathing so heavy his back moved under Barry's hand, like he'd needed the cue to actually get they were no longer fighting.

It was hard to get out of the rage, one second from the other, but the small arching of Rafes back almost impulse, despite the hate that had electrified his nerves just a few short touches earlier.

To jump from one extreme to the other at such speed made Rafe almost physically dizzy, and Barry let him breathe, let himself breathe. Rafe could feel him fucking pulsing, and rocked his hips up in immediate response. Of course the fucker was still hard after this, maybe even more so, maybe particularly for the time Rafe struggled pinned beneath him.

"Want me?", Barry asked and released the hand pressing down Rafes back, drawing light lines from the red mark of it over his back all the way to his ass, giving it a feel. "Ah, nevermind, you made it pretty clear when you be-"

Rafe pushed himself up onto his arms, angrily glaring over this shoulders, ready to fight him again but Barry just laughed brightly and dunked his head forward into the sheets.

"Chill, idiot", he laughed and spat into his hand. The wet sensation against such sensitive parts of Rafes body made them twitch with lust, right before Barry finally pushed his tip in.

Forehead pressed hard into the mattress to compensate for the pain, Rafe groaned through gritted teeth into the sheets below him, feeling the way his knuckles still hurt when he tightened his hands into fists around the fabric. Reminders of the fight Rafe wasn't sure he'd won, although he got exactly what he came for.

"That's right, baby", Barry made and slowly forced himself in deeper. "You take cock so well"

It felt like such a back handed compliment, but Rafes heart was still beating so fast from the fight, and feeling Barry asynchronously pulse against his tightness made it hard to think it over, or complain.

"Okay", Barry said deep inside of him, making Rafe feel like he'd accomplished something. "Okay, good boy"

He lowered himself over Rafe, arms strong in the mattress by his side, before he started to rock his hips against him, careful not to overwhelm Rafe with his pace.

It was nice to be this close and hear every sound Rafe tried to hide in the mattress. To whisper praise right into his ear with hot breath. To trap him fully under his body, and feel it move with every thrust.

Rafe seemed to have enough of expressing what he wanted, and Barry felt it would've been mean to force it out of him again, although this time, he would've listened to pleas of going deeper, or harder.

It seemed like either he was overwhelmed plenty with the cock stretching him out, or just didn't wanna test it and risk Barry denying him yet again. Not that Barry was in any condition for more stupid pranks, feeling Rafe so tight around him made it feel impossible to stop, even if he wanted to tease him further.

Because Rafe was not in the mood to talk, Barry spoke for him, and felt in tightening muscles or twitching limbs under him if it had been the right thing to say. "You fucking love this, don't you, slut?"

"Makes you feel so good to be stuffed". Rafe pressing his ass back to make him hit deeper, when Barry thrusted into him the next time, moaning approval into his neck.

Rafe wasn't hard to guide with light touches, he helped move his hips up the second Barry sat his hands there to pull him up. Ass stretched high, Rafe tried to get on his arms but Barry gently stopped him with a hand on his back. "Nah, stay like this. That's great"

He slowly pushed himself into Rafe again from the new angle.

"Good Boy", he said, stroking his back, Rafe stretching right around his thick cock. "Good Boy"

As if to underline his praise, he reached for Rafe throbbing dick, setting his fingers around to pump in sync with his thrusts, once he picked up pace again.

"Fuck", Rafe made.

"You're doing so well for me, Babyboy", Barry said.

Rafe had resorted back to unintelligible groans that sounded partly like complaining about the praise, but Barry could feel a more honest reaction from the dick in his hand anyways.

"I know it's a lot, you can cum if you want to"

"I know", Rafe managed to growl. It's was adorable to watch him try and maintain a sense of control over the situation, stuffed and fucked senseless.
Barry didn't like the attitude and let go of his dick, letting it twitch for a cruel second to show Rafe nothing here was up to him, before setting his thumb at the sensitive tip again, lightly spreading precum.

"It's okay, you can cum", Barry just repeated. He was a fucking asshole, and he could feel Rafe trying not to cum, when he started jerking him off to the rhythm of this thrusts again.

It was only a short matter of time until Rafe spilled into his hand with hot and holy sounds anyways. "Good boy", Barry praised him for absolutely nothing.

There was certain kind of joy in fucking him through post orgasm bliss. And Barry liked having the moment to himself, where Rafe wouldn't be distracted by his own lust and he would feel it clearly, when Barry came deep inside of him.

The second he pulled out, Rafe folded in under him with a sigh. "Aww, I'm sorry", Barry offered and stroked his back lighty, as Rafe shook his head. He really did not fucking like talking anymore, but Barry understood him well enough anyways. No fucking need to apologize, Rafe was more than satisfied.

When Barry got back from washing his hands, Rafe had put on underwear before collapsing on top of the mattress again, displaying dramatically just how exhausted he was, limbs spread wide and comfortable in the sheets confindet to take up space, and the faint look of satisfaction on his face.

Barry sat down on the side of the bed like a parent ready to give a lecture he didn't wanna give, folding his hands in his lap.

"I love you, you know", he offered.

Rafe moved suddenly, as if startled, and turned around in the sheets to look at him, almost offended, but Barry focused on the floor instead. Well aware this wasn't the time to say it, although it was better like this — without Rafes skin hot and moist against his own.

"That's why I left home, man, that's why I gave up everything to follow you. And I just wanted to see if you were serious enough, okay, bro, about wanting me. That's why I made you beg, alright", he explained and turned again, to check for Rafes reaction he'd anxiously been avoiding. "Sorry bout that"

It was fair to apologize; Barry knew he'd taken a lot from Rafe, and maybe it had been just a little too cruel to rip this new manly image of him to parts just to prove a point.

"Okay", Rafe simply said and bend over the bed to pick some longs and weed from the nightstand.

"You know you can just fucking say it too", Barry said and Rafe raised an eyebrow. He rested back into the pillow and let his lips part, pushing his tongue against his teeth as if hesitant to speak. He loved the undivided attention on himself for the short, silent moment.

"Yeah, thanks for helping with the cross, bro", he said and smiled.

Barry's face didn't move a goddamn inch, but it was as if his eyes dulled down, still resting cold on Rafe, feeling sick and mostly stupid.

Rafe was disrespectful enough to pretend he didn't understand the severity of his words, he didn't get what he'd just said, or more so not said; what he told him anyways.

Barry swallowed, and nodded slowly.

By then, his stare started getting uncomfortable, and Rafes triumphant feeling faded, the short joy over being on the right end of hurt for once over soon, when it started to dawn on him.

"You roll", Rafe decided, tossing the shit to Barry across the mattress and leaning back in the pillow. He didn't even seem to think about leaving, returning to that big house that made him feel like an intruder, an unwelcome guest, the one wrong child to return.

Barry picked it up and rolled a joint quietly, he didn't feel like saying anything anymore and Rafe didn't talk to end the silence either, just lazily watched Barry's fingers move around the paper, lick to wet and close it up. In a way, the familiar notion helped, to pretend everything was normal.

Lighting the joint in the corner of his mouth before he leaned back, Rafe managed to ruin it all over. He was either keen on the revenge, or simply just too selfish to care he was causing harm, when he scotched over to lay his head on Barry's chest.

Barry wanted to press the burning joint into his cheek, hurt him somehow, but stayed still as Rafes fingers softly trembled over a nasty scar by his shoulder.

This bitch can not be serious. Barry'd love nothing more but to push him off, and kick him out of the damn trailer—for not saying I love you? It seemed more childish and pathetic than Rafes usual tantrums.

Barry placed the joint between his fingers to get them off his skin, the gentleness almost unbearable. Rafe took a drag and let the smoke flow out slowly, before offering: "So here's what we're gonna do-". He interrupted himself to inhale thick smoke again, and blew it out into the other direction.

"We gone switch the cross for a fake, alright, and that's gone have to happen somewhere between the ship", Rafe poked his finger into Barry's chest, painted a little cross into the warm skin. "And the train" He drew a line towards another random point on the soft map. "You fuck up that chance and we're screwed. Here's our best shot"

Rafe went on to highlight the short, although not exactly up to scale distance between the ship and the train again.

Barry closed his eyes for just a second and felt like crying. It had to be on purpose, touch so stupidly soft Barry had the urge to roughly toss Rafe to the floor again, force him to admit...whatever this was.

"I worked the docks for a while, so I could-", he offered instead, acting cool.

"No shit.", Rafe interrupted. "I figured that much, bro. Alright, you're gonna be here", he pointed at the first spot again, circled his finger lightly and Barry wondered if he could feel his heart beat in at least two broken pieces beneath. "And ima be here. Miles away"

notes
I think no one is surprised they couldn't keep their hands off each other for long, question is, where will they go from here? Next chapter Rafe wakes up in Barry's trailer like good old times before he has to go work on his "ironclad alibi"

5500 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 387 18
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Two of Prison Bait Series Knowing life is too short to hold onto everything in your past, it's just...
42.4K 1.7K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
21.7K 978 24
πŸŒˆγ€π’Άπ“ƒ 𝓂𝓂 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π“Žγ€‘ Andrew Parker's life has always felt like a series of tough breaks. Growing up in the remote stretches of Alaska, h...
15.6K 1K 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...