𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲...

By _dabisboyfriend_

The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continu... More

•Y/N•
•Dementors On The Loose•
•Letters•
•Growing Rage•
•Grimmauld Place, 12•
•Bottled Anger•
•The Order•
•Before The Hearing•
•False Accusations•
•Victory•
•Prefects•
•Back To Hogwarts•
•Speechs•
•Fights•
•Lesson With Dolores•
•Detention With Dolores•
•Bloody Words•
•Enduring•
•Sick•
•Together•
•Unuasual•
•High Inquisitor•
•Revenge•
•The Best Lesson Ever•
•Meeting•
•Educational Decree N°24•
•The Room Of Requirement•
•Expelliarmus•
•Hagrid•
•Harry's Nightmare•
•Telling the Truth•
•Christmas Preparations•
•Preparing•
•All Her Fault•
•OWLs And Visions•
•Centaurs•
•Fiendfyre•
•Acceptance•

•Unpleasing Visit•

518 21 9
By _dabisboyfriend_

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron: Man, I'm so bored!
He said, slumping down next to Ginny, who rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Hermione: There are two Prefects for each house, a boy and a girl.
She said, sitting down.

Ron: And guess who's Slytherin's Prefect?
He said bitterly.

Harry: That idiot, isn't it?
He said.

Ron: And Pansy Parkinson! Who in their right mind would give Pansy Parkinson the Prefect title?
He said.

Y/N: What a waste.
He said.

Malfoy: I would choose my words more accurately, if I were you, Potter.
He said, making them all turn around.

Malfoy was standing there, smiling smugly.

Y/N: Try me.
He said.

Malfoy: It's finally time someone punishes you, you know? And I'd be pleased to be the one to do that.
He said.

Y/N sighed.
Y/N: Why do I always have to be the one who has to dirty his hands? Ginny, don't look.
He said, getting up and walking towards Malfoy.

Ginny: There's no way I'm going to miss this!
She said, grinning.

Y/N and Malfoy looked at each other, their faces just a few inches apart.

Y/N: So, let's make a quick recap. I broke your arm, I broke your nose...
He said absent mindly, as he counted on his hands.

Malfoy kept his eyes on him, as his cheeks turned of a faint pink hue.

Y/N: Now I'll break your legs!
He said, smiling brightly.

Malfoy: You wouldn't dare.
He said.

Y/N: I wouldn't be so sure about that, my dear Ferret. You know I can do worse than that. You know, on a second thought, I think that lighting you on fire would be funnier.
He said, his eyes shining maliciously, as he grabbed his wand.

Malfoy eyed it nervously.
Malfoy: Mark my words, Potter. This doesn't end here.
He said, running away.

Ron: How do you menage to keep self control?
He asked.

Y/N: Self control? That's not part of my vocabulary, you should know that by now. I was ready to beat the shit out of him for the billionth time.
He said, shrugging.

Hermione: I wouldn't keep doing this, Y/N. He's a Prefect now, and you might get in trouble.
She said.

Y/N scoffed.
Y/N: Trouble is my second name.
He said proudly.

Hermione sweat dropped.
Hermione: I don't think it's something to be proud of...
She said.

Harry: Ugh, keep your opinions for yourself, Hermione. He knows what he's doing.
He said.

Hermione opened and closed her mouth a few times, but she couldn't find the right words, so instead, she got up.

Hermione: We're almost at Hogwarts. Ron, let's go, we might as well patrol the corridor again.
She said.

Ron: Again?! But it's the 4th time!
He protested, following her outside.

Y/N: Let's put our uniforms on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
479 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 433 34
When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only Weasley girl, Ginny. What will happen wh...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
47.5K 1.7K 47
The fourth year at Hogwarts opens with an unexpected event. After organizing the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry will announce another very importa...
44.7K 1.4K 43
The third year at Hogwarts opens up pretty bleakly. Sirius Black escaped from the wizarding prison, Azkaban, forcing the Ministry of Magic to send th...