Those years when I was a room...

By Xiaoshuo_

Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 56

132 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56 Missing You

    Xu Yue waited until all the necessary procedures were finished, and smiled to change into a simpler dress. When Lu Xingran waited for her to come back, he put his arms around her shoulders and toasted with a smile on his face.

    After several tables of people came down, Xu Yue's smile almost froze. Lu Xingran also had a good chat with his uncles from all walks of life. She originally thought this was just a scene, but now she felt that she didn't even have the mood to continue acting.

    "I'm going out to get some air."

    Xu Yue said to Lu Xingran, without waiting for his consent, she put down her wine glass and planned to go to a place with few people.

    "Come back early, Uncle Zhang over there hasn't respected you yet." Lu Xingran held Xu Yue, bowed his head and said in her ear.

    Xu Yue nodded perfunctorily.

    "Xingran, I'm married and starting a family in a blink of an eye. I'm going to start a business soon." A middle-aged man in the seat handed out a wine glass to Lu Xingran. Lu Xingran was too busy making deals, so he didn't care where Xu Yue was going.

    "Uncle Li..."

    Xu Yue walked faster after hearing this.

    This time the wedding was held in the open air, and in the evening, a barbecue area was also prepared. Xu Yue saw many waiters running there.

    "Then what happened?" Xu Yue stopped a waiter who was running there in a panic.

    "Ah?" The waiter stabilized his body and stabilized the plate he was holding. Seeing that it was the protagonist of today's wedding, she swallowed her bad tone back, "Miss Xue over there wanted to try some new tricks of barbecue, and asked many people to help." "Help?" Xu Yue raised an eyebrow,

    " Isn't there a dedicated person to do the roasting?"

    Could it be that there are really people who don't have time to make connections and go there to barbecue. And even if the interest comes, there is no need to put on such a battle.

    "Originally, but Ms. Xue wants to try it herself."

    "Yes. Then you go to work first." Xu Yue asked people to leave, and she also turned around.

    She wanted to see what kind of excitement that Miss Xue was up to.

    Cun Yi woke up from starvation.

    She and Tang Xian didn't wait long before a rescue team arrived. Now he was sent to a private hospital, it is estimated that these things were in Tang Xian's plan. Cun Yi rubbed her hungry flat stomach, feeling that there was nothing left of the sea water inside. Looking sideways, Tang Xian was quietly curled up on another hospital bed.

    "I can really sleep."

    Cun Yi pursed her lips, got off the bed and walked to Tang Xian's bedside.

    Tang Xian's sleeping posture is very obedient, with her petite body curled up sideways. Like a quiet silkworm baby.

    The nurses here don't know how to turn her over, Cun Yi thought.

    She bent down to let Tang Xian lie flat, so that her breathing would be easier. As soon as her hand touched Tang Xian's shoulder, her eyes fell on Tang Xian's small fist on the pillow, which tightly held a few strands of hair.

    Cun Yi stroked her bald hair, feeling both irritating and funny. No wonder Tang Xian insisted on hugging her when the rescue team arrived, sticking to the ambulance she got in together. I don't know when the hair was pulled from her head.

    "Go to sleep, I'm here."

    Cun Yi gently held Tang Xian's hand, and when Tang Xian relaxed, he let go of his fist. Only then did Cun Yi remember her hungry stomach.

    "You go to sleep first, I'll go find something to eat first." Cun Yi selectively ignored the calling bell beside the bed. Now she really needs to get out and get some air. After all, did she really just come back like this?

    "Bring some oyster sauce here." Xue Yuan turned the skewers that were almost mushy in her hand, and stretched out her hand leisurely to the side.

    Xu Yue went over with a bottle of soy sauce with a cold face, "Miss Xue, you are a good cook." "

    Of course." Xue Yuan accepted the compliment as it should be.

    Seeing that she didn't even distinguish between soy sauce and oyster sauce, Xu Yue directly poured a large amount of soy sauce on the charcoal-black grilled skewers. After experiencing a lot of worlds, Xu Yue still twitched her eyebrows, "Is this possible?" eat?"

    "Why not? Brother Lu, who gave it to me, is just right." Xue Yuan evoked an ambiguous smile, and was about to say a few more words to the "waiter" next to her, when she turned her head and saw Xu Yue's face.

    She suddenly felt that the skewers were not fragrant.

    "Oh, it's you."

    "Well. I saw a lot of people here, so I came to take a look." Xu Yue looked down at Xue Yuan who was holding a skewer and stopped moving, "You are here for Xingran "

    "Yeah, my brother Lu loved to eat my grilled meat skewers before, why, sister-in-law, do you want some too?" Xue Yuan directly handed the one in front of Xu Yue, "Here, eat."

    "You like Lu Xingran." Xu Yue seemed to be stating a fact.

    Xue Yuan didn't panic when she heard that, "Yeah, anyway, sister-in-law, you're taking advantage of it." "

    Then go for it." Xu Yue didn't feel offended, and took a bite of the dark skewers.

    The eyes of the people next to him widened. They couldn't hear their conversation clearly, but they could see Xu Yue's movements clearly. No one really thought anyone would eat that.

    "It's not as bad as I imagined."

    Xu Yue seriously commented, without waiting for Xue Yuan's face to get dark, "I'll go over there to get some air, Miss Xue will do it slowly."

    Cun Yi didn't expect that she finally caught her A nurse, but she was told that an aunt would bring food.

    "Why don't you wait, or let me get some glucose?"

    Seeing the nurse's sincere expression, Cun Yi's stomach growled.

    "After drowning, you have to wait for a while to eat." The nurse explained.

    Cun Yi grimaced, "Then I'll wait. I'm in trouble."

    Back in the ward, Cun Yi saw that Tang Xian had sat up and was still fiddling with a lock of hair.

    "Are you awake?" Cun Yi sat down next to Tang Xian's bed, "Are you hungry?"

    "I'm not hungry." Tang Xian said angrily. As soon as the words fell, in the quiet ward, their stomachs growled at the same time.

    "Well, I'm hungry." Cun Yi pretended not to hear Tang Xian's voice, "But the nurse told me to wait a while." "...Just wait, I'm not

    hungry." Tang Xian said sullenly Having said that, she felt that she was easily like a child in front of Cun Yi, obviously in recent years, people who knew her were basically afraid of her.

    "If I can't die from hunger, I'll wait." Cun Yi recalled part of her memories when she fell asleep. She remembered that when she disappeared from here last time, they were still in college.

    "Tang Daiyu, do you still read foreign languages?" Cun Yi put her hand on Tang Xian's soft belly, and Tang Xian let her go, like a cat being groomed.

    "Ang. But it's useless. If I want to find you, I have to start a company.

    It doesn't matter what the major is." Dare to imagine how Tang Xian spent the past few years alone when she was living a normal life there.

    "Yeah...you remember?" Tang Xian finally realized, and the hand under the quilt directly grabbed Cun Yi's.

    "..." Seeing Tang Xian's expectant and aggrieved eyes, Cun Yi was silent for a few seconds, and said, "I remember a little bit. I remember the years when we were in college. There was also a person named Fan Qingle." "

    You I already remembered her." Tang Xian turned his head and pressed the calling bell, "Then think about it after dinner."

    Cun Yi, "..."

    Xu Yue came out of the crowd, and her eyes caught a somewhat familiar woman. back. Looking at her clothes, she is also the waiter today, with a tray in her hand. She walked over and called tentatively, "Li Lingling?"

    The figure froze and turned her head slowly. The pretty face is hard to forget for Xu Yue.

    "you……"

    "I'm not here to take revenge." Li Lingling looked at Xu Yue indifferently, "I hope Miss Xu won't bother me either. I have another person to support, and I can't stand punishment from you people now." "That's not what I mean.

    " If everyone has inner demons, Li Lingling is Xu Yue's inner demons. She knew that she was mainly responsible for that incident, and Li Lingling suffered her crimes for her. But seeing this person again now, Xu Yue didn't know what she could do anymore. She moved her lips, and finally said dryly, "If you need help, I can help." "No need." Li

    Lingling She pursed her lips and pointed to the champagne on her tray, "Miss Xu, would you like a glass?"

    Xu Yue stiffened, and she bent her waist facing Li Lingling, "I'm sorry." "

    Xu Yue Miss, you're welcome." Li Lingling stood a little further away, "I'm going to work first." "I'm

    sorry." Xu Yue repeated it again, and when she looked up, she was not forgiven as it should be. She saw Li Lingling mixed into the lively crowd. She knew that Li Lingling lived with Li Zitong. Some time ago, when Li Zitong was released from prison, he was beaten up by the former people in revenge. Li Lingling is now working as a handyman everywhere because she wants Li Zitong to recover from her injuries.

    "Help if you can."

    Xu Yue sighed, so that her guilt seemed to be relieved a little.

    "So, you, Xu Yue and Fan Qingle worked together to close down your own family?" Cun Yi seemed to remember what Tang Dinghua had done, and fell silent for a while.

    "Yeah, it didn't affect my current life anyway." Tang Xian knew that Cun Yi was worried about her, "But, I didn't expect you to think of Fan Qingle first." Cun Yi touched his

    nose "At that time, I guessed that the two of you were hiding something from me, and you still pretended not to know each other in front of me."

    Tang Xian embraced the quilt and looked at Cun Yi, "Come closer... I heard you go to the library at that time. I knew that you must want to ask me something. Before I have time to tell you, you will be gone. "

    "Don't cry, drink the porridge first." Just now Tang Xian pressed the call bell, and someone delivered the meal. Thinking that this is a private hospital, Cun Yi reckoned that this fool was playing tricks on her.

    "Fan Qingle's network skills are very strong. I hired her to do a few things before, and then we cooperated." Tang Xian nestled into Cun Yi's arms, "So you can't be jealous." "I don't." Cun

    Yi Yi couldn't laugh or cry, and was trying to explain that she was worried that Tang Xian would get hurt if he did something dangerous behind her back. I heard the words in my arms go on.

    "I miss you, surname Cun."

    The sun was shining brightly, the light in the ward was just right, and there was a faint smell of disinfectant in the air.

    Cun Yi bowed her head and kissed Xia Tangxian's forehead, "Me too. I think about it when I don't remember, I still think about you now, and I will miss you in the future." The author has something to say:

    Cun Yi never thought that her first meal back home would be porridge.

    Tang Xian, "What? Do you dislike my porridge and side dishes?"

    Cun Yi, "How is that possible."

    Someone with a strong desire to survive took a big sip, "This porridge..."

    deliberately asked someone to put shredded pork in the Tang Xian raised his eyebrows at the bottom, "What's the matter?"

    Cun Yi thought about kissing the corner of Tang Xian's mouth, "It smells so good." ps

    : The big ugly cat is about to become a night owl. cry.JPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
23K 1.6K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...
189K 4.6K 28
X female reader What that up there says (the title) ☝🏻 ⚠️ Achtung!! ⚠️ Under construction (editing) Slow updates bc nursing school.... This may co...
14.4K 762 72
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...