๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™‡โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‘๐™€ (Gษชแด ...

BแปŸi Moonie_yx

A ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Fแด€ษดา“ษชแด„ โฃ๏ธŽ โ€ผ๏ธMIGHT NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA/ ANIME PLOTโ€ผ๏ธ "ษช า“แด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด... Xem Thรชm

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :)
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ด ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?????
๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
oho
Cheating
The truth
I like you
Game
...pain
He saved me???
My house :)))

CHP 15

419 19 4
BแปŸi Moonie_yx

Chp 15:

“I’m… gonna sleep here?” Both of us were standing in front of the couch in the living room when he showed a slight confused face.

“Of course. Don’t you dare step into my room even once.” I warned him seriously.

“It was a perfect chance to do the ‘there’s only one bed’ scene in real life…” He purposely mumbled his words out loud for me.

“Dare to touch me and you shall never play your violin ever again.” I glared at him.

“Ouch, that’s mean…” He sulked.

“I don’t care, make sure you leave before 10 tomorrow morning.” I walked away without turning around despite him complaining about it.

‘This psycho better not let my brother find out that he's here.’ I closed my eyes, unpeaceful.

———————————————————-

*door opening sound

‘Hm? What the fu*k does this guy want?? It’s literally past midnight?!’ I kept my eyes closed as tight as I could just to ‘see’ what he would do at this late hour in a girl’s room.

CREAKKKK

‘He pulled my study desk’s chair?’ Silence remained afterwards…

“Sigh….” 

Why is he sighing now??

I pretended not to notice him while I was faking my sleep.

“SIGHHHHHHHHHHH…..”

“Okay okay, what do you want now?” I knew he made that loud sigh on purpose but I’ll just go along with him once. 

“I can’t sleep…” He timidly said while fidgeting with the pillow.

“Oh my gosh, what are you? A 2 year old baby? Come on…” I rolled my eyes in frustration. I did not purposely wake up to hear this shit.

“I really can’t sleep…” He repeated it once again but with a more pitiful look.

“You’re waiting for me to invite you to sleep on my bed, right?” I crossed my arms and smirked playfully.

“Yes!” His eyes shone like a boy finally getting his favorite ice cream.

“Hm? Beg me then.” I was definitely having fun.

“Please?” 

“Huh? That’s all you got? Then fu*k off please.” I pretended to go back to sleep knowing that he would stop me.

He stood up from the chair, put down his pillow and slowly approached me. I held my blanket tightly in front of myself as a shield, not knowing what would happen next. 

He then crawled onto my bed and then slowly towards me. Without realizing, his whole body was on top of me. 

I could feel his wild gaze and breath. My heartbeat was rising from time to time almost instantly. I stared deeply into his eyes, knowing that my face now is flushed with redness.

“What..what are you doing…n-now..?” I couldn’t help but stutter.

“Please, y/n...” He whispered with his deep, husky voice, a voice I’ve never heard before.

“It’s fine, y-you can sleep here, please g-go away..” I quickly avoided his eyes and turned my head around. But that wasn’t enough to calm myself down.

“Pft…” He let out a small laugh and used his hand to turn my eyes onto him again.

“Hmm…I think I want more than just sleeping beside you.” He smiled and pushed his lips on mine.

His lips were soft and silky, almost doesn’t feel like it belongs to a man like him. His face was so close to mine that I could feel the soft tickle of his breath underneath my nose, fingers carding through my hair as we breathed each other in.

‘Am I.. enjoying this..?’ I couldn’t believe it. But it seemed like my lips wouldn’t stop by itself and kept wanting more and more from him.

Suddenly, I felt a weird sensation in my clothes.

‘His…his hand is sliding on my waist!!’ I quickly pushed him away before he got too excited and went his own way.

He was startled and looked at me in confusion, waiting for my explanation.

“I’m still underage…” I didn’t dare to look into his eyes. 

“Ah!” He quickly let go of me and jumped off from the bed. “I’m sorry, I got carried away…” He apologized.

“I should just stay outside…” He quickly grabbed his pillow and prepared to run out but I halted him.

“WA-WAIT!” I jumped off the bed.

“Yes? An-anything else?”Although it’s dark in my room, I can tell that he’s flustered.

“…I just thought..uhm…maybe take care of your..thing.” I slowly raised my finger and pointed at that bulged part of his pants. 

He looked down and quickly covered it with his pillow. 

“I AM SO SORRY!!” He ran out and slammed the door.

“He should be fine, right…” I inhaled a deep breath and laid back down on my bed.

I closed my eyes and tried getting back into my sleep but the incident that happened just now just kept on repeating inside my mind.

To the point where I actually wished he’d do more to me…

Morning arrived in the blink of an eye. It’s school day today, and as usual, I’m waking up at 4 in the morning, doing the same freaking routine except that my brother is probably not back yet.

I walked out of my room, half conscious and poured myself a glass of water then naturally sat on the couch, forgetting there’s one man sleeping in there.

“AHHHHHH WHAT THE FU*K!!” We both shouted.

“Why the heck are you here?!” 

“What do you mean by that?! You said that I could stay here!”

“Okay, but why haven’t you left yet?!”

“How am I supposed to leave, it’s like 4 in the morning! What kind of psycho wakes up this early?!”

Oh yeah, it’s 4.. and I’m a little offended by what he said.

“Get your ass off here before I kick you off.” I glared at him and he immediately stood up and signed me to sit.

And there goes an awkward silence.

I bet Ugetsu couldn't bear the silence and decided to create a conversation first.

“Uhh, about yesterday…no I mean technically is today, but like it’s in midnight and-”

“Do you really like me?” I cut him off.

“W-what..?” He seemed to be surprised by my sudden question.

“Answer me.” I stared into his eyes.

“..ya…I really..like you…” He hesitated because of the embarrassment.

I heard him answer and took a deep breath before I told him to sit beside me.

“I hope you don’t regret it.”

“What do you mea-?!!”

I cut him off with my lips on his. Both of our lips brushed against each other lightly before I stopped after a split second. I leaned backwards a little and saw his flushed face. 

“Pft..” I chuckled. Why is he so cute today?

“..that’s it?” He asked, a little disappointment in his voice.

“Yeah, what else do you-mmph!” He smashed his lips on mine before I could realize. His hands slowly brushed from my face to the back of my head. He slowly leaned against me as I laid down slowly on the couch.

It was a hot kiss, a passionate one. A kiss that is full of love. 

He stopped for a while to catch some breath. He was panting, like a wild dog. In his eyes, I could see that he wanted more.

“You’re mine now, Ugetsu.” I smiled and brushed my hand on his little face.

“I’m all yours, y/n.” Ugetsu couldn’t resist anymore and continued kissing me.

This time I didn’t stop him from touching me on my waist. His hands slowly slid from my waist to my bra strap, removing them from my shoulders. When he successfully undone my bra, his lips moved from my lips to neck then went into my clothes to suck on my nipples.

“Ngh~!” This sound came out so naturally from my mouth that I was so embarrassed and shut my mouth tightly so that I would not release any embarrassing sound.

“Why did you stop moaning baby? Go on, I like it.” I can feel him teasing my nipples even more afterwards just to make me moan as he wants.

And he succeeded.

“Ugetsu…stop…” I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but I just can’t resist him. He keeps making me want more.

When things were getting a little bit too hot, a clink sound in the door knob made us stop everything.

Shit. My brother and Akihiko are back.

“Wear your fu*king clothes!” I whispered loudly to him as I was rushing to fix my clothes.

The door opened.

And the scene in front of my eyes was not what I expected.

At all.

“*smooch* *smooch* Hngh..” WHY WERE THE BOTH OF THEM KISSING RIGHT IN FRONT ON THE DOOR?!!

Me and Ugetsu gawked and did not dare to make any move nor sound.

“Why are you so sexy today..." Akihiko said in his deep voice.

“Akihiko…” My brother blushed and they continued their hot kiss again.

Er……hello? There is someone here.

Authors note:

Hello! I’m finally getting my ass back here like a year later. I hoped my writing doesn’t suck and mostly, I hope you will continue enjoying this series. 

Thank you, have a nice day :p

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

324K 21.4K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
117K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...
14.2K 518 17
๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ - ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด; ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† "๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ...
630K 18.9K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...