Those years when I was a room...

By Xiaoshuo_

Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 11

336 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter Eleven Back

    Cun Yi returned to the dormitory and simply took a hot shower, changed into a set of pajamas, and felt much calmer.

    "Meow~" The cat brought by Tang Xian arched its back and stretched itself, squinting at Cun Yi.

    "You still slept well." Cun Yi knelt down and tickled the cat's chin.

    "Meow~" the cat walked around Cunyi, ran to the door and jumped up and scratched at the door, "Meow~" "

    Stop barking, wait with me."

    "Meow~" The cat came back and rubbed the inch Yi. Cun Yi followed the cat's hair as Tang Xian did in his memory. Xu felt comfortable, and immediately lay down on Cun Yi's fur slippers and purred.

    "Heartless." Cun Yi nodded the cat's head, "I didn't see you so close to people when she was here...You cat knows more than me." Thinking of this, Cun Yi ruthlessly He rubbed the fat cat's head hard, and smiled when he saw the raised cat hair.

    She heard Tang Xian say so many "later", but she never really explained it once. Is there anything that cannot be made clear now?

    Could it be that the role of the plot is stronger than she imagined and can manipulate people's consciousness, forcing people to follow the plot? It's not that she never doubted Tang Xian, but her intuition told her that Tang Xian was not like that.

    Cun Yi glanced out the window, it was empty. Originally there were a few tamarind trees outside, but they were cut down a few days ago because of the greening of the school. Their dormitory is on the second floor, and there is no moon in sight. What's more, it is still raining and there is no light outside.

    "Empty-nest old man and left-behind fat cat."

    Cun Yi patted the cat's fluffy belly lightly, and smiled to herself, but her heart was always pressed, and she smiled perfunctorily.

    At 11:30, the auntie of the dormitory closed the door of the dormitory building, and the iron lock hit the door, making a loud noise in the night. The cat lying next to Cun Yi was frightened and shivered.

    "It seems that I won't come back." Cun Yi carried the cat back to the cat's nest, facing the tearful eyes of the cat, who was obviously not awake, "Your master is not coming back, don't wait, sleep on your own." "Meow

    ~ The cat licked Cun Yi's finger.

    "Go." Cun Yi didn't accept this kind of flattery, and stuffed the cat into the nest, "Good night." "

    Meow~"

    The dormitory turned off the lights, and it was quiet.

    The next day, Cun Yi went to class as usual, and prescribed some cat food for the cat when she left. When I came to the classroom, many people were still talking about what happened yesterday.

    "What happened yesterday?"

    Cun Yi realized that Du Xin had returned, "Your mother saw it yesterday too. Didn't she tell you?" "

    Cun Yi, I'm not... oh, are you okay?" Du Xin bit her lip, "Tang Xian will be fine." Cun Yi realized that her tone was a bit aggressive just now,     "No.

    You should have breakfast."

, my mother might beat me up first."

    Cun Yi barely remembered the appearance of Du Xin's mother, "It doesn't look like it."

    Du Xin smiled and didn't explain.

    At noon, there was a rumor in the class that Xu Yue came back alone. Then a large group of people ran to Class 1 to join in the fun, and Lu Xingran led a few brothers to drive them back without asking any questions.

    Cun Yi didn't plan to look for Xu Yue, the answer she wanted was only in Tang Xian. But I didn't expect Xu Yue to take the initiative to come to her.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Cun Yi, I found that every time I find you, you always use these two words, can you change it?" "

    It's all right? Then I'll go to class first." Cun Yi turned around and wanted to leave.

    "There's something to do with Tang!"

    Cun Yi looked at Xu Yue.

    "Tang Xian asked me to give you this." Xu Yue took out a pink envelope.

    Inexplicably familiar, it reminded Cun Yi of the love letter she sent to Lu Xingran. She reached out to pick it up, but Xu Yue didn't let go.

    "Is there anything else?"

    "I always feel that you don't like me very much."

    "You feel right."

    "..."

    "But I really mean nothing, believe it or not." Xu Yue let go, "Really."

    Cun Yi took the letter , without looking back into the classroom.

    "Xu Yue came to see you?" Du Xin stood up and let Cun Yi take his place inside.

    "En." Cun Yi didn't want to talk about it, and Du Xin didn't continue to ask.

    Touching the envelope in the drawer, Cun Yi felt that this scene seemed familiar, but Tang Xian would not ask her to help deliver the love letter now.

    Cun Yi opened the envelope only after returning to the dormitory after self-study at night. There was only a piece of beautiful letterhead inside, and Cun Yi thought that there might be an explanation on it, although she knew that "in the future" would not be so fast. But unexpectedly, there was a line written crookedly on it.

    "Please take care of my roommate and kitty." There is also an arrow in this sentence, pointing to the Q-version villain in the lower right corner and a fat cat with a big pie face. A stickman was drawn in the lower left corner with the text "Wait for me."

    "Childish." Cun Yi put away the letter and called Tang Xian, but he was not in the service area.

    For the next few days, there was no news from Tang Xian. Cun Yi tried to text her and call her, but nothing happened.

    "Should be back soon." Cun Yi looked at the plot lines she had sorted out in her diary. "New Year's Day Party" was circled by her. In the past few days, Cun Yiming has secretly observed the hero and heroine for a long time, thinking about the plot that has happened, and has some guesses.

    It's like putting things in a bottle. The larger stones are put in first, leaving too much space. Then put the sand in, and the whole bottle is really filled. And now, the main plot in the novel is the stone, and it's stuck there, and it happens when it should happen. And "Sand"'s normal life besides the plot... There are also reasons to make the plot more reasonable.     Cun Yi believes in her intuition very much, perhaps partly because she does not want to believe it emotionally, but recalling the various details of getting along with Tang Xian, Tang Xian will not be the kind of person who pushes people off the roof.

    On the contrary, Xu Yue looked weirder. Cun Yi looked at what had happened. The heroine portrayed in the book is a gentle goddess with an ordinary family and a generous personality. If this is the case, many of her actions seem to be too aimed at Tang Xian.

    "Buzz~" The phone rang. Cun Yi picked it up and saw it was an unfamiliar phone. After thinking about it, he pressed the answer button.

    "Hello?"

    "Cun Yi~"

    Cun Yi didn't think it would be Tang Xian, "Where's your phone?"

    "It's dropped... can you come and pick me up? I don't have any money..." Tang Xian's surroundings There should be a lot of people, the background sound is quite noisy, and she doesn't know where she got the mobile phone without money. Cun Yi asked Tang Xian for his address and hung up the phone.

    "Meow~"

    Cun Yi put on a coat, thought for a while, and wrapped another layer of down jacket outside. She bent down and touched the fat cat lying on the ground playing with toys, "Take care, I'm going to find your master who doesn't say anything." "Meow ~

    "

    Cun Yi closed the bedroom door, walked around A trail □ □ out of the school. Just stopped a taxi and drove directly to the place Tang Xian said.

    "Where are you now?" Cun Yi called the number just now, and the person who answered was a man.

    "Are you? Oh, are you looking for the girl who called just now? She borrowed my mobile phone just now. I have something to leave. You are now..." Sitting in the car, Cun Yi

    frowned , "Well. Excuse me, where was she when you last saw her?" She shouldn't have hung up so quickly just now.

    "It was just next to a mailbox at the intersection."

    "Okay, thank you, sorry for your trouble." Cun Yi asked the driver to drive the car to the fork in the road, but Tang Xian was not seen beside the mailbox.

    "Master, can you wait for me for a while?"

    "No, classmate, the car can't be parked here. I have to pick up my son from school, sorry."

    "It's okay, master, you can go first." Cun Yi got off the station and stood by the roadside.

    The temperature has been cooling down these days, and there are not many people on the street. Cun Yi walked to the mailbox, looked around, but did not see Tang Xian. Can't this idiot just stay here and wait for her to pick him up?

    "Yiyi! Yiyi!"

    Cun Yi heard the voice a little familiar, looked sideways, and Xie Xingxing, who was wearing a beige woolen skirt, danced and waved to her.

    Cun Yi hurriedly ran over, but didn't see the auntie, "Why are you here? Where's the auntie?"

    "Shh~" Xie Xingxing raised a finger, "Dad took me out for dinner, and he brought an auntie I didn't know I don't want to eat~ I ran out."

    "How can you run around?" Cun Yi pulled Xie Xingxing, and her impression of the little uncle who had never met in her heart became even worse, "Be careful of being caught by bad guys Abduct."

    "No way. The young lady said I'm smart."

    "What young lady?"

    Xie Xingxing looked back, Cun Yi followed and saw no one.

    "Hey, Miss Sister probably hasn't come back yet. She said she was going to make a phone call."

    Cun Yi was suspicious, and lowered her head only to notice that Xing Xing was still holding a beautiful gift bag in her hand, "This is yours, or That Miss Sister’s?”

    “It’s Miss Sister’s.” Xie Xingxing raised his hand and proudly puffed out his small chest, “I’m its guardian now.” “?”

    Cun Yi didn’t ask any more questions, and asked My aunt called and explained the situation so as not to worry.

    "His dad, you can't bring Xing Xing out to play. Last time too..." Auntie sighed, her voice was very tired, "Yiyi, when you find a partner in the future, you must keep your eyes open. My whole life, alas."

    " Hmm." Cun Yi knew that Auntie was really tired, so she just talked about it casually.

    "Miss Sister! You're back!" Xie Xingxing suddenly jumped up beside him. Cun Yi was still comforting his aunt who was crying on the phone, and followed Xie Xingxing's line of sight. Then I saw Tang Xian wearing a plaid skirt and a knitted gown, with gauze wrapped around his right hand.

    "Yiyi?" the call came from the phone.

    "Auntie, I'm listening." Cun Yi stared at Tang Xian who was already standing in front of her. He couldn't help but reached out and touched Tang Xian's head. She didn't expect that the world would be so small, and the little sister Xie Xingxing talked about was Tang Xian who she wanted to take away.

    "Miss Sister~" Xie Xingxing hit Tang Xian's side like a small bomb, Tang Xian didn't move, imitating Cun Yi's example, he extended his hand and touched Xie Xingxing's head.

    Looking at the big one and the small one, Cun Yi felt her heart suddenly collapsed. The aunt on the phone was still talking, Cun Yi looked at what Tang Xian was wearing, and frowned.

    "Auntie, do you want to talk to Xing Xing for a while?"

    "Yes, let me teach this monkey a lesson."

    After getting the reply, Cun Yi didn't delay for a second, stuffed her phone to the last second, and acted cute and coquettish to Tang Xian Thank you Xing Xing.

    "Hold it." Xie Xingxing looked at the phone, about to cry, trembling as he listened to his aunt's scolding inside.

    "Is it cold?" Cun Yi took off the down jacket she put on outside and put it on for Tang Xian, "I knew you wouldn't wear it too thick." Tang Xian lowered his head, waiting for

    Cun Yi to put the hat on for her .

    "You're so stupid." Cun Yi looked at Tang Xian who was finally wrapped tightly, and reached out to hold Tang Xian's hand. It is estimated that the height affects the length of the hands, Tang Xian's hands are still too small compared to Cun Yi. Holding it in your hand is like holding a lump of ice.

    "Hey, don't you still have you here?" Tang Xian rubbed the fox fur on the edge of the hat with his face, and squinted his eyes comfortably.

    "Yiyi! Yiyi! My mother asked you if you skipped class!" Xie Xingxing looked at Cun Yi and Tang Xian, "Wow, young lady, you know Yi Yi!" "Well, we live together.

    "

    "Is it a roommate?"

    "Thank you Xing Xing, give the phone to Yiyi!" The neglected aunt yelled on the phone, without her ladylike appearance a few days ago.

    "...give it to me." Cun Yi took the "hot potato".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.6K 78
Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international actress Xue Luhe! And when she came throu...
20.3K 473 27
Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega that her fiancee liked had a tea-flavored p...
36.1K 1.8K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
23K 1.6K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...