๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ c...

By yyanqing

โ OH BOOKSTORE GIRL, I WONDER WHAT YOUR NAME IS. โž ( ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๏ฟฝ... More

bookstore girl
playlist
#1 , can i call you tonight ?
#2 , sweet
#3 , roddy
#4 , bad habit
#5 , lavender kiss
#6 , golden hour
#7 , dry flower
#8 , let you break my heart again
#9 , like or like like
#10 , when it rains
#11 , tek it
#12 , strawberries & cigarettes
#13 , everyone adores you (at least i do)
#14 , the perfect pair
#16 , amoeba
#17 , i hate everyone but you
#18 , confusing girl
#19 , valentine
#20 , fool
#21 , wishful thinking
#22 , favoritism
#23 , dark red
#24 , hello?
#25 , walking back home
#26 , bird
#27 , over the influence
# 28 , i know you
# 29 , art deco
# 30 , lovesick
#31 , my love mine all mine
#32 , wildest dreams
# 33 , kind of
#34 , what would i do?
#end , bookstore
#author's note.

#15 , good looking

4.9K 266 396
By yyanqing

@bento ꒰15꒱

even if your weekend was unremarkable and the weekend had flown by in a heartbeat, you closed the door behind you as you organized your items into your bag.

you didn't look forward to the weekdays because you had forgotten all that had transpired after the party and you knew that you had probably acted stupid when cyno was present.

speaking about the boy, he was standing next to you as you left the dorm. his gaze lingered on your figure as he observed how your hair fluttered with each step you took, how nicely ironed your outfit was, and how many keychains of my melody you had in your bag.

he greeted, "good morning." almost frightening the girl to death, and she hurriedly turned to face him. she became aware of his sudden presence, which caused her eyes to widen and her mouth to fall open.

she waved and said, "good morning, cy!" she wasn't intending on seeing him anytime soon, but it appears like fate kept drawing them together despite the peculiar circumstances surrounding each other.

cyno suppressed a smile at the nickname and tightly grasped the lunchbox cloth he was carrying because he had no idea how he would offer it to her.

he won't admit it, but preparing her lunch required him to stay up all night, especially since he chose to make a japanese bento and needed to make those adorable rice balls.

the two entered the elevator and settled on the bottom floor; cyno was debating whether or not to give it to her as quiet descended between them. he eventually did.

his eyes flashed back at you, and after gathering all of his bravery, he handed you the lunchbox slowly, saying, "it's for you."

his words suddenly interrupted your thoughts, and you froze in place when you saw that cyno was giving you a lunchbox. a lunchbox? for you? you must be dreaming.

you remained silent for a time as you took in what was happening and how cyno was trying to cover up his cheeks, which were starting to tinge red.

you finally managed to say, "i━ thank you," and you took the lunchbox from him, wondering why he had opted to prepare lunch for you.

you said, focusing on the neatly wrapped lunchbox covered in the cloth rather than the boy, saying, "you didn't have to make one for me, you know."

cyno, on the other hand, shook his head in disapproval and replied, "i insist, you should always make sure to take your meals."

once his twin dozed off again, scaramouche mumbled under his breath, "y/n must be skipping her meals again."

knowing how serious the situation is, cyno simply stood by the side with a glass of water in his hand.

he heard scaramouche's words immediately, and promptly realizing on what scaramouche had stated.

scaramouche's focus was drawn back to him when he asked, "she skips her meal? ".

"she is constantly too busy studying to eat, which is bothersome."

cyno remembers every detail of what happened over the weekend; he is aware that scaramouche never requested that he watch out for her but nonetheless felt compelled to do so.

of course, cyno reasoned to himself, since she's a friend i care about.

when you and cyno finally reached the university grounds, you said farewell to him and wished him luck with his classes. he only nodded in response and waved briefly.

instead of going to his department, he continued to watch your form while you approached the inazuma department. then you were greeted by your friends itto and sara, who made the decision to walk beside you.

now that she was gone, he was left alone with his thoughts, unable to realize how his heart started to hurt from missing her. before cyno could look aside, someone suddenly approached him and grinned.

cyno was greeted with a happy voice and bouncing red hair as she approached the head of the student council. "good morning, cyno!"

cyno's attitude altered right away, so he only nodded in response when the girl shook her head in response to his question, "do you need anything, nilou?"

"i simply wanted to walk with you in class if that's okay."

he raised an eyebrow at this, recalling when she had stopped trying to catch his attention one day and was now trying to do so again.

he sternly said, already walking away and without pausing to observe her response, "i must decline, i still have to head to the student council room to acquire some documents. go on your own."

the red-headed girl stood there perplexed at the abrupt refusal; previously, he would have agreed and wouldn't have given a hoot if she went along, but this time felt more different.

before moving near the sumeru department, nilou said to herself in a contemplative tone, "ah, cyno... i must be thinking things." her mind was racing with potential reasons.

heaving a sigh at the noisy discussion from his friends, he shoved food into his lips. although having planned to eat alone, cyno was dragged into joining his friends in the noisy cafeteria he loathes.

although it was too crowded and loud for him, his friends never appeared to worry that he was uncomfortable as they were aimlessly chatting about a rumor that kaveh had overheard.

"about the popular girl in the inazuma building, whose name, i believe, was y/n. i heard she had been rejecting a lot of boys for the previous few weeks."

the blonde chitchatted, oblivious that he had actually caught cyno's attention, who had entirely stopped eating his lunch.

his red-orange eyes glare at kaveh as he continues to converse with tighnari and alhaitham. yet even as he rambled on, kaveh stated, "i haven't met her personally but she must be pretty, i wonder how valentines day will be for her."

"she is pretty."

although it wasn't intended, cyno accidentally said those things out loud out of reflex.

the boy with the white head coughed nervously now, his friends' eyes widening as they look at him. as soon as he spoke, he mentally chastised himself, telling himself he was crazy for speaking without thinking.

cyno was taken out of his thoughts by alhaitham's question, "you know her?" cyno realized he was stuck in the predicament he had caused and slumped back in his chair while crossing his arms.

tighnari and kaveh swiftly pieced the puzzle together as insight dawned on them rather than waiting for cyno to respond.

"so she's the girl you kept chatting with!"

"she's the girl you showed interest in so that i could give you some tips on gentlemanly manners!"

alhaitham was caught off guard by the two's simultaneous observations because he didn't understand what they meant and had never heard of this before. cyno tensed in place after being caught in the act.

he avoided their questions by saying, "tch. she was at the election, and she's the new vice president. of course, i know her." and then he resumed eating his lunch.

"cyno, you're no fun!"

chapter written : february 28 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 1.4K 13
[ON SMALL HIATUS] 18+ genshin impact one shots๐Ÿฅ  requests open๐Ÿฅ  #7 in genshin oneshot 4/16/23 #3 in genshin oneshots 5/9/23 #1 in genshin oneshots 5...
27.7K 673 15
โšŠ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE
244K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | ๆš—้ป™ใฎ a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
31.4K 1K 34
โ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™๐š˜๐š—; ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—.โž While out in...