[BEING REBOOTED] A Song of Ag...

By Laizarddeltarune

After the death of their first offspring and the betrayal of their own sibling, Laizard has been full of desp... More

! Introduction + Disclaimer !
. Prologue .
. Chapter One : Discovery .
. Chapter Two : Lost and Found .
. Chapter Three : Rise and Shine .
. Chapter Four : Realization .
. Chapter Five : Late Night Encounter .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Six : Attacked .
. Chapter Seven : An Escape .
. Chapter Eight : A Promise .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Nine : A Slow Sunset .
. Chapter Ten : Safety Put On Delay .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Eleven : I'm Here For You .
. Chapter Twelve : No More Fooling Around .
. Chapter Thirteen : Endearment .
. Chapter Fourteen : Come Together .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Sixteen : Comin' Clutch .
. Chapter Seventeen : You're Safe .
. Chapter Eighteen : Fighting At Death's Door .
. Chapter Nineteen : It's Alright Now .
. Epilogue .

. Chapter Fifteen : OH NO! .

135 2 2
By Laizarddeltarune

- Laizard -

It's been about an hour since Laizard had arrived at Earth Island, and it has been hot. Laizard has been constantly panting from all the heat that was absorbed into their fur. But they weren't gonna be here for long, hopefully. Just needing to go get the Epic Earth Wubbox all caught up on what's going on and then we can finally take Remnac down.

Laizard was starting to really pant from the heat, until she felt a sudden gust of wind blowing on her face. Turning around, Volare was fanning her with his wing.

"Aw, you didn't have to!" Laizard chuckled embarrassedly.

"Why shouldn't I? I don't wanna watch you sweat to death!" Volare snickered, continuing to fan Laizard.

"Okay, albeit this makes everything so much better!" Laizard grins as her fur and hair waves from the fanning.

"Heh, glad to help!" Volare says, before suddenly yelping. "Wah!"

"So, watcha got there, my big bro?" Dominion, the Epic Earth Wubbox, suddenly asks when he pulls Volare back as a surprise. "Oh, it's just the Kraigon creature."

"Yeah, I'm just fanning her." Volare huffed, a bit bothered.

"Pssh, what? You got a girlfriend all of a sudden? You? That's a surprise."

Excuse me?

"That... wasn't necessary." Volare coughed.

"What? I'm just askin'." Dominion scoffs.

Laizard blinks as she makes eye-contact with the Epic Earth Wubbox. He sure was just as snarky as he was described to be.

"Well, if you're genuinely curious, though knowing you, you're totally not and you just want to tease me, uhm, the answer is no." Volare says.

"Ah, I see." Dominion responds, he didn't sound entirely convinced. "At least, not yet."

"Ugh, could you stop?"

"Whaaat? I'd be really happy for you if you actually got some bitches on your d—"

"Volare!" Shouts a familiar voice.

"What were you just about to say, Dominion?" Volare mutters quietly in embarrassment as his eye twitched.

Turning around, Laizard recognizes Stoowarb from Air Island, along with a friend, a gray furred Werdo with curved horns and some purple speckles.

"Oh! And Laizard too."

"Oh, great." Dominion growls with disappointment of seeing the Werdos.

"Dominion, what were you about to say?!" Volare asks impatiently with slight concern.

"Be quiet, squeaky toy."

"But- I- Ugh. Wait, Stoowarb? Tawkerr?" Volare asks, also turning his head.

"Funny seeing you guys here!" Stoowarb laughed.

"Oh. I think I remember you." The gray Werdo, supposedly named Tawkerr, says, pointing at Laizard. "You're from Wyrm Island or whatever it's called."

Laizard tilts her head.

Huh?

"Wyvern Island?" Stoowarb corrected.

"Yeah, that place. I've seen them before." Tawkerr commented. "Not gonna lie, I thought you went extinct after my last visit."

Laizard could slightly recognize the gray Werdo, but just barely. They remember a long time ago, a monster that looked just like him had visited her island, but they've never spoke to one another.

"I think I remember you too." Laizard says, slightly sarcastic due to how she didn't enjoy the Werdo's last remark.

"Well, this sure is a coincidence." Stoowarb lightly chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah." Volare responds dryly, placing his hands on Laizard's shoulders. "Why don't Laizard and I just... go?"

Laizard felt herself being dragged away awkwardly by Volare, but she growls and throws his hands off of her shoulders.

"It's rude to leave mid-conversation, Volare!" The Kraigon scolds.

"Oh, m-my bad!" Volare winces. 

"PAH! Oh, Volare, you're gonna let her boss you around like a little sheep? I'm still not convinced that you two aren't fucking."

What.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Volare squealed.

"Yowch, my ears..." Dominion grumbled.

"... But I really gotta get going for a fly around here, it is hot after all. Please watch after Laizard for me, Dominion. And don't piss her off with your... weird jokes!" The Epic Air Wubbox then suddenly flew off into the air. Laizard felt a bit torn when she watched him leave without her, wishing she'd be carried away by him into the sky.

"But Volare - ugh, whatever." Laizard grumbles.

"Yeah, hell if I'm babysitting. I'm leaving too." Dominion grumbled, marching away without another word.

"Oh, come on!" Laizard hisses.

"Geez, what's their problem?" Tawkerr asks.

Stoowarb shrugs.

"Do you know, Laizard?" The peach Werdo asks the Kraigon with a tilted head.

Laizard shook hers, for she was genuinely unsure how to answer.

This is all so stupid. Why did we even come here? I am melting over here!

After a long pause, Stoowarb suddenly yells,

"LAIZARD! BEHIND Y-"

The Werdo's warning couldn't get to Laizard in time, as she felt her body being thrown to the ground due to the weight of another. She already knew what this was.

Remnac. Damn it!

Laizard snarls, throwing the Rare Kraigon off of her body. Remnac collides into a burnt tree with a pained grunt. He then leaps towards Laizard, but due to his missing eye, he wasn't as good at coordinating as he used to. Laizard rolls out of the way, and she immediately lunges at Remnac and holds him down. She started gnawing at his ears, ripping bits of fur and skin off.

"...Go get Dominion." Stoowarb mutters.

"What?" Tawkerr leans foward, trying to catch what Stoowarb said.

"GO GET DOMINION OR JUST ANY WUBBOX IN GENERAL!" Stoowarb shouts more sternly. "RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay! Okay!!" Tawkerr yelps before beginning to trot away from the scene with an uncertain expression.

Laizard couldn't focus on the Werdos anymore. This wasn't a good time for Remnac to attack. With the overwhelming heat of Earth Island's atmosphere and Laizard's wounds still far from healing, she wasn't as strong as she used to be during the previous encounters.

Remnac bucks Laizard off with ease and she lands harshly on her back. Causing a grunt to escape her maw from the stunning pain. Laizard was left paralyzed on the ground for about five seconds, which was enough time for Remnac to have the Kraigon held down with his claws.

A tear rolls down Laizard's cheeks, she knows she can't survive this attack without help from a Wubbox.

Please, Volare, help...

Laizard tries as much as she could to kick Remnac off of her, but the Rare Kraigon was stronger than her at the moment. She felt those deadly fangs of his digging into her neck as she screams in pain.

Suddenly, Remnac shouts with frustration as Laizard notices Stoowarb using all of his might to push the Rare Kraigon off of her. Remnac doesn't budge though, as he smacks the Werdo away from him with his slim tail. Stoowarb hits the back of his head on a tree and is immediately knocked unconscious.

Laizard whimpers with fear and looks up at Remnac with nothing but a pleading look. Her arms were being held down by the powerful claws of the Rare Kraigon, and she could feel her neck bleeding from that agonizing bite from earlier.

Laizard then uses the same tactic back from Air Island and uses the talons on her wings to jab Remnac's sides, forcing him off of her with a squeal. Laizard slips from Remnac's grasp once it loosens and she rams into him, causing him to fall over for a short period of time. Once Remnac gets back up, Laizard tries to go to bite his tail, but she misses and Remnac bites her tail instead, dragging her around as Laizard yelps with pain of her tail being bit down on. She yanks her tail out of Remnac's jaws and bites his muzzle as hard as she could.

Remnac then throws some scratches onto Laizard's face and goes out of his way to bite onto her leg, pushing her onto a tree. The sudden weight of Laizard causes the heavy tree to uproot from the ground, and Laizard's side is immediately starting to bruise.

Laizard is now at a limp, for she felt herself pulling a muscle in her right thigh in the middle of combat, which causes more pain when she steps on that specific leg. Remnac throws himself onto her, but Laizard slips away from his body again and attempts to bite him, but Remnac evades her attack and applies his jaws back onto the Kraigon's neck. Releasing a squeal of pain, Laizard is dragged around like a ragdoll before she is thrown onto probably the fifth tree by now. 

This was the final straw that broke the camel's back, because the second that Laizard's body collided with the tree, her ears started to ring, and she felt her vision failing.

With the last bits of vision Laizard had left, she could see Remnac about to deliver possibly a killing blow, but something or someone stops him before he could. Hoping Volare had come to her aid, Laizard sighs with much pain before everything goes to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 380 11
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
33.2K 1.5K 21
DISCONTINUED Sleepy Bois Inc+ Tubbo Fanfic This is just your casual fanfic about the sleepy bois (and Tubbo) inc * * * In a sudden turn if ev...
4.7K 180 5
"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞." Between two words there lies something: Horror. A beast th...