[BEING REBOOTED] A Song of Ag...

Par Laizarddeltarune

After the death of their first offspring and the betrayal of their own sibling, Laizard has been full of desp... Plus

! Introduction + Disclaimer !
. Prologue .
. Chapter One : Discovery .
. Chapter Two : Lost and Found .
. Chapter Three : Rise and Shine .
. Chapter Four : Realization .
. Chapter Five : Late Night Encounter .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Six : Attacked .
. Chapter Seven : An Escape .
. Chapter Eight : A Promise .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Nine : A Slow Sunset .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Eleven : I'm Here For You .
. Chapter Twelve : No More Fooling Around .
. Chapter Thirteen : Endearment .
. Chapter Fourteen : Come Together .
. Chapter Intermission .
. Chapter Fifteen : OH NO! .
. Chapter Sixteen : Comin' Clutch .
. Chapter Seventeen : You're Safe .
. Chapter Eighteen : Fighting At Death's Door .
. Chapter Nineteen : It's Alright Now .
. Epilogue .

. Chapter Ten : Safety Put On Delay .

111 2 2
Par Laizarddeltarune

- Eldoris -

Eldoris wandered around the tropical beaches, looking for large enough seashells for what he is trying to make for Volare and that friend of his, Laizard. He was in the process of making some bracelets for the two, because why not? He was bored and felt like being creative.

Something felt odd, though. Eldoris could feel like there are eyes on him. Even with his four eyes looking in all directions, he couldn't find a potential stalker anywhere. So, what gives? What could be watching him?

"Okay, Volare, if you're tryna scare me, it's not gonna work, y'know." Eldoris chuckled, believing his brother was just trying to pull a prank on him. "I have eyes on the back of my head, literally."

There was no response, however. This made Eldoris feel a bit more on edge.

Why am I feeling so watched??

Eldoris tried not to mind it too much, as he noticed a large seashell nearby a mango tree and went to go pick it up. When suddenly, he saw a giant figure lunge at him and didn't give him enough time to react until the Epic Water Wubbox was knocked onto the sand.

"Ow! Hey! What gives?" Eldoris yelped. He quickly got up and shook some sand off of his metal body.

He saw the figure that attacked him was behind him now, as he quickly turned around and blocked the creature's second attack. That's when he got a good look at the aggressive monster. The beast was huge, maybe about thirteen feet tall; that's just as tall as an average Wubbox! This caught Eldoris off-guard a bit, as he grew a bit worried of who he might be messing with. He's still taller than the monster by a few feet, but it felt so chilling to see a monster that isn't a Wubbox that big. Even Laizard made Eldoris a little nervous from how huge it was compared to Volare when he first met her.

The monster had indigo fur, a slim tail, and two curved horns facing upward. This monster had a similar resemblance to Laizard, was this perhaps a rare counterpart to Laizard's species?

Eldoris didn't have enough time to think, as the monster quickly lunged back at him. This time, he couldn't block the attack, and stumbled back a bit. The monster rammed its two horns into Eldoris, it actually caused a dent on his chest, concerningly close to his core. Eldoris let out a yelp and had no other option than to defend himself.

The indigo monster flew toward Eldoris' head, which caught the Epic Water Wubbox off-guard, and he was thrown to the ground again. Then, the creature dug its claws into Eldoris' shoulder; its claws were actually sharp enough to just barely pierce into the metal. Eldoris yelled from the pain and tried to use as much force as possible to punch the monster off of him. The aggressive monster jumped off of the Wubbox out of pain from getting clocked in the shoulder.

"What's your problem?!" Eldoris spat, slowly picking himself up.

The creature didn't respond however, and it repeatedly swung at Eldoris, leaving some scratches on him.

"Get away from me!" Eldoris yelped again, trying to push the creature away, but it wouldn't budge, and it managed to get a deep scratch on Eldoris' waist. Eldoris shouted with agony and became a little weak from the severe impact.

The monster continued slicing at Eldoris mercilessly, until it was suddenly thrown off of the Epic Water Wubbox with a startled yell.

Eldoris looked up from being pinned on the ground again and saw Laizard pulling back the aggressive monster by the scruff, then she pinned it to the sand with her claws digging into its back.

Ow... What the! Where did she come from!?

Eldoris was stunned for a moment, then he stood up weakly with his hand over his waist where the monster sliced a chunk of metal off.

"Damn you, Remnac!" Laizard roared, as she pushed the monster's face deeper into the sand.

Does she know that thing...?

"Eldoris! Get outta here!" Laizard yelled that sounded more like a panicked command.

Eldoris was a bit troubled. He wanted to run, but he was scared for Laizard's safety. That's when he got an idea to grab the others to help. Eldoris jogged off to go find Volare and Maggpi.

By the time he found his brother and the Werdo, he noticed that Beta and Bolt were also here! He came running to them like he was in a hurry, which he was.

"Volare! Y' gotta hurry! We've got an issue!" Eldoris stammered hurriedly.

"Eldoris?! What's wrong?" Maggpi asked with a concerned look.

Volare's eyes widened seeing his normally calm brother being so panicked.

"What? What's happening?? Did something happen??" Volare started to panic as well.

Beta and Bolt both had a concerned look as well, then Bolt stepped in.

"What the hell is going on, guys??" He asked sternly.

"Well, I was out collecting shells, when I got attacked by a massive monster and now Laizard is fighting it!" Eldoris summarized shortly with a shaky voice.

"vvI-Ia+?!?" Beta sputtered.

"Oh gosh, it better not be what I think it is!" Volare squeaked as he immediately flew off to where he saw Eldoris coming from; Eldoris, Bolt, and Beta quickly followed after their brother. Maggpi stayed behind, only hoping that everything would be alright and the Wubboxes will handle it.

When the three finally got back to Laizard, she had the aggressive monster, supposedly named Remnac as she called him by earlier, held down by the neck with her jaws and she seemed to just be applying more and more pressure.

"What the hell?" Bolt yelped.

"Laizard!" Volare shouted.

Laizard's ears perked as she threw her head up to look at Volare when she heard him call her name.

Oh goodness, Volare, why did you have to-

Then, Remnac threw himself up and tackled Laizard. He started gnawing at her face, ripping chunks of fur off of her cheek. With Laizard already being weak because of her still fleshy scabs, she got injured a lot faster than last time.

Volare quickly flew in to help his friend. He collided into Remnac, throwing it off of Laizard and then tried to hold it down with Bolt's assistance.

Beta then approached Laizard, who was lying helplessly on the sand while panting, and he gently picked up the injured Kraigon, taking her back to where Eldoris was.

Oh, that poor thing.

Eldoris frowned at the sight of Laizard's worsened condition as Beta carefully placed her back down.

"1s sI-Ie 0ka\/?" Beta supposedly asked a question, but Eldoris couldn't make out what he said to him.

Laizard then weakly got up, and charged back into the fight, despite Beta trying his best to catch her in order to hold her back to avoid her getting hurt even more.

Laizard pushed her way through Volare and Bolt, who were holding Remnac down, and she dug her long claws right into the aggressive monster's left eye. The beast let out probably the loudest scream Eldoris had ever heard aside from whenever Volare would sing on a random Sunday afternoon. He saw a chunk of blood squirt from Remnac onto the sand and Laizard's purple fur.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!" Shouted Remnac from the pain. Laizard seemed to dig her claws deeper into his face.

Oh, my goodness...

All of the Wubboxes were flabbergasted as they could only stand and watch with pure shock of the little mercy Laizard was showing in this very moment.

Remnac then threw Laizard off of him, giving Beta the chance to run over and hold Laizard back. Remnac's left eye was completely gouged out of the socket with blood pouring down his face. The monster's indigo fur was now stained with scarlet red blood, and his footing became wobbly because he couldn't see out of one of his eyes.

"Have you learned your damn lesson now!?" Laizard screeched at Remnac, struggling to escape from Beta's firm grasp on her.

"...You... are all going to regret the day you were all born!" Remnac roared. His voice choked a bit from some of the blood entering his mouth.

"Wow, how scary. Now, get out of here, asshole." Bolt rolled his eyes. He then got closer to Remnac in a challenging manner, trying to intimidate Remnac into running away, which worked.

Remnac stumbled back a bit before he darted back into the trees, leaving a trail of blood.

"If you even think of coming back a third time, I will make sure to not stop until you're fucking dead!!!" Laizard screamed as Remnac fled the scene.

Oh dear. Those were some strong words.

Eldoris let out a long sigh when the whole commotion seemed to be over for now. He sat down with his head on his knees. He then looked back up and saw Laizard being checked on by Volare.

Bolt and Beta both joined Eldoris into taking a breather after that mess, sitting down next to him.

"Are you okay, Laizard??" Volare asked in a shaky tone.

"No!" Laizard spat. "My body feels like it's on fire! I don't feel safe anymore and I just want the pain to end!!"

"Okay, okay, calm down...!" Volare tried pampering Laizard, but it seemed to be working only a little.

Eldoris looked to the right and stared at the woods that Remnac fled into, he then noticed Remnac was flying in the direction of Fire Oasis before the monster was finally out of sight.

"Don't worry, Laizard. Remnac is going away, I just saw them flying toward Fire Oasis." Eldoris told the panicking Kraigon.

"No, he will come back." Laizard insisted with a stern voice. "He's just running off to heal like a coward!"

"That could be true." Volare agreed with Laizard. "This was exactly like the first time Laizard encountered Renmac or whatever his name is!"

"<a^ s0^^e0^e +ell ^^e vvI-Ia+ 0^ Ear+I-I 1s &o1^& 0^??" Beta grumbled.

"I wish I knew." Bolt shrugged at the Rare Wubbox.

"Should we go to Plant Island to find Aspen to maybe heal your wounds??" Volare asked Laizard.

"What?! Plant Island? That's super far away from here! Laizard will never make it if something happens!" Eldoris protested.

"It's not that far!" Volare argued. "It's South of my island, we can get there in no time."

"Are you sure, though?" Bolt asked.

"Yes! I'm sure!"

"\/eaI-I, 1 +I-I1^k vve <a^ ^^ake 1+!" Beta said in positive tone, possibly agreeing with Volare.

"Is someone gonna carry Laizard?" Eldoris questioned.

"Uhm! I can carry myself!" Laizard protests.

"Nope. No, you're not. You're just gonna make your injuries worse by wasting more energy." Bolt insisted in a stern voice.

"Ugh, fine." Laizard seemed to have given in to letting a Wubbox carry her on the journey to Plant Island.

"Well, I was gonna let Eldoris carry her, but it looks like he's not in the best condition, so I guess I'll take that responsibility."

"What about me, Bolt? I can carry her!" Volare offered.

"You really think you can carry a monster bigger than yourself?"

Volare blinked in mere offense.

"Have you forgotten that we're literal robots? Besides, I've carried Laizard before! She's light for a giant monster like her."

"I know that we are like robots, but not quite really! We have energy too; we can get tired sometimes like everyone else." Bolt argued.

Are we really arguing over this, Bolt?

"Please, Bolt! Just let me carry Laizard. She trusts me the most, at least I think she does, but I think it'd be best if I-"

"Okay fine! You can carry her." Bolt finally caved, facepalming. "You ready to go, Beta?"

Beta nodded in response.

"Okay, so... we're going?" Eldoris inquired.

"I suppose so." Bolt said.

"A'righty. Come on, Laiz!" Volare stretched his arms out, encouraging his friend to hold on.

Laizard slowly approached Volare and allowed him to carry her. She seemingly started to rest in his arms, it's been a long day for her after all, if not a long day for all of us.

"Okay. Let's go." Bolt told everyone as he started taking the lead.

The group approached a long bridge that takes you from Water Island to Air Island in case you couldn't swim in the ocean. It also serves as a nice shortcut.

 They started walking on the bridge, and Eldoris let out another long sigh.

What did I even get myself into?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.5K 1.3K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
8.8K 171 25
Grrrr MSMDude another story with the single elements? Unbelievable! Wubbox isn't feeling too good recently, maybe it was from all the toys he swallo...
858 76 18
Everyone has a passion, no matter how insignificant or magnificent. For our protagonist it's reading novels, watching donghua and illustrating whatev...
1M 41.5K 34
{Their Family book 1} Harry Potter works as Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts, but while picking Teddy up from the Primary Wizar...