Harry Potter Oneshots

By lemonluvz

Hey! Thanks for checking out my book! 🩷 Well, here it is: Harry Potter oneshots. And it also includes y/n as... More

Empty Classroom ❗️ - Harmione
Don't question it ❗️ - Romione

7 Minutes in Heaven - Drarry

33 1 0
By lemonluvz

Heads up: Lemon, Swearing, Drinking.

This takes place in their 7th Year. I'm pretty sure they're all 18. If I'm wrong, pretend they're 18.

Photo from Pinterest, Not my own.

────

Dracos POV:

So Pansy and most of the muggle-borns have been planning for the whole of 7th Year to have a massive party in the room of requirement before we graduate, and there were three things Pansy wanted at this party Alcohol, Green, and knowing what a good party is like. I was surprised she would talk to the mud blood about helping host a party, but most of us want to know. I'm interested. I never thought I would say that.

My group and I arrive at the party, and it's pretty lit and holy shit, the drinks too. I never knew much about alcohol because I only thought that was a muggle thing until someone snuck in fire whiskey at the Yule ball in 4th Year, and that explained why most people couldn't even walk straight after the ball.

Speaking of whiskey, I took a couple of shots of it until I started to feel tipsy. I think that's what they call it.

I saw Potter on the other side of the room trying to skull a bottle of vodka with Weasley and Granger, but bloody hell, and Granger was smashing both of them. How was she not wasted yet? All three of them are going to be fucked tomorrow.

I zoned out for a bit until I heard Pansy and Cho yelling for everyone to come and play a game. Everyone must be feeling the drinks because there's no way they would talk to each other sober.

Almost everyone came to play, but others played a drinking game instead. And I can see why because Pansy and Cho were setting up spin the bottle, aka 7 Minutes in Heaven, so that means a kissing game will happen. Crabbe and Goyle went off to the drinking games, but I thought I would try this bottle game.

We all sat down in a circle, then Pansy got up, skulled the rest of her drink then placed the empty bottle on the ground. She then spun it around and it landed on Dean. 

A couple of people started to laugh, but Pansy gladly got up, took Dean's hand, and started walking to the closet.

*7 Minutes Later*

when they returned, I decided I would go next because I was beginning to like this game.

I spun the bottle, which turned for a while because I put my all into it. As the bottle started to slow down, I was shocked. 

Out of all the people, it had to land on Harry fucking Potter.

Both of us looked at each other in shock, and everyone else just started bursting out in laughter. Wow, I'm going to kiss him. Well, it's just a game. I'll do it. I can do it.

Harrys POV:

Draco and I stared at each other for a bit until he snapped out of it and said.

"god, stop making such a big deal out of it. I don't care. It's just a stupid kissing game anyway." Draco spat.

Everyone stopped laughing.

I was surprised when Draco didn't complain about us being in a closet together. I mean, I thought he would be the one to make such a big deal about it and go on about how he would never kiss me and how he's not gay.

I think everyone else was more surprised than I was.

I zoned out for about a minute, still surprised Draco was okay with this. And then I snapped back into reality when Draco said to me.

"Well, come on, potter, we don't have all day!"

"Fuck", Harry muttered to himself.

When I got up, he already left the room, so I had to catch up to him a bit.

"good luck, Potter. I hope you survive in there!" Pansy said as I walked out of the room, hearing several Slytherins laugh with her.

It only took a few minutes to get to the Caretaker's closet, and I was getting more nervous with each step I took. I couldn't believe this was happening. Was I about to kiss Draco Malfoy, my enemy since 1st Year?

We get to the closet, and I can feel my heart beating. I don't know why I am so anxious to do this. I mean, he's my enemy. I shouldn't feel like this.

I didn't realise I zoned out again in my thoughts, but I returned when I saw Draco open the closet door.

"After you, potter." why the fuck is he so calm? I've never seen him act like this before. Does he not care?

So we walked into the closet, and oh my god, it was small, but there was just enough space for us.

Malfoy and I were so close to each other, our faces so close to each other holy shit.

We look at each other for a few seconds, then Draco looks me up and down, then gently lifts my chin with his hand.

"Scared Potter?" before I could answer, he just kissed me.

It lasted a few seconds before he pulled away.

"Scared?" I said.

He ignored what I said and started kissing me again. I was shocked, but I just went with it at this point.

The kiss became more passionate, and it became a makeout session.

As we were kissing, I felt his left hand trail up my right arm and his other hand grabbing my right hand and placing it on the left side of his waist, probably because I was standing there, not doing anything other than kissing him. It reminded me of when I was kissing Cho in the room of requirement in our 5th Year.

I pulled away, gasping for air a little bit. My hand was still on his waist.

"I thought this was a stupid kissing game. I didn't expect you to take it this far."

"then he pins me to the closet wall and whispers in my ear."

"just shut up and kiss me."

He smashed his lips against mine, and I swear we were both losing it. I was questioning if he was gay or just horny at this moment.

I was asking myself the same questions because I was starting to enjoy it. Who knew Malfoy could be such a good kisser?

Dracos POV:

"I thought this was a stupid kissing game. I didn't expect you to take it this far," Harry said.

I was tired of hearing him carrying on about this game

So, I pinned him against the wall to show him I would probably play the game.

I could feel Harry's bulge agents on my own, and I wondered if this was real or if we had too much to drink. I mean, the shit that can happen when you are drunk right?

I started to do the knee on his bulge, and I could hear him losing it.

I could hear little moans come out of his sweet mouth.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you scar head," I could feel his 🍆 pulsing through his pants, and then I thought it was time.

I let go of him, removed his school sweater and robe, and then signalled him to take mine off. I walked closer to him and started to unbutton his white shirt, and I could hear Potter's heavy breathing. I was about to start kissing his neck when we heard large bangs at the door.

"OI POTTER, MALFOY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE? GET OUT OTHER PEOPLE WANNA SNOG IN THERE TOO!" Pansy yelled out to us.

We both panicked and rushed to get our robes and sweaters.

Pansy gave us both smirks as we walked back to the party.

"Did I grab the right sweater?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
57.5K 1.8K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
71.2K 148 11
Adult content πŸ”žβš οΈ , smut...😍 read ur own rick βŒβ€ΌοΈ