๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#2

1.5K 50 67
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

Law finally arrived at his Mansion.

To be honest, he can fly with his Demon wings but he got too lazy and very lazy.

He got home as he went to his Mansion.

"Your Highness, welcome---"

"Not now. Not a single word."

Law got annoyed at the bus because the guy talked to him like hours, with a Straw Hat. "Anyway, is Dad here?" Law asked, "No, he says he's at the party." Penguin, one of his loyal servants and also his precious friend.

"No, he said his at Hawaii, having, certainly, a vacation." Penguin kindly responded to him, Law nodded his head. "Make me some black coffee." Law doesn't sleep much, mostly at night.

He has very high insomnia. He never sleeps sometimes, even in the Demon World. Most of the time. He only sleeps when he feels like it, or mostly when he feels comfortable. Law teleported himself to his room.

He walked towards the balcony, opening a glass, door. He went to the balcony and leaned himself to the railings. The Mansion was in the forest. Law grabs a cigarette in his pocket and starts smoking. This was relaxing.

Law has 4 golden rounds, earrings. 2 on the left ear and 2 on the right ear. It was pure gold, Law starts to rub his earrings. Then he heard the door open, Shachi went inside to serve him the coffee, as well as Shachi, he was the same as Penguin. Law's childhood friend and also a servant. Penguin and Shachi are also one of the top Demon Knights, in the Demon World.

Shachi served him some black Coffee as he needed.

And then, Shachi left the room.

Law prefers alone, he likes being alone, it was peaceful, very peaceful.

Law snaps his fingers as the coffee starts to stir itself. Law took the tea cup and started to sip the coffee. The taste was a pleasure, he took another sip.

He deeply sighs, 'That guy.. it seems he forgot to ask my name.' Law rolled his eyes and shrugged it off.

'It's not like I'm going to meet that annoying guy around.'

•|•|•

The next day.

Yesterday, Eustass just arrived at the Human World.

Also, living on a Mansion. Eustass felt lazy to get up. Like a normal person would do. He entirely groaned.

Eustass sits up and yawn, he scratches the back of his head. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

After a while, he ate some breakfast that was served by his friend and also servant. His name was none other than Killer. Sometimes, people still treat Eustass as "Boss" because he was like a gangster.

"Hey, wanna come with me tonight?"

"Your Highness??"

"Can you stop calling me that!? Just call me by my name instead, since we are both in the human world." Eustass said as he crossed his arms, and added it again. "A party, I want to go to a party tonight." He said it again.

Killer nods his head for understanding, "Please tell if there's something important and also, your Highness, if you're going to tonight's party. Should I book a room? With a woman or a man? That can satisfy you for the night?" Killer asked him politely, Killer has a mask, he chuckles.

"No, thanks. I'd rather drink tonight. It feels gross when I don't even feel good. Fuck mate." Eustass shrugs it off, he doesn't give any shit about it anymore, as long as he enjoys and does whatever he wants, he'll do it.

It was finally evening.

At the huge party in a building.

Many women approach him and Eustass doesn't mind at all, he was drinking and partying and also some women sit besides Killer, and Killer was also having fun. Eustass was drinking alcohol, a lot and a lot of alcohol as he smirked out of delight.

When his bottle got empty, he stood up, he didn't need to command Killer. As a human being, right now, no horns, powers or anything in mind. Eustass grabbed his own bottle, and ordered some other full alcohol in a bottle.

Then someone bumped into him, "Hey! Watch..." Eustass's words were cut off, a guy, that has a very small height and has a Straw Hat. "Sorry!!!" The guy chuckles, "Anyway!! Milk please!! I don't drink alcohol so.. nishishishi!!!~" the guy says with a chuckle.

"Hah? Milk? How old are you? 13??"

"I'M NOT A KID AND I'M NOT 13!! I'M 19!!!"

The guy says angrily, Eustass blinks a few times. '19??? This guy is 19??? You gotta be kidding me, his 19???? I thought he was 15 below. Or is it because of his height???' Eustass never thought this guy was literally 19 years old.

The guy was wearing a big black t-shirt with a hoodie, and black pants with a Straw Hat and white rubber shoes.

The cup of milk and the bottles of alcohol finally serve on the counter for them. The guy sits on the chair and starts to drink, "I'm drinking with all my friends!! Over there!!" The guy pointed in the big group of friends he was, 3 beautiful stunning girls and one is a tomboy, and 5 men.

Eustass wasn't interested so he didn't ask much more. "What about you? Do you have friends??" The guy kindly asked with the Straw Hat. "I do, he's busy playing around over there like shit." He pointed at Killer, the guy noticed Eustass has a lot of scars. "I just noticed! Your arms are so cool!!! Like robots!! Nishishishi!!~" The guy said. Eustass confidentially smirked. "Of course, I'm cool!!" He said very proudly.

"Luffy!!!"

"Oh!! One of my friends is calling me!! Guess, I have to go!!!"

'Luffy? So that's his name. Well, who cares?? I still  need to drink more! Hah!!' Eustass walked away and went to his friend's seat. Eustass lastly glance at the big group of friends with the Straw Hat in it. "That guy has a lot of friends, that's nuts. Sick." Eustass says, he doesn't have any friends much.

Eustass didn't care so he continued to drink and to party.

Then he notices, the guy with the Straw Hat wave at him with the brightest, kindest and pure smile. He rolled his eyes, showing an annoyance.

'We just met and did he think we were friends? In his dreams.'

•|•|•

One Week later.

Law was at the Baratie Café shop

It was a small, luxury, Baratie Café.

He also saw only one worker with plenty of waiters. Then that's when he saw a familiar person coming right this way.

The glass door opened, "SANJI!!!~ I'M HUNGRY!!!" the guy with the Straw Hat childishly says, as his eyes widened when he saw Law, meeting Law's eyes. Law irked, 'This.. Brat.' he thought, out of annoyance, he couldn't get rid of it.

"IT'S YOU!!! FROM THE BUS!!! IT'S NICE MEETING YOU HERE AND OH!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU MY NAME!!!!"

"Do you work here??"

"Nope!!! Nishishishishi!!!"

The guy with yellow hair was one of his friends, "Sanji" as a full name. "Vinsmoke Sanji" He hates that name of his, a lot.

"My name.. Monkey D. Luffy!!~ And you!?"

Luffy went to Law's table, "Trafalgar D. Water Law." Law simply answers, "So long... Traf.. Traffy?? No, no..." Luffy keeps getting to the point. "Trafalgar. Easy. Tra-fal-gar." Law slowly tried to teach him how to say it correctly without any wrong pronunciation.

"Tra.. Tralafgar?.."

"Pfft!...."

Sanji almost broke a huge laughter, because of his customer, Law irk, "It's Trafalgar." Law says it again and took a sip of his Black Coffee, he was still calm and compose, even though sometimes, he has a short temper.

"Tragal... Traf.. Tora... Torao!!! Yes!! Torao!!!~ Torao is a good name!!"

He literally gives Law a nickname.

"That's not my---"

"But.. I want to call you that way. Besides, your "Law" first name is boring, I want to call you "Torao". Your last name is pretty hard as well."

Luffy truthfully said and crossed his arms, he chuckled as he sat on Law's table. Luffy raised his hand, Sanji cooked something for him and served it to him.

"Why my table??" Law curiously asked, he sat here first, "Can't I? Torao's my new friend now right!? Then that means you don't mind me sitting!!" Luffy smiles so brightly as he starts to eat.

'That nickname.. well, fuck anyway. He's definitely not gonna change it.'

Law deeply sighs, Luffy never knew that he was actually talking to the "Demon King" himself. Law didn't mind it though, he was just glad that it was unnoticeable.

Sanji knew something was off since Sanji, was also, none other than a "Demon".

Law's sharp eyes glanced at Sanji, Sanji felt shiver, 'That guy.. such a suffocating aura..' it felt it was hard to breathe. Sanji gritted his teeth out of annoyance, 'That son of a bitch..! He's not human isn't he!!?' Sanji claimed that thought, as to be cautious. Law examined Luffy, Luffy, was just a normal person.

A human.

A normal person, not a Demon.

Luffy tilts his head and looks at Law. "Just eat. Next time, find your own table." He said, he wants to be alone instead. "No, I don't want to. I don't want to be lonely. If I saw Torao, I would sit with him!! And talk about adventures and stories!! It will be so much fun!! Nishishishi!!!~" Luffy chuckled, he was having so much fun with his new friend.

"And oh!! You're so tall!!! I just noticed Torao!! My head doesn't have the same height as your shoulder!! That's awesome!! You're taller than Zoro and Sanji and all of my friends!!"

"I'm flattered. Thanks." He normally said and blankly as ever. He took a sip from his coffee, another dessert that was served by Sanji on their table and Luffy started to eat it. With his chubby cheeks starts to form while chewing his dessert. "Aren't you going to eat??" Luffy tilts his head and looks at Law. Law looks at him, "No. I'm not a big fan of sweets." Law simply gives him a response.

He notices the "Sanji" guy kept looking at him, and Sanji finally wants to confront him.

"Sir, may I talk to you? In private?"

"You two knew each other????"

Sanji and Law look at Luffy, "No, we don't. Luffy, may I borrow him for a while?" pointing his thumb at Law. 'What does he fucking want?' Law just stood up, "Where shall we talk?" Law didn't argue anymore, since he seems to know why Sanji wanted to talk to him in the first place.

Luffy stares at both of them, Law looks at Luffy. "Excuse us for a second---" Law stiffened when Luffy just reached to grab his wrist, his eyes landed on Luffy's hands that were holding his wrist and his eyes began to look at Luffy. "Sanji! I'm not done talking to him yet!! We talk about adventures!!!" Luffy smiles sparkly. 

"Luffy, stay away from him."

Law coldly looks at Sanji, at such a sharp glance. 'This guy...' Law shook off his wrist, as Luffy finally let go. "We'll talk later." Law coldly said, Luffy smiled, "Okay! Have fun talking with Sanji!! You do know Sanji is the best chef here!!" Luffy enthusiastically said, proud of his friend. Sanji smiles sparkly as ever, he seems very flattered about the compliment.

"Let's go."

Law tap Sanji's back, Sanji looks at him. The cold grayish eyes of his were looking so sharp at Sanji. Sanji glared back, he was not backing down.

After a while.

They left Luffy alone for now, at the back of the Café.

"So.. What is the Demon King of Hearts doing here? In this damn fucking world, did I ask it right? Your fucking Highness."

Law crosses his arms and simply answers.

"I'm just here because of my Dad. I'll be going back sooner or later. I just visited here. Black-Foot-ya. Correct?  In this world, I don't find anything interesting. Do you expect me to stay here because something interesting will happen? Like that will happen. Even the Underworld is boring."

Sanji is not going to argue with that, "Fine. Don't blab about yourself to Luffy. Got that?" Sanji stated, more like a command, he doesn't give a damn if Law was a "Demon King". To him, he was just like a normal person or a "Demon". "Do you think I'm an idiot? A complete moron? Why would I blab about myself to that complete idiot?" Law just shrugged Sanji away and didn't need his advice or help.

He just shove him away, Sanji annoyingly groaned.

Back to the Café. Inside the Café.

Luffy just finished eating desserts.

Law approached him, "Are you guys done talking? What are you guys talking about? Is it that important????" Luffy innocently tilts his head. Law grabbed his fluffy hat and put it on. "I'm leaving." His only words. "So rude, don't ignore me!" Luffy says. Law exited the café, as Luffy followed.

"Your car looks so cool!!!!~"

Luffy's eyes sparkle, all over, shining diamonds on his eyes as well as around him, looking and observing Law's car. Law looked at him, he ended up smirking. "Really?" He says.

"Mhm!! Are you a rich guy!? If you're one of the rich guys then do your house have a playground!? Or a pool!?! With a huge Mansion like a castle!!! And the kitchen is big!!! And huge!!?"

Luffy's eyes were sparkling and twinkling all over, Law sweatdrop, 'His childish thoughts are literally driving him crazy.' he thought and heavily sighed. "No, I don't have a playground or anything. But I do have a pool." Law honestly answered.

"Really!? Then can my friends and I---"

"No."

Law immediately didn't intend to finish Luffy's sentence, he knows what he will say. "Torao is so mean! Then what about me!? Maybe I can visit you for once in a while!! Where friends now and your very interesting and boring friend!! So I'm fine with you being my friend!! Nishishishi!!~" Luffy chuckles out of delight. And excited to see the pool.

"No."

Law never and as in, never let anyone visit his Mansion. He hates visitors, and guests so much.

"Why!? How can you be so cold-hearted!!?"

Law irked slightly, 'This brat..' he was aching to give him a huge slam in the head, or just use his demonic powers just to kill him.

"C'mon!! At least let me pay a visit!! I promise I won't steal anything! Except food!! I just wanna do it for fun Torao!!"

Luffy kept and kept convincing him to let him come, Law was going to ignore him instead and was going inside his car but his arm felt it got a hug quicker than he expected.

"I'm not letting go until you let me pay a visit! Please!!!"

Luffy says, Law annoyingly, heavily, groans. 'Fuck.. Sake.' He shook his arm as Luffy finally let go, he stood up straight. "Fine. Just this once." Law finally agree, just once, just fucking once. And never again.

Luffy smiles sparkly.

Then a familiar voice, they heard.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Law and Luffy look at the mascular, build man, with so many scars, red hair like the color of flames.

"Oh!! It's you!! It's nice meeting you!!"

Luffy approaches none other than Law's enemy, sometimes annoying enemies, very annoying.

"Wait? You two knew each other? Are you guys friends???" Luffy nonchalantly asked very politely.

"NO!!!"

Eustass and Law immediately roared the answer.

Luffy looks at both of them, Eustass clicks his tongue out of annoyance. He can't bring the topic that was unnecessary, and most of all, there's a human. A human and the worst, they were in a "Human" world.

He literally met the worst person of his life, very, worst, to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.5K 40
When the curious mermaid Luffy, who is born with a dangerous secret accidentally runs into a certain heart's pirate captain Trafalgar Law, things sta...
101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
271K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
25.2K 1K 7
This is a story where our favorite supernova's are greek gods! The eleven great gods of course are a stubborn bunch who do whatever the hell they wan...