๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

42

5.8K 278 90
By WrittenbyDior

"Ou, this is nice. Don't got no roaches up in here or nothing!" Sasha nodded, rubbing her four month pregnant belly as she walked through the Utah house they would be staying in for All-Star break. The cameras were also in their presence.

"You're dumb." Kasie laughed, walking through the home with her, just checking out all the amenities and making sure things were up to her liking.

They touched down in Utah about an hour ago, and everything was getting settled into the house before they went on their different ways. Jayson. Deuce, Brandy, and Derrick would be going to a meeting with Jordan brand and to film for his shoe release accompanied by Nick and Bred. Kasie had to go to a couple business meetings, and Sasha & Dante were most likely going to stay in the house and watch movies since neither of them were fond of the cold weather at the moment.

The home was a seven bedroom, eight-and-a-half bathroom modernized place, with a beautiful look at SLC in all of its cold, snowy glory. The home was one of Kasie's recent projects which was out of pure coincidence that it was finished by the time All-Star came around even though it technically wasn't supposed to be finished until mid-April.

Surprisingly she had a lot of business in the city, and in major cities in general-especially since it was an NBA city. Now that it was officially All-Star break for the majority of the players in the NBA, she was booked and busy with different housing projects, decorating projects, meetings, promo deals, showings, and much more. All with balancing the show, interviews, her relationship, and trying to relax and spend quality time with her family while they were all together.

All in all, she definitely had a full plate, but it wasn't anything that she wasn't used to. Luckily she had already started working ahead of schedule, as per usual, and had about a quarter of her schedule completed with the help of Jordan of course.

"Baby!" Jayson's voice suddenly rang through the house, catching her attention.

"Oop, your man's calling." Sasha smirked and Kasie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever. I'll be back." She waved Sasha off, heading upstairs after stopping to get a snack from the kitchen pantry. Walking into what was there room for the time being, she frowned when she didn't see him upon first glance, getting further into the room, she noticed him standing in the bathroom on his phone.

"¿Qué quieres?" Kasie asked, standing at the doorway. Jayson looked up from his phone, smiling at the sight of her.

"What? Stop looking at me like that, you look creepy." Kasie laughed, mushing his head away once he got closer.

"Come on, it's nap time." He tugged on her shirt. "You gotta go." He pointed towards the cameraman who slowly backed out of the room.

"Damn." Kasie laughed even harder once the door closed behind him. Jayson pulled off her "JT" Jordan Brand sweatshirt.

"What? He had to leave." He chuckled, guiding them over to the bed, getting comfortable with each other after Kasie removed her shoes & jeans and he took of his bottoms, leaving him bare.

"You won't be needing these- or this." He unclipped her bra, then removed her panties.

"You always wanna sleep naked." She shook her head as he rested on top of her comfortably.

"It's skin-to-skin helps the love grow stronger or something like that, intimacy and strengthens- shit, I don't remember." He shrugged, resting his head against her left breasts, holding the right in his hand.

"Rightttt. Whatever you say, Mr. Tatum." Kasie chuckled, rubbing her nails through his hair as they chilled in each others embrace.

"Ohh shit." Kasie whined. Her hand placed over Jayson's that gripped her neck. His head placed on the side of hers as he thrusted into her at a medium pace, breathing heavily and groaning in her ear. Kasie's free hand clawed at his back from his insanely deep intrusion; she felt like he was touching her heart.

"Mm, fuck." He groaned lowly, hissing as he felt his stomach knot up, maintaining the same pace and strength of his strokes, but still managing to dig deeper into her.

"Oh my gos- yes, right there baby." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her legs trembled and clenched at his sides.

"Right where? Right here? That feel good?" He bit his lip as he looked down at the love faces she made; she was just so damn beautiful to him.

"Look at me, 'Roe." He kissed her forehead as her eyes fluttered open, looking directly into his eyes as she moaned softly. "This your spot?"

"Yes." She spoke breathlessly. "Oh my gosh, please." She whimpered as her moans grew.

"Go ahead baby. Show Daddy what he do to you." His left hand went to the cuff of her leg, folding it up alongside her torso as she throbbed around him. He smirked as her body trembled underneath him, her mouth ajar as they never parted their eyes from one another.

"There you go." He nodded encouragingly. "Fuck, that's it baby." He continued, moaning under his breath as his movements halted and he released inside of her, remaining inside until he was sure he'd emptied himself, allowing his nut to soak in her walls.

They both rested there, breathing heavily from their lovemaking. Jayson was the first to move, picking up Kasie easily and walking both of them to the bathroom, placing her on the toilet while starting the shower for them.

Kasie peed and wiped, flushing before moving to the sink to wash her hands. Jayson came behind her, kissing along the back of her neck and shoulders. His hand crept down to her pussy making her smile as she made eye contact with him in the mirror.

"I love you." She spoke softly, looking back at him. Jayson licked his lips as he looked down at her, capturing her lips in a heated kiss. Kasie's body turned towards his fully and she was placed on the counter, neither of them breaking away from one another. Jayson tapped the head of his erect dick against her, sliding in with one fluid thrust, groaning at her warmth.

"I love you, more." He mumbled, his hand wrapping around her throat as they kissed again.

They continued in this position until they moved to the shower, enjoying each other's bodies and presence there before actually washing off and getting dressed for the day ahead of them.

"Baby." Kasie called out to Jayson.

"Talk to me." He grabbed his shoes from the closet, sitting down in one of the room chairs to put them on.

"You think we should start using condoms?" She asked, twisting as she pulled her jeans over her thighs and butt.

"I don't, but do you think we should?" He frowned, not sure where this conversation was going.

"I mean no, not necessarily. It's just- I don't know." She shook her head, not knowing how to properly phrase her thoughts. She was on birth control, and had been for a while since they helped regulate her period but she also wasn't in the mood for any scares or positives at the moment. She felt like they were still learning each other, and most of all, she wasn't ready to share her body with a baby just yet.

"No, don't brush this off. Do you want to start using condoms?" He asked, watching her attentively.

"No. I don't. I just don't want any scares right now. I'm not ready to share my body just yet. That makes sense right? Like, birth control isn't 100% effective so, there are always chances of slip-ups, and I'm not ready for those. Yeah." She nodded, proud that she had articulated her thoughts better than she was able to before.

"I get that. You want me to start pulling out or something?"

"N-no." She mumbled, playing with her nails. Jayson smiling knowingly, nodding his head.

"Shut up. I don't wanna hear it." She shook her head as he began laughing.

"Ahh, my lil twinkle." Jayson laughed and Kasie's jaw dropped.

"Mmcht, you know what. You not fucking me, no more. I don't like you anymore." She crossed her arms over her chest, walking into the bathroom to grab her perfume.

"Don't be mad 'cause you like the way I fill-"

"Shut. Up." She rolled her eyes, spraying her perfume on her hotspots, capping it and putting it away.

"Alright, alright, I'm done." He chuckled. "Are you ready to go yet?" He asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed, grabbing her purse.

"You mad at me?" He smiled at her clear attitude. "I'm sorry. You don't wanna be called a twinkle anymore?" He teased her.

"Move. That's why your dick game is trash anyways. Tight jiggly booty ass hoe." She mumbled, laughing once his expression fell flat.

"Alright, you're doing too much." He mushed her head.

"I gotta talk to Nick about whatever exercises you be doing. I want my butt to- ouch!" She hissed as his hand made harsh contact with her ass. Her thin jegging style jeans didn't make the impact any less powerful.

"Chill out." He shook his head at her.

"You can call me a twinkle but I can talk about the cakes? That's crazy." She shook her head, rubbing out the stinging sensation in her butt. "Heavy handed ass." She frowned, holding his hand as they made their way outside where the Lincoln trucks waited for them.

"You still coming by? I wanna get you in some of the shots before the release." He asked.

"Yeah, just text me so I can make sure I'm good on time." She nodded, taking out her phone and handed it to him so he could take her pictures.

"Go in front of the garage, it looks better." He nodded towards the wooden garage, snapping her pictures once she put on her big coat and started posing, also getting some against the truck.

"It's the violation for me." Bred shook his head at the two of them as he made his way down the stairs. Kasie laughed, looking down at the pictures that Jayson had taken of her, nodding in approval.

"Not too bad." She spoke and they did their handshake.

"You heard that? I'm taking yo job nigga." Jayson spoke to Bred making Kasie shake her head.

"I'll be seeing y'all folks later. I gotta run." She spoke, waving her goodbyes once she looked at the time on her phone. Jayson walked her over to the backseat of the truck, opening her door and doing her seatbelt.

"I love you, remember to eat something, aight?" He spoke, kissing her.

"Yes sir. I love you too, I'll text you." She nodded. They said their goodbyes and Kasie's driver started the journey towards her first meeting of the day.

INSTAGRAM POST
kasiemonroe_

Liked by jaysontatum0 and 5,398,176 others
kasiemonroe_ : ice cold ❄️🥶
View all 103,939 comments
jaysontatum0 : the coldest 😍😍
📌 Pinned 230,782 likes Reply
sashak : Mrs. Put It On 😩🤤
jamorant : miss realtor ladyy 🥶😵‍💫
loriharvey : prettyy 😩🤩🤩

in honor of it being the last day of BHM (weird if you ask me, but anywho), my fellow negros, what's one thing in black culture that you think is overrated/controversial and could potentially have you on some shunned type shit? don't be shy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 701 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. ๐Ÿ’‹
1.7K 81 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž โž -๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€...
44.1K 1.9K 18
I can tell you got big dick energy. Started April 10, 2022 Published April 12, 2022 Completed July 25, 2022
524K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing