Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 2: Pinefall Island

873 24 11
By silentecos

☠︎Rai's POV ☠︎︎

"Rai breakfast is ready" Skylar called.

"Uh good morning, thank you for the breakfast," I said then sat down and started eating.

She was staring at me with a smile.

"Why are you staring at me, aren't you eating," I asked.

She took a sip of her coffee.

"You seem excited today, you are gulping down everything" she pointed out.

"Oh, I have to get to work early today, there is a lot of work to do today" I answered.

"I hope you are not stressing yourself too much. I'd feel worried if you overworked yourself" she blurted out.

I almost choked on my food.

'She looks extra beautiful today, I just noticed'

I slowly cleared my throat.

"You don't have to worry, I'm taking care of my health. Uh sky why are dressed up like that, are you going to the hospital" I asked.

Her face became gloomy.

"No, I have a meeting on the mainland, I might be back late tonight" she replied.

"S-should I go with you, who are you going to meet?" I asked.

"Just a friend, I'm going to see where my transfer will be processed" she quickly replied.

"Oh okay," I said continuing to eat.

'Who is she really going to meet'

'Why does she look so sad if it's just her friend'

'I want to go along too, but she will be upset if I force the matter'

"Have you been sleeping well these days" she suddenly asked.

"Yes, I get nightmares from time to time but aside from that I sleep well" I answered.

"The same dreams from before? What if they are fragments of your memory, should we set up an appointm—"

I slammed my hand on the table.

"Uh, i-i-im sorry I didn't mean to do that. I'm done eating so I'll head out" I said then stood up.

"Rai, wait" she called.

She held my hand.

"Is there a reason you don't want to visit a therapist"

"The things I see in my dreams are very scary, if they are indeed my memories then that means I lived a miserable life if that's the case I prefer not remembering anything for the rest of my life " I replied.

"If that's your decision, I won't force you, have a good day and work, and don't stay in the sun too long, your burns might start to hurt" she advised.

She let go of my hand.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Doctor," I said.

I grabbed my mask from the coffee table and put it on before going to work.

When I got there the place was busy, there were a lot of customers and the workers were running up and down. I searched for Ramon and got my tasks for the day.

All I had to do was deliver some stuff around the island and then pack the products that were harvested. I was on my way back from delivering fruits to a hotel in that area.

There were several grand hotels around where visitors from the mainland stayed. The island was owned by two wealthy families in the area and they opened up the hotels as vacation spots.

I heard a car honking beside me, I turned and found a woman smiling at me. I stopped walking just as she pulled up the car beside me

"Hey handsome" she called.

"Ma'am what are you doing here," I asked.

'Handsome? why does she always tease me'

"I came to visit you silly"

"Ms. Kira please don't joke around" I pleaded.

"I wasn't joking Rai, I managed to sneak out of the house just to see you" she stated.

"I see" was my only reply.

I couldn't even look at her.

Ms. Kira was a woman who suddenly appeared on the island, she had helped me out a couple of times and we became acquainted. I didn't understand her fixation with wanting to see me every time she came to the island.

"Have you started recalling your past perhaps?" she asked.

'My past, what does that have to do with her'

"No ma'am. I do have some flashbacks but I can't seem to retain those memories" I answered.

"I see" she replied with a sad expression.

"Madam do you know me, I mean before my memories disappeared," I asked.

She smiled.

"No, but even if I did I wouldn't want to make you remember, you might run away from me and run after a little girl who doesn't even know how to properly make you happy" she commented.

"What do you mean by that," I asked.

"Nothing, just thinking about a movie I watched. Rai if you want to live a happy life just stay away from anything named Amanda, I swear she's probably the reason you had such bad luck" she stated.

"Huh—"

"Bye Rai, next time I come I promise I take you away from this place. We can drive into the sunset together, I just need to settle some things" she assured.

She started the car and drove off.

'What is wrong with that woman, is she sick or something? I couldn't understand a word she said'

I continued walking.

"Amanda" I unconsciously said.

'It sounds like a pretty name' I thought to myself.

My head suddenly started to hurt. Did I stay in the sun for too long? I continued walking, I still had a lot of work to do.

How-" she asked but was cut off when I handed her, her schedule, Which had fallen with her.

" Amanda means worthy of love" I expressed then gave a small smile. "You are just as enchanting as your beautiful name" I complimented with a small smile making her blush before I walked away.

Those words rang through my ears.

"What is up with that, did I read it in a book or somewhere—ugh Rai don't force yourself to remember, you'll just get nightmares again"

My head still hurt but it wasn't as bad. I managed to get back to work in one piece.

It was almost nightfall already when Leo and his goons budged into the place.

"Well, well well. Looks like this place is very busy today, I expect a handsome stack of cash from here" he stated.

"Call your boss right now " he ordered.

"Oh no, don't these guys have something better to do with their lives" Ramon whispered.

I didn't reply, I just stood in the crowd hoping he wouldn't notice me.

Ramon's father walked out of his office hesitantly.

"Leo please can't you just let us have this one? We made a huge loss last month and the harvest season is almost over, we won't have anything to feed our families" the man pleaded.

"Like I give a dam about any of that" Leo screamed kicking a crate filled with carrots.

The kick created a hole at the side making the carrots spill out.

"Give me the money old man" Leo screamed shoving Ramon's father.

Ramon charged forward with his fits clenched.

"Hey!, instead of extorting money from the people of the island why can't you just go get yourselves a job," Ramon asked.

Leo turned to Ramon. He laughed.

"Oh look, the son of the year is here to help his daddy" Leo commented.

His men laughed.

"Just go back—" Leo punched Ramon making him drop to the ground.

He took out a gun and waved it in the air.

"Any more heroes who want to come up huh," Leo asked.

None of us said anything, we just watched in horror. I personally was so scared, I froze in my spot, I just wanted that scene to be over and done with.

Leo's eyes traveled around and when he saw me, he smirked.

"Oh look, Hell's beast is here. Why are you hiding in the corner come here" he ordered.

My heart was beating so loud, I'm sure everyone could hear it in the silence. I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself or wake up realizing it was all a dream.

"Did I mummer!, I said bring your ass over here " he screamed.

But I was too scared to move. A couple of his men walked to me and dragged me to him. They made me kneel in front of him.

"You have serious nerves refusing my order," he said then punched me.

"Goddamit your face is ugly. You know I was so turned off looking at your face the other day, I couldn't fuck her properly" he asked yanking my hair.

"Why can't you just die," he asked punching me again.

I stumbled to the floor, I could feel the blood in my mouth.

"Hey stop it" Ramon ordered.

Leo was kicking me.

"Your face is so disgusting, everything about you is" he boomed stepping on my face, the burnt side.

I tried blocking but he was too fast. His men were holding  Ramon while other stood and cheered.

I tried crawling away but he kept on kicking me. I could taste the blood in my mouth.

His men picked me up and made me stand, they held both my arms so I couldn't break free.

Leo started punching me like you would a punching bag at the gym, the blows were hard and painful. Although it had been years the burn marks still hurt so him constantly hitting me made some blood start dripping out.

Being beaten up when my head was hurting made everything hurt twice as much.

He punched my stomach so hard that I ended up throwing up. They let go of my hands making me drop to the ground. I kept on throwing up.

"Ewwe disgusting, it almost got on my shoes" Leo commented.

"Make him eat it" some screamed.

Leo laughed.

He yanked my hair.

"That's enough. Here is your money" Ramon screamed.

I glanced in his direction, he was no longer being held, instead, he had a black bag in his hands.

His father was begging him not to hand it over.

"You got lucky, I'm getting off this island for a while so don't be surprised if you don't see me around but I assure you, I'll be back and when I do get back, you are history" he commented.

"—Pay" I murmured.

"What," he asked.

'Shut up rai, what are you saying'

I myself didn't understand what I was saying, everything was a blur, and my mouth just moved on its own

"Don't you know, I have an angel from hell protecting me and he doesn't like someone else treating me like trash when he finds out you're dead but then again I'll kill you before he even finds out" I said casually.

Leo laughed pushing me to the ground.

"I think I hit him a little too hard. Mother fucker is speaking gibberish" he joked.

"Don't miss me too much while I'm gone" he commented.

He kicked me one last time before he left.

Ramon rushed to me.

"Rai" he called.

I didn't reply, I just slowly closed my eyes.

I felt so tired of everything.

______

Please Don't forget to

Follow

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.4K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
916K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
192K 6.4K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
206K 5K 41
Holding her unconscious body in my arms. Blood soaking my clothes as I fall to my knees but I don't let her touch the ground. My hands hold her tight...