Imperfect Fit

By LJRae0328

A jilted, curvy accountant joins a gym on a journey of self-love. The last thing she plans for is to fall for... More

✨A/N and Playlist✨
Chapter 1-First Crack of Dawn
Chapter 2-She's Not A Fan
Chapter 3-How They Fire Each Other Up
Chapter 4- Office Politics
Chapter 5-Meddling Friends
Chapter 6-Blind Dates
Chapter 7-Steamy Encounter
Chapter 8-Bonding Moments
Chapter 9- Jealousy and Cake
Chapter 10-Wedding Drama & Dancing
Chapter 11-The First Kiss (Almost)
Chapter 12-Overreaction Reaction
Chapter 13- Purging and Confessions
Chapter 14-Hard To Swallow
Chapter 15-The Real First Kiss
Chapter 17- Aftercare
Chapter 18-Goldstar Treatment
Chapter 19-Heartache, Whisky and Ice
Chapter 20-Hard Realities
Chapter 21-Number One Fan
Chapter 22-Their First Couple's Fight
Chapter 23-She Finds Out
Chapter 24-Cracks Begin To Show
Chapter 25-Cracks Become Chasms
Chapter 26-Good Things Fall Apart
Chapter 27-Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do
Chapter 28 - Just You
Epilogue

Chapter 16-Just Once

6.7K 282 29
By LJRae0328

Song for the Chapter: Beautiful ~ Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello

SAGE

"Just like old times, man. You sure you don't want a ride?" Tanner asks as his driver pulls up.

"Nah, I need to cool off. Sorry I got us kicked out, hope this doesn't affect your position as an investor." I tell him with a laugh, casting my eyes to the sky as it begins to rain.

Tanner chuckles. "Ivan knows how if I get in a fight it's for a reason." He grins, slapping my shoulder. "Call you next week." He climbs into the car and it pulls away from the curb.

Pressing the back of my hand to my throbbing lip, I check to see if it's still bleeding and start heading home. The two block walk in the rain will help settle my nerves before Obie sees me, if he's still awake.

The cold rain feels good against my hot skin. Getting into a fight was the last thing I expected when Tanner asked me to come check out the new club he's investing in.

"Sage!" My head snaps up at the sound of my name, but it's so damn loud with the rain and traffic, I'm sure I imagined it.

"Sage!"

I stop, and turn around. My heart accelerates—that asshole must have rung my bell harder than I thought—when I see her running towards me, soaking wet in the rain.

"Joanna?"

She slows down a couple feet away, swiping at her wet hair plastered to her face, blinking through the rain. "You forgot something."

My eyes focus on the small smile pulling at her lips. "What?"

Taking two strides forward, her hands rest on my shoulders. "Me." Her soft full lips smash against mine in a slow kiss, tasting of sweet alcohol and rain. Despite the noise around us, the quiet moan that passes from her mouth resonates throughout my body.

My hands hold her face as I deepen the kiss. Our tongues caress one another, exploring new territory. Joanna shivers against my body, reminding me we're standing in the rain in February. Slowly pulling away, I try to control my heavy breathing as I stare into her warm brown eyes.

"I need to get you out of the rain, Joanna."

Her gaze is focused on my lips again. "I'm not cold, Sage." She tugs the lapels of my jacket toward her and begins kissing my neck.

This woman is going to be the death of me. Closing my eyes at the pleasure she's inciting, I shift to find her lips again.

"Come on." I pull her toward the curb and hail down a cab. After giving the driver her address, her hands pull my face to her and she begins kissing me with such passion, I don't know if I can keep up, but I'm sure as hell going to try.

"No body fluids in the car. Charge extra." The driver warns us, making us both laugh.

Joanna brings my hand to her outer thigh, curling up closer to me. I kiss her desperately, eliciting the most tantalizing sounds out of her.

"If you keep making those sounds, I'm going to have to pay the driver extra."

"Prove it." She whispers in between the kisses she's leaving against my neck.

Is this really happening? Dream, hallucination or mirage aside, I'm not going to wait any longer. I slide my hand from her hip, to her knee and then begin inching up her inner thigh.

She's already writhing against me and I haven't even touched her yet. My fingers graze lace material for a brief second before I vaguely hear the cab driver clear his throat and I crack an eye open, noticing we're stopped outside her building.

Discreetly removing my hand, I also pull away from Joanna enough to peck her lips. "We're here."

"Hmm?" She leans forward to keep kissing me, her eyes heavy lidded.

"We're outside your building." I smile against her lips.

"Do you want to come up?"

There's nothing I want more, but I can't help wondering how much the alcohol she had is influencing her right now. Appearing to read my mind, she cups my face, and her beautiful brown eyes look deep into mine.

"I want you to come with me, Sage."

Reaching for my wallet, I hand the driver some cash before stepping out of the cab and rush to her door to let her out. Once we're in the elevator we're all over each other once again.

Pulling away, my eyes search hers. "Joanna, are you sure?"

She blinks through the lust haze and her eyebrows furrow. "Yes, I'm sure. Do...do you not want to?"

I rest my forehead on hers, sighing. "Desperately, but..."

"Please don't tell me no." Her fingers curl around my shirt and she pulls me down to her, brushing her lips softly against mine. The elevator dings signaling our arrival to her floor and she pulls me out while we continue kissing.

She manages to open her door as we continue kissing. The sound of her purse landing on the floor after she tosses reaches my ears. I close the door behind us as she starts removing my jacket, followed by hers. 

Joanna kicks off her high heels next and I do the same with my shoes and socks, as her hands start undoing my belt. I pull on the shoulders of the long sleeve, backless skin tight dress she's wearing, tugging it down to her waist and groan in appreciation when her bare full breasts grace me with their presence.

Maverick and Goose whine from their kennels. "I should let them out," she says in between her kisses, working on the buttons of my shirt.

"Joanna, it's been a long time. I...I probably won't last." I warn, grabbing the condom Tanner gave me as a joke earlier—I'll have to thank him later—from my wallet and then I pull my legs out of my pants before I lift her up, her legs wrapping around me.

"I don't care." Her teeth pull on my bottom lip as I walk down the hallway, my raging hard-on aches at her seductive impatience. Pushing the door she describers as hers open, I blindly search for the light switch and flip it on. I kick the door shut behind us and lay her down on the bed. I grip the material of her dress bunched around her waist to pull it down but her hands come over mine.

"Do you want to stop?"

She shakes her head. "No, I just...we should turn the lights off." Her hands move over her stomach and then I realize she's feeling self conscious with uncertainty in her eyes.

"You're beautiful, Joanna." I kiss the left side of her face. "Your body is beautiful." A kiss to the right side now. "And strong..." I kiss her lips. "You're perfect." 

My lips trail down to her chest as I ease my hand under the material of the dress and tug it down her thighs, leaving her only in red lace panties. Hovering over her as we kiss, our mouth's are hot, moving at a feverish pace. My hands palm her full breasts, rolling and pinching her pebbled nipples in my fingers. Her smooth olive skin is cool and damp from the rain.

"Sage." I never liked hearing my name more than I do right now. I reach for the condom, while she shimmies her panties down her gorgeous thick thighs. Repeating internally like a mantra to not damage the condom as I tear the foil package open. My eyes lift to hers, watching as I roll it on. I can't help wondering if she's fully aware of what's about to happen.

Silently, she answers my doubts, reaching for me and pulls me down over her while spreading her legs.

"Just once."

Suddenly the pressure becomes overwhelming. I'm going to have to make my one shot count. Her hand cups my neck, pulling me down and she gives me a searing kiss, wrapping her legs around my waist and the sound that comes from her makes my cock twitch against her. Shifting my weight, I guide the tip to her entrance.

She takes a sharp inhale while a deep groan comes from the back of my throat, easing into her for the first time. Savoring the feeling of her body holding me hostage for a moment, I realize I was right, I'm not going to last. The pleasure reflected on her face alone is enough to make me bust.

"God your big, Sage."

I push myself further inside her warm heat, feeling the resistance and her eyes snap open, looking up at me in shock, realizing I wasn't fully in before. I don't move again, waiting for her body to adjust and then she signals she's ready, wriggling under me.

Slowly drawing out and sliding into her again, I groan like a fucking caveman. "You feel amazing, Joanna." I rock my hips into her again and again. My balls are already tightening and throbbing. Each thrust into her is fucking ecstacy. Sliding my hand in between us, I press and circle her swollen clit causing her to cry out my name as she clenches around me when she orgasms, her nails digging into my back are my undoing and I pump a final time, exploding inside of her.

"Fuck." I groan, panting. I kiss her, cupping her face.

"I told you I wasn't going to last." I let out a low groan when she chuckles because she clenches around my sensitive cock.

"I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity." She pulls my face down to kiss me again and hums inside my mouth. She leans back, bringing her hands up to her face then they run through her damp hair and I ease out of her.

"Well," She sighs. "That was better than any book I've read. "

My eyes snap to hers after I tie off the condom.

Sitting up on her elbows, I struggle not to stare at the way her tits sway and bounce, taunting' me to go to them. "What?" She asks, looking at me.

"What kind of books are you reading?"

Her eyes drop as her face reddens. "Well, on my self love journey, I've been doing some reading about...sex and after talking with Oli, too, it...it made me realize I never had an orgasm before...with someone else I mean..."

Immediately I want to ask how that's even fucking possible, but the look of embarrassment as she trails off, I know it'll have to wait. She mumbles as she stands, grabbing a robe draped on the edge of her bed and pulls it on. I smile helping her tie the sash.

She pulls the ends of the sash out of my hands, avoiding my gaze. My eyes narrow, confused at the change in her demeanor.

"Well...you probably need to head home...for Obie."

Holy shit. I'm standing here stark naked and she's kicking me out. 

But my male ego won't let it go that easily. "Tell you what, I'll take Maverick and Goose out for you, and then I'll make up for how fast it all happened."

She chuckles. "Tempting, but I'm good." My stomach literally drops. "I mean, I came, you came. It's all good." She pats my shoulder like I'm some fucking pet and turns away, picking up her glasses from the nightstand and heads to the bathroom.

Still in shock, standing in the middle of her bedroom, I finally come to my senses and swipe my boxer briefs from the floor and slip them on. Following her to the bathroom, I stand in the doorway, observing how she watches herself brush her teeth, head tilted to the side.

"Best of three."

Joanna's eyebrows draw together, her eyes rising to meet mine in the reflection in the mirror. She leans over to spit out the toothpaste and wipes some foam from her lips.

"What?"

I walk further into the bathroom, and wrap my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. "I think you know by now I'm pretty competitive, even if it's against myself. I guarantee I can do better at making you feel good—but I get two more chances...best of three." I grin back at her, loving the red hue painting the tops of her cheekbones. I nuzzle her neck, trailing kisses upward until I nibble on her ear. "When I take Maverick and Goose out, I'll stop by that store on the corner, since I used my one and only condom."

"We have some...well, Oli has a whole supply of them." She bites her lip when I turn her around to face me.

"Is that a yes?"

Her soft brown eyes stare back at me and then she nods. "Yes."

"Thank, God." I exhale and lift her face as I dip down to kiss her smiling lips.

"Your clothes are still wet, hang on." She heads back into the bedroom and then quickly returns with my shirt and sweats she had borrowed from me.

I get dressed as she begins washing her face and taking her contacts out. I head out to take care of her dogs and call Obie to check in with him.

______________

My alarm chirps quieter than usual, but I purposely lowered the volume afraid it would wake Joanna. She's burrowed up against my body and I tighten my arm around her.

Not that I'm bragging or anything, but I think I made good on my guarantee with giving her more ---and by the sounds of it---longer orgasms. I literally fucked her to sleep.

After a few more minutes of stroking her arm, I carefully untangle myself from her and press a soft kiss on her head. I get dressed in the quiet dark room and walk out to the living room. Maverick and Goose heads lift when they see me and amble over to sniff me. I find a small magnetized notepad on the fridge and then dig through a few drawers until I find a pen.

I write her a small note and leave it on her nightstand, hoping she'll find it as soon as she wakes up. As I back out of her room the front door opens. There's giggling and sounds of heavy kissing and panting. I clear my throat to make my presence known before I emerge out of the hallway.

"Coach!" Oli whispers loudly. "Fancy seeing you here." Her eyes travel down over the T-shirt and sweats. "Wearing different clothes, too."

I roll my eyes, but smile. "I need to head home before Obie wakes up."

"Right, right, right. Well, we're just heading off to bed." She tugs at the guy behind her, the same one I saw her with at the club. He's unsteady on his feet just as much as she is.

"Hey! You should come to my birthday party!"

I frown, chuckling. "Didn't you just celebrate your birthday?"

"Today is my actual birthday. It's Sunday, right?" She asks the guy who nods. "My family is having a big party. You should come, JoJo will be there. Bring Obie, there's tons of kids he can hang out with, too."

"Alright, well, I guess I'll see you later today." I smile brushing past them to walk out the door.

"Goodnight, Coach!" She closes the door behind me.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 30 31
***A time travel romance.*** This novel can be read as a standalone book, even though it is the first book in the 'Barriers of Time' series. At 21, D...
648 12 26
After getting her heart broken by the man she was ready to give it all up for, Raven Jocelynna goes back to her home, once again thrown back into her...
1.5M 39.5K 73
[ Featured Wattpad Editors Pick ] "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝...
18.9K 574 29
"I don't know what to tell you, it's your fault for catching feelings." He states, so harshly. And I thought I was the mean one. "It's your fault fo...