my man - drill imagines

By Jaelyn170

imagines of your favsss๐Ÿ’Ÿ. dd ddot notti ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ More

intro!
๐Ÿƒ brownie confessions- dd.
halloween costume? - dd.
insomnia - ddot.
slowww - notti. *
rip e.
fuck yo old nigga - ddot.
player - notti.
sick - dd.
request!!
i feel bad - ddot.
interruption- dd.*
a/n
i still care - notti
happy birthday - ddot. *
IM BACKK.
thanksgiving - dd.
period - notti.
anger issues- ddot.*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!
vacation pt1- jayklickin.
fucked up - notti.
blind date - notti.
i need you - dd.
update!!
..
happy burthday notti!!
massage-jay klickin.*
ddot
a/n
ddot day
yall help
very sorry
celebrationnnn

royal honey-dd*

6.9K 97 65
By Jaelyn170

mature content⚠️

alina's pov
9:30pm
dd's crib
💌

" dd stooop! " i dragged out, while laughing. i was sitting on this nigga lap on his gaming chair while we went live on my insta, and he had been literally biting my shoulder and neck playfully.

" nah you look good. and you smell maaad good. jus wanna eat you and shi. " he mumbled from behind me, making me widen my eyes a lil.

and before i could yell at him for saying that on live, i felt his cold hands reach under my shirt and slowly run up and down my back, literally makin me shiver.

i grabbed my phone, and held it from the top so i could cover the camera before ending the live. i already knew what he was feelin like, but the viewers ain't needa know as well.

earlier, we thought it would be fun to take the lil 'royal honey' packages wit a drink of pink whitney. i ain't try as much as dd, but i was still feelin the effects.

luckily we were home alone.

" daviiid. " i slightly giggled as i felt his hands travel to the front of me. he ran them up my stomach before tightly squeezing on my chest, making my breath hitch.

" chiiill ma, you feelin good right now. " he whispered in my ear, making me close my eyes slowly. i jus continued to let him rub all up on me, before he wrapped his arm around my upper body and made me lean back on him.

i wrapped my hand behind his neck, before speaking up.

" you wanna go to the bed? " i turned my head, whispering in his ear. he looked at me quickly, before immediately standing up with his arms still wrapped around me.

he rushed us to the bed, me laughing in the process. before we actually laid down, i turned to face him and wrapped my arms up around his neck.

he laid down ontop of me, and immediately pressed his lips against mine. the soft kiss didn't last long though, as he reached up and grabbed my neck tightly, making me part my lips.

he slipped his tongue in my mouth, and started to get rough. i smiled a lil, before tangling my hands in his hair and beginning to suck on his tongue a lil.

as i did that, he let out small noises, which turned me on even more. i could literally feel him growing on my inner thigh.

he detached his lips, gently biting my bottom one as he backed away. he brought his hand up, and rubbed on my swollen bottom lip with his thumb.

i decided to tease him a little, and parted my lips again, letting him know what i want. he smirked, and slowly stuck his thumb in my mouth.

i waisted no time, and wrapped my lips around it before slowly sucking it and making sure to keep eye contact with him as i did it. dd watched with low eyes and his mouth slightly open as i bobbed my head back and forth slowly.

" ohh. " he whispered, with a small smirk on his face. i felt him push his finger a lil deeper, touching the back of my throat. i closed my eyes, and quickly hallowed my cheeks before sliding my mouth off his finger.

he rested his thumb on my bottom lip again, as i reached down and felt him down there. he shuttered a lil as soon as i touched him. this nigga was hard asl, i know it hurt.

" lemme help you pa. " i whispered, and got up from under him. i laid him down, and sat on my knees by his legs.

i reached over, and slowwwly pulled his grey sweats off. i could tell he was getting impatient.

" alina stop playin. " he spoke quietly, and laid his head down on the pillow. i smiled, before sliding his pants and boxers fully off.

my eyes widened a lil as i seen his size. no matter how many times we've done stuff, i'm still not use to him.

i sat up more on my knees, then leaned down, arching my back. i grabbed him wit one hand, my other hand resting on his slight abs.

i stroked him a few times, making him suck in a breath. i then let a good amount of spit fall from my lips, and onto his tip.

i smiled as i rubbed it slow, teasing him and shit. i started to get excited as i leaned closer, and finally wrapped my lips around him.

" oh—sh.. " i heard from him. i looked up and he laid there wit his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed a lil. i decided to stop teasing him, as i moved my head all the way down.

i brought my mouth back to the top, and swirled my tongue around it as i stroked him wit my hand. i then bobbed my head up and down, this time rougher and faster.

" shiit. " he moaned quietly, and i felt his hand reach the back of my head. he suddenly grabbed my hair tightly, making me wince a little. but i smiled at how rough he is.

he caught me off guard as he started to thrust into my
mouth, really hitting the back of my throat. you could really hear that shit.

it started to get real messy and sloppy, and i could tell dd was close. i let him continue what he was doing for a lil, as he got closer and closer.

" baby..ima— " he trailed off, as i felt him twitch in my mouth. he let out soft groans as i felt the warm liquid spill into my mouth.

i quickly took him out of my mouth, and aimed it at my face. i smiled and stuck my tongue out, letting him paint my face as he looked down with his bottom
lip between his teeth.

clear skin!

" lina.. " he laughed softly. he laid his head back on the pillow, as i licked my lips. i leaned down and pressed soft kissed on his tip, as he twitched again.

he let out a strained whine, letting me know he was still..horny. but so was i sooo.

i wiped my face, and went up by his head. he was breathing heavily as he opened his eyes and looked at me. i leaned my head down and pecked his lips repeatedly, making him smile.

" aigh take yo shit off. " he ordered, making me get all excited. i stood up from the bed, and kept eye contact as i started to undress.

after i did that quickly, i went to go sit on his lap, but he wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me up more.

" nahh you gon ride my face. " he spoke, and my jaw dropped a lil. he knew i always wanted to do that, but we've never did before.

anyway i still did, tf?

i grabbed onto the headboard, and got above his face. i didn't really sit down all the way yet, and he was looooosing his patience.

he tightly wrapped his arms around my thighs and made me fully sit down on his mouth, making my jaw hang wiiiide open.

" oh m.. " i sighed heavily, as i felt his tongue. he licked between everywhere, before i felt his tongue in me. i instantly through my head back as he stuck his tongue in and out of me at a steady pace.

i looked down and he had his eyes closed, looking maddd focused. i smiled before leaning back, and resting my arms on his lower stomach.

he reached up and grabbed my hips before slowly
moving me back and forth. i let out a soft moan as i started to ride his tongue. felt so good.

"¿ te sientes bien, cariño ?" (you feel good, baby?)" he mumbled from below me, still keeping his lips attached.

" so—go..od ." i let out breathlessly. this nigga was mad talented wit his mouth, and it made him more attractive.

" dd. " i groaned, as i could feel the knot forming in my stomach. he could tell i was close, and started to steadily flick his tongue on my -.

" fuuuck. " i moaned quietly, as i leaned up and looked down at him. i moved his hair out of his face with both hands, and seen this determined look on his face as his eyes were closed, and he started to get more aggressive.

lord i could..yk at the sight of him.

" im gonna c- " i was cutoff by my own breath hitching. i bit my bottom lip, as i could feel myself about to let go.

i could feel dd smiling against me, as he started to move my hips back and forth again.

" dd im.. " i trailed off as i felt the feeling in my stomach unravel. i almost let out a loud scream, and quickly covered my mouth as i moved back and forth on his mouth.

dd took notice and reached up, grabbing my wrist tightly and holding it so i didn't cover my
mouth.

after i already - , he didn't stop. i tried to get up and everythingggg but he jus held me down tightly.

" fuckk d stop. " i literally screamed, as i already felt a knot in my stomach again. i def didn't actually want him to stop, it was jus very overstimulating.

i felt his tongue inside me again, and let out a whole scream. i through my head back as my mouth hung open, and my breathing started to get uneven.

" dd. " i whineddd out, as i rested my hands back on his lower stomach. he smiled again, moving his tongue faster and deeper.

" mm, feels so good baby. " i mumbled, as the feeling in my stomach started to die down again. my legs began to shake as i let out another loud moan.

i bit my bottom lip as he deadass licked everything clean, and started to press soft, long kisses on my -.

" im not done witchu. " he whispered.

..

" fuuuck dd i cant. " i screamed, as tears brimmed my eyes. he'd been giving me back shots literally for the past 20 minutes, and i already - three more times..

i reached my hand around and pushed at his v line, but that only made him grab onto my wrist tightly, and pin it to my back.

his other hand left my waist, as he wrapped it around my throat and picked me up a lil, so my back was against his chest.

he continued to fuck into me, while his grip got tighter around my neck. i felt him breathing heavily next to
my ear, before he spoke up.

" yo gon take it fa me aigh. you good baby. " he whispered into my ear, and started to kiss on my neck. he only got more aggressive, and i could literally feel him in my stomach.

he let go of my neck, making me fall back onto the bed. i arched my back slightly, but not too much cause i deadass had no strength.

my mouth was slightly parted as i felt dd grab onto my waist with both hands, and start to pounddd ma shit.

" d- ba.. " i tried to say, but i couldn't even get anything out. shit felt too good.

" you gon cum fa me mama? " he asked as his thrusts started getting sloppier. i only nodded
my head, cause i wasn't even boutta try to talk.

" fuck. " he groaned, as i felt sum warmmm leaking outta me. soon after that, i started to let go too.

" mmm dd! " i moaned, literally out of breath. after a while, we finally stopped. i jus laid on the bed, breathing heavily as i felt my eyes start to close.

dd laid down next to me, and reached his hand over to move the hair out of my face. my eyes were halfway open, so i could see him with a soft smile on his face.

i smiled slightly as i let my eyes shut, feeling that sleep get closer and closer.

" sabes tan bien, mamá. " ( you taste so good, mama.)  he whispered, making me giggle slightly. this nigga.

" i love you. " he added, as he leaned over and pressed multiple kisses to my lips. i kissed him back tiredly, and told him i loved him as he got up and went to the bathroom.

he cleaned himself before coming over to
my with a wet towel, and carefully cleaning
me up. now i was maddd sensitive, so it made me shutter a little.

he took notice of that, and smiled before pressing a kiss to my stomach, after, he went back in the bathroom.

he came out a couple minutes later in boxers, and he had a shirt in his hand for me. i sat up slowly as he came over and put it on me, since i had nothing else on.

i laid back down and got under the covers, him doing the same. after he laid down, i laid ontop of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

after a while of laying there, he started to laugh quietly, making me laugh a little too.

" whatt. " i spoke, my voice coming out very small since i practically lost it from before.

he began rubbing on the back of my thighs which were wrapped around him, and shaking bad.

" i did you good huh? " he chuckled, making me laugh again.

" shut uppp nigga. " i sucked my teeth, knowing he did me real good.

guess those honey packs workkkk.

a/n:
veryyyyyy veryyyy nasty chapter for y'all. how you feel abt it😭😭

anyway dd so fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 12.1K 142
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ I write imagines about the sugarhill boys .
277K 4.9K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...
262K 5.8K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
25.4K 790 21
"๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰ โ„›๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“‡๏ผŒ ๐’ขโ„ด๐“‰๐“‰๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“… ๐“‡๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚โ„ฏ๐“ˆ" ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘– ๐‘‚๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ...