Letters To You: Poetry Collec...

By roroccano

What if she's still out there somewhere, with an ear pressed to his heart. What if she's still out there some... More

The Funeral
First Encounters:
Confusing News:
Friends:
Child's Tale
Failing The Book:
First Dates:
Broken
Healing

Forewords:

369 88 34
By roroccano

Evening's fluttered her lashes over our world. But the moon peeks through my naked window, like a pupil resisting slumber. "It's okay," I whisper, "I'll manage this little while alone. Rest your eyes and wait only a lifetime. I'll be there to open them."

The italicized writing in this book represents the boy's letters he writes to her. The poems are the thoughts she sends him from above, shaped by the rain, the snow, the sunshine, and everything else between her and him.

well, I hope you enjoy

'cause life deserves a laugh 

sometimes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 667 11
Little Writer is for all little writers on Wattpad. Whether you have just started writing or it has been your hobby for a long time, this is the plac...
132K 9.3K 98
❝she was simple, an angel born without wings. yet she was special, an enchanting song her lost soul sings. ❞ A dark and deep poetry collection of eve...
838K 69.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
227K 19.4K 100
We all know how it feels to be introverted....why not make fun of it? Introverts, read this for a laugh. Extroverts, read this to understand us. (An...