Mini Killjoy

By IllKnockYouOUT

You had a perfect life. You had a loving mother and father, a kind (but sometimes annoying) sister, and great... More

Can this be forever?
Where am I?
A New Life
Target Practice and Broadcasting
Fighting Draculoids
You're not my sister... you're a murderer!
She's Powerful...
Mad Gear and Mom
Her Message
Birthday
The Plan: On Both Sides.
Rescue Mission

Val Velocity

3 0 0
By IllKnockYouOUT

And with that, he left the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. This was too much to take in. Korse is alive and he's looking for me for some reason. He has my little sister. My birth father is alive and just spoke to me- I can't take this. All my emotions came out at the same time.

I started crying. I cried into the pillow for a while until I felt somebody hug me and whisper "It's all gonna be okay" in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Party Poison comforting me. I have no idea what I'd do without him.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A couple of months later, I began getting familiar with the people in the zones. I befriended Val Velocity and the Ultra V's, I accepted Cherri Cola as my dad, and I made a new friend (who's the same age as me) named Daniel. He told me to call him Mad Gear, though. The boys and I haven't thought of a killjoy name for me yet. We've been too busy trying to get away from Korse. He won't leave me alone.

As of right now, I was dancing around in the main area of the diner. A song called "Bulletproof Heart" had been stuck in my head since Cherri- I mean Dad, showed it to me.

Me
Party Poison
Both

Gravity doesn't mean too much to me
I'm who I've got to be
These pigs are after me, after you

Run away like it was yesterday
And we could run away
If we could run away
Run away from here

I was too busy singing and dancing around I didn't even notice the second person entering the room.

I got a bulletproof heart
You gotta hollow point smile
We had our runaway scarves
Got a photograph dream on the getaway mile

Let's blow a hole in this town
And do our talking with the laser beam
Coming out of this place
In a bullet's embrace

Then we'll do it again
How can they say

I turned around to see Party Poison singing along with me. Surprisingly, his voice matched the actual singer. His presence never threw me off guard but encouraged me to keep going.

Jenny, could you come back home?
'Cause everybody knows you don't
Ever wanna come back
Let me be the one to save you

Gravity don't mean too much to me
I'm who I've got to be
These pigs are after me, after you

Run away like it was yesterday
When we could run away
When we could run away, run away from here

I'm shooting out of this room
Because I sure don't like the company
You stop your preaching right there
'Cause I really don't care
And I'll do it again

So get me outta my head
'Cause it's getting quite cramped, you know
Coming ready or not
When the motor gets hot
We can do it again

The papers say Johnny won't you come back home?
'Cause everybody knows you don't wanna give yourself up
Tell the truth and God will save you

Gravity don't mean too much to me
I'm who I've got to be
These pigs are after me, after you

Run away like it was yesterday
And we could run away,
And we could run away, run away from here

And though I know how much you hate this
Are you gonna be the one to save us
From the black and hopeless feeling
Will you meet 'em when the end comes
reeling?

Hold your heart into this darkness
Will it ever be the light to shine you out
Or fail and leave you stranded
Or are you gonna be the one left standing?
You're gonna be the one left standing

Gravity don't mean too much to me
Is this our destiny?

This world is after me, after you
Run away like it was yesterday
And we could run away, run away, run away
Run away from here
Yeah, away from here
Away from here

After we finished singing and dancing around, we plopped down into a booth, out of breath.

After I caught my breath, I turned to Party and asked, "How do you sound exactly like the guy who sang that song?"

He turned to me with a cheeky grin, "Well, you may not believe this, but, we made it."

I looked at him in awe, "Really?"

"Yeah. Me, Kobra, Jet, and Ghoul were in a very successful band before the bombs, wars, and BL/ind."

"What was your band's name?"

"My Chemical Romance."

"You're Gerard Way?"

"Yes, I am!"

"Wait, let me guess the others... Kobra is Mikey Way since you guys are brothers. Fun Ghoul is Frank Iero because it just makes sense, and Jet Star is Ray Toro?"

"You are correct, little one. How'd you know about us? Did Cherri show you our music?"

"No, I listened to your band before I got to the zones- this is amazing!"

"What is, sugar?"

"I've always wanted to meet you guys and I didn't even know that I was living for you for months! This is so cool!"

"You are so fucking adorable." He chuckled.

"Ah! Gerard Way just called me adorable!" I squealed and jumped on the seat while Party laughed.

"How many songs do you know from us?"

"Well, I know the Danger Days album, Black Parade album, and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge album."

"My girl knows my music! This is cool. Anyways, those dance moves were awesome. How'd you learn?"

"Thank you, and I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I never went to a dance school and learned to dance, I just... dance. I just move my body with the beat of the music and I don't even care how I look while doing it."

"You looked graceful while doing it. Tiny people are good dancers."

I blushed, "Thanks, Party."

"No, problem, kiddo. That could be your killjoy name!"

"Kiddo? That's kinda-"

"No, silly! Tiny Dancer!"

"That Elton John song?"

"Olivia!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop! But that is a really good choice."

"Thanks."

"But... I want my name to be a combination of yours and Ghoul's. How about... Toxic Ghost!"

Party was about to say something else but was interrupted by the static of his walkie-talkie. We found walkie-talkies a couple of weeks ago, so now everyone in the zones has one. We've been using it to communicate with people who are far from us. With me being the new killjoy (and a kid) a lot of people like to contact me. But, I mostly speak to Mad Gear through here. He lives with Val Velocity and the Ultra V's. I'm good friends with Vamos and Vaya, but I feel like Val keeps trying to steal me from Party, and I think Party feels the same way.

***Party Poison's POV***

I was about to invite Liv- I mean Toxic Ghost to come and get batteries with me from the city, but two things cut me off before I even let a word slip from me.

The first thing that cut me off was my thoughts. I realize that even though she's been here for a couple of months, she has no real training. I know we taught her how to shoot and how to survive out here, but we never mentally prepared her for when she gets her first kill. Also, I can tell she's still upset about her sister being missing. I know she's worried about Korse finding and hurting all of us, and I know she blames herself for him wanting us. She keeps saying "I wish it was me being taken away and not my sister. I wish I never escaped and you guys would be left alone." It breaks my heart every time she says that.

The other thing that cut me off was my walkie-talkie. Someone was trying to contact me. I left the room to answer it.

"Party, here. Who's callin'?" I asked.

"Velocity," he announced himself.

I mentally groaned. I dislike Val Velocity. He's so full of himself. He wants to be the next me. God! He pisses me off. He's also constantly trying to steal Olivia from me. I wish he'd take his ego and go shove it up his-

"You there, Poison?" Val asked.

"Yeah," I sneered, "I'm here."

I can't believe I let my thoughts get to me that way. I never resort to violence. Except for that one time, I fought Frank on stage...

"What do you need, Velocity?"

"I'm taking Olivia out for the day."

"Excuse me? First of all, it's Toxic Ghost, now. Second of all, how are you just gonna tell me that? Fucking ask and maybe I'll let you."

"You're not her dad, dipshit."

"You're not taking her anywhere, asshole."

"Too late, I'm already on my way."

"Fuck off, Velocity!"

He shut off his walkie-talkie. I have to take a deep breath before I punch a hole in this wall! I took a couple of deep breaths and exited the room. I'll ask Toxic if she even wants to go with him. I hope she says no...

***Toxic Ghost's POV***

I didn't realize how long I'd been stuck in my thoughts until I heard a sigh and saw Party walk in looking upset.

"Hey, P," I smiled which instantly made him smile, "What's wrong?"

"Velocity wants to take you out for the day," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yay!"

"He's on his way now. You might as well eat something before you leave."

"Ugh! But it's disgusting," I groaned.

"Ugh! But it's keeping you alive," Party mocked, matching my tone.

"Keep teasing me, and you will no longer be alive," I threatened seriously.

Party looked slightly taken aback, "Yes, ma'am."

I giggled and left the diner after I heard a car's horn honk, "See ya, Party!"

"Stay safe, love!"

I ran out towards Val's car. As I approached it, I watched as he pushed Vamos out of the front seat, and Vamos fell to my feet.

"Ow, Val," Vamos groaned, "hey, Toxic."

"Party told you my new name?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah!" Vaya chimed in, "Toxic Ghost is a cool choice!"

"Thanks, V," I blushed.

"Enough sappy shit," Val rolled his eyes, "Get in."

I did as he told and Vamos climbed into the back seat with Vaya. We sat in silence for a while until Val broke it by asking me a question.

"Are you ready to take your first kill?" He asked.

"I've killed before," I stated.

"You have?" Vamos and Vaya asked in unison, both equally surprised.

"It was a couple of months ago," I recalled, "I was saving Party from getting shot in the back of the head."

"You should've let him die," Val mumbled under his breath.

"What did you just say?" I asked, getting angry and defensive.

"We're here!" Val changed the subject.

As the car stopped, we all hopped out and walked further into the empty desert.

"Here, where?" I asked.

"Shh," the three shushed me.

"Listen..." Val commanded.

I stood in silence with the Ultra Vs, trying to figure out what they wanted me to hear. I was about to give up until the ground started vibrating.

"What the..." I wondered.

As I looked around to see what the cause of this could be, I saw a white van driving over toward us at full speed.

"Get ready!" Val shouted, "Guns, out!"

As he yelled that, Val, Vaya, Vamos, and I pulled our guns out of our holsters and aimed at the van. I still had the purple gun that was given to me by Party Poison. I found some markers while I was exploring the abandoned places in the desert with Ghoul. I decided to draw a musical note on it with a couple of other designs on my gun with the help of Ghoul, of course.

My pink-haired friend, Vamos, has a teal-colored gun to match my teal-haired friend, Vaya. My white-haired friend, Val, had a yellow and red gun. He loves showing it off, along with his accomplishments. He has the same gun as Party Poison. Val has been trying to become a replica of Party lately, and it's starting to bother me!

But, enough about the scene I am in...

It's time to fight...

WORDS: 2069

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
572K 945 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
105K 286 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
37.2K 2.4K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...