•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{55}

727 5 1
By AshLeeNyx

*3.3K Words*

"̶̶G̶o ̶ba̶̶c̶k! ̶ A̶n̶d ̶fa̶̶c̶e ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶f̶ea̶̶r!"
.
.
.
.
.

When you woke up, you slowly opened your eyes, you saw that your vision was a bit blurry, so you closed it again and after a few seconds, you opened your eyes again.

When you saw that properly you were staring at the celling for a long time processing in your brain what happened to you when you went to the modern world suddenly a soul.

So it took a few seconds before your brain processed that you were back in the world that you don't want to go back to the most.

So you stood up where you were lying when you looked around you and saw that it was very dark with all the windows closed and only small candles were lit to light the dark room.

"Where am I?" Ask yourself.

At this time you are afraid that Tanjiro or one of his uppermoons may have captured you because you don't want to go back to them at least one of them if you can go back to them or if you are kidnapped by one of them you will choose to die live.

You just screamed when someone grabbed your shoulder and screamed, you looked behind you and saw a demonic man with green hair.

"Don't scream, I won't do anything bad to you and it's good that you're awake." The man said.

You didn't say a word because you knew that your roommate was a demon and you didn't know if he was Tanjiro's staff.

"Who are you?" You Ask him directly.

The male demon hesitated if he would answer your question to him.

But instead of answering your question, he didn't say a word and walked towards the door, so you called him again.

"Wait a minute, who are you? And what's your name?" You Ask him again.

That the male demon was annoyed by your questions to him, he doesn't want to be asked a lot.

"Could it be later? Go out here first and eat the food I prepared for you." The male demon said.

And he left your room leaving you alone speechless.

So you have nothing else to do but follow the man who left your room when you left you couldn't move your feet so you slowly left your room.

As you walk down the hallway you can smell the food in the kitchen so you're hungry.

A few moments later, you came to the kitchen where you saw the demon man preparing your meal.

You entered the kitchen and sat on the tatami floor while the male demon gave you your food.

"Eat your food." The demon man told you.

You look at the food and think twice if you will eat the food that the demon man gave you, you think twice maybe the demon man put poison in your food.

The male demon noticed you not eating so he immediately knew what was on your mind.

"If you think I'm going to poison you just by eating, you're wrong. If I had a plan to kill you, I would have done it earlier, so eat." The demon man said to you as if he was very angry with you.

Just think about why the demon man talks to you like that, you didn't do anything wrong, right?

"What have I done?" You whisper to yourself.

And the demon man heard this so he turned to you and stared at you with his demon eyes.

When you saw that he was staring at you, you were afraid of what he was going to do to you, so you just followed what he said to eat.

You took the chopsticks feeling in your hand that you were shaking because you were so weak but you still tried to eat.

While you were eating, the demon man just watched your every move when he saw that you were struggling he helped you eat.

He stood up and came to you and took the chopsticks from you when the demon man took the chopsticks you wondered why.

He sits next to you and tests you, you don't want him to do this because you are ashamed of him.

The male demon took the fish and fed it to you.

"Now eat." He told you that he demanded that you open your mouth so you followed him.

You just let him feed you because you know that even if you complain to him he might get even more angry with you so you just let him feed you.

It wasn't until a few moments later that you finished eating so the demon man washed the dishes.

While you were sitting in the living room waiting for the male demon to finish washing the dishes.

You just wondering where Kanae, Sabito, Yuichiro, Tamayo, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Oyakata-sama are.

You don't know where they are now so you just wondered where they are now when the male demon suddenly entered the living room.

"Take a bath." The demon man told you.

You looked at him as if you couldn't stand up because your head still hurt and you felt like you were going to get dizzy.

The male demon did nothing but look at you where you were sitting waiting for you to stand up.

When you stand up slowly, you feel like you're going to get dizzy and have a headache.

That's why you were so surprised when the demon man grabbed you and held you bridal style and took you to the bathroom to take a shower.

When you got to the bathroom he put you in the bathtub and left you alone to take a bath.

You were just looking at the door when the male demon left you alone in the bathtub to take a bath, you didn't know who the demon was with you now because you never saw him.

"Who could he be?" You Ask yourself.

But you just ignored that who is the demon with you now, what you are thinking about now is how you can return to your real world and how you can save the one you love.

"Mom and Dad... How can I save you from that." You said to yourself.

You just looked at the water as you thought about how you could save your parents from Tanjiro.

"How?" You Ask yourself.

Your head hurts thinking about what to do to save them, but no matter what you think, you can't think of anything else.

So you let it go first and just take a bath, maybe the male demon you were with suddenly came to you when you were in the bathtub for a while.

After a few moments, you finished taking a shower before you came out of the bathroom when you suddenly heard the door to your room open and you saw the shadow of the male demon who brought something inside your room and placed it on the side and came out.

When you saw that the demon man came out, of your room you also came out in the bathroom and covered your whole body with a towel.

You went out and saw that the demon man brought a dress, so when you left the bathroom, you immediately put on the dress that the demon man brought for you.

(This is your outfit if you don't like you can always choice what you want and if you have don't hair please ignore this)

When you get dressed, you fix your hair and comb your hair until it is dry.

When it was dry, you were about to stand up to go out when suddenly the door to your room opened and you just jumped in fear when the door opened.

When you looked behind you, you saw the demon man looking at you. You didn't say anything because he might get angry with you, so you just kept quiet and waited for what he had to say to you.

The male demon looked at you in your clothes, so when you noticed that he was looking at you in your clothes, you felt ashamed of yourself. A few seconds later, he spoke to you.

"The dress you're wearing suits you... And then go out and follow me to the living room, someone is waiting for you there." The male demon said.

And the male demon left for the living room where your guest was waiting so you immediately followed the male demon because if you were caught in the living room he would be angry with you.

As the two of you walked down the hallway, you wondered who the male demon was with you now because he didn't talk to you much and he didn't tell you his name.

"Who is he and what is his name?" Ask yourself.

All of a sudden the demon man stopped walking and when he stopped he also opened the door when he opened the door your eyes widened when you saw that they were your friends.

Tamayo, Kanae, Sabito, Kiyo, Naho and Sumi.

When you see them you don't understand what you feel now.

Kanae looked at you and waved at you and you smiled at her and went inside before the demon man closed the door.

Kiyo, Naho and Sumi ran to you and hugged you tightly while crying.

While you were just looking at the three of them, you didn't know what you were going to say to the three of them because of the trauma you had already experienced.

"Y/n... Do you know we were worried about you..." Naho said.

"We are very worried about you..." Kiyo said.

"Yes, Lady Y/n, you haven't been awake for a few days, we thought you were dead..." Sumi added.

While they were crying when Sumi said this to you, you suddenly remembered how many days you had been unconscious so you asked them.

"Wait... How many days have I been unconscious?" You asked the three of them but none of them answered.

So the answer to your question is Tamayo and Kanae.

"Y/n... I don't know how to tell you this but... You've been unconscious for 9 days... We thought you were dead at first..." Kanae told you.

When Kanae told you this, your whole body became cold you was unconscious for 9 days from the cold news.

You didn't say anything now that you found out that you've been unconscious for a few days, you noticed Kanae and Tamayo's faces as if they were worried too much.

That's why when you saw their expression, you immediately felt in yourself that something was not good in their world while you weren't there, just because of the faces of Kanae and Tamayo, you know.

So you asked them what happened in their world.

"Lady Tamayo... Can you tell me, is there something wrong?" You ask them.

Even one of them didn't answer your question because they knew that if they told you this, they were sure that you were the one who was worried.

Lady Tamayo looked at you with a mixture of fear and worry on her face while Kanae just looked at a jar.

"You know Y/n when you weren't here for a few days something bad happened..." Tamayo paused as she said ehe remembered what happened to the Ubuyashiki Family.

While you were waiting for her answer but even if they didn't answer your question right away you knew something bad had happened.

"The Ubuyashiki family was attacked by demons." Tamayo said.

When you hear and know this, you can't believe what the demons did, even the family of Ubuyashiki sympathized with them.

Your whole body is cold and your heart is beating so fast that it's almost out of your chest when you know that the Ubuyashiki family has been attacked by demons, many things enter your mind about what the demons did to their family .

"Did they do anything to their family members?" You ask them both.

Kanae looked at you with a mix of nervousness and fear because of what she saw what the demons did to their family.

"Y/n... We don't know what they did to their family members... Because at that time Sabito, Yuichiro and I were supposed to go to their house... But we haven't even arrived yet their house exploded... And when their house exploded we saw nothing but fire and their ruined house..." Kanae explained to you.

When Kanae explained it to you, you couldn't believe what she said.

You don't really think that they sympathize with the Ubuyashiki family, you just think that they are not normal anymore.

At this time, many things enter your mind that are not good and at the same time you worry about the Ubiyashiki family because you are afraid of what they might do to them.

"What can they do to them... They will never be normal again... When others sympathize with them..." You said to yourself.

That's why Kanae and Tamayo are afraid of your safety in their world because they don't know when the demons will attack now that Tanjiro is trying to get you in his hands.

Kanae looked at Tamayo and Tamayo noticed the expression on Kanae's face showing how worried she was for your safety.

"I know Kanae... So now we should get Y/n back to her world before it's to late." Tamayo said to her.

And Tamayo stared at you while you thought deeply about what could happen to you when you return to their world.

"Lady Y/n... You should go back to your real world as soon as possible..." Kiyo said.

"Yes, you should go back because you are not safe here..." Sumi added.

While Naho didn't say anything, they just continued to cry when the two children told you that you didn't have everything you were thinking about and looked at them.

You wipe their tears in their eyes and smile at them just to make them lose all their nervousness.

"Don't worry, I can return to my real world." You said to them as you wiped away their tears.

When you said this, the three stopped crying because they knew that you only said this to ease their chests.

"I can go back there too, but not yet." You Explain to them.

Kanae and Tamayo were surprised by what you said so Kanae asked you about what you said.

"What do you mean? Y/n that you can't go back to your real world?" Kanae asked you.

While you didn't immediately answer her question to you, you know that you need their help to complete your mission to return to your real world.

But there is another thing that you think about your Family and Friends, you suddenly think that when you get back to your real world, you are sure that they will die, so that is also one of the things that you thought about how to prevent that from happening to them from what you saw in the modern world.

That's why you thought to tell them both what happened to you when you were not here for 9 days because you know in yourself that they are the only ones you can trust in their world and no one else.

So you looked at the two of them waiting for your answer.

"Listen carefully, I'm going to tell you something important." You told them.

So they just think about what you will say that is important to them.

.
.
.
.
.

(At infinity Castle)

A loud scream could be heard in a room, a lot of blood was scattered on the tatami floor.

The other upper moon tortures the other family members of Ubuyashiki because they didn't tell where you are.

"This job is boring... I'll tell the truth." Sekido said.

While he was torturing a daughter of Oyakata-sama.

"You know if I were you I would speak up if you don't want to die like this." Sekido said to the female child.

But she didn't answer him and Sekido was even more angry because what he hates the most is being asked and not answering his question.

So his blood boils for the girl who is being tortured so much that he decides to just kill her even though Tanjiro didn't say anything to kill her.

"You know... If you don't answer my question either... Then you will die!" Sekido yelled at the female child.

While the female child did not say a word and was silent as if she was just letting him be killed by a demon slayer who had now become a monster.

Fortunately, Kaigaku came and stopped Sekido from killing the girl child.

"Sekido..." Kaigaku said to him.

So Sekido stopped when he took his Sword behind him and he glared behind him when he heard Kaigaku's voice.

His blood boiled even more when he saw Kaigaku enter the room and the more he resented him because he stopped him from killing the young girl.

"What do you need!?" Sekido asked him with anger.

Kaigaku didn't answer his question and Kaigaku's eyes traveled to the girl who had so many wounds due to Sekido's actions.

He stared at the girl who he knew was one of the daughters of Oyakata-sama who was their former master.

While the girl did not speak and did not move where she was sitting because of the many wounds on her body.

"Why don't you just kill me?" The girl asked him.

Kaigaku did not say a word to the girl's question because he knew that they could not move them because the information they were getting from them was not enough.

"We can't do that." Karaku said to the girl.

While preparing at any time, he will cut his head but he just stops himself.

"Hinika." Kaigaku said to the girl Sekido and Karaku just looked at him and the girl as well.

"H-how did you know my name?" He asked Kaigaku.

Karaku looked at the girl and wondered how he knew her name.

Kaigaku didn't answer Hinaka's question, he just watched the girl silently.

Because kaigaku knows that Hinaki is closer to her father than her other twin brothers and sisters.

"Don't make a fool of me Hinaki I know each of your siblings back then I had a sign of each of you." Kaigaku said.

The girl didn't say a word and she just kept quiet where she was sit because it was at that time that Hinaki remembered who she was talking to.

She remembered Kaigaku who was a demon slayer and was close to his father, but one day everything changed when they heard that Kaigaku had become a demon, one of his father's confidants.

"K-Kaigaku..." Hinaki whisper to herself.

While Kaigaku just looked at her, Kaigaku already knew what Hinaki's reaction would be when she saw him in person.

"What? Are you surprised? To see me?" Kaigaku asked.

Hinaki didn't answer his question and was silent because she remembered how devoted he was to his father and now when he saw Kaigaku turned into a demon she couldn't believe it.

"No... I can believe that you became a demon... You just don't know how much father was hurt when he found out that you became a demon... That it was a waste of all father's trust in you... You really are a MONSTER REALLY!" Hinaki shouted.

But Kaigaku was never afraid of what Hinaki said to him, instead of Kaigaku being angry with him, Sekido was even more angry with her.

"Oi you slut! be careful what you say!" Said Sekido.

And at the same time he kicked Hinaki in the face Hinaki nose was bleeding and Sekido didn't stop kicking Hinaki and it continued.

While Hinaki could do nothing but cry as Sekido kicked her like a toy while Kaigaku enjoyed watching Hinaki struggle.

"̶̶I̶t ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t ̶ta̶̶k̶e ̶l̶o̶n̶g ̶f̶o̶r ̶u̶s ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶w̶ha̶̶t ̶w̶e ̶wa̶̶n̶t."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
39.9K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
38.7K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
Lovesick By !Ishi¡

Mystery / Thriller

490 28 31
Ayano has never felt anything. Her whole childhood felt like a black and white TV show. Her mother said that one day things will change, she will mee...