Faking | L.N (English)

By I_have_no_idea_001

Speed and Secrets Book #2 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Olivia Sainz never thought that visiting her brother during some races will... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
50 reasons
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

7

6.6K 118 51
By I_have_no_idea_001

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

Oliviasainz

📍 MiamiGrandPrix

♡ Liked by Landonorris AND 639,084 OTHER

Oliviasainz: Formula 1 IS red. Don't try to argue with me, you are not going to make me think otherwise.

@Carlossaizn55 @Charlesleclerc

__________________

@Landonorris: I don't agree, and some people say that I am genius, so maybe you are wrong
@Oliviasainz: I am never wrong genius boy, except when I called you like that, cause clearly you are not.
@username: What is going on in here?
@username: I don't know, but I liked it

@username: Forza Ferrari ❤️

@username: Formula 1 is BLUE, Max will be world champion again.

@Charlesleclerc: ❤️❤️

@carlossainz55: Thanks little sis
@oliviasainz: You are welcome little bro

@Danielricciardo: Are you sure about that?
@oliviasainz: Pretty much yeah

@username: Everyone is a Ferrari fan

@Username: I am not @Georgerussell but FACTS
@Georgerussell: Don't use my line in this context @username

@Maxverstappen1: I was totally taken out of that pic, I am offended

.·:*¨ REAL LIFE ¨*:·.

After the podium and spending some time with her brother, Olivia headed back to the hotel to change for the gala - a highly anticipated event in the racing world.

As soon as she entered her hotel room, Olivia quickly took a shower and started to apply her own makeup, despite being told that there would be a stylist available to her. She didn't want to take any chances with her sensitive skin.

She spent hours getting ready, trying on different dresses and hairstyles until she found the perfect combination that made her feel confident and beautiful. It was a rare moment of self-care and indulgence, and she relished every minute of it.

Finally, when she was satisfied with her appearance, her brother appeared at the door. He was already dressed in a sharp suit, having put it on after the press conference the top three drivers attended.

"You look stunning, Oli," he said with a warm smile.

Olivia beamed at the compliment and grabbed her purse from the table. "Are you ready to go?"

He nodded, and together they made their way out of the hotel room and into the night.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

A room full of people received them.

The entire place was decorated with various sponsors of the sport, as well as with the different F1 constructors.

Olivia didn't know anyone, but they had to stop every now and then because people she didn't know wanted to talk with Carlos.

After an hour of being surrounded by them and conversations she didn't understand, both Carlos and Olivia were able to continue walking inside the room.

There were round tables all over the room, and a stage in front.

By this time, Olivia was regretting putting on heels. It had only been an hour, and there was a lot more to go.

"Can I sit? I am slowly dying with these heels," she said, looking at her brother.

"Yeah, I think this is our table," he said, approaching one of the tables in the room. Olivia slowly sat down and took her heels off, feeling the pain slowly disappearing. "Do you want something to drink?" Carlos asked her.

"Please," she said.

"I'll be right back," and with that, he disappeared, leaving Olivia alone.

This gala was just as exciting as she expected. Please note the sarcasm in that phrase.

"Smart-ass." Yep, and everything just got better.

"Genius boy," she said, turning and facing Lando. She could lie; bute he looked so good in a suit. "What brings you here to interrupt my personal moment?"

"I just saw you here alone, and I thought that my company would make things better for you."

"Well... you thought wrong. Sorry to disappoint you, though."

"No need to apologize," he said, ignoring her sarcasm on purpose, and taking a seat next to her.

"What... What are you doing?" she asked.

"Taking my seat. Isn't that obvious?" Olivia looked at the name on the table, and it must be Lando Norris.

"Great, now I have to be next to you all night."

"Don't act like you don't like my company."

"You're right. If you weren't here, how was I going to tease? Yeah, Lando! You make my life so much better with your presence."

"Smart-ass, your sarcasm is starting to become annoying."

"What sarcasm? I was being honest."

"Do you even have friends? How do they endure you?"

"I have friends, and I am perfectly fine with them."

"Yeah? Tell me one name."

"You know I could simply lie and tell you a name, right?"

"Then why didn't you tell me a name?"

"I... I have friends."

"Great, just tell me a name."

"Jen and Grace. They are my best friends. Happy? And what about you? You don't seem like a guy with tons of friends. Otherwise, you'd be talking to them, not to me."

"Jen and Grace, are they real?"

"I don't know, Sherlock. That's your problem to find out, and don't change the topic."

"I have friends."

"Names."

"Max-"

"Like Max Verstappen?"

"Yes and no. I am friends with Max Verstappen. He is one of my friends on the grid, but I meant Max Fewtrell."

"Then why aren't you talking to your friends?"

"Because I like talking to you."

"Hold up, genius boy, or you are going to end up falling in love with me."

"I am not that desperate for a girlfriend. No worries, but I actually think it will be the other way around."

"Me? Falling for you? Really funny. Now you aren't a genius. You could be more like a joker or a clown."

"I prefer genius, thank you," he said.

"But that would be lying, sweetheart," she replied.

"Shit," he muttered, looking over Olivia's shoulder.

"You look like you've seen a demon. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror or something?" she asked.

"No, worse," he answered.

"Who?"

"Lily Ambrose."

"And who's that?" Olivia asked.

"My ex-girlfriend, with her new boyfriend."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. Come here," he said, taking Olivia's hand.

"Wait," she said, putting on her heels again.

He dragged her towards the bar where Carlos was supposed to be, but he was nowhere to be found.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hiding?" he responded with a question.

"Really, Lando? I thought you were more of the kind who faces problems."

"No, not really."

"What do I have to know about her?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's talking to someone but looking over here. That means she's coming. What do I need to know about her?"

"We dated for a year."

"Okay, what else?"

"She cheated on me with him," he said, looking at the guy standing next to the girl. She had beautiful long blond hair and green eyes, totally like a model - everything Olivia could never be.

"Who is he?" she asked, clearing her mind.

"A sports journalist."

"Which sport?"

"What do you think, smart-ass?"

"Formula 1?"

"Touché."

"Uhhh, that's messed up. She traded a driver for a journalist. Well, he is cute - I mean, super hot. Defined jawline, dark hair, and blue eyes. I get it -"

"Could you just shut the fuck up?" he snapped.

"Sorry... here she comes," Olivia said, noticing Lily approaching.

"Fuck," Lando muttered before turning back to Olivia. "Sorry, smart-ass."

Olivia didn't have time to ask what for before Lando's lips were on hers. His kiss was gentle and soft, his arm around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The sound of heels approaching made them break the kiss. Lando gave Olivia a soft peck on the lips before turning to face Lily.

"Lando," Lily said coldly.

"Hi," he replied curtly.

Olivia had never met Lily, but she already didn't like her. She took a step closer to Lando, her back against his chest. Unconsciously, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer to him.

"Sorry, and you are?" Olivia asked, playing it cool.

"Lily Ambrose. And you are?" Lily asked, eyeing Olivia with disdain.

"Olivia, Lando's girlfriend. I don't think we've met, have we?"

"Are you dating her?" Lily asked, ignoring Olivia's question.

"Yeah, that's what I just told you. I guess it's true that blondes are kinda dumb," Olivia replied snidely.

"Excuse me?"

"Dumb and deaf, excellent combination," Olivia shot back.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Lily said, her voice rising.

"Maybe when you stop looking at me like I'm a piece of shit, I could start treating you right. But let's be honest, you're not going to stop. You look at everyone like you're better than them. But at the end, the only piece of shit in here is standing right in front of me," Olivia said, her voice cold and cutting.

"Where do you find this girl? She isn't even your type," Lily said, looking at Olivia with disdain.

"And what's my type?" Lando asked.

"Models?" Lily replied.

"Like you?" Lando asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Lily, get over yourself. I'm over you. Maybe you should do the same."

"You aren't the Lando I met," Lily said, her tone softer.

"Yeah, meeting you was a mistake. But I learn from my mistakes. So you can please leave," Lando said, his voice firm.

"Do you want me to show you where the door is?" Olivia added, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Don't even get near me, bitch," Lily spat.

"Uh, that hurt my ego. Oh, sorry, the only one with an ego above the clouds is you. Stop putting others down to feel better about your pathetic life," Olivia said, a smug smile on her face.

Lily gave Olivia a final death glare before turning away. "Bye, sweetie. Have a good night... bitch," she whispered the last word as she walked away.

"What was that all about?" Lando asks with his arm still around her.

"I always wanted to be an actress. This was my moment. What do you think?" Olivia replies.

"That was pretty good," he says.

"Thanks. I did my best in this performance. Do you want to leave? I could continue my act and say that I am feeling sick, and you could offer me a ride."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, these heels are killing me anyway."

"You should tell Carlos," he suggests.

"I'll text him."

Lando takes Olivia's hand, and both of them start walking to the exit, thinking that the ordeal is finally over. Or so they thought.

.·:*¨ AUTHORS NOTE ¨*:·.

Helloooooo

Now this is the part I wanted to write.

From now on the good part is going to start.

Before I forgot thanks for 1k, thanks for giving this fanfic the opportunity and I hope you like it as much as I enjoy writing it.

Love u all 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 267 19
"I have a plan." "Please don't be stupid," Carlos pleaded, as Charles's plan were usually chaotic Charles smiled smugly, "Fake boyfriends." ________...
1M 25.8K 81
Daniel knew he'd messed up the moment he saw her again in his teammates room. Amber knew it was a mistake from the moment Daniel pulled her by the h...
16.5K 307 16
"𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛...
508K 11.1K 74
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...