Comfort (Yandere!Lady Dimitre...

由 CoPilotPluto

Alcina Dimitrescu has never been the type to show much emotion but after coming back from what she thought wa... 更多

Chapter one - Fireplace Talk
Chapter Two - Naturally
Chapter 3 - Respect
Chapter 4 - Vessel
Chapter 4.5 - Anew
Chapter 5 - Rest
Chapter 6 - Obligingly
Chapter 7 - Jealousy and Time
Chapter 8 - Alcina
Chapter 9 - Voice
Chapter 10 - Just Business
Chapter 11 - Idea
Chapter 12 - Mine
Chapter 13 - Darling
Chapter 14 - Lover
Chapter 15 - Care
Chapter 16 - Tend
Chapter 18 - Lily
Chapter 19 - Sure
Chapter 20 - Regardless
Chapter 21 - Belong
Chapter 22 - Mind Your Tongue
Chapter 23 - Tea
Chapter 24 - Kiss
Reminder & Another Poll!
Chapter 25 - Thank You
Chapter: One-Shot! Vase
Chapter 26 - Broke
Chapter 26.5 - Forever
Chapter 27 - Bella
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Chapter 28 - All Along
Chapter 29 - Not You
Chapter 30 - Clockwork
Chapter 31 - Morning
Chapter 32 - Lily Flower
Chapter 33 - Quiet
Chapter 34 - Personality
35 - Sure of it
Chapter 36 - Promise
Chapter 37 - Definitely

Chapter 17 - Special

5.2K 184 125
由 CoPilotPluto

🔞  NSFW BELOW 🔞  (On the poll previously, majority voted for a Futa Lady! So! You can guess what's coming up. Hope you enjoy!)

This was it.

You felt your heart pounding.

Tend to her? What if...you didn't tend correctly?

You must admit, you were very shy, but you didn't want to disappoint...

So, taking a deep breath, you walk into the bathroom where she is taking a very nice bath.

You assume from the steam? It was a hot bath that she has emerged herself in.

"The water is lovely. Behind me? *She spoke softly, sighing as she relaxed.

You blushed deep as you slowly walked to where you were behind her.

Why are you so nervous?

"I am waiting." She spoke, causing you to have a look of confusion.

"Waiting?" You ask softly as she chuckles

"I was hoping for a small massage?" She smirks, glancing back at you.

Oh! Oh!

That kind of tend! Yeah! Of course!

You quickly got to work as she sighed happily, feeling silly now at your thoughts.

"What were you thinking just then?" She spoke with a smirk. "You are awfully red."

You turn more red as you hesitate, slowly explaining.

"Well...when you...said tend? I thought you meant...more than this." You admit.

A laugh escaped her lips as you pouted. Well! How were you supposed to know!?

"I apologize, but you say the tackiest of things." She chuckles "First, you say "We are falling for each other", that was very tacky, you silly girl. Then you offer intercourse in my well-made up bath? I think not."

She smirks to herself as you pout even more, your cheeks a hot red.

"You're mean." You muttered slightly as Alcina laughs again.

"Am I really? Name one mean thing I've done to you. That was not out of wanting to benefit you. I demand you to go to bed at a specific time because you need rest. Not because I'm "mean"." She smirked

"Oh, I don't know? Killing my friend for start-"

You jump as she whips around, her yellow eyes connecting with yours, a very stern look on her face as she grabs your arm tightly, it immediately hurting.

"That disgusting rat was not your friend! I killed her to benefit you! She knew her boundaries and she surpassed them! You do not cross me-"

"Alcina!!" You cried out in pain before...she instantly lets your arm go.

"That!" You snapped, "That hurt! That was mean! Keep your fucking hands off me!" You screamed before realizing what you just said.

"Excuse me?" She glared hard.

"... I'm sorry." You tried, "It's just, Alcina, I wouldn't slap you or grab you like that-"

"Well! When you don't listen-!" She began

"Even if!" You whined, "It's not okay, Alcina. I know that...you are older than me...you used to be a jazz singer, right?" You ask, not knowing where this information is coming from...but it sounds right.

"... How did you know-" She began again, but you cut her off.

"I... I don't know...but I do know that...you were a jazz singer...in the 20s? Right? Well, times have changed. I know back then...you would be hit or grabbed...when you wouldn't listen but...we don't do that now. At least, where I lived, we didn't." You clarified.

She stared at you, uncertain of what to say.

"Do you remember where you lived?" She asks, curious.

"No... I don't think... I don't even know how I know those things about you-"

"It seems you are getting some memory back before I met you." She told you, you staring at her now, curious as well. "You must've known me or of me before I even knew you"

"What did I do? Before joining you here?" You asked, remembering that Mother Miranda hated you, apparently. And everyone wanted to kill you. Along with laying next to that dead guy...

Did you kill him?

"It is not important right at this moment."

Ignored. Of course. Nobody will tell you...

"What is important is that...I am sorry if I had ever hurt you in such a way that It made you feel unsafe around me. You will always. Be safe here."

You blushed. An apology? An actual apology!? This was great!

"Thank you, Alcina..." You smiled, her not replying before going to get out of the bath.

"Yes. Now. About that thought earlier?"

You found yourself watching a beautifully dressed Alcina as she sipped wine in her favorite chair.

By beautifully dressed? You meant...lingerie...and a silk, see through robe.

One pull of that robe tie and...-

"On your knees." She spoke sternly. You instantly obeyed, feeling desperate for this. For her attention. Her praise. Her.

"Mm, perfect. My good little puppy, hm?" She smirked down at you, one hand playing with your hair as the other holds her cigarette holder, her smoking from it.

"Bark." She demanded, as you went scarlet.

You can't. Your heart is pounding hard and fast. You're going to die.

She glared down at you as you whine. You can't bark! You want to be her "good little puppy" or whatever she called you, but you can't bark! Can you be a mute one!?

"Bad puppies get their face shoved into whatever is in front of them."

You find your face in her thighs as she takes another drag off of her cigarette.

"I hate bad puppies." She sighs and looks down at you. "You better start behaving. Now, move my robe to the side."

You did so, blushing hard at the bulge in her lingerie.

"Surprised?" She chuckles, taking one of her claws and...cutting the lingerie to reveal her member....you didn't know she had a-

"Are you going to gawk at it or start taking care of your Mistress?" She asks as you blushed.

You know she isn't fitting inside of you. No. Way. But, you could at least pleasure her.

Plus? Nobody wants to keep her waiting.

You slowly started to stroke her shaft as she groaned softly in pleasure....fuck, that sounds amazing.

Getting excited and wanting to please her more, you drag your tongue against her. From bottom to top as she moans softly.

"See? That's such a good girl. Making Mommy so hard."

God, she is definitely a kinky person. You can't complain, especially not with part of her tip in your mouth.

You keep stroking and sucking as you feel yourself get very wet, her moaning only making it worse.

She is acting like she owns you. Just lounging and smoking...or taking a sip of her wine.

"Get up and straddle what you can." She growled at you suddenly... and you immediately obliged.

You blushed as her hands found your hips before you covered your face, her raising her eyebrow.

"What is the matter?" She asks, rubbing your hips now.

"I...well, can we...move to the bed?" You ask timidly.

She chuckled.

"You want to ride me on the bed?" She asked as you shook your head, blushing worse as a smirked played at her lips.

"Ah...I see, someone wants to hide from their mistress, mm? Curl up under me as I ravish your body?"

"Alcina, stop!" You whined, covering your face more as she laughed.

"Oh, no need to be such a shy thing. I enjoy the view. Truly. Although, if it will please you-"

You gasped as her mouth connected to yours, her tongue exploring your mouth and pinning your tongue when you try to fight back.

She lifted you and softly laid you on the bed, her tip playing at your entrance as she groaned in pleasure, her lips now connecting to your neck.

"A-Alcina...I don't think you'll-" You began before scratching her shoulders hard. Okay. I guess she can fit...at least a bit.

"Mm, I wonder if your body has truly changed that much...or perhaps you are just that much of a whore for me." She smirked as you gasped, pouting.

"I'm sure it's the change. I'm not a whore." You defended, sounding more as if you were trying to convince yourself that more than her.

You notice her rubbing your abdomen and purring in your ear.

"Look at how well you take me. Your abdomen bulging at my girth. It's lovely, no?" She asked, trailing a finger down your body as you whimpered.

She wasn't listening to your defenses at all. She didn't care. You were her prize and that's all that mattered.

You soon found yourself gasping and moaning in pleasure as she thrust inside of you, never giving you a break as she gripped the sheets.

She is definitely enjoying herself...and so are you. You've begun to cum...again, as the pleasure is too much for you to handle.

"I swear." She grabbed your face, you whining at her sternness. "If you cum one more time without your owner's permission, you will be punished much more severely." She growled as your eyes rolled.

Why was she so fucking hot. Her words, her voice, everything.

She thrusts at her own pace, abusing your soft warm center so much to where...her claws come out and rip through the sheets and mattress.

She isn't going easy as the bed shakes, it not surprising you If it broke any minute now.

Without warning, she planted herself deep inside of you as you felt your center grow hotter and hotter by the second, her cum filling you to the brim as you reached another climax.

"God, look at that cute little face-" She began before blushing hard, coming down from her high as you slowly came down from yours.

"You didn't hear that. Do you understand?" She growled, as you couldn't do anything but just pant in response.

"You probably don't even know where you are right now. Good." You felt her slide out from you, a pressure suddenly gone that made you feel empty...but you were definitely full.

"We should clean up, no?" She began before realizing you had quickly dozed off, her smirking at her work.

"Look at you." She chuckled. "Exhausted...and you haven't even seen my ...special dungeons."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 10
Extreme circumstances require extreme solutions.... What happens when your town suffers from a harsh winter and your family can't afford to get back...
85.3K 3.3K 30
Elena started working for Castle Dimitrescu a few days ago. There is a tension between them that never seems to fade no matter how hard they try to i...
489K 18.1K 34
This is a mature, 18+ Alcina Dimitrescu X female reader fanfiction! You are a scullery maid at castle dimitrescu, until one day Lady Dimitrescu disco...
9.1K 232 18
Being edited A maid Zena after being Lady Dimitrescu's pet for months is cast aside for a new pet little does Lady Dimitrescu know she could lose mor...