who knew ? //KIDGE VLD

By MILLI_greenity

"What were the probabilities for them to end up that way ? " pidge just came back from work very tired .. she... More

chapter 1 : Friends with privileges ..
chapter 2 : the discovery
chapter 3 : 10 am~
chapter 4 : maybe ?..
chapter 5 : family dinner
chapter 6 : Paladin's meeting
Chapter 7 : gender reveal
chapter 8 : 7.5
chapter 9 : KAIDEN
chapter 10 : hospital meeting
chapter 11 : FINALY !!
chapter 12 : unexpected
note
chapter 14: love hurts
chapter 15: yes.

chapter 13 : a new life

81 2 0
By MILLI_greenity

After a long day of work, Pidge went to get her son at her parent's house... They weren't letting their son there often, but only when Keith and Pidge were needed at work...

She arrived and sat with her mother, waiting for her husband to join them before to get back home, as she arrived to her parent's place with her brother. 

Soon enough, Keith arrived at the Holt's house and Pidge came closer to her future husband and kissed him gently. It was a quick kiss, but full of love.

"Hey, little guy! Had a great day at Nonna's house?" Keith asked, using the Italian name for Grandma. He took his son from Pidge's arms and lifted him above his head.

Keith greeted the Holts and then told them goodbye. He and Pidge headed to their car, placed Kayden into it, and drove back home. When they arrived, Keith went to pick Kayden out of the car.

"How was your day?" Pidge asked as she opened the door.

"We spent our day getting supplies to some planet. My back hurts. Plus, leading all that gave me a headache. I really need to rest. What about you?"

"The usual. Giving classes, working on my projects, and all. Also, if you feel tired, you should go get some rest. I'll make dinner and take care of this little cutie. I'll take care of you when I'm done."

"You sure ab—"

"Shhhhh, give me my baby, Keith , and go get a shower, you smelly emo." She pushed Keith toward the bathroom with her baby in the other arm and shut the door behind him. Keith sighed. He was finally home after that hard day.

It was 6 p.m. now, and Keith was just chilling on the couch since Katie didn't want him to move a muscle. He was watching TV and keeping an eye on his son, who was lying on a carpet full of plushies and teething toys. Kayden was playing with the bunny plushie Colleen gave him, with a pacifier in his mouth. Meanwhile, Pidge was making dinner in the kitchen.

"Keef, honey? Can you feed Kayden, please?" Pidge asked from the kitchen.

"Sure. Come here, little prince." Keith took his son in his arms and put him in his high chair to make him eat.

(help your imagination with this vidéo !:) )

At 7 p.m., the food was finally ready. Before eating, Pidge went to put Kayden in his bed. The little guy was already half asleep in his father's arms.

"Good night, honey pie," Pidge whispered, kissing her son's forehead and placing him in his small bed. He was hugging his bunny plushie very tightly.

Pidge looked at him for a moment and was surprised when hands came from behind and wrapped around her hips. Keith left a kiss on her back.

"Ya coming? I'm starving," he said.

"Yeah," she replied.

She kissed him on the cheek and then walked out of the room with Keith following her. They both took some food and sat on the couch.

"What a hard day," Keith said, putting some food in his mouth.

"For you. What do you want to watch?" Pidge asked, holding a remote in her hand.

"I don't know, put whatever you want."

"Alright."

Pidge put a show on, and they ate next to each other in silence for a while.

"You know, being the leader of the Blade makes me feel tired. I feel like taking a break. I feel like I'm doing something wrong," Keith said after a long silence.

Pidge looked at him. "Keef, you are an amazing leader. I am well-placed to tell you that. You are more than capable of leading the Blade, and I think you're overthinking this. Maybe you should take some time to relax."

Keith didn't answer, he just left a kiss in her hair. They finished eating, and then Pidge took Keith's plate and hers to the kitchen. She then joined him on the couch to take care of her "Keefy." She first cuddled him and gave him quick kisses. She ended up giving him a massage because he was obviously too tense.

"Feeling better?" Pidge asked while leaning over to kiss him on the cheek.

"Yeah, thanks, I needed that. You know what I also need?"

"What?" Pidge asked, curious.

"To hear you. It just calms me. Talk to me about anything you want. Talking with you is like a drug," Keith said.

Pidge chuckled and laid her head on Keith's lap. Keith ran his hand through her hair.

"Maybe we should talk about our wedding? I mean, it's not for now, I know, but I'm pretty excited about it," Pidge suggested.

"Sure. I'm excited too. Do you have anything special you want to talk about?" Keith asked.

"Well, we both hate being the center of attention in some way... but I want that day to be unforgettable. A few years ago, I would have told you that I wanted something quick and non-formal, but I realize now that I want something bigger than I expected. What about you?" Pidge said, lifting her arms above her head and holding Keith's face in her hands.

"I have to agree. Something big sounds great, but we have to invite only our close friends," Keith replied.

"Close friends? What exactly do you mean?" Pidge asked.

"Well... the other Paladins, our families, members of the Blade, rebels, Atlas, people at the Garrison..."

"That sounds like a lot of people. We also know people from other planets. Oh my gosh, our guest list is getting longer than ever."

"Yeah. Let's focus on who we're sure to invite: our friends Shiro, Hunk, Lance, and Coran... also Romelle and others. How about the MFE?" Keith suggested.

"Sure. I've been working with them for a long time now. We've kind of become teammates and friends," Pidge agreed.

"Yeah, well, I feel like James has a problem with me... I don't know. Have you noticed? He seems to not give a shit about me since I came back. But when we saw him and announced your pregnancy... do you think?" Keith hesitated.

"What?" Pidge asked.

"That Griffin likes you?" Keith suggested.

"Pfff, what? What if he liked YOU?" Pidge teased.

"Do you hear what you're saying right now? He hates me!" Keith retorted.

"Enemies to lovers," Pidge said with a silly grin on her face.

"Shut up," Keith replied, rolling his eyes.

Pidge laughed. "I love you too."

"You should go talk to James. You work with him after all," Keith said.

"Nah, he hates you, not me. I have nothing to do with this," Pidge countered.

Keith sighed. "Alright, I'll talk with him. Can we now talk about something else?"

"Sure, the wedding?" Pidge suggested.

-the wedding .

stay safe and tuned for next chapter !!✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 580 20
Lance wants to tell everyone. Keith's too scared. They've been dating for three months at this point and completely love each other. Trying to keep t...
96.4K 2.1K 12
[ second place @voltron-wa winner 2017, oneshot category ] ❝Lately, I've been tossing, turning every night, thinking bout if I should call you up. Oh...
9.4K 266 15
This story has been rewritten. This is the terrible original version. Look for the new one under my works.
190K 5.3K 61
What do you think will happen when the two boys decide to be friends with benefits? No strings attached, of course. One boy confused about his sexual...