๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‘๐ƒ | | {...

Galing kay moon_night03

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ - ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ IN WHICH A FIREBIRD FALLS... Higit pa

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

3.3K 96 25
Galing kay moon_night03

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚☽ | 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | ☽˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"Let's play shall we?"

AS ELI, OLIVIA, and Stilinski entered Olivia's house, they were met with barking. Parker ran over to the door and immediately went over to Olivia before sniffing Eli and Stalinski.

"Dad?" Eli called.

"Eli?"

Eli sighed in relief as Derek got up from his seat at the island. As they embraced, James got up from his seat as well. Olivia rushed over to her dad and hugged him tightly.

When Derek and Eli separate, Derek immediately caught his eye on the burnt parts of Eli's flannel.

"What happened?" Derek asked as he looked at Eli's burnt wrist. James looked over and saw the small burn mark. Eli looked down at his wrist before looking over at Olivia.

"I'm sorry." Olivia said quickly as she looked between the two adults. She struggled to find her words as her throat swelled.

"It was an accident. She didn't mean to. I'm okay." Eli quickly added. Olivia looked over at him as Eli was already looking at her. James and Derek looked between the two before looking at each other.

"All right." Derek sighed. "What matters is that you're safe now."

"Yeah, but Scott isn't." Eli told him.

"Hey," Stilinski cut in. "-we got a problem."

A faint clicking sound came down from the hallway as the lights in the house flickered.

"Three of them." Deaton stated.

"Dad, what are those things?" Olivia asked as James stepped in front of her.

"Oni." James replied just before the lights turned off.

Olivia grabbed onto Parker's collar as the Oni approached them, swords at their sides.

Eli grabbed onto Olivia's free hand just as the Oni lunged at the group.

As the adults fought the Oni, Eli pulled Olivia behind the counter to hide from the attacks.

Gun fire and screeches rang through the air. Eli and Olivia looked around the counter. Olivia jumped as she watched Stilinski get stabbed through the back and disappear in black smoke.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"I don't know."

Olivia looked around and found her Dad fighting an Oni. James struggled as he dodged their blade. He kicked the Oni in the stomach, making it tumble to the ground. As James stood over the Oni, Olivia saw another one make it's wake toward him, his sword ready to stab him.

"Dad!" She yelled as she let go of Eli's hand. She ran towards James and pushed him out of the way just in time before the Oni stabbed her instead.

"Via!" Eli yelled as his chest sunk to his stomach. James looked at his daughter wide-eyed as Olivia looked down at the blade that stabbed through her stomach. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes just as she disappeared into black smoke.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

"LIV!" James yelled. Olivia squeezed her eyes as an achness over took her body. "Liv!" James called again. Olivia groaned in response.

"What happened?" She asked groggily. She tried to move but her hands were chained together and connected to the ground. She pulled at her hands again as she opened her eyes. Her heart raced as she panicked. She looked up and saw James across from her in the same restraints. "Dad?" She questioned. She looked around and saw three unknown people tied to a wooden post, Deaton and Stilinski were tied down also, and Derek and Eli were tied to wooden pillars on top of stone steps.

"Eli." She muttered as she saw the unconscious boy. She turned back to James. "What happened? Where are we?"

"It's an illusion." James replied.

"What?"

"It's a long story." James added with a sigh.

"Eli. Eli, can you hear me?" Derek called to his son as Eli started to wake up. Eli picked his head up and looked over at Derek. He suddenly realized what happened and looked around himself, seeing that he was tied down. He looked at his wrist that had the burn mark, but it was now healed.

"Via." He muttered remembering what happened.

"What?" Derek asked.

"Via." Eli repeated louder. "Is she okay?"

"Down here." Olivia called. Eli turned to the sound of her voice and saw where she was. Letting out a sigh of relief he rested his head against the wooden board behind him.

"We're not dead." Eli sighed.

"Not yet." An unknown man stated.

"Where are we?" Eli asked.

"It's just an illusion." Derek replied.

An eerie clicking noise caught everyone's attention as four Oni appeared from the fogged forest.

"What about them?" Eli questioned before more Oni appeared.

A man looking creature appeared as he stalked towards the steps up to Eli and Derek.

"Who is that?' Olivia asked.

"The Nogitsune." James replied.

"A man looks at a photograph of another man." The Nogitsune says as it walks up the steps. "He says, "Brothers and sisters have I none. But this man's father is my father's son." Who is the man in the photograph?" It asks Derek.

"My son." Derek answered firmly. The Nogitsune growls as it turns to Eli. "Don't be afraid." Derek tells Eli.

"Oh, of this guy? No, no way." Eli says before the Nogitsune reaches for his face. "Oh, my God, he's touching me." Eli groans in disgust. Olivia's hands ball up into fists as she pulls at her chains. The sound of the chains pulls the Nogitsune's attention away from Eli and down at Olivia.

"Ah, unfinished business." The Nogitsune growls as it pulls his hand away from Eli. The Nogitsune looks at James before looking back at Olivia.

Eli looks at the Nogitsune as it walks away from him and back down the steps.

"Hey! Hey!" Eli yells trying to get back its attention.

"Poor sweet little girl." The Nogitsune mocks as it approaches her and her fists tighten. "Your father burned me once. He set a whole building into flames thinking he killed me." Olivia's heart pumped through her chest as the Nogitsune traced it's nail down her face. "You hold his power." It snarled. "So much pain."

"Don't touch her!" James yelled as he pulled on his chains. The Nogitsune looked over at James.

"Let's play shall we?" It growled before turning back to Olivia.

Olivia's eyes welled up as her mother appeared in front of her.

"You didn't do your chores." It growled. Olivia shook her head as she closed her eyes. The Nogitsune grabbed her face roughly, forcing Olivia to open her eyes as tears began to fall.

"Hey!" Eli yelled as he pulled on his restraints.

"Why couldn't you just do your chores?" It pleaded as Olivia looked at her mother. The Nogitsune backed up from her and Olvia watched as her mother burst into flames.

Olivia whimpered as the flames illuminated her face.

"Demon!" Her mother yelled.

"It's not real Liv!" James yelled.

"Demon!" Her mother yelled again. "Demon, demon, demon, demon." Her mother mocked as her skin grew to a melting black.

Olivia wailed to block out the sounds. Her eyes glowed a bright orange before her body lit into flames.

"Holy shit."

"Olivia, it's not your fault!" James called to her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Olivia cried as everyone watched wide eyed. James pulled on his restraints desperate to get to his daughter.

"Via!" Eli called. Olivia shook her head as her mother continued to mock her. "Via look at me!" Eli called desperately.

Olivia pried her eyes away from her mother's burning figure and looked over at Eli. Her glowing orange eyes made Eli stumble over his words.

"It's not real. You have to believe that. You have to fight it!" Eli told her. Olivia looked back at her mother's figure before closing her eyes.

"You're not real." She muttered. "You're not real." Olivia's memory of that night played in her head. "You're not real." She stated firmly as she bawled her hands into fists.

As everyone watched the flames die on the young girl's body, the Nogitsune turned to Eli, a snarl leaving him. Olivia exhaled as she opened her eyes, the flames completely disappearing and her mother gone. The Nogitsune looked between the two teens. Olivia catched her breath as she looked over at James, silent tears streaming down her face.

"The son of Derek Hale." The Nogitsune snarled as he went back up the steps.

"And he's touching me again." Eli groaned as the Nogitsune grabbed his face.

"But not a wolf yet, is he? When night falls, he may earn his fangs, his claws, watching the rest of you die!" The Nogitsune cut Eli's face with its nail.

"No!" Olivia cried as Derek roared.

Another screaming roar echoed in the distance. Eli's eyes turned a bright yellow color as the cut on his face healed.

"Eli, did you see that? Did you see your eyes?" Derek asked in surprise.

"How the hell am I supposed to see my eyes? They're the things I use to see."

"They were glowing." Derek explained.

"What? They were?"

"Yes."

The Nogitsune roared loudly before turning back to Eli.

"Wait, don't!"

The Nogitsune grabbed Eli's face again.

"Tell me, Eli, do you like riddles?" It asked.

"I'm more of a limerick kind of guy. You know, I like the rhyming." Eli replied before the Nogitsune pulled him off the wooden boards by his collar. One of the Oni unlocked the chains around Olivia's wrist and dragged her up the steps to the Nogitsune. The Nogitsune grabbed the collar of her sweatshirt and looked between the two teens.

"Let's put two of the players back in the game." It growled before throwing Eli and Olivia over the steps.

"No!" Derek and James shouted. As Eli and Olivia shouted they disappeared into black smoke.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

48.3K 1.4K 16
TEEN WOLF MOVIE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE โ„‹โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๏ผŒ โ„ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐“ƒ๐’พโ„Š๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ teenwolf movie elihale...
139K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
221K 5.3K 38
๐ˆ๐๐„๐…๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„ /inหˆefษ™b(ษ™)l/ (adj.) too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words. โIn which three kids search for a dead body, leav...