The Devil's In The Detail: He...

By MrsCyberpunk

Alexandra, or Xandra, as her friends call her, is an employee at an assassination company called I.M.P. in he... More

Pilot
Murder Family
Loo Loo Land
C.H.E.R.U.B
The Harvest Moon Festival
*Authors Note*
Truth Seekers
Ozzie's
The Circus
Seeing Stars
Exes and Oohs
Western Energy
Unhappy Campers
*Authors note*

Spring Broken

433 8 0
By MrsCyberpunk

We open with Blitzo and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitzo: I love this song! *Poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio* ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde hair! ♫

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitzo, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Xandra is seen squished between Loona and Blitzo as she was busy eating a baked good. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles.

Blitzo: ♫ Feeding for that semen when I caught your stare... ♫

They drive into an old, crowded parking lot.

Blitzo: ♫ Thought it might be love, but you went♫

A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Fu-

Blitzo slams onto the brakes, and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE." The impact caused Xandra to accidentally let go of her food as it hits the front window. She gets pissed.

Xandra: *Angry* Motherfucker! That was a perfectly good creme puff!

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck for life," do you?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it.

Blitzo: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked.

Blitzo: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum before it pops.

Verosika: Blitz-o.

Xandra looks at Blitzo in confusion and irritation, scraping what was left of her creme puff.

Xandra: Blitzo, how the hell do you know this whore?

Blitzo: I'll explain later, dear. *To Verosika* I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because I believe the nearest ocean is...

Blitzo falls and faceplants onto the ground before standing up.

Blitzo: ...three Rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika flips her long hair back dramatically.

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups.

Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb.

Verosika: So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitzo: *Angrily steps in front of Verosika* Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually, prick. It has my name on it.

Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P. is crossed out on the ground.

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona: *Watching from the van* No way...

Xandra: Who the hell is this pink bitch?

Loona: You seriously don't know who that is?

Xandra shrugs her shoulder.

Back with Verosika.

Verosika: ...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitzo: A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!

Verosika: *Removes her sunglasses* Awww, you mad, Blitz-o? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car, and run...

Blitzo and Verosika: ...run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse-riding lessons?!

Blitzo: Goddamn it, whore, you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: Choke on a sandpaper cock.

Verosika flips him the bird and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van. It was at this moment Xandra finally stepped out of the van. Albeit, she had to squeeze through Loona, and she did fall to the ground, landing on her face. It was then that Verosika's attention diverted to Xandra, who just got back up on her feet and was dusting herself off.

The Succubus smirks. She pins her to the van while Xandra is taken by surprise.

Verosika: *Flirtatious* Aw, aren't you a cute little demon.

Xandra: Hey! Back off bitch! I'm not your sex toy!

Verosika chuckles seductively at Xandra.

Verosika: Maybe not yet. You are a cutie.

Verosika winks at Xandra, which made the female Imp blush slightly. Blitzo noticed this and started growing even more furious.

Blitzo: HOLD ON! Nobody flirts with my girlfriend, BUT ME! Nobody! And you better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna...

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitzo and growls.

Hellhound: You'll what?

Blitzo: *Glances around and stutters in fear* Or I'll... uh... uh, I- I'll call HR!

After a second of awkward silence, Verosika, Blitzo, Xandra, and the Hellhound laugh as if in a sitcom.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new Hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well.

Verosika leaves with her bodyguard. She glances over her shoulder as she flips Blitzo off.

Verosika: *Looking back* Ta-ta, fuck stain.

The Succubus makes a blow kiss gesture towards Xandra.

Verosika: *Flirtatious* Buh bye sweetie~ Remember, you can always leave him for me~! I'm always for you, princess~

Blitzo: Ugh, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that. But there's no way in fuck that she could flirt with my girlfriend!

Loona: *Kicks van door open and steps out* You know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitzo: Huh...? Oh, yeah. Her, yeah. We dated.

Xandra: You dated that slutty bitch?!

Blitzo: Well, yes, but it didn't mean anything! And besides, it's obvious who she's clearly into at the moment!

Xandra: ... Good point.

Millie: Was it before or after she became a pop star?

Moxxie: *Opens the van door and steps out* You dated a pop star?!

Blitzo: Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock? *Points to Xandra* I'm with this hot piece of ass!

Loona: Hello, it's Verosika Mayday? Xandra just has shitty taste in men.

Xandra: Ok, Screw you!

Millie: It's you?

Moxxie: I just... *Scratches his head* Is she blind? Suffering some form of brain damage?

Blitzo: Okay, look, you are all making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry into your stupid personal lives.

Moxxie: You do that all the time, sir!

Millie: Come on, you kinda do that.

Loona: You totally do that.

Millie grins mischievously, eyelids lowering.

Millie: What was sex with her like?

Moxxie: *Taken aback* Millie!

Xandra: Millie! What the fuck!

Millie: What?! It's a pop star! You'd want to know what sex with Michael Crawford was like.

Moxxie: *About to scold Millie but changes his mind* ...Touché.

Blitzo: Okay, look, let's just drop it! Millie, j- find a temporary spot for that truck. *Tosses the keys to Millie, who gleefully catches them and runs to the driver's side* Okay, Loonie, Xandy, Moxxie, let's go handle this shit.

We cut to Loona, Moxxie, Xandra, and Blitzo, stepping out of an elevator. Loona walks nervously forward.

Loona: Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!

Blitzo smiles at her with shining eyes.

Blitzo: Oh, you look perfect, Loonie! Like always~

Loona narrows her eyes and scowls.

Loona: Shut UP, da-

Blitzo looks at her with adoration on his face. Loona catches herself, almost referring to Blitzo as "dad" and shoves him aside.

Loona: Urgh! Blitzo!

Xandra: Come on, Loona, don't be like that.

Loona checks her face in a handheld mirror, stepping over Blitzo before accidentally bumping into Vortex. She looks up in embarrassment.

Loona: Oof! Oh. Woah...

Vortex glances down at Loona. Loona blushes and wags her tail. Blitzo smiles at Loona before he gasps in shock. He moves between Loona and Vortex, his arms out.

Blitzo: Hi, big man. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?

Vortex motions to a nearby room with neon pink hearts over double doors. "V" and "M" are spray-painted on the door windows across from the I.M.P. office room.

Vortex: She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper.

Blitzo: Oh, COME ON!

Xandra: We have to deal with that bitch, even at work?!

Vortex: *Acoffs* Sorry, fellas.

Vortex walks away.

Blitzo: *Mutters* Oh, no you don't, bitch.

Moxxie: Sir... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone...

Blitzo tunes Moxxie out with a glare as Xandra was this close to falling asleep.

Moxxie: In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-

Blitzo: Moxxie, shut the fuck up!

Moxxie: *Heads over to Verosika's office* Alrighty, then.

Moxxie pushes open the doors and goes inside. The silhouettes of Moxxie, Verosika, and her gang of demons are seen through the glass window.

Moxxie: Hello, Miss Verosika, was it? I work for I.M.P, and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned because...

Coco: *Points to Moxxie* Aw, look at the little one. He's got a little bow tie!

Moxxie: Please don't condescend me, ma'am. I-

Josh: Want a kissy, little guy?

Moxxie: A kind offer, but... I'm married.

The gang of demons surrounds Moxxie.

Verosika: Hey... why don't you send a little message from me back to your limp-dick... boss?

The demon silhouettes bare their fangs over Moxxie to sexually assault him.

Moxxie: *Screams* Don't touch that!

Blitzo races and presses his hands against the window.

Blitzo: Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!

Xandra: *Disturbed* Oh, god. I'm getting college flashbacks.

Moxxie races back into the hall, panting with his back against the door. He walks past them, battered and shaken with red lipstick kisses all over his face.

Moxxie: *Stuttering and shaken* I... I got to go lie down... now.

Moxxie falls face-first onto the ground offscreen.

Blitzo: Oh, this won't STAND!

Blitzo kicks both doors open, causing Verosika and her gang to notice.

Blitzo: Alright...! *Bleep* THAT'S IT!

Blitzo stomps toward Verosika. Xandra is standing behind him.

Blitzo: If you're going to be shitty to my employees, then I challenge you to a fuckin'... challenge! *To himself* Fuck, I said that twice.

Xandra: *Pats his shoulder* It's ok, hon.

Kiki: Mmmm... Is this Imp boy starting a demon duel?

Verosika: *Chuckles* I think he is!

Verosika leans in toward Blitzo.

Verosika: What's the game then, Blitz-o?

Blitzo: Every year, you STD spreaders go up topside for easy pickings while spring break is a prime time for crime of all kinds! So, I bet... you succu-bitches can't fuck as many people as we can off by the end of the day.

The succubi laugh. Blitzo glares in determination. They stop laughing.

Verosika: Oh, you're serious?

She leans in close to Blitzo's face, speaking in a low whisper.

Verosika: Game on... bitch. And tell your cute little girlfriend where my bedroom is!

Later at I.M.P headquarters, Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on paper. The other I.M.P. members sit at a table and listen.

Blitzo: Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients.

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitzo, Loona, Millie, and Moxxie standing together. A bunch of Imps and clients surround them with bags of money.

Blitzo: We portal up.

Blitzo drawing snaps his fingers. The I.M.P figures fall.

Blitzo: We have our fun murder time as per usual.

The I.M.P. drawings kill off human drawings with guns. Or in Xandra's case, claws

Blitzo: We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe.

The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads S.S. Cum Gutter.

Blitzo: We push said canoe into some water.

Blitzo drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.

Blitzo: We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it!

Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles, and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.

Blitzo: They come and eat the bodies; we win the bet...

The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona figure wears a party hat.

Blitzo: We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face...

The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting.

Blitzo: Do you have... any questions? *Throws the pointer stick through a window*

Xandra: I like it.

Moxxie: Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?

Blitzo: *Walks over to Moxxie* That wasn't a question.

Moxxie: That wasn't a plan.

Blitzo: *Puts a hand around Moxxie* I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Moxxie: A what now?

Xandra: He's calling you slow, Mox.

Blitzo: Exactly. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you *Begins to poke Moxxie in the chest* talentless baby dicked troll?!

Moxxie: *Climbs onto the table in anger* Well, why don't you *Points at Blitzo and points at him* take an art class?

Blitzo: *Grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair* Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!

Xandra: Moxxie! You touch him, and I will-

Loona: *Interrupts* Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!

Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona simultaneously break the fourth wall by glaring disapprovingly at the camera, presumably looking at Helluva Boss's furry viewers. Xandra just looks confused.

Xandra: The fuck are ya'll looking at?

Loona: Well, I- I can blend in with humans easily enough. Just let me tag along.

Blitzo: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can... blend in...?

Loona shrugs as she inquisitively tells Blitzo that she can disguise herself.

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah. Don't you?

The imps nervously look at each other, eyes side to side.

Loona: You four have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time... without human disguises?!

Blitzo: Okay, new plan!

Blitzo quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel. It shows Loona surrounded by humans with hearts around them.

Blitzo: Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Xandra: Perfect plan.

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitzo: I got that covered, Mox.

Later, Blitzo puts up a ratty flyer reading "Spring Break Victim, 50% Off!" with drawings of Blitzo, a dead victim, and horses. Blitzo walks to Moxxie.

Blitzo: Now... we wait.

Moxxie: Sir... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammar flyer!

Moxxie and Blitzo look to see demons lining up, looking at the flyer. Blitzo grins smugly and elbows Moxxie. Blitzo strolls toward the other demons.

Xandra: *To Moxxie* You were saying? *Smugly*

Blitzo: Now, who's first?

We cut to a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relax and talk. Blitzo, Xandra, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

Xandra: Yep, I'm getting college flashbacks from this.

Blitzo: Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?

Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.

Loona: Got it.

Loona stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a human version of herself. The imps stare in shock.

Blitzo: Oh, Loonie, look at you. You look...downright awful!

Xandra: Blitzo!

Loona glares at Blitzo.

Blitzo: I am so proud. Now, fetch!

Loona peers in front of her, her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitzo spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

We cut to a blonde man runs to her in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face. He is caught in a noose by Blitzo. On a rooftop, a brown-haired man leans in to kiss Loona, but Millie knocks him off the roof with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Moxxie slams shut. Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk, and a flowerpot crashes into his head. Blitzo kills a woman with a knife, Millie kills a white-haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, Xandra decapitates a man wearing a baseball cap with her claws, and another woman gets shot in the head.

Blitzo and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body. Xandra repeatedly stabs the leg of a corpse that's sticking out of a bag with her pinky claw.

Blitzo: That's nine kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many--

Verosika: Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!

The audience cheers. A fanboy rips his shirt that has her name written on his chest.

Fanboy: Verosika!

Verosika: This is your final boarding call. All aboard~

Verosika launches into "Vacay to Bonetown". "Fuck you Blitzo" appears on the screens. Blitzo growls like a rabid animal, literally foaming at the mouth.

Verosika: ♫ Pack your bags. Sun's out. Take a vacay, babe. Take it straight to bone town. ♫

Humans make out with others around them. kiss, hug, and grind on each other. A disguised Milky shows a human a popsicle with semen-like saliva on it as several other succubi and incubi grin and sneak up on the humans as Verosika continues singing.

Verosika: *Off-screen* ♫ V-time, free time, baby, relax. Self-care, no hair, Brazilian wax. Hornt up succu-bus to the beach. Catch some rays while catching some D. ♫

Xandra: *Under her breath* Wow. She has a nice voice... *Realizes what she said and shakes her head* No! No! No! You are NOT getting turned on by some Madonna wannabe! *To herself* Just because I'm into both men, women, and everything else in between and out doesn't mean I'm getting horny for some succubus! I'm loyal to Blitzo and Blitzo only!

Blitzo: God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call! Now, she's going to win all these sex maniacs! We got to pick things up, guys!

A vomiting blonde man is seen next to Blitzo.

Blitzo: *Points to vomiting man* He on the list, Loonie?

Loona: Huh? Yeah... I- I think so.

A distracted Loona looks at Vortex, guarding the stage.

Blitzo: Good!

Blitzo takes out a red and black axe.

Blonde man: Oh, whoa! What are you? A leprechaun? *Laughs*

Blitzo: *Off-screen* Yeah... Pretty cool, huh?

Blitzo cleaves his head in half with the axe.

Blitzo: But you sure as shit ain't going to tell nobody! Alright, next one, Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where--...?

Blitzo glances around to find Loona nowhere in sight. Her outline flashes. He panics.

Blitzo: Wha-- Wha-- Wh-- *distraught, tears in his eyes* WHERE'S MY BABY?!?!

Millie and Xandra: *Points to the stage* Look!

Loona is seen walking towards Vortex. Blitzo notices, and his fatherly dread quickly turns to seething anger. Xandra, who is in desperate need of clearing her mind, goes over to a table with food and drinks. Loona checks her makeup as two men, French kissing, fall to the ground at her feet, and someone offscreen throws their bikini top, which lands on Loona's head.

The fanboy runs toward Verosika on stage as she sings the next chorus in "Vacay to Bonetown," but Vortex notices and punches him into the ground, headfirst He drags the man away in the distance. Loona walks over toward Vortex, avoiding a French-kissing couple and tossing aside a bra, but is stopped by Josh, who smirks at her, eyebrows raised. She backhands him hard.

Verosika: Now, who wants a piece of this?!

Verosika tosses her Beelzejuice bottle into the ocean, creating a golden portal. A fish appears, which rapidly grows into a monster.

Loona walks over nervously toward Vortex.

Loona: *Nervously* Hey... you...!

Vortex: Oh, hey. You're the hound working' for my boss's freaky ex.

Loona: Yeah. *Chuckles* Sorry if that's weird.

Vortex: It's cool. Her beef ain't mine. I'm not paid enough to care.

Loona: *Nervously* Yeah! Yeah. I'm Loona!

Vortex: Okay. *Mimics her nervous tone and smile* I'm Vortex!

Loona: That's hot... I mean, like, literally, y'know, 'cause vortexes... y'know, they give off heat. Probably. Right? *Bites lip nervously*

Vortex: Uh, yeah. *Chuckles* I guess. But my friends call me Tex.

Loona: Oh, yeah? I wish I had friends. *Chuckles nervously* I mean... No, I mean, I don't... I... I don't have friends.

Blitzo arrives and stands between them.

Blitzo: Am I... interrupting something?

Vortex: Nah, man. Just having a conversation.

Blitzo: *Pokes Vortex* "Conversation" leads to HPV!

Moxxie and Millie hide behind metal barrels.

Moxxie: And... we've lost him. *sighs* It's looking like it's up to us to handle this list.

Millie: Hell yeah! Team M and M, gettin' shit done, makin' the money!

Moxxie and Millie run off in the sunset and kill more people, starting with the ice cream shop before jumping over the rooftop to kill some more.

Loona: Blitzo, get the fuck out of here! You're gonna get us all into shit!

Blitzo: I just wanted to see what was so important that you'd be distracted from your job.

Loona: What, I can't have a break?

Blitzo: We have a parking spot on the line!

Vortex: Hey, dude. Why don't you chill out?

Blitzo: Why don't you stay out of it?! Okay, this is our business!

Blitzo holds up a drawing with his tail that shows a diagram of himself killing a human equaling money and earning money equals a horse.

Blitzo: Literally!

Loona: *Groans in frustration, fixes bangs* Fuck, Blitzo! Why can't you stay out of my face for, like, five minutes?!

It was at this moment that Xandra, who was busy eating and drinking, notices the situation. She immediately stops what she's doing and heads over there.

Back with Blitzo and Loona.

Blitzo: Because I adopted you! And that should mean something!

Loona: Oh, what does it matter?! You're not my real dad! I was almost eighteen!

Blitzo: It still counts!

Loona: Well, it shouldn't! I didn't need you then, asshole! I don't, now!

We cut to Millie and Moxxie, who were hiding behind a table with steel barrels of beer. Millie loads a crossbow for Moxxie to take it. He peeks over and prepares to shoot when a human man comes over and throws the beer can down.

Skool: Woo! Yeah! Party! Let's do this!

Skool knocks the cans aside, sending Moxxie and Millie into the air. Moxxie lands in front of dozens of people. A woman points at Moxxie in disgust.

Woman: Eh! Oh my god, it's a fucking possum!

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs!

Moxxie tries to get away, but one of the partygoers catches him by the tail.

Partygoer: I got it!

He picks up Moxxie and shoves him into a barrel of beer. The group cheer about "beer possum" as they take turns volleying the barrel away. Moxxie drinks the beer inside and gets drunk.

Partygoer: *Off-screen* Beer possum! Beer possum!

Partygoer Two: *Off-screen* Get ready to get fucked up!

Partygoer Three: *Off-screen* Ready to get fucked!

Loona tries to say something to the upset Blitzo, who crosses his arms.

Loona: Uh... Blitzo... I'm-

Blitzo: Enjoy your break, Loonie. I'm going to go kill something!

Xandra walks up to him.

Xandra: Blitzo-

Blitzo: Not now, Xandra. *Walks past her*

Xandra is left there stunned. Eventually, she turned to look at Loona. The anger was clear on her face.

Xandra: *Angry* Loona, Why the fuck did you say that to him?!

Loona: Well, I'm sorry! But you know it's the truth!

Xandra: Even so, that is no excuse for hurting him!

Loona: Why the hell do you care anyways? This has nothing to do with you!

Xandra: Anything that involves Blitzo, will involve me too! And honestly, Loona, you should be so grateful that you have these things in your life! A home and a loving father who cares about you twenty-four-seven! Cause you know what?! I didn't have that luxury when I was your age!

Loona is taken aback by Xandra's uncharacteristically emotional words. Normally, she doesn't like to talk about how she feels or her personal life in general. So, seeing this side of her surprises the hellhound.

Xandra: Look *Tears up* I'm not saying you should apologize to him right now, but I just want you to know that the life you have now is much better than any hellhound, or Imp could have. Cause you know what? At least it's so much better than being adopted and fostered so many times only for the parents to either decide they don't want you anymore or they pass away! At least it's better than aging out of the system and living on the streets for three years before working in a strip club so you can pay for fucking college! At least it's *Crying uncontrollably* it's... better... better than losing your...*Places her hand on her back, reminded of the huge scar there* ... I've said too much... I need a drink...

Xandra eventually walks away. Leaving both hellhounds astonished.

Loona: Ugh...

Vortex: Damn, girl. That was savage. *Places a comforting hand on her shoulder* You okay?

Loona: *Blushes* Yeah, I'm fine. They'll get over it. They always do.

Vortex: *Chuckles* I'm glad you could stick up for yourself, at least. Mmm! Takes guts.

Loona: Thanks.

Back with Millie, she runs behind a few stacks of beer kegs toward a wobbling barrel. She opens it, and the barrel tips over. Moxxie burps as the beer spills out onto the ground.

Millie: Moxxie!

Moxxie: *Drunk* Millieee! Hiiii! Hey. Hey, when did you get four heads? I wanna kiss 'em. *Makes smooching noises*

Millie picks up the drunken Moxxie. The fish monster emerges from the ocean. The humans and the succubus saw the monster. The monster crushes a relaxing human, sending blood everywhere. The humans scream and run away. Blitzo looks at the monster as he finishes choking another man. Xandra looks at the monster, too, while she is drinking the beer. The fish monster roars.

Moxxie: *Drunk* Oh! Fish.

The monster wraps its tongue around Moxxie, pulls him closer, and closes its mouth.

Moxxie: *Drunk* Hehehe... Wee...

Millie spots a spring breaker with a cocktail and kills him with a knife. She lights a cloth on fire and tosses a Molotov cocktail at the fish. The fish loses balance and falls. Millie rushes into the ocean and slices up the fish's body with her knife. She pries open the monster's mouth, seeing Moxxie punching the monster's uvula. She reaches out her hand toward Moxxie, who briefly gives her a high five. She grabs hold of him and slices the tongue, freeing both of them. Moxxie smiles and closes his eyes, and spreads his arms as he flies. He lands in Xandra's arms. A human man celebrates after avoiding getting hit by the tongue, but Blitzo kills him with his flintlock out of annoyance. Moxxie laughs hysterically.

Inside the monster's mouth, Millie punches the tongue as the monster spits her out as Millie starts wrestling with it.

Moxxie: I love that woman~ *Tail makes a heart shape*

Blitzo: Oh, she totally pegs you, doesn't she?

Xandra: She totally does. *Drinks her beer using her tail, but she spits it out in disgust* Ugh! Human alcohol tastes like shit! Still, I'm not wasting it. *Takes another sip*

Millie leaps into the air with her knife and lands inside the monster. She slices off his stomach from the inside before tiredly making her way back to shore.

Blitzo: Oh, yeah, way to show off, Mils!

Xandra: Yeah, great job.

Millie: Is Mox okay?

Xandra: Oh, yeah. He's fine. I mean he's drunk as fuck, but he's ok. *Drops Moxxie*

Millie holds Moxxie in her arms as Moxxie grins with a doped expression.

Moxxie: *Drunken* This is funny. I'm so... drinky.

Millie hugs Moxxie, happily laughing.

Blitzo: Okay, this is too wholesome for my liking. Even with my girlfriend on my back.

Verosika: Blitz-o.

Blitzo: Oh, perfect. That must be the-

Xandra: The whores!

Verosika: That was handled rather... obvious... Don't you think?

Millie: I don't think this belonged to any of us.

Millie tosses the flask back to Verosika, who catches it, then drop-passes it to Milky.

Millie: Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the human world.

Moxxie: *Laughs* Oh, Satan! You're going to be so... FUCKED! *Continues laughing drunkenly*

Verosika: Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins and the cute one will be in shit for not being in disguises!

Moxxie: *Faceplants into the sand* A human called me a possum. I am not a possum! *Faceplants again*

Blitzo: You know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low if you agree to let us use that parking space.

Verosika: ...Fine.

Blitzo: WE FUCKIN' WON!!! *Laughs triumphantly*

Millie: Fuck YEAH!

Xandra: IN YOUR FACE, BITCH!

Verosika is very ticked off, but at the last minute, her frown turned into a smirk.

Verosika: There is one more thing I want to do.

Blitzo: Oh, please. What could you possibly want-

Blitzo was interrupted when Verosika stepped forward to Xandra. And shocking the I.M.P crew (minus Moxxie, who is still drunk), Verosika kissed Xandra right on the lips. Blitzo was now boiling with anger. He would've killed her right there and there if Millie hadn't held him back, while Xandra was too shocked to react. Eventually, the succubus pulled away and smirked.

Verosika: *To her Crew* Come on, let's get out of here. Tex!

Vortex: Well... I guess it's time to bounce. But, hey, if you're ever down to party, I'll give you a ring sometime.

Loona: Really? I mean, heh... yeah. Yeah.

Vortex: Yeah! My girlfriend throws a ton of crazy hound parties.

As Vortex mentions his girlfriend, Loona's expression shifts into dejection.

Loona: *Dejected* Nice. Can't wait for my first one.

Vortex: *Chuckles* Let's get you some friends, girl.

Vortex gives her a playful punch before following Verosika. Loona looks downcast at seeing Vortex leave and being reminded of her confrontation with Blitzo and Xandra, as well as the reveal that her crush already has a partner.

Blitzo: Come on, Loonie Tooney! Let's go back and park our fat fuckin' car in our fat fuckin' space! And the only reason I'm not murdering that pink bitch for what she did is because we got our car space back!

Xandra: ... I need Coffee... Lots of it...

I.M.P. go through the portal. Loona falls through the portal backwards.

Blitzo jumps up and mockingly flips the double bird through the portal, making Verosika growl in anger.

Verosika and her gang huddle together in fear as the police, a clown, and a mining robot surround them, guns pointed.

Police: PUT YOUR HANDS UP, YOU SICK DEVIANTS!

Verosika: Alright, sluts. Get ready to suck a lot of pig dick.

Her gang all sigh and groan in disgust as they raise their hands in defeat and groan.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 431 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
5.8K 98 50
A 17 year old girl named Kaitlyn Blaze was born in the gruesome dimension of Hell. There,she gets a job at the local company called I.M.P,which is a...
5.4K 23 8
Blitz, A Classic Demon Imp, Sets Out To Run His Own Small Assassin Business With His Weapons Specialist Moxxie, His Bruiser Millie, His Cowboy Assass...
530K 6K 48
Join Silas, a cross hybrid of imp and Hellcat, as he joins I.M.P, an organization bent on killing people who have wronged clients who hires them. Tho...