𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙈𝙀 | TR

بواسطة EmophobicBoba

"ʜᴀʀᴜ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍᴇ." ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➥ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
QnA
Chapter 28

Hana's Birthday

826 58 33
بواسطة EmophobicBoba

Mary On A Cross
__________________________

02 / 27 / 2002

"Happy birthday Hana~!" Haruchiyo said happily after Hana Woke up from her sleep.

Hana rubbed her eyes before yawning, "it's 5am Haru-nii... But thank you~!"

Haruchiyo laughed, "Sorry I couldn't contain myself, it's your birthday, Of course I need to wake up as early as possible and say Happy birthday before any of your other friends do!"

Hana laughed, "that's so cute but childish!"

Haruchiyo rolled his eyes, "anyways, get ready for breakfast. I made 12 stack Pancake with maple syrup"

Hana's Jaw Dropped, "that's too much—" Haruchiyo interrupted her, "you're turning 12 so I made 12, it's ok if you don't finish, I'll eat it the leftovers after"

Hana smiled softly and hugged Haruchiyo. She only like Haruchiyo, nobody is like her brother. Izana comes in second, she should go visit him some time soon today.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Hana~ Happy birthday!" Izana and Kakucho said together, confetti!

"Thank you Mountain Goat and Kakucho!" Hana said with a smirk, Izana's smile faded and was replaced with a are-you-kidding-me-right-now face.

"Pff—" Haruchiyo trying to hold his laughter watching Izana's face. Izana Glared at him.

Hana and Haru (well just her) invited Izana and Kakucho to her birthday party, which is in a restaurant where Koko booked the whole restaurant for her.

"Let's go, we'll be late!"

"HANA! DON'T RUN, YOU'LL FALL AND INJURE YOURSELF!!!"

"WAIT FOR ME!"

"WHOEVER GETS THERE LAST WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FOOD!"

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Happy birthday Hana!" Most of Hana's friends are here to celebrate her birthday, but some people like Chifuyu and Kazutora(well.. duh—) couldn't make it.

They first started opening presents first, Izana Went first.

He brought out his small packaged gift, that looks like it contain a jewelry inside.

Hana opened the present and found one pair of earring that is identical to What Izana is wearing.

"I hope you'll wear this for the rest of your life, like how I will wear mine for the rest of my life! Im giving it to you so you won't forget about it me!  And umm, I hope you like my gift, and I apologize if I gave a gift that you didn't want—" he nervously said while looking down.

Instead, Hana gave Izana a big hug. "Thank you so much Izana, I've been wanting to get a earring like this so I can match with you! Im so happy!" Hana said excitedly, Izana's eyes brightened as if he's seen a bunch of shooting stars.

And everyone who took turns giving Hana their gifts, and she was thankful to each and everyone of them.

And finally Haru was the last one who gave her, his present. "Hana this is my present" He gave her a bunch of Gladiolus flowers.

"This flower isn't just any flower you see, it's flowers that symbolizes Strength, Remembrance, faithfulness, and sincerity. I hope when you grow up, even if I'm not there at your side anymore, you will stay strong and do what you wish to do"

"..."

Drip... drip..

Haru's eyes widened and quickly yelled at someone to get him some tissues, "H- Hana why are you crying- oh my god hurry up and bring the tissues!"

Hana laughed while crying, "I don't know, maybe it's because I'm sad but also happy. Stupid Haru-nii, who said you're not going to be by my side in the future when I grow up?"

Haruchiyo sighed in relief, "I thought you're hurt, thank god. Well my dear sister, I wish we will grow up together and never separate. Even if you get a husband, you get away from me~" Haru joked, Hana kept on laughing.

"Then, promise?"

"I promise"

"HANA WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! DID HARU BULLY YOU?!" Baji came running and shook Haru.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

02 / 27 / 2016

*BANG* *BANG*

Gun Shots were heard from whole run down house.

Standing there with the gun was Ran, shooting at the traitor of Bonten.

"Tsk, what's the point in betraying bonten when you already know what's going to happen when we caught you? Pathetic." Ran looked with a small annoyed look, before turning to his boss. "Boss!"

She, or should we say, he?

He looked to where Ran was with a bored look, "It's your birthday today, let's go out and eat something" Ran said with a grin, He shook his head.

"Today, is not my birthday. It's Hana's birthday who is dead." He said, Ran pursed his lips.

"Boss, you forgot your earring again!" Rindou came into the bloodied room and gave his Boss his Earring.

"Hm." He stared at the earring before putting it on.

"I'm going to my room, if anything happens just call me. Or else don't bother me. Even if it's Baji, understand?" Both of the Haitani's Nodded with a worried look.

"Stay safe boss.." Rin whispered, He ignored Rin's whisper and went outside to his car.

Infact, he lied. He's going to visit a certain family's Grave today.

Arriving, he went towards the grave where it says, [ Here Lies Akashi Senju ]

He glanced over, [ Here lies Akashi Haruchiyo ] and [ Here Lies Kurokawa Izana ]

He glared at it, what are they talking about? Haru died? No way. It's suppose to be Hana, not Haru.

"Tch."

"Hana.. Is that you?" He turned and saw Mikey Standing there with Draken who's petrified.

"What are you talking about? I'm Sanzu Haruchiyo, not Akashi Hana." Mikey's tears were now Dripping down his face as he ran over to him, before Mikey could get over to Hana, she pulled out her gun and pointed it at Mikey.

"Mikey!" Draken Ran over to the two, "Hana, we were really worried about you, you disappeared the day after Haru die—" his words were stopped when another gun was behind his head.

"You better be careful, talking to our boss like that."  A dangerous voice said, it was Kakucho.

"Kakucho.." Mikey whispered, remembering what happened in His senior year and that day.

"I told you guys already. Don't try and find me, because you'll die. And because you didn't take my advice to heart, I'll give you a warning today." Hana pointed the gun downwards at Mikey's Leg.

*BANG*

"Mikey!" — "Don't move or I'll shoot." Kakucho readied the gun at Draken's head. He gulped.

"Why.." Mikey said sadly, with more tears streaming down his face. His right leg's blood was gushing out, frankly he could've dodged it, but Draken could've gotten shot instead of him.

"Why?" Hana giggled, and the giggle turned to laughing.

"I should be the one asking you that question. Why didn't you stop him? Why didn't you stop him from killing my precious people?" Hana chuckled, and shook their head.

"Let's go Kakucho."

"Hana—" Mikey's heart hurt more than his leg, he stared as the two walked away. Getting farther and farther.

Later that night Hana was drinking to her hearts content.

This flower isn't just any flower you see, it's flowers that symbolizes Strength, Remembrance, faithfulness, and sincerity.

Hana smiled, "yes Haru-nii, it's such a pretty flower. That's still my favorite flower even now."

I hope you'll wear this for the rest of your life, like how I will wear mine for the rest of my life! Im giving it to you so you won't forget about it me

"Stupid Izana, I will never forget about you. You're like my other brother." Hana opened another bottle and sipped the Alcohol.

"I'm tired.." she started, curling herself up after finishing her 27th bottle.

"Haru-nii, Izana... where are you? You're suppose to be here with me when I told you that I'll be taking over the world.."

The door slowly crept open, Baji was standing here with worried look in his eyes. "... Boss, I can't watch you losing yourself anymore. please, stop drinking.." Baji came over and hugged Hana tightly, while Hana stared off into space.

"Kei, where are they now?" Hana asked.

"They're dead Hana.. They're dead." He whispered, each word filled with regret and guilt.

"You're lying, I saw them today, they even looked at me, and told me that I should take care of myself"

Tears started to stream down her pale, tired face.

Baji, who was looking sadly at Hana, started to cry, "Please stop Hana, I beg you."

Ah. It's all my fault.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.9K 238 10
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
12.2K 787 38
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 ✿*:・゚ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺. 𝘒𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶...
70K 852 27
𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗧 /ləst/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝟷. 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝟸. 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. �...
54K 3.7K 82
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 "𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~" "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐒�...