My Grey Man.

By mash_kookie

~ the story of two where he's the ruthless boss of the dark world but his heart only melts for one soul- his... More

Preview.

Introdction.

109 5 1
By mash_kookie

Hello!

It's been long I have written anything and trust me I have been missing being here with you all. Life's been busy lately and I barely get time to manage stuffs but I really miss you all. I am not sure if any of you remember me but I hope someone does.

Just want to continue writing my thoughts and so I'm back with a new story. Kinda excited but nervous too. I hope I meet my old people again and get to know some new ones.

Hope this new story attracts alot of followers and I hope I can make new friends here.

I will try to upload chapters on time and hope yall enjoy my work. Stay tuned and love you loads.

Regards,
Your lost writer ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
433K 1.2K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
363K 23K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...