Demoted To An Omega

By Honey_Bee_Hive_

**EXCERPT FROM THE STORY** "As the new Alpha of vengeful eyed pack,I thereby pass my first judgment on Ciara... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
✳️Author's Note✴️
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: πŽπŒπ„π†π€ π‘π„ππŽπ‘π
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
πŸ”Ίπ“π‘πž π„π§ππŸ”»
A\N

44

11.4K 270 8
By Honey_Bee_Hive_

The cab stopped at her destination and she hopped out of it after giving him his money.

She stood and looked at the restaurant before her. She inhaled and exhaled then she walked in.

Picking her phone, she dialed his number.

"Hello." She said.

"I'm here already." She said.

"Ohh, okay." He said.

"I will send someone over to you right now." He said and cut off the call.

She waited for a little while then she sighted a lady coming towards her.

"You must be the person i was told to bring, right?" The lady asked.

All Ciara did was nod.

"Follow me." The lady said and Ciara started going with her.

The lady opened a door and it led to another part of the restaurant. Ciara was surprised but she hid it well.

"She is here, sir." The lady alerted the man.

The man turned and gave Ciara a little smile which she did not return.

The man moved over to his seat and urged her to take a sit.

"Have your seat?" He said.

"Thanks." She said as she sat down.

"You are really as they said you were." The man said.

"You flatter me." She said with a faint smile.

"Please don't beat about the bush and get straight to the point." Ciara said. She is no fan of long talks.

"Actually, i want you to send a message to an alpha for me." He said.

She already knew he was a werewolf and an alpha for that matter.

"Okay and who is this Alpha?" She asked.

"Alpha Lucian of Dark Howl pack." He said.

"And what is the message about?" She asked.

*

*

*

*

She will be going to new York in three days' time. This work is quite stressful for her but it is the only way to keep her demons at bay.

She had asked the man whose name she forgot to ask but it still does not matter to get her flight ticket. She had better go pack some things for her trip.

She dropped by the grocery store to get some things. After she was done, she headed home.

"Hey, Ara." Leo's voice called out as soon as she was about to go inside her apartment.

*does this guy ever think about any thing else apart from me* she thought.

She gave him a faint smile.

"You are back." He said as he got close to her.

She nodded.

"I was thinking if you would want to hang out tonight." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes, i would love to." She said surprising him, like did she just accept?

He smiled fully showing his dimples.

Today is just his day. She had accepted to be his friend and also accepted to hang out.

"Yes." He said as if he had just scored a goal on football field.

"7 pm tonight." He said and left while she nodded.

She smiled a little and headed inside her house. She just wanted to get rid of him as he has been disturbing her ever since she moved in.

She sat down on the bed and started thinking about what the man had asked her to do. She sighed and slept off.

**Later in the night**

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Her doorbell woke her up.

'Who is there?' She asked.

"Leo." The voice called out.

Oops, she forgot that she had promised to hang out with him tonight. Gosh!

"I am coming." She said as she hurriedly went into the shower and came out some minutes later.

She picked a yellow blouse and a pair of dark brown trousers.

Wearing some sandals, she dashed out to meet Leo.

'Really sorry." She said as she got closer to him.

"I slept off." She said again but Leo did not take it to the extent of getting angry.

He just nodded for her to get in the car which she did and they drove off.

*

*

*

Leo screeched the car to an halt at the front of an amusement park.

"So why are we here?" Ciara asked.

"To play." Leo said.

"I was thinking we would go to some bar and have some drinks and not coming to an amusement park." She said while he gave a short laughter.

"I just wanted us to go to a place where we would be free." Leo said.

"You know when i was younger, my mom would bring me here alongside my younger sister." Leo said.

"Ohh... Really?" She said.

"Yeah, we would have fun."

"What of your dad?" She asked as she noticed his mood changed a bit.

"Really sorry for bringing that up." She said trying to dismiss the conversation but he just nodded.

"He always told us that he was on business trip then one day..." He said and paused for a little while.

"One day my mom found out that he had a kid with another woman." He said.

"I'm really sorry about that." She said.

"It's not your fault." He said.

"Then after he found out that she already knew, he asked her for a divorce."

"My mom begged him not to do it but he said that he had made up his mind."

"He threw us out of the house that night." Leo said.

"And three months after that day my mom gave up the ghost because she could not stop thinking about my dad, she died leaving my sister and i to this awful world." He said as tears found it way off his eyes.

"Where is your sister?" She asked.

"She stays with her boyfriend." He said.

"Okay." She said.

"What about you?" He asked her taking her unawares.

"Huh?"

"I said what of your parents." He said.

"They are dead and i am the only child." She said not wanting to go further into the topic.

As if on cue, Leo changed the topic.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked.

'No, she has never been in love. The only thing she felt was a pull that was created by some moon goddess.' She chuckled at the thought.

Damien...

Tavia whispered in her head. Ciara just sighed.

"I don't know." She replied.

"You don't know what it feels like to be in love?" He asked surprised.

She nodded negatively.

"Well, i could say i already dated five ladies tho." He said reminding her of Rose in Damien's pack.

The lady that knows the amount of guys she has slept with and the ones she was planning to. Oh how much she missed her jokes.

"I will be traveling for some business." She said suddenly breaking the silence.

She didn't know why she told him but she felt like he should know.

"Ohh, okay." Was all he said. She could feel sadness in his voice but she did not talk about it. Not like they are into each other.

*

*

He parked his car in front of her house.

She came down and he followed too.

Then suddenly there was a close proximity between them. His breath was fanning her face.

"Can i kiss you?" He asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
1.9M 78.1K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...
69K 2.1K 27
I am Maria Silverstone. When I was a little girl, I was kidnapped from my pack. My parents are the Luna and Alpha of the Silverstone Pack, or were...
164K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...