Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker

3.1K 71 557
By VikingMetalToby

❗️Important❗️A/N:
Kinda Yandere-ish behavior included, I believe. Also some gruesome(?) stuff but this is... Creepypasta... Feel free to skip this chapter of course.

~~~

I was going around the mansion carrying Former on my back just because and we ended up running into something weird...well, not something, more like someone, but this guy generally kinda disturbs me and I don't know why...I don't even know him very well.

The doctor stood in our way blocking the path to the stairs, smirking at me while holding a syringe in his hand, tapping the needle without a drop of hesitance.

"Well well, hello Mx. Walker," He scoffed, slightly tilting his head, "it seems every time I try to approach you just narrowly manage to escape me. Seems like I've finally caught up with you."

I look around myself awkwardly and then at Smiley in confusion, "Uhh...it seems so? Hahah...yeah, nice. ....Anyways, I'm kinda busy here, I'm playing trains with Former."

"(Y/N) isn't supposed to tell people that, others will think (Y/N) and Former are stupid!"

"...Listen you blue teletubby keep quiet up there."

Former grumbled and lowered his head on top of mine while I try and step up to the stairs, making it clear that I'm trying to get past but Smiley still stands there, unmoving and watching me with that crazy look he's always got in his eye.

I heave a sigh, already figuring my day is somehow going to end up going to shits with this guy getting involved in some way shape or form.

"Do you need something Dr. Smiley."

"Actually I do Mx. (Y/N), I'm so glad you asked."

I feel Former's grasp around my neck tighten and he mutters as he glared at Smiley, "Former never gets to hang out with (Y/N), bother them another time."

"It's alright Former," I sigh, "we can play stupid games later. Why don't you go find Kagekao?"

Former groaned loudly before hopping off of my back and sauntering away, his shoulders slumped. I glance back to Smiley and it seems as if his smirk had grown wider, "I hope you won't mind, but I appreciate your help in testing out an 'experiment'. If everything goes well, the results will be an absolute breakthrough~."

"Oh yeah...what's this 'experiment' about?"

"Well...'it' is all apart of the surprise... I'd ruin the secrecy of it if I were to tell you now? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be very grateful with the results~"

...Grateful? Sure I guess. Hope this experiment includes me testing out food or something, because my stomach is growling and I'm starving. However knowing my luck, this is probably gonna have nothing to do with food and something stupid will happen to me. I'm only agreeing to this because I'm bound to some shitty plot where me getting tortured is what drives my life story and I can't really backtalk the person writing everything so...

"I'll take you to my very own abandoned facility later, around 6; it is there where we will commence with the experiment," Smiley told me, finally descending down the rest of the stairs and moving out of the way, "I'll see you then, wonderful Walker."

He then dipped his head and spun on his heel, walking off.

He still kinda weirds me out a bit, I guess extra points to him as a Creepypasta, but I figured that maybe taking part in his experiment thingy would probably help me get to know him better or something...? I dunno. As long as he isn't worse than Kagekao I think I might be able to warm up to the mad doctor...

"HEY (Y/NNNNN), I'M GONNA PUT YOUR LIZARD IN MY MOUTH AND SEE WHAT IT TASTES LIKEEEEEE!!!" I suddenly heard Chris's voice scream from me and Silver's room. I ascended so quickly up the stairs to get to my room it appeared that I'd jumped them all at once out of panic.

~~TIMESKIP~~~

"Um... Mx. (Y/N)...could you please read me this story?"

I was on the floor with Spyro in the living room trying out different hats on SplendorHansel because he'd asked me to and no one else had wanted to deal with Hansel, so me feeling bad I just decided to be of company to the now human slender. I look up and notice it was Nightmare Ally who had come up to my shyly, holding a rather large book in her hand and her wide blue eyes were akwardly avoiding mine, like she was scared to have asked.

"Aw Ally, sure, of course I'll read to you," I respond, surprised the shy doll girl had even came up to me in the first place. Her gaze finally focused on me once I'd accepted and she dipped her head, "Th-Thank you!"

Hansel pouted and removed the baseball cap from his ginger haystack, then crossed his arms, "Well if you and Ally are going to be reading fun stories together then I want to read them too!"

I rolled my eyes then chuckle as I glanced at Ally, "Hey Al, mind if Spledo-Hance joins us in reading."

She shook her head frantically, "N-No, of course I don't mind at all! Yes, read with us Uncle Hansel..."

"Hoooray!!!" Hansel jumped up, throwing his hands in the air. It seemed that for a moment he forget he couldn't spawn confetti in his human form so he stood there for a second in utter confusion until he realized his current state. He then chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head, "Heh, whoopsies! Please pretend that didn't happen, ehehe!"

Ally giggles softly and grabs both me and Hansel's hands, pulling us to the couch with her. I grab Spyro as well and place him in my lap as we all take a seat, Ally and Hansel both sitting on each side of me and Ally handing me the book. Ally and Splendor look at me with eager expressions like the kids they were, and I can't help but laugh at them.

Just as I'm getting ready open up the book and start reading for my dear inhumane children, Dr. Smiley conveniently walks into the space and stood before us. He was carrying with him some sort of big black bag filled with stuff. He greeted me with a slight tone of annoyance, "It's time Mx. (Y/N), aren't you ready? We should be heading to the facility now."

'Ah shoot, I almost forgot all about that...'

"Aww (Y/N), I thought you were gonna read to me and Uncle?" Ally whimpered. "Don't fret Ally, when (Y/N) returns they could read to you as much as you'd like," Smiley interjected before I could even say anything. "Where are you and (Y/N) going...can I come?" Ally asked, glancing at me nervously before looking at Smiley. Smiley seemed to hesitate for an answer for a moment, and I raise an eyebrow at him, "...Can't she come too? Might be a cool experiment, whatever it is, and Ally'll wanna see."

"Yeah...I want to see..."

Smiley still hesitated a few moment before smiling, "Sure....of course she can come....! Who knows, she might learn a thing or two from me...?"

I grinned. Dr. Smiley wouldn't think of zapping me to another dimension if a kids around, would he. I dunno but I felt somewhat safer knowing that Ally was coming along.

Ally smiled and hopped up from the couch, leaving the book in SplendorHansel's lap, "We'll be back later to read Uncle, just watch my book that Daddy gave to me."

"Can do, my child!" Hansel nodded and hugged the book close to him with a wide smile. Spyro started nuzzling my stomach with his snout so I picked him up and stood from the couch with him in my arms, "I'll be taking this lil big guy with me too—Chris has been asking for an early death lately and I'm not in the mood to come up with excuses for why I murdered and buried a kid...?"

"I suppose that's fair," Smiley shrugged, "well, if you have all the companions you wish to take along with you then let's get a move on." I nod to this and was about to follow as Smiley leads the way for the door. Hansel though jumps up and grabs ahold of my shoulder, "I hope you don't mind, but I'll be happy to look after Spyro for you while you're gone! I promise no harm will come to him in my care!"

I look at SplendorHansel for a long time before signing and nodding, "Alright fine Splendo, I trust you..."

I hand him my lizard and he holds Spyro gleefully. I wave to Spyro and Splendor goodbye before I nudge Ally forwards as we walk with Smiley out of the mansion.

~~~

We eventually reach this huge abandoned building; looks like an old hospital that's been lingering in this same spot for probably a good hundred years or so.

I like the creepy and old vibes I get from the place, but Nightmare Ally on the other hand doesn't seem to feel the same way, and she clings to me while looking at her surroundings in fear.

"What could you possibly be afraid of?" I question her gently, patting her head. "I just do not like it. I do not like this place..."
"It's okay, nothing's going to hurt you. You're Slender's girl, aren't you? You should have nothing to be afraid of, you're a brave girl."

Ally nodded her head and her grasp on me slightly loosened. We follow Dr. Smiley through the exposed, shattered glass doors of the hospital and down a very debris cluttered, musty smelling hallway. The sound of displaced concrete slabs and glass could be heard crunching constantly underneath our feet. I was starting to get more and more curious about what kind of experiment I was going to be participating the further down the hall we got.

"Hey Smiles, can I at least get a small 'hint' of what the experiment will be like?" I ask after awhile.

"Life-changing," He responded.

"Life-changing....ing...." I repeat, starting to feel a bit unsure.

I'm starting to feel like this 'experiment' is gonna end up in me getting zapped into some new weird altermate dimension that I'm going to have to survive and try to not get killed in.

I start muttering to myself as Smiley leads us into one of the rooms that were located within the hall. The room was practically empty besides the lone silver metallic table top at the center and the poorly maintained countertops and cabinets that lined the far right of the room. The rest of the room was covered in almost every visible space by moss and overgrowth.

"Just go ahead and take a seat on that table," Smiley told me, pulling a chair and placing his bag of stuff on it. I stand at the side and stare at the table nervously. Ally looks up at me and nervously grabs my arm, "Are you the one that's scared now, Mx. (Y/N)...?"

I shake my head and try to smile, "Of course not! I'm just curious to find out what this silly experiment is gonna be. I'm A-okay, cooler than Doritos: Cool Ranch Flavor™"

"...What?"

"what"

"Just sit already, Mx. Walker," Smiley glared at me.

I sigh and pat Ally's head before going and heaving myself up on the metal table-top.

"Ally come here, I want to explain something to you," Smiley said to the girl, waving her over to where he was now rummaging through his bag. "Okay."

I kick my legs back and forth and watch as Smiley begins saying stuff to Ally, but in a hushed voice level. I'm curious, so I use my enhanced proxy hearing to eavesdrop in; maybe he's telling her about the experiment?

"...Alright if you say so," Ally says, nodding her head. "Good! Then everything should run smoothly," Smiley grinned, and Ally skipped away from him, going to stand on the opposite side of the table and watched me.

...Now how'd I just miss the whole damn conversation just like that?

"What'd he say?" I instantly question Ally. "Uhmm" She frowned, "first he said I have to give this to you..."

Ally holds out her hand and reveals what looks like a pill of some sort.

"Nope, I'm out," I scoff, getting ready to hop off of the table. "No wait! He said this will be important in the experiment. I think he said it will give you an ...a new feeling? A something like that?"

"A what??"

"He said it's like powers," Ally said, "but you have to take it."

She grabbed my hand and dropped the pill in my palm. I stared at it a long, long time.

Powers? Part of me feels like I'm probably gonna regret this.

"Hurry hurry and take it Mx. (Y/N), we don't have all day," Smiley hurried me, still rummaging through his bag.

I heaved a long, heavy sigh before slowly bringing the pill up to my mouth and swallowing it.

It didn't have a taste or after taste or anything, and it was easy to swallow.

I turned back to Ally and murmur more quietly, "Ok Ally, what else did he say about this 'experiment'?"

"Well uhmm...he said something about creating something. I think it was he wants to create the perfect—"

"Alright! Let's get this started, shall we?" Smiley suddenly exclaimed, rapidly turning around to face me. The crazy glint in his eye doesn't make me feel very comforted. I try to smile but it's awkward, "So...are you gonna tell me what the experiment is now or....?"

"Yes," Smiley says, stepping up the table and grabbing both my arms, "Today, using you, the wonderful one and only Walker, I will make the perfect human!"

I let out an awkward chuckle and try to pull my arms away from him but his grip is extremely tight for some reason, so much so even my own strength can't budge it. "Heh, nobodies perfect, and that's not a bad thing!...Right?"

"You will be. You will be the most perfect human."

"But what do you mean by that!?"

"You'll see, soon enough," Smiley said staring straight into my eyes.

I literally look any and everywhere but at him because now he's really starting to freak me out.

Suddenly, I'm staring to feel tired as hell.

"I fucking knew it. I knew it was drugs!" I yelled weakly, my body begging for me to just lay back on the table. "An anesthetic, if you may," Smiley chuckled, slowly moving his hands to my shoulders and pushing me back against the table.

"What are you doing...what's the perfect...human..." I slurred out, the figures of Smiley and Ally starting to become blurry. I feel something weighted being pulled across my upper shoulders and over my legs. No way he's strapping me down to this thing.

"Well um, Mr. Dr. Smiley said you'll never die!...again," Ally piped up.

'Why are these psychopaths so obsessed with the idea of me dying??'

I feel hands suddenly clasp around my face and I see Smiley staring down at me, smiling widely behind his mask. "Don't be afraid, wonderful Walker. Im going to make you perfect, as perfect as you're meant to be. Then, you'll never die again, you'll never feel pain again. You'll be my most amazing piece of work. An indestructible, wonderful human."

At this point, I couldn't even say anything anymore, I just didn't have the energy to. I was scared as the sounds around me began to sound more like echos and my vision completely blurred out.

'What's happening to me...what is he going to do to me?'

The last thing I could've ever possibly felt was Smiley gently stroking my face.

It was...really unfortunate.

It was the last thing I could actually feel.

The last sense of comfort I would ever have.

When I woke up again, it was only complete and utter hell.

I wasn't even supposed to wake up, but I did.

And I felt every, single thing.

~~~

- - -  Nightmare Ally's p. o. v. - - -

Mx. (Y/N) finally fell asleep, like Mr. Dr. Smiley said they would. He'd strapped them down to the metal table and continued to speak to them until they were completely gone.

Once (Y/N) looked completely passed out, Mr. Dr. stopped petting their face and started pulling out a bunch of sharp shiny tools from his bag. He placed them all on a small extension that was apart of the metal table and removed some of (Y/N)'s clothes. He pulled on some gloves and then took a syringe filled with a strange clear liquid. This, he injected right into (Y/n)'s neck.

I don't really understand what he's doing but he told me he's going to make (Y/N) the perfect human.

He told me everything I'm about to see and if they start to wake up that it's only apart of the process and that it's nothing to worry about. He said (Y/N) is alright , so I trusted him.

I didn't like it because it looked kind of scary though... I didn't like the sharp tools he brought out and I didn't like when he took up one of the sharp tools, it kind of looks like Mr. Eyeless Jack's weapons, and used it to actually start cutting open (Y/N).

Mx. (Y/N) is a human just like Slendy told me I used to be. Humans are supposed to have those things inside of them to live...aren't they? Then why was Mr. Dr. Smiley starting to remove everything?

It kind of scared me, seeing him cut (Y/N) open and then start cutting and removing their insides. It doesn't look right...won't they die?

No...Mr. Dr. said Mx. (Y/N) will become a perfect human...whatever that may be.

I keep flinching as Mr. Dr. Smiley uses his sharp instruments and pulls out numerous bloody parts that were inside (Y/N)'s body. I see that he's placing these items inside of jars that he'd taken out of his bag.

I really wish I'd brought by stuffed rabbit with me...I needed something to hug right now.

"U-Um...Mr. Dr...Smiley...? How does this make Mx. (Y/N) perfect?" I ask shakily.

"They already are," Mr. Smiley responded, "I'm just fixing them so not only are they perfect, but they'll be completely indestructible and incapable of pain. They will—"

He suddenly cut off and held his head back, stifling laughter that sounded kind of scary...

I held my arms nervously as I watched him. "Don't ...make me talk about it, it's too exciting, I won't be able to focus," He said after ceasing his laughter and glancing back down to his bloody work.

I notice that as Mr. Smiley goes back to work, (Y/N)'s eyes seemed to slowly move around, despite being closed. Then after a few moments, I see their eyes flutter open, and they open wide...

~~~

My eyes opened.

I had woken up... but at what cost?

I wish I'd stayed forever asleep, or in whatever state I was in before.

At that moment I had opened my eyes, I felt pain like I've never felt in my entire life.

I felt every incision as it feels like my insides are being snapped, removed, ripped out of me.

My vision is blurry. I can't move my body, I can't move my mouth, I can only watch.

My distorted vision sees what I think are my own organs being tampered with.

I can make out Dr. Smiley's figure still, but it's blurry.

What is he...what is he doing to me...!?

Can't he see that I'm awake?? That I can observe everything he's doing?

I have the honor of watching him pulling pulling pulling something lengthy from my body.

At some point it doesn't budge anymore, but every pull is excruciating beyond words.

It isn't enough for the doctor though; he takes what feels like scissors and cuts, cuts, cuts away at the organ that won't budge till it's finally freed from my body.

Besides seeing these horrors unraveling before me, my mind can only process the unparalleled agony.

I just wanted it to be over...I wanted to die. I wanted so so bad to die.

Why...why hasn't this killed me?

I can't take my eyes off of Smiley.

I just wanted to know why. Why was he doing this to me?

My brain was repeatedly screaming "why?" while it also exploded with the intensity of everything I was feeling.

The only solstice I finally received was when the agony was just too much unbearable to the point I couldn't even stay awake anymore.

I my vision darkened and I feel my consciousness quickly slipping away.

~~~

- - -  Nightmare Ally's p. o. v. - - -

"Mr. Dr., (Y/n) opened their eyes! I think it hurts th—!"

"I told you not to worry if that happens," Mr. Smiley stated, placing the really long organ they'd cut out of (Y/n) into one of the jars.

"But—But—But they looked scared! I think you're..."

His gaze suddenly shot to me, and he seemed to look angry with me.

"You're getting too riled up, little girl," He scowled at me, "if you don't calm down I'm afraid I won't be able to trust you..."

"But Mr!!" I shout, "I think you're hurting (Y/N), you have to give them their insides back! Their eyes were really wide and scared and—"

I stopped when I see him handling something on his mini-table, then he's raising up a brand new syringe in bloody, gloved hands and he's now walking around the table over to me with the syringe readied in his grasp.

"You're panicking. We can't have that," He said sternly as I quickly backed away from him, "Panicking turns into wanting to 'tell others', and that's not how secrets work, now is it?" He clacked his tongue and shook his head, "I'm going to give you a sweet dream until this operation is finished..."

"NO!" I yell at him, "I wish I never let you touch (Y/N)! I don't want them to be the perfect human!"

I feel my face shifting and a familiar evil, monstrous emotion inside, the same emotion I feel when Daddy brings me to go killing. I didn't want to hurt Mr. Smiley though, I know he's one of Daddy's killers but what he's doing is wrong!

I decide to make a run out of the room before I could fully transform, but I feel Mr. Smiley suddenly grab my arm and hold me back, like a ragdoll.

"I knew you should've been left at the mansion. You can't trust attentive children," He scowled, squeezing me close while I tried to break free and bringing the syringe to my neck. I feel the needle pierce my fragile 'skin'. I can't really feel the pain, since Daddy didn't create me to feel pain anymore, but I do feel the affects of whatever Mr. Smiles injected me with.

"Why are you doing this?" I murmur tiredly as I slump in his arms, uncontrollably. "It's all for the Walker's sake, I'm helping them. You will understand once it's all over," Mr. Dr. calmly said.

I don't believe it. I don't believe he's helping them. But I'm just a useless little doll...what could I do? I didn't want to hurt Daddy's killer, yet I didn't want this to happen to (Y/n).

I'm so sorry Mx. (Y/N)...I'm so sorry...

- - - Dr. Smiley's p. o. v. - - -

The girl goes limp in my hands.

Regrettably, things had to escalate up to this moment, but I can't have a child panicking and getting the wrong idea about my experiment.

I carry her limp body to the only chair in the room and gently rest her in it. After making sure she's sitting in a comfortable and non-straining position, I toss the syringe I used on her in the trash and head back to the operation table.

I take a moment to look at (Y/n). They look so at peace, so blissfully unaware, so wonderful, it's lovely. I don't want to mess up their face with my bloody gloves so I restrain myself my touching their face again. "So perfect...that's how you'll be," I say, reaching for my scalpel instrument again, "I'm going to make you my most amazing creation yet."

By that time, they were already fully cleansed, except their heart still remained in what was now an empty cavity.

"Should we keep that or should we try something else?" I question aloud, tapping my chin. They don't really need it, do they? I can give them some sort of other replacement...plus imaging having the heart of The Walker all to myself to look at whenever I wished... it seemed to good to be true...

...However, with an unwilling sigh I decided against it. Taking it might make keeping them alive harder than it needed to be.

"Too bad...it's so beautifully immaculate... I want it," I told them, smiling, although I knew they couldn't hear me. "You could keep it though...just this once."

After making my decision, I turn back to my bag. There's a lot of work to be done ahead of me, but I'm willing to work tirelessly to make (Y/n) perfect.

They already are, but with my help they will be above all humans, in every single aspect.

I grinned with growing excitement as I retrieved the tools I needed for this second phase of operation. "I can't wait for you to awaken and see how wonderful you've become," I say, now pulling up a soldering iron; an unlikely device to be used but for this procedure it will be necessary.

"It will only be a matter of time, wonderful Walker~."

~~~ TIMESKIP ~~~

- - - Skully's p. o. v. - - -

It's been almost two days, where the hell is General (Y/n)???

I've started to be on the lookout since General (Y/n) didn't show up at all yesterday, and I haven't seen them again throughout the whole of today.

It hasn't been so long where everyone starts getting concerned and asking questions, but I noticed because they are my boss and I pledged my life to them. (Y/n) usually says hello to me every single day also, so when I hadn't seen them at all yesterday I was a little confused.

Maybe I'm snooping too much and they might be on a mission of their own or some kind of outing but...I can't help but question it because they're my boss.

I wasn't the only one curious about them not being around though; Lost Silver has been following me around ever since he noticed (Y/N) missing.

It hasn't even been a full second day but he's already descended into a panic.

"What if something bad happened to them!???" Silver yelled at me for the forth time today.

I clench my fist and try to keep calm with him, "Look, they're (Y/n), nothing bad happens to them without the 'bad' getting it's ass kicked in the end. They were a proxy and a veteran, I'm sure they're alright—"

"How do you know for sure?? We should just go and look for them!"

I know he's one of (Y/n)'s close friends and all but he's starting to piss me off. I can't think straight when he's panicking like this. I'm trying to remain calm and make reasonable predictions as to what (Y/n) could be doing.

I see Sally walk up to me with a glum expression on her face, "Hey Skully, Silver, have you guys seen Ally? I haven't seen her for a long time and I kinda have no one to make my gacha videos with..."

"You haven't seen Ally...for a long time?" I repeat, giving Sally a hard stare. "Yep. Not only that but I haven't seen (Y/n) either. Did they go out or something?"

'Probably' I sigh in my head. If Ally's been gone at the same time as (Y/n), it's probably that the two may have gone somewhere together.

"Maybe Sally. (Y/n) and Ally could've just gone somewhere."

"For more than a day, huh" Silver muttered.

I still couldn't shake the feeling that there's a lot more to what I'm suspecting, and something actually might've happened to (Y/N).

I'm still semi-focused on my thoughts when I see SplendorMan walking out of the Slender Hall holding (Y/n)'s pet komodo dragon, Spyro.

I approach SlenderMan's optimistic brother with a suspicious glare, "What're you doing with that, Splendor?"

"With what?...Oh you mean Spyro! I'm watching him until (Y/n) comes back and keeping him safe from Chris. Why do you ask?"

"...Do you know where (Y/n) went?"

Splendor tapped his chin, "If I do recall, (Y/n) went off with little Ally and Doctor Smiley! They went to the old abondonded hospital, I'm not sure to do what but I do remember Smiley mentioning so."

"And you haven't noticed they've been gone for almost two days?" Lost Silver challenged. "Does that mean one of them got hurt? Smiley and Ann only take pastas there that need critical medical help and the Slendys can't do anything about it?" Sally questioned, concern in her voice.

"I don't know, but thanks to Splendor we may have a lead. I'll be heading there shortly to see if they're still there," I say, thankful for Splendor having shown up. "When you do go, take Spyro with you. I'm sure he'd like to know that his caretaker is alright," Splendor said, placing Spyro down on the ground.

Spyro opened it's mouth at me--I have no idea what that means but I'm not going to play around with that thing. I'll just put a leash on it and hope it complies.

"I know I'm probably overreacting but I want to come too, I really miss (Y/n)," Lost Silver sighed, "I can't shake the feeling that something bad happened..."

'I can't shake that feeling either, I just don't wanna believe it,' I think to myself.

General, Ally, and Smiley...what exactly would the three of them ever have to do with one another? (Y/n) usually prefers to hang out with pastas they know and are closest to, and Ally is so extremely shy, I barely see her converse with anyone unless it's Slender or someone she truly takes an interest in. And Smiley? He's strange...all he does is observe others all day long and barely says anything unless someone personally comes up to him. What a weird trio...guess I'll see if I can find them in a few.

All I hope is that everything is alright...

~~~

- - - (Y/n)'s p. o. v. - - -

Waking up...is this what waking up feels like?

I can't remember. Was I dead?

I haven't felt conciousness in a long time.

I wake up because I hear things...I hear shifting and clicking sounds very audible and coming from all around me.

I'm afarid to open my eyes and see what awaits me, wether it be death or not, but I can't stay in the dark forever.

I hesitantly open my eyes.

I'm staring up at a broken, poorly maintained ceiling with a broken light that didn't function.

My eyes scan my small current field of view.

I get tired of only seeing a ceiling and crook my head to the side.

A loud 'click' occurs from this action, and I narrow my eyes in confusion.

Did I break my neck?

I try to sit up from where I was laid, but I can't. My body feels...weird.

It feels...empty.

At the same time it feels like...there's something inside of me but it's missing a lot at the same time, I'm not sure how to explain it.

I want to reach for my stomach because it feels the weirdest with how empty it is but I can't even raise my arms. It seems my only function is to move my neck. It...hurts...

Everything hurts...

I only feel pain and the movement of things within my body that don't feel right, like what I remember.

The unexpected sound of what came across like a chair being moved across the floor startled me, and I jolted my head to the side quickly, my eyes widening. Suddenly, my eye seemed to 'flash' and it was like I all of a sudden knew every unseen feature of this strange room, where this place was located, the number of living beings within the room, and the heat signatures of everything within the room.

A voice calls out my name and I identify who it is without even seeing them.

I try to talk, but I can't, it seems like I forgot how...

"You're awake. You're finally awake. I've been waiting for you..."

I hear the man's footsteps getting closer to where I was laid. I didn't want him to come here--for some reason I felt a slight unexplainable disgust towards the voice I was hearing and the man behind it, but I can't remember why. It's only the tiniest hint of emotion I could feel though, as somehow I've forgotten exactly how to process it fully. Maybe I'm just slowly coming back to my senses after whatever happened to me...

I feel the urge to scream out in frustration or even cry since I literally can't do anything else with my body, but at the same time I'm not sure how.

I don't think I can do that either.

Eventually, the face behind the voice shows up in my field of view, and I slowly turn my head to him.

'What's his name again...it's...Dr. Smiley....right?'

"You've awoken quicker than I've expected, my perfect Walker," This man said, coming to the side of the area I was laid and placing his hands on my face. I look up at him, unable to say a word, yet I have so many questions. I can only stare at him. At the same time, I've managed to identify every single fact about this man.

"You seem lost," He said calmly, "don't worry, you don't have to understand or figure everything out now. Take all the time you need to rest and recover. You deserve it."

He continued to caress my face while I stay still, unable to do anything but watch him in silence.

Now how am I supposed to tell this bitch to stop?

My emotions remained fuzzy though, so I wasn't processing how to feel by the fact that he was literally staring straight into my soul while smiling a bit too wide for comfort...though I couldn't really specify comfort nor discomfort with my current state of mind.

I tried to speak once, fighting with every fiber in my body to say something. It only comes out as struggling grunting sounds. It hurts to even try, so I give up.

"You don't have to say anything," Smiley said, "I already know how grateful you are. Once you fully heal and your body adjusts to the changes, I'll await your thanks with open arms..."

'What does that mean? What am I thankful for?'

'God I hate being in this mental cell...it's like I'm a prisoner in my own body...why...?'

I feel something slip from my eye and down my face. What's that? Was that a tear? Not in front of someone else...

Smiley's grin fades and he quickly wiped the tear from my face, "Don't cry dearest Walker. I promise you things will be much better when you come to your senses again."

'It's not like I can do much else. Every time I move it's excruciating and my memories are blurry... I'm trapped.'

Smiley suddenly clasped his hands together, "Oh I know. Would you like some extra company? I know someone who'll be very happy to see you awake again..."

I only look at him for a moment before looking behind him. My eye did that strange flashy thingy again and I identified another animated being within the building. It's that of a small girl...though she isn't exactly human.

"It seems you've already begun using your new mental abilities, hm?" Smiley chucked, "just wait till you discover all the other things you're able to do as well...and withstand."

He then pushed away from this table I was on and headed off in the direction I assume the presence of the inhumane child was. I think it's...I think it's Ally. Nightmare Ally. But...how am I able to just know whose there without even seeing or my memory barely being in tact?

I lay there again for a few minutes, waiting for Smiley to return and the sound of the endless clinking and twisting I was hearing coming from what I'm starting believe might be my own body...

Smiley soon returns with Ally being pushed ahead of him. She looks a bit dazed, as if she's just awoken out of some sort of sleep state.

"Look Ally, see? (Y/n)'s been waiting to see you," Smiley said, patting the girls head. I notice as he's walking with her though that he's got a syringe in his hand and he's got the needle trained against her neck, as if subtly threatening her.

This confused me—why is he doing that? I wish I could remember what the hells going on.

"(Y/n), you're really okay," Ally exclaimed rather tiredly. Smiley removed the syringe away from her and she stepped up to the side of the table, looking at me with a worried expression.

I could only stare at her helplessly.

Ally frowned after a bit, "Why are you looking at me? Won't you say something?"

'I really wish I could...'

"(Y/n) is tired and they need their rest. They won't speak for now," Smiley spoke up, resting a hand on Ally's shoulder. Ally frowned and turned to look at Smiley, "well now that (Y/n) is at least awake, can we go home to the mansion now? I miss Daddy..."

There was a long uncomfortable pause before Smiley shook his head, "I'm afraid not yet, but don't worry. We will go home soon."

"Why can't I go home then??" Ally was starting to sound desperate. "You're become frantic again..." Smiley muttered lowly, slowly holding up the syringe.

Just what was I watching unfold? Why is Smiles threatening this kid? Why do I have to stay here...wherever this place is...

I watch as Ally was backing away and Smiley was coming towards her with the syringe while she began pleading. However, before he could inject the girl, he stops and looks around the room in confusion, as if he'd heard something.

I don't question his sudden actions, as I too can sense at least four figures nearing this place.

This probably angers Smiley or something because he gnashes his teeth together and hurried tosses aside the syringe. "Fine, Ally, do what you must. But Mx. (Y/n) is going to stay with me."

"What are you talking about—?"

I watch as Smiley moves past her and comes up to me, looking down at me with an unreadable expression. Why is he alarmed by the possibility of others showing up here?

I feel his arms slide beneath my back and I'm being lifted up into his arms. Pain erupts from every single corner of my body, and the most I can do is crook my neck backwards, as if that would ease my agony.

"I'm so sorry my wonderful Walker, but we must go," Smiley said, starting to carry me off somewhere. "Just give it a few days and you'll never feel pain again...just like I promised you. You'll be—no, you are the perfect human."

'I am the perfect human? No one's perfect...'

I couldn't do anything but stare up at Smiley and the ceiling as it feels like he's starting to run now. Every step he takes sends pain rushing through my body, and it feels like hell. There's nothing I can do but remain limp in his arms while he rushes somewhere I have no knowledge of.

"I doubt if they found out how amazing you are now, they'll be very pleased," Smiley panted as he ran, "I'll hide you away where you'll be safe with me, you have no need to fear."

'I can't fear. I can't feel anything yet...I just want to know what happened to me and why I feel like my insides are missing and my body's been replaced by exactly 87.5% of metallic components.'

'...Wait what?'

Smiley doesn't say anymore as by my findings we have just exited the old building and we're now heading off into the woods.

- - - Nightmare Ally's p. o. v. - - -

I'm so confused...Mr. Smiley suddenly looked so on edge and just grabbed (Y/n) and ran. (Y/n) also may be alive and conscious but at the same time they managed to look almost as lifeless as a ragdoll...

I don't know what Mr. smiley did to them but since he just left me here I'm running home and I'm going to tell Daddy everything.

Just as I'm about to run out of this weird scary building, I hear the sound of broken concrete being stepped on in the outside halls and a familiar voice calling my name.

"Ally? Kid? Where the hell are ya..."

"You sure she's here? Why would she be here?"

"He said look everywhere celery stalk, this includes 'everywhere.'"

I quickly run out into the hall and see four other pastas! Jeff, BEN, Eyeless Jack, and Laughing Jack! But what were they doing here?

"Jack!!! I want to go home!" I cried, running to Eyeless Jack and hugging him tightly—he's the only one of the four that probably wouldn't be mean to me.

"wHy wOulD sHe bE hErEEeEeE?" Jeff mimicked BEN loudly and BEN smacked him over the head, "Okay you're right just shut the fuck up!"

Jack picked me up and held me in his arms, "What are you doing here, Ally? Slender's been worried about you."

"Mr. Dr. Smiley took me and (Y/n) with him because we thought he was going to do some fun cool thing, but it turned out to be terrible, just terrible!"

I shook my head, and leaned against Jack while trembling, thinking of what I saw him do to (Y/n). I see the others look at me in confusion. "And (Y/n) too? Where are they?" Jeff asked. "What terrible thing occurred?" Laughing Jack questioned.

I sniffed, "Mr. Smiley said it was a good thing he was doing but I'm not too sure anymore—" I stopped before realizing that I was so desperate to get home that I forgot that Mr. Dr. had just kidnapped (Y/n) and ran off.

"—But I'll have to tell you all of what happened later," I say, raising my head, "you have to go and stop Mr. smiley, he's running away with (Y/n)!"

I see them all look at each other in a brief moment of disbelief, but it quickly turns to alarm. "Which way did they go?" BEN questioned me.

I jump from Jack's arms and point to where I last saw Dr. Smiley run, "Just follow me, I might be able to remember and if we hurry we might catch them!"

I started running and I head the sound of all four of them hustling behind me.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you before Mx. (Y/n) but I promise that I will make it up to you and I will be useful. We will find you and save you from Mr. Dr. smiley, and I hope you can forgive me when that time comes...

- - - Skully's p. o. v. - - -

Just as I thought. I heard every single thing.

Hearing Ally talk was enough to assume the worst, even though she didn't reveal what actually happened.

I watched as Slender's little task force he'd sent to search for Ally, as well as Ally herself run off through the halls and out the back of the abandoned hospital. I follow behind them, undetected.

Spyro remained pretty docile despite being strapped to my front in a dog backpack carrier TrenderMan gave me. Luckily the big lizard wasn't too much of a setback.

I was going to hunt down that bastard doctor and find out what he's been doing running around my Boss. This I do in my utmost loyalty to (Y/n).

A/n:
Alright folks that's part one because I'm dragging this on too long. Is this all a bad dream or are we gonna have a new type of Y/n? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
966 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
12K 414 24
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...