๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง...

By loveemii200

Carl Gallagher x You (fem) "We're just friends." "Are we?" ________________________________________ !!WARNIN... More

: what its about :
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ - the first chapter
๐…๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ
๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐ก
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›
๐’๐ž๐ฑ
๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ
๐‚๐š๐ซ
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ - the last chapter
: ending :
extra - Sunday February 18 /24

๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ

3.6K 43 54
By loveemii200

𝐕𝐨𝐥.𝐍𝐨𝟏
________________________________

i was positive that Carl didn't feel the same way about me, and so i decided to try and move on. i know it might be wrong to use someone to move on but i actually kind of liked this guy, Leo.

he's in my gym class and man, he's so hot. and great at Volleyball too. damn he could strike. i walked over to Carls place and saw Kas walking out the house angry, she flipped me off.

i walked inside and found Carl on the couch laying down, i moved his legs and he sat up, i sat next to him.

"What's up with Kas? She ok?"

"We broke up."

"What? Why?"

"Because I kissed some girl at the West Point thing."

"Oh, let me guess her dad is the leader or some shit?"

"You guess right, but whatever Kas was a nut job anyways."

"Damn right she was but, why'd you kiss the girl from West Point?"

"She was hot and she took a shot at me."

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to school now. You gonna come or skip?"

"I think I'm gonna skip, tired from Kas. I need to rest."

i giggled a little then playfully hit is head, he fist numbed me before i left the house. i didn't leave just yet, i hid in their little room where the front door was because i heard his older brother Lip speak about us.

"You two should just date already, everyone can see that you guys wanna be with each other."

i saw Carl and heard what he said.

"You can? But she says we're just friends, how am I supposed to let her know that I like her?"

i was about to fucking cry, but got damn happy tears for fucks sake! he liked me back?! i listened again as Lip talked.

"Tell her how you feel, I don't know man. She's worth it."

yes Lip, damn right i'm on your side, but shit i gotta go. i left the house faster than the flash and i can already feel Carl looking to see who came in or went out. i ran to the school and walked into my first period class.

"Am I late?"

"One minute."

i sighed and sat in my seat, i fidgeted with my pencil twirling it around and what not. i then got passed a note, i opened it and it was a photo of a dick. the fuck is this? the note read something like 'Your pretty hot how about we get it on?'

i decided to walk out the class even though it wasn't close to over and i threw away the note as i left. i hid in the same empty class as me and Carl did before. i just smoked and listened to music on my phone with my headphones.

after a while it was around gym class and i wasn't about to skip that one since i actually did like Leo and Carl wasn't about to ask me out soon, but i thought it would be a good idea to see Carls reactions when me and Leo are together.

i walked into the gym after getting dressed with all he other girls, i saw Leo walk out of the mean changing room with his group of friends.
we were playing volleyball today which was great for me.

"Alright Y/n and Lola, pick your players. You two are the team captains."

our teacher said blowing her whistle for us to chose, i got first pick for the boys.

"Leo."

i said, his friends began to cheer him on and give him pats or whatever, Leo smiled and came over to me. gave me a hug, i hugged him back and smiled his friends were making hearts with their hands and kissing faces. i giggled a little as i looked behind me to see Leo blushing.

we played for a while, felt like hours before the class was over, i didn't have time to think about Carl leaving for his second year at military school. but i guess it was good to get my mind off of it for a while.

after class me and Leo met up and sat on the floor of the gym as his friends watched us a little.

"What class you got next?"

he asked me as i lit my cigarette, i looked up at him after blowing out the smoke.

"Math but I'm gonna skip because I gotta spend time with Carl before he leaves for Military School."

"Carl's your best friend right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, see you 'round."

he said helping me up, he kissed my cheek and walked to his next class as the bell rang. i walked to Carl's place after leaving the school.
went inside and upstairs cause Carl wasn't on the couch anymore. i went upstairs and heard the bath water running, i went to take a look and found Carl in the tub with swim shorts and ice with cold water.

i touched it and right after took my hand out drying it with his towel he had on the toilet seat.

"Jesus! Why are you taking a bath in cold water?"

"It's just so hot in this house, and outside can't take it!"

he whined throwing his head back onto the edge of the tub. i grabbed some water and splashed his face a little. he smiled.

"Mind if I join in?"

"Please, go ahead."

he said making room for me. i dropped my bag threw my cigarette in the sink and got undressed, i only had my bra and underwear on. i can see that he was staring at me in the places he shouldn't, i wanted him too though.

"Why are you boobs so big?"

"You like?"

he splashed my face with cold water, i giggled before splashing him back. he was fidgeting with my ankles and i was making a playlist on my phone for us, i linked it to the speaker he had in the bathroom and we listened to the playlist while in the cold tub together for a while.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know for when you leave today."

i said as he played with my hands, he looked at me in the eyes.

"I'll miss you too, more than anyone else I think. But you can visit me."

he said laying back in the tub and crossing his arms as he smirked, i gently pushed him while laughing a little.

"Shut the fuck up idiot. And I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"I might have a date tonight and I'll be busy with school."

"A date? Who? Do I know him?"

"Don't go all protective of me dumbass, his name is Leo he's in our gym class."

"You mean Leo, the guy who's pro at Volleyball?"

"Leo."

"Not bad, but you can do better."

he said and we both couldn't stop smiling around each other, i think they are right. anyone can see that we like each other but aren't admitting it cause of our relationship. damn, this feels like i don't know but it just feels good to know that he likes me back.

the ice was hitting my back as i rested my head on the tub, i let out a nice sigh and closed my eyes. i can feel Carls eyes staring at my breasts.

"Heya Carl, do me a favor?"

"What is it Frank?"

"This your girlfriend here? Eh whatever she can listen."

"Ok."

i said in a long sentence while listening to what Frank wanted to ask Carl.

"I bet you can't come in this cup in under 3 minutes."

"How much you wanna bet?"

"$20"

"$100"

i was invested in this now, and wanted to see what Franks motives really were.

"Deal."

Carl said closing it up, i left the bathroom so he can touch his junk and get his little men into the cup like Frank asked.

Carl shut the door behind him as me and Frank exited the bathroom, i had a towel wrapped around my body.

"Is Y/n out there?"

Carl asked from inside the bathroom as he was touching his junk, Frank spoke.

"Yeah right here, why?"

"Just."

he said as he let out a last groan and came out the bathroom with the cup filled with a lot of his sperm.

i grabbed the cup and held it up to Frank, he tried to grab it and i took it away before he could get to it.

"Why do you need it Frank? Your guys ain't working anymore?"

i asked him, he was telling me lies.

"No I wanted to make a bet."

"No you want to get a girl pregnant but your sperm is no good anymore so you need Carls to get her pregnant instead. Am I wrong Frank?"

i moved the cup side to side as we watched Carls sperm moved with the cup.

"Your not wrong, damnit! Why is your girlfriend so smart?!"

Frank said trying to take the cup one last time, i tossed it to Carl who threw it out into the toilet and flushed it. he threw the cup away afterwards.

"Everyone thinks your my girlfriend."

"Yeah, it's funny actually."

we were about to get back inside the ice cold bath when the girl from West Point walked in. me and Carl quickly got out and i covered myself with a towel but Carl yanked it from me and covered himself instead.

"Bitch."

"Shut up."

"Who's this?"

the girl asked pointed to me.

"My best friend, Y/n. What are you doing here Kelly?"

"I was gonna ask you out but-"

"He isn't interested."

"Yeah sorry I'm actually seeing someone."

"What you mean Y/n?"

"No, someone else."

"Whatever fuck you."

Kelly said as she walked out the house entirely. me and Carl looked at each other and Laughed, all afternoon we were just hanging inside the bathtub. until he had to leave for military school again.

after he gathered his things and we drove him to where all the boys going to military school bus were at. his family said goodbye to him first and it was dark out already. i walked up to him smiling sadly as i looked into his eyes and he looked into mine, he didn't seem sad but he did just for a moment.

"I'm gonna fucking miss you Carl."

"I'm gonna fucking miss you too. The most actually."

he said not caring if his family was there, they all said something along the lines of.

"Yeah you wish!" or "Bullshit! You'll miss me the most." i was giggling and i hugged him one last time before he got on the bus. i cried a little when the bus left. i even cried on the way home. and cried all night even though i knew it was only gonna be a few months.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.1K 30
"Loving him hurt. Whether I was loving him as an enemy, as a friend, or as a lover. Loving him hurt. But I'd do it all over again if it meant being w...
227K 4.2K 33
Friends don't call you in the middle of the night Couldn't even tell you why They just felt like saying "hi" Friends don't stand around, playing wit...
Fuck You By rae!

Fanfiction

411K 1.7K 38
[แดษชแด„แด‹แด‡ส แดษชสŸแด‹แดแด ษชแด„สœ x า“แด‡แดแดแด„] โœฎ โ แด‹ษชss แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษช'สŸสŸ แด„แดœแด› สแดแดœส€ า“แดœแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แด›แดษดษขแดœแด‡ แดแดœแด› โž โœฎ แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด€ ษขแด€สŸสŸแด€ษขสœแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด€ แดษชสŸแด‹แดแด ษชแด„สœ, ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ sสœแด‡ า“แด€สŸสŸs า“ษชส€sแด› แด€...
6K 150 12
- What if ๐˜ฟelilah can never break the revolving cycle? หกโฑแต– แตแตƒหกหกแตƒแตสฐแต‰สณ ๐˜ฟelilah ๐™ˆitchell was bound to be m...