Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92

Chapter 91

351 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 91 The Chaos Begins

    The human race still doesn't know that the catastrophe is imminent.

    In the Qingyun Sect, the head of the sect had just digested the news that Yuanyuan had gone to the upper realm, and suddenly heard that the celestial venerable had also returned. Regardless of what others thought, the head of the sect stood there blankly for a long time.

    Finally, subconsciously looking at Fuxian Island, I don't know what to think.

    The Great Elder arrived at this moment, the two looked at each other, and the head of the sect sighed softly, "They are all gone... Yuanyuan can come back, Xianzun..."

    He looked in the direction of Fuxian Island again.

    The Great Elder just frowned slightly, he often has this expression on weekdays, but today his expression is very serious, he said: "Xianzun once said, when he leaves, we will go to the forbidden area The forbidden

    area is in the back mountain of Qingyun Sect, every time after the ceremony of asking immortals, Ji Moyu would engrave what Wentian saw in the forbidden area.

    There are many things in it that even the former head can't see, it's not that they don't show it, but the head reads it, and it will only be backlashed by spying on the secret.

    Ji Moyu said that they would be able to watch it after he left, but he didn't know what method he used.

    But they'll go anyway.

    The head of the sect looked back at Fuxian Island, nodded slowly, "Go now."

    Behind the mountain, the forbidden area.

    The forbidden area is separated by a unique formation in the back mountain, which greatly reduces the possibility of disciples entering by mistake, and even the head of the sect cannot come and go freely.

    The master of the art of opening the space is already familiar with it, so he closed his eyes and began to use the art.

    Not long after, the space in front of him was distorted, and the sect master and the great elder were sucked into the space together.

    It's not that the head of the forbidden area has never been here, or in other words, although there are some hidden and secret places in the forbidden area that the head could not see before, the rest existed before Ji Moyu came.

    It contains the secrets of Qingyun Sect's past dynasties.

    But at this time, the head turned a blind eye to everything in the forbidden area, and just walked straight to the place that was like a forbidden area to the head before.

    The previous restriction had been opened at some point, the head of the sect raised his head and looked at the stone wall engraved with words.

    The moment his eyes came into contact with the stone wall, the ordinary words glowed with golden light, and fell off the stone wall as if they were real, whirled in the air, and then rushed straight towards the master.

    Everything is only in the blink of an eye.

    In the blink of an eye, layers of images flashed in the head's mind, some from the past and some from the future, including the image of Mu Fantian coldly watching the world's beings burnt into charcoal in the future.

    Even after the information processed by Ji Moyu, after filing in, the head of the sect felt a pain in the head, and he couldn't recover for a while.

    As the pain gradually dissipated, the sect leader gradually saw the contents of the picture clearly.

    The more I looked, the more horrified I felt.

    Not to mention the past disaster that was strangled in the cradle by the immortal, but in the recent catastrophe, the Qingyun sect was destroyed, and after the power of the human race was reshuffled, the lives of the human race were ruined, and the demons occupied the high ground.

    And in more than ten years, a strong human race will be born, but he not only hates the demon race, but also hates the human race and even the entire cultivation world.

    He drew out all the monsters in the abyss, and watched the world degenerate into a purgatory.

    The head of the house doesn't know what happened after that, maybe Ji Moyu didn't know either, maybe Ji Moyu thought about killing all this in the cradle, but the deadline has come and he has to go back.

    Ji Moyu should have thought about the possibility of such a situation, so Ji Moyu asked the head to come to the secret place to have a look after he left.

    Knowing the future, you can prevent it in advance, and then change the future.

    The head's brows were heavy.

    The Great Elder came together with the head of the sect, and Shibi showed everything that was recorded equally to the Great Elder.

    After reading it, the golden light on the stone wall disappeared, and the words on the engraving became blurred, and the Great Elder Yu Sect Leader looked at each other, and they both saw the solemnity in each other's eyes.

    They encountered the same problem as Ji Moyu.

    Because of the calm on the surface, it was difficult for them to warn and attack the demons, and it was also difficult for them to warn the world. In the end, the head said: "First strengthen the guardian array, and then secretly inform all the people in the sect. Before the demons come, we will You must be prepared."

    The Great Elder nodded silently.

    The two went out of the forbidden area together, but the great elder always felt that something was wrong. He kept thinking about it until he came to the master's hall again, and he suddenly said: "When the demons attacked Qingyun sect, the expressions of the disciples seemed a little strange. Unprepared."

    As soon as the Great Elder said this, the head of the sect was stunned, "You mean, before the demons came, we didn't expect them to come?" "

    Yes...in the picture, the disciples who resisted the demons There are quite a few, but there are only a few elders."

    The face of the headmaster became more serious again, the future they knew was not the complete future, but only fragments, and they couldn't know more if they wanted to come to Xianzun.

    "Maybe it's because of some conspiracy of the demons. This time, we should be more vigilant and see if we see any tricks." "

    Boom—"

    just as the headmaster said, there was a loud noise in the distance. The ground on the ground shook, and the headmaster looked in the direction of the loud noise, his face suddenly changed.

    "That's the direction of the Tianyan Sect."

    The great elder spoke a lot faster, "Now, immediately, notify the disciples of the Qingyun Sect and the people of Qingcheng to strengthen the formation and prepare to resist the demons."

    Although he didn't know how he answered However, the future they just saw made them nervous. No matter what, the most urgent task is to eliminate hidden dangers.

    The leader nodded, and summoned the elders' meeting as quickly as possible.

    Qing Yunzong's atmosphere became inexplicably tense.

    But in Tianyanzong.

    The situation in front of them was beyond everyone's expectation. The disciples stared blankly at the sect-protecting array that had been destroyed by the Tianyan Sect.

    But without the protection of the guardian array, the Qi Yun is fragile and vulnerable.

    The leading demon general inspected the stunned disciples of the sect, and suddenly raised his head and laughed, "Hahahahahahaha..." The

    loud and piercing laughter echoed layer upon layer above the Tianyan Sect, and the demon soldiers below followed the demon The commander of the general looked forward magnificently.

    "Kill!"

    "Kill!"

    "Kill!"

    One after another, continuously.

    The Dazong disciples finally realized that there was someone standing in front of them, even if they were afraid and nervous, they stood straight in front of them, and they had already sacrificed their magical weapons, ready to resist the coming attack at any time.

    But some people backed away slowly, and the two groups were fighting in fear, wishing they could kneel down and beg for mercy right now.

    They dare not run, because at this moment, no matter where they run, they are too conspicuous, and they may die faster because of this.

    The head elder of Tianyan Sect came late, and the person with high cultivation was at the front. As the head, Gu Ningfei stood at the front, with the magic weapon already in his hand, and he asked in a deep voice: "Offend Tianyan Zong, what are you going to do to break my protective array?"

    The combat power in front of him seemed to be on par with the Tianyan Sect, so Gu Ningfei just frowned, more angry than heavy.

    The magic general just laughed, the laughter was rampant and fearless.

    He didn't speak, and the magic soldiers below just kept shouting to kill.

    Suddenly!

    The demon general's hand suddenly made a movement to silence the sound, the demon soldiers shut their mouths instantly, and there was no sound from the bottom. The demon general raised his left arm and swung it down fiercely, the sound spread throughout the Tianyan sect.

    "Kill!"

    The magic soldiers received the order and rushed forward in a well-trained manner.

    When they started to move, Gu Ningfei saw the whole picture of the demon soldiers below, and suddenly his pupils shrank, even for him, all thoughts were lost for a moment.

    There are so many magic soldiers, several times more than the disciples of Tianyan Sect, and the magic generals hidden in them are even more powerful, even Gu Ning Fei and the elders are hard to resist.

    However, the protective array had already been broken, and they couldn't delay waiting for reinforcements.

    In just a moment of stupefaction, a disciple was already stabbed in the chest by a powerful magic soldier.

    The voices below were chaotic, and Gu Ningfei only thought of a month ago, when the immortal told him that there were too many demons in Tianyan City...

    What did he say at that time, he said: "Tianyan City is close to the demon world, and the demons More, it's normal."

    Before his brain could react, he and the elders had already met the attacking demon general, and the screams of the disciples fighting below gradually filled his brain.

    ...

    The situation of the Tianyan Sect was not accidental. The troops assembled by the Demon Race targeted the two major sects closest to the Demon Realm at the same time.

    The two sects immediately fell into dire straits, and the remaining troops of the demon clan all aimed at the city protected by the sect, and the turmoil outside spread throughout the cultivation world within a day.

    The demon world seals the entrance to prevent chaos from the outside world.

    In Qingyun Sect, both the elders and the disciples looked serious. After the elders finished the meeting, they informed the disciples of most of the news they knew and how to deal with it.

    The head said: "Just as the immortal is leaving, we are in this catastrophe. We can only go forward with indomitable determination and indestructible belief to get through this crisis. The disciples of Qingyun Sect obey orders!" The disciples below said

    solemnly : "Disciple obey orders!"

    "Slay the demons and defend the homeland!"

    …

    Mu Fantian's luck is not good. The place where he is now is one of the target cities of the demons when the first wave of demons comes.

    Killing a demon clan again, Mu Fantian staggered back, took a deep look at the purgatory-like city, and fled as fast as he could.

    Blood dripped down his arms and legs, leaving bloody footprints on the ground.

    The boy was only six years old, and his right arm had already been twisted into a twisted shape, hanging down weakly, and there were wounds on his body and legs one after another.

    But his face was firm, he didn't cry or make trouble, but he was not silent like dead silence. When he completely withdrew from the purgatory battlefield, there was still a slight light in Mu Fantian's eyes.

    Take out the healing pill from the storage bag with your left hand.

    After eating, the wound on his body healed extremely quickly, he pursed his lips, and left here without looking back

    . Mu Fantian wanted to go home and find his grandfather.

    There is nothing he can do about the situation in front of him. In the past, he might not have any emotions, but I don't know when he started to have certain feelings for the human city.

    At the very least, the current Mu Fantian doesn't want the human race to be occupied by the demons, nor does he want the human race's city to be such a miserable scene.

    He was going to ask his grandfather what he should do.

    Grandpa is also a fairy, so there must be a way.

    With this in mind, Mu Fantian finally returned home after two days, but when he entered the door, the situation in front of him shocked him severely.

    The old man's eyes were so dizzy that he couldn't take shape.

    There was a dagger stuck in his heart. The dagger was a divine weapon from the upper realm, and it had the same aura as Mu Fantian's sword. The old man was still hanging on his breath. He didn't expect Mu Fantian to come back at this time.

    He finally said a word to Mu Fantian.

    "Don't hate..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.8K 117 9
the title explains all. Edit from december 12, 2023: This is a very old book I made when I was 1 or 2 years younger, so im sorry if its cringe.
53.3K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
55.5K 135 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report