Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 87

346 4 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 87 Do You Have Moms?

    Round here.

    The speed at which they rushed to the demon world was not slow. After all, both Ji Moyu and Cong Wu were very fast.

    Within a day, the three of them arrived at the entrance of the demon world.

    Unlike when they went to the Demon Realm, Ji Moyu and the Demon Emperor had a harmonious relationship, so the first time they entered the Demon Realm, the three of them saw the Demon Emperor.

    The Yaohuang is a tall, dignified and majestic woman with long silver-white hair and even white eyelashes.

    The first time Yuanyuan saw it, she was a little stunned.

    The little girl may not have much appreciation for handsome guys, but she likes beautiful women, and it’s the same at this time. She couldn’t move her eyes when she looked at the Demon Emperor until Ji Moyu introduced: “This is the Demon Emperor.” Yuanyuan’s voice was so sweet

    . Said: "Sister Yaohuang, hello~"

    The ending sound with a small floating number is also very cute. The first time the Yaohuang saw Yuanyuan, he saw Yuanyuan's real body, and his eyes flashed with surprise.

    But at this time, she only said: "Yuanyuan is good."

    The Demon Emperor is dignified and self-restraining, and his etiquette in dealing with people and things is extremely thoughtful.

    The spirit beast carriage on Xiangyun stopped behind her. Outside the space surrounded by the monster soldiers, there were many monster people. They all opened their eyes and looked at Yuanyuan and his party curiously, but they didn't make any noise. A few whispers were not abrupt.

    Yuanyuan fulfilled her wish to see a monster with ears on her head and a tail behind her.

    The little girl looked very happy, and when she got excited, small and cute panda ears slowly popped out of her ears.

    At this time, the Yaohuang turned slightly, with a warm smile on his face, "Please come with me."

    Yuanyuan was led by Ji Moyu into the carriage, followed by Cong Wu, and when getting into the carriage, Cong Wu and the Yaohuang looked at each other , the two nodded politely to each other.

    Before Congwu's status in the demon world was not low, it was not surprising to know the demon emperor.

    There are quite a few seats on the carriage, and several people sat down. In the space with few people, the Yaohuang's posture relaxed a little, and Ji Moyu said helplessly: "Actually, there is no need to come specially to pick it up." "I know

    . "The demon emperor said: "But if you come, everyone will know that you are here. If there is no ostentation, wouldn't it be inappropriate?

    " Same.

    She looked at Yuanyuan again, and said with a smile, "Little cutie, come here."

    Yuanyuan immediately understood that the demon emperor was referring to herself, and she was immediately happy, and she walked over with a pair of bright and moist eyes, anyone who saw it would know I think these eyes are bright and beautiful.

    The Demon Emperor patted Yuanyuan's head, his words were friendly and attractive.

    "Yuanyuan, do you still remember how you got here?"

    The question was asked in a general way, and Yuanyuan was confused for a while, but soon, the Demon Emperor added: "It was before this world, the world you stayed in, can you still remember?" Remember how I got here?"

    This time Yuanyuan understood and thought about it seriously, her small face wrinkled in embarrassment because she couldn't remember.

    "Yuanyuan remembers that she was picked up by the breeders... They said that Yuanyuan was picked up from the wild, and she didn't see Yuanyuan's mother."

    After saying this, Yuanyuan looked straight at the Demon King again. , innocently asked: "What's the matter?"

    The Demon Emperor said: "But what do you remember? Before I was picked up."

    This time Yuanyuan wrinkled her face and thought for a long time, but this time she didn't think of anything, She could only shake her head, "Yuanyuan doesn't remember anything."

    The reason she knew she was picked up was because of what the breeder told her, and she remembered it when she was unconscious.

    "Okay."

    The Demon Emperor patted Yuanyuan's head again, and then answered Yuanyuan's previous question, "It's okay, Yuanyuan is so good, so I want to know more about Yuanyuan."

    Although Yuanyuan doesn't seem to care about the fact that she has no family, she still doesn't tell Yuanyuan that they are helping Yuanyuan find a family until she is sure. sad.

    "Hey~"

    Yuanyuan was a little embarrassed by the praise, and happily tugged at the hem of Yaohuang's clothes, "Sister Yaohuang is also very powerful."

    This cub is indeed sweet and lovable.

    The Demon Emperor smiled and looked in Ji Moyu's direction.

    The two of them had a good relationship, but they didn't know each other very well, but at this time, because Ji Moyu wanted to ask about Yuanyuan, so with just a determined look in his eyes, he knew that the Demon Emperor must have a certain idea.

    The Demon Emperor was very good at talking, and she said to Yuanyuan: "Yuanyuan doesn't know, many little demons of the demon clan like Yuanyuan very much."

    Yuanyuan gave a light snort, and asked curiously, "Why? Yuanyuan didn't come Cross the demon world."

    "Yuanyuan saved the young masters of the weasel clan and the black golden pheasant clan before, and after they came back, there are monster clans who spread the word about you." The

    demon emperor laughed and said: "Plus Yuanyuan is here The human race is also very famous, and they have left a lot of images of the photo stones, and many monsters like Yuanyuan very much." There is

    no such thing as star chasing in this world, but Yuanyuan is indeed a famous little star in the three realms .

    Yuanyuan didn't know that there were so many people who liked her before, so she forgot to say the happy words, just smirked, and finally recovered and shook her little hand, her little eyes said firmly: "Yuanyuan will not disappoint the love of many people."

    Small appearance is decent, well-behaved and cute.

    The Demon Emperor also has a palace, and the residences arranged for Yuanyuan and the others are similar.

    This is Congwu's home field, and he said to Yuanyuan, "Will Yuanyuan come with me to see where I used to live?

    " , the awareness of race will be weakened, and Wu has lived in the largest city in the demon world, Chongming City.

    As an elder of a large clan in the Yaozu, he spends most of his time free in Chongming City, but he has the responsibility to protect his juniors.

    However, ever since Congwu was known to be subordinated by Yuanyuan contract, Congwu's responsibilities have been replaced by others, but there is still a place for Congwu in the clan, if he goes back, he will still be respected.

    Back in the demon world, Cong Wu was still in a good mood.

    But Yuanyuan was very playful, and when Cong Wu proposed, she would not refuse as long as she had sex, and immediately agreed, "Go!" If

    Ji Moyu didn't go, he was not a person who liked activities, and now he still had something to discuss with the Demon Emperor, so he agreed. I don't plan to go with Yuanyuan.

    Fortunately for Yuanyuan, although she is clingy, she is not inseparable from others, so she happily followed Cong Wu away, while Ji Moyu stayed in the Demon Emperor's Palace, sitting opposite the Demon Emperor.

    The Demon Emperor spoke first.

    "I already have some clues about Yuanyuan."

    "There are many clans of divine beasts in the upper world. Yuanyuan should belong to a hidden group called iron-eating beasts. They are relatively mysterious. Few people know about them, but I also have some The news belongs to them."

    "I will find a way to contact them to inquire, for the hermit race, they attach great importance to blood, if Yuanyuan is lost in their race, there will be news soon." Demon

    King The speed of his speech was neither slow nor fast, and he spoke clearly in a short period of time.

    Ji Moyu had nothing to say, just pondered for a while, and said: "That's okay, if there is any news, please let me know as soon as possible, Yuanyuan, I will talk about it." To find family members for Yuanyuan

    , Although it is necessary, Yuanyuan may not have any concept of family members. If she wants to recognize her ancestors and return to her clan, she must at least let Yuanyuan know what recognizing her ancestors and returning to her clan is.

    "Okay."

    The conversation about Yuanyuan ended temporarily, and after a brief silence, Ji Moyu asked, "What do you know about the realm of comprehension?"

    When Ji Moyu said what to know, he meant how much the Demon Emperor knew about the future of the cultivation world.

    Mozun Zhulin didn't care much about these things, but the Demon Emperor must know something.

    Sure enough, when it came to this matter, the demon emperor's expression became serious, and she said: "There is a catastrophe." The spiritual energy can only recover

    for a thousand years, and the catastrophe this time is not because there is something wrong with the world, but because Yuren, or in other words, from the rulers of this world, the three groups of people, demons, and demons.

    Therefore, the backlash of the catastrophe is destined to be backlashed by the three clans.     The Demon Emperor

    said: "I don't know more, but up to now, I have told my clansmen that if there is any change in the cultivation world in the future, the passage to the Demon World will be closed and isolated from the other two worlds."

This is probably a good idea.

    But the Demon Emperor said: "It is difficult for the human race to avoid disaster in this way."

    Ji Moyu didn't know the specific process of what would happen in the future, and neither did the Demon Emperor. She only said: "The source of this disaster is in Humans and demons are hard to avoid."

    "If you want me to say, you can only minimize the loss."

    Ji Moyu's complexion rarely became cold, even if the Demon Emperor didn't say anything, he was still faintly aware of it, but even if he knew the source Even in these two races, it was difficult for him to find out what went wrong. Unexpectedly, he thought of the demon race whose number was gradually increasing in the human world.

    "...I will do a good job of investigating when I go back this time."

    Perhaps the source of the human race will be Ji Moyu.

    For the demons, perhaps let Zhu Lin take a look.

    The discussion here is about major events in this world, while Yuanyuan's side is relaxed and freehand.

    Among the three realms, only the monster race is the closest to nature, so even in the largest city, flowers and green trees can be seen everywhere, and many houses are still tree houses, or are formed by intertwined layers of vines.

    In the Three Realms, it is rare to have unattractive people, especially for the monster race. The monsters walking on the street are big monsters who are beautiful, and little monsters who are cute.

    Each monster has its own different characteristics, but after Yuanyuan and Congwu appeared here, they basically all have a common movement, which is to look at Yuanyuan and the two.

    A demon asked in surprise, "Are you Yuanyuan?"

    Yuanyuan looked at the accosting demon in a daze, and subconsciously nodded, "Yuanyuan is Yuanyuan."

    The demon smiled very kindly in an instant, "Yuanyuan is so cute, Let aunt give me a hug~"

    The person opened his head, and the people who looked at Yuanyuan were immediately surrounded by people, this feeling is no stranger to Yuanyuan, because in Qing Yunzong, she is basically Surrounded like this, the Yaozu are so enthusiastic, it actually made her feel a bit like home.

    "Wow, it's as cute as in the picture stone."

    "Yuanyuan is small and cute, and she's also very powerful. If my son is half as powerful as Yuanyuan, I'll be so happy.

    " In the demon world, don’t go back."

    "Wherever Yuanyuan wants to go, we can take Yuanyuan there." "

    It is said that Yuanyuan made a contract with Master Congwu, which is really remarkable. Before Master Congwu was in Chongming City, he was also a big shot. What!"

    The last sentence came out, even though the atmosphere at the scene was very harmonious, Cong Wu still couldn't hold back his words.

    Even though being Yuanyuan's subordinate is willing now, the process of making a contract with Yuanyuan is still a dark history that Cong Wu doesn't want to mention. All looked ashamed.

    Yuanyuan didn't feel it, because even if it was just a cub, she was the one who fought back, so the little girl wouldn't feel ashamed!

    Fortunately, Yuanyuan didn't go into details about this matter, but only said: "Yuanyuan was guided by the immortal to make a contract. The immortal is very powerful. Yuanyuan likes the immortal the most!

    " There was a sigh of amazement.

    There was a toddler, a one-year-old fox cub, who tremblingly walked up to Cong Wu. Cong Wu was a little surprised, thinking that the cub was closer to him because he was of the same clan.

    But before he reached out to support the cub, the little fox turned a corner and grabbed Yuanyuan's sleeve with his little hand.

    He looked at Yuanyuan and said, "Jiejie..."

    Yuanyuan was taken aback by this title. She grew up so big, and she had never heard anyone call her sister. The little hand, not too big, carefully poked the little fox's face lightly and lightly.

    At this time, the mother fox came in from behind, and when she saw the warm scene of the two cubs in front of her, she was taken aback for a moment, her expression softened subconsciously, and she didn't disturb them.

    Yuanyuan's eyes curved into crescents, and     he happily asked the little fox, "What's the matter?

    "     Yuanyuan never knew why others felt how she felt when others saw her, but now she finally realized it, she laughed and said, "You are cute too." The mother fox     didn't bother Yuanyuan and the little fox, but when she looked up, she was surprised when she saw Cong Wu .     "Master Congwu?!"     Congwu belongs to the fox clan, and was an elder of the fox clan before. Mother fox is a commoner, and she not only knows her elders well, but also has a lot of respect.     There are not a few people who know Cong Wu, but they just greeted Cong Wu briefly, and then they focused on Yuanyuan, but the mother fox's voice made people look at Cong Wu again.     Yuanyuan also looked up.     When the little fox saw his mother, he happily burrowed into the mother fox's arms, calling out affectionately, "Mama~"     This was the first time Yuanyuan saw the relationship between mother and child in front of her eyes, she blinked, I felt a little unclear, so I unconsciously looked at it more.

    Congwu smiled and said to mother fox: "I will stay for a while when I come back this time."

    Congwu is not a good person, but his prestige in the clan is still not low, mother fox immediately smiled and said: "During your absence In time, many people in the clan miss you, and everyone will be happy to know that you are back." "

    Well, I will show Yuanyuan to see you later."

    Cong Wu's smile was light, and he felt a sense of relaxation as if he had returned home .

    Yuanyuan was surrounded and talked for a long time, and it took an hour before she arrived at Cong Wu's place.

    This is a house with a large area. There are also rockery and a small lake enclosed in it. It is a rare courtyard in the demon world that can be seen to be more craftsman-like. But I have to say that the courtyard is elegant, with pavilions and pavilions. .

    It's not luxurious, but it feels very comfortable.

    Yuanyuan has just been bewitched by someone to change into her real body, but now she is unwilling to change back, her small body is bouncing limply.

    Cong Wu smiled behind Yuanyuan, looked at Yuanyuan's appearance, and finally said: "Someone should come later, because of me, everyone in the Fox clan knows you." Yuanyuan turned her head and let out a snort

    .

    "Does anyone know Yuanyuan again?"

    "Yes, Yuanyuan is very famous."

    Cong Wu said, his eyes turned to the door, as if he was waiting for someone.

    "The atmosphere of the Fox Clan is very good. It's different from that of the Qingyun Sect. I hope Yuanyuan will have fun." It's

    really different. There will be less internal strife, and if everyone sticks together, the power of the race will become huge.

    Yuanyuan didn't know what was different, she was a little curious, followed Cong Wu's gaze, her dark eyes looked in the direction of the door, and soon, a demon stepped into the door of Cong Wu's courtyard.

    It was normal at this time, Yuanyuan just blinked, and then saw a large shadow following the demon.

    Then the second person, the third person, the fourth person, the fifth person...

    The crowd is so crowded that I can no longer describe the situation in front of me. The scene in front of me is like a whole family teaming up to buy eggs. The small gate suddenly became crowded.

    And Yuanyuan also fell into a sluggish moment when she saw so many monsters.

    Because of her blood, the little girl can see the bodies of most of the monsters. There are so many monsters in front of her, at least there are hundreds of monsters, all of which are foxes.

    She understood instantly that this was the person Cong Wu said would come to see him.

    So he looked at Cong Wu in confusion.

    Cong Wu saw Yuanyuan's shocked expression in confusion, and it was a little funny, "These are all foxes in Chongming City, they have been protected by me, and I have some reputation here, so they came to visit me together when they knew I was back." It's gone."

    Yuanyuan scratched her head.

    "There are a lot of people."

    It's not that Yuanyuan has never seen so many people. There are many people in Qingyun Sect, but she has never seen such a scene where everyone walks with the wind and squeezes in from outside the door. The visual impact is big enough .

    When there are too many people, especially most of them are ordinary people in the city, the scene becomes extremely chaotic and noisy if each person says a word.

    They all had joyful faces, and told Cong Wu how they were doing during his absence.

    An aunt spoke loudly, "When you were away, there were a few more cubs in the fox clan in the city, all of them were smart and cute!"

    Yuanyuan crawled onto Cong Wu curiously when she heard the word cubs. , Looking around for cubs.

    Sure enough, she soon saw the fox cubs.

    The Yaozu can transform from birth, and none of the cubs present are in their original form, and most of the human forms are under three years old.

    It was the first time Yuanyuan saw so many children younger than her, so her eyes lit up.

    Congwu patted Yuanyuan's head, and half-jokingly said to the tribe: "I went out during this time, and I also had an extra kid."

    As soon as this remark came out, everyone laughed.

    Who doesn't know the relationship between Yuanyuan and Congwu, but although the monster race has some resistance to the contract, as long as the contracted monster feels comfortable, it is basically a blessing attitude.

    Everyone has no objection to Yuanyuan, but they are a little curious looking at the little beast.

    "I've never seen a beast like Yuanyuan." "It's

    very strange, it looks like a cub of a beast, but Little Yuanyuan's personality looks very good." "The

    Yuanyuan race What's your personality like? Fierce or gentle?"

    As we all know, the character of the monster clan is related to the body, although not everyone has the same personality, but more or less will have that kind of trait, even if it is a spirit beast, it is similar.

    Yuanyuan was stunned by the question, and said with a tangled face, "It seems to be lukewarm."

    The giant pandas in the breeding base may be wild, and they may fight, but most of the time, everyone Yuanyuan sees looks different. It's slow.

    "Wen Tun is good, look at this head, look at this claw, look at this physique, the strength is definitely not small." The

    physique of the monster clan's body basically determines the monster clan's ability. Under the same cultivation level, the bigger physique has an advantage , is to be stronger, at this time the innate blood and talent determine.

    A large part of the reason why the status of the fox clan is not low is that some of the ancestors found a different way, and used other methods to endow the fox monsters with more talents.

    But not every small and medium-sized beast has such intelligent ancestors, so now the monster clan is dominated by carnivorous beasts like the tiger clan.

    Also because of this basis, the uncles and aunts subconsciously judge Yuanyuan's physique.

    This kind of care and nagging was something Yuanyuan had never experienced before, and she was already ignorant, but now she listened in a daze, and finally asked in a daze, "Are you saying that Yuanyuan is very powerful?

    " They froze for a moment, then looked at each other and laughed.

    "That's right, Yuanyuan is very powerful."

    "If you are not powerful, you can't make a contract with our elders."

    It was almost the same, Cong Wu hugged Yuanyuan and said with a smile: "Okay, Yuanyuan will also be shy, Let's just talk about it."

    "You can just play in my house today, and I will order people to prepare food."

    As soon as Cong Wu's words came out, all the demons waved their hands.

    "It's rare for you to come back, so there's no need for you to bother entertaining us. Today we will show our skills and give the elders a sumptuous feast!" When

    Cong Wu was in the clan before, he was not enthusiastic, but as long as the fox demons were not too much, They basically respond to their needs, so they are very close and loved. Seeing that the hundred-odd monsters are all about to roll up their sleeves and start working, suddenly an aunt talks to Yuanyuan.

    "Yuanyuan can play with the cubs in the clan, don't be shy."

    Yuanyuan glanced at the cubs of the fox clan, feeling a little ready to move, nodded immediately, and said sweetly: "Yuanyuan will play with them Da~"

    The aunt of the fox tribe left with a smile.

    The courtyard recovered a little bit of cleanliness, but the whole house became crowded and deserted.

    Cong Wu said: "When I was still here, the big banquets of the fox clan in Chongming City were all held at my place, so everyone is familiar with it. Generally speaking, I will let them do it." Anyway, if you feel

    noisy , a wave of an enchantment can solve it, and they won't break into his place to disturb him.

    After speaking, seeing Yuanyuan staring at the huddled fox cubs, he smiled and put Yuanyuan down.

    "Yuanyuan, go and play with the cubs."

    Yuanyuan stood on the ground, took a look at Congwu, and then changed into a human form, pursed her small mouth, "Yuanyuan is a little nervous."

    The little girl's big eyes looked very innocent, and she could indeed see her nervousness.

    Cong Wu rubbed Yuanyuan's head.

    "It's rare to see Yuanyuan nervous, don't be afraid, they will like you very much."

    Yuanyuan pursed her lips and nodded, turned around and walked towards the little fox cub.

    Her human figure is three and a half years old, and among a group of cubs who are less than one year old, she looks really big, and before Yuanyuan comes over, all the little foxes are also secretly looking at Yuanyuan, watching Yuanyuan approaching, and pretending not to care.

    Until Yuanyuan came to talk to her.

    The little girl rubbed her fingers nervously, "Hello, my name is Yuanyuan, can I play with you?"

    A little fox demon looked at Yuanyuan, "Ma Ma said, Sister Yuanyuan, I am very tired!

    " Yuan was praised by the little fox who was younger than her, and she was a little happy and a little shy.

    "Yuanyuan isn't that powerful."

    But soon another little fox said, "I also said that sister Yuanyuan

    is amazing." They were in a ball, causing Yuanyuan's cheeks to flush red with embarrassment.

    She listened to the little foxes stumbling and talking about what her mother said about her. She was shy at first, but she became curious after she gradually calmed down.

    She innocently asked, "Do you all have mothers? What is a mother?"

    As soon as this question was asked, the little foxes fell silent for a moment, and looked at Yuanyuan with shock and puzzlement in their ignorant eyes.

    The author has something to say:

    Update 2-in-1 today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
28.5K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
1.5K 65 8
As Long As You Are Not Allowed To Go To School, You Can Go Crazy In Anything You Do Qin Mo accidentally traveled to a parallel world and became a fou...
11.6K 164 5
After his transcript is revealed by, jaune is bully and call a faker. His friends abandon him and call him cheater, staff won't help him, and his fam...