Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 84

317 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 84 Yuanyuan is also famous in the devil world

    Yuanyuan still has the habit of being a mortal beast to some extent, even if she listens carefully, she can hear the words of these demons in her ears.

    But she still habitually constricted her eyesight and ears to the most comfortable level, so she couldn't hear the words below.

    But Yuanyuan can't hear it, it doesn't mean Zhulin can't hear it.

    The young-faced lord glanced down, in front of Yuanyuan, his smile remained unchanged, and he said, "It's nothing."

    Then he gently covered Yuanyuan's ears.

    The voice belonging to Zhulin immediately spread throughout Molin City.

    "This spirit beast is the spirit pet of Immortal Venerable Ji Moyu. I snatched it from him. It is a symbol of honor. Please be careful." Everyone heard

    Zhu Lin's voice, only Yuanyuan was temporarily blocked by Zhu Lin Lost hearing, heard nothing.

    When Yuanyuan heard the voice again, the voices of the demons below became more and more excited, and kept shouting: "Your Majesty is mighty!"

    Yuanyuan was a little confused, she blinked, and asked Zhu Lin curiously. , "Zhulin, if you go to other places in the future, will it be the same?"

    Walking around the streets, offering favors.

    Zhu Lin rubbed Yuanyuan's hair again, and said indifferently: "It's almost like this, but since I said to take you to play, I will take you to play after Mo Lin Ri's itinerary is over.

    " For Zhu Lin who has been on the job for many years, no one knows the boringness of this matter better than him.

    Zhu Lin didn't enjoy this kind of worship, he just took it for granted, and because he took it for granted, he found it boring.

    Yuanyuan nodded, and looked at the group of demons below. They were still excited. Many of them had received gifts and were about to advance in place. .

    The parade on the first day was over soon, at least in Yuanyuan's view, it was over in a short while.

    But while observing the city, Yuanyuan noticed something interesting.

    Yuanyuan pointed to a place where children gathered. There were many strange things there. One of them, Yuanyuan, had seen it before and knew it was called a swing. The others had rollers that turned people up, and some threw people up and down quickly. down the seat.

    She asked Zhulin, "What's there for?"

    Zhulin glanced at it and said, "This seems to be a place for children to play."

    No matter how exciting and fun these things are, in the eyes of adult demons who already possess power , this kind of fun is not exciting, so only children love to play.

    After saying this, Zhulin remembered something, looked at Yuanyuan's interested expression, and said, "If you want to play, I'll take you there." At

    this point, today's schedule is almost over, Yuanyuan took a look at the crowd that was drifting away, and she could no longer see the distance between them just by speaking.

    The cub nodded resolutely, "Yuanyuan is going."

    "Okay."

    Zhu Lin hugged Yuanyuan whole, and only said to the demon general guarding in front: "I'll go out for a while.

    " He went to the next location without hesitation, but the speed of the magic weapon carrying the sedan chair was extremely fast, and it took less than two hours to reach the next city.

    The Demon General has never meant anything to His Majesty's decision, and now he just bows his head, expressing his obedience.

    Mo Zhulin took Yuanyuan and disappeared in place, and the next moment, he appeared in the small square pointed by Yuanyuan.

    The sudden appearance of a man and a beast caught the children's attention, and they all looked at them curiously and cautiously.

    Zhu Lin put Yuanyuan down, and the little girl immediately turned into a three-year-old child. She looked younger than the other children present, and this movement frightened them again.

    A child boldly asked: "Who are you? How did you become so suddenly?"

    Although they are the cubs of the demon clan, they are still young. Few people have seen the portrait of the demon king. Although some people participated in the grand event just now, their eyesight is limited, and no child can see the demon king's appearance clearly.

    So those who don't know are fearless, and none of them are afraid of coming.

    Zhu Lin glanced around, the demons took their children for free, and as far as he could see, they didn't see their elders.

    So Zhu Lin said, "Take my kids here to play."

    The eyes of the children shifted to Yuanyuan again, and someone asked, "She just turned into a human, is she a demon?" "You can also say

    that "

    In the upper realm, the distinction between demons and spirit beasts in human form is not very clear, and Zhu Lin didn't bother to explain Yuanyuan's identity.

    This group of children is quite polite, because of the novelty, Hula La gathered around, just watching, no one touched Yuanyuan, just looked at each of them curiously and asked questions.

    "What a small one, how old are you, little sister?"

    "What's your name?"

    "This is the first time I've seen a demon."

    "Little sister, do you want to play with us?"

    Yuanyuan asked for the first time. Surrounded by so many children who are not a few years older than her, she was a little bit at a loss and shy for a while, and her milk voice was embarrassed, and she spoke to them seriously.

    "Yuanyuan is one and a half years old. My name is Yuanyuan. I want to play with you..."

    Children who are younger than them are very curious and like it. Someone said: "You must be very good. My sister is also one and a half years old. The road is not good yet."

    The other little demons with younger brothers and sisters also nodded.

    "Mom and Dad don't let children who are too young come here to play, saying that they are easy to fall and die."

    The children were noisy, and soon chatted together. Fortunately, they didn't have any bad intentions of xenophobia, and Yuanyuan blended in smoothly.

    Zhulin, the Demon Venerable, was rarely neglected, but he didn't care. He was leaning against an iron pillar, and the equipment that operated by some unknown principle was still being thrown around. Because there were no protective measures, there were children from time to time. Get thrown out.

    Most of the demons are rough-skinned and thick-skinned, and the little demons with some cultivation base are not afraid of such a fall. After touching their buttocks, they excitedly went to other places.

    Yuanyuan was very happy to play, she was surrounded, and the children laughed and introduced her the most interesting things, so Yuanyuan experienced one after another, because of her high cultivation level, Yuanyuan sat steadily, without a single Was thrown out.

    This kind of fun took about half an hour.

    Until an adult demon came to this place, she was looking for her own children, but she just had a wrong eye, and saw the demon with arms folded, looking casually at the children playing.

    Suddenly, my heart beat like a drum.

    He knelt down immediately.

    "My lord."

    Zhu Lin looked at Yuanyuan and the others.

    Although he didn't play, but looking at the scene in front of him, he felt relaxed and comfortable. The sudden meeting pierced his ears, and he subconsciously frowned, looking at the demon who had met him.

    "There's no need to be formal, I'm just here to take a look."

    The demon stood up fearfully, wanting to say something, but didn't dare to say anything.

    Seeing her, her child dragged her new partner, Yuanyuan, and hopped over.

    "Mom, I met a demon today."

    Yuanyuan looked curiously at the demon with a strange expression.

    The demon also looked at her, and asked hesitantly, "Why did this demon come here?"

    But she didn't expect that, as soon as the child raised his hand, he pointed at the demon, and said quite fearlessly, "He brought this little friend here." .”

    This scene frightened his mother almost to the point of tearing her liver and gallbladder. She uncontrollably slapped the child's raised hands away and scolded, "This is the Demon Lord! Don't be presumptuous!" She immediately understood

    Yuanyuan's origin, it was the Demon Lord The spirit beast that was robbed from the Immortal Venerable was a transformed spirit beast, and his heart trembled again, but he only dared to pull his own child in fear and knelt down in front of Zhulin.

    "Your Majesty, please forgive my child's unreasonableness...he is still ignorant, I did not teach him well..."

    Zhu Lin knew in his heart that the demon's respect for him was genuine, without any falsehood or malice.

    But it didn't prevent his brows and eyes from sinking at this time, and the only smile disappeared completely. He said to Yuanyuan: "Come here.

    " Subconsciously took Zhu Lin's hand.

    He also heard Zhu Lin say to the kneeling mother and son: "Forgive your innocence."

    After the words fell, Zhu Lin took Yuan Yuan and left the scene, and on the luxurious sedan chair, two figures appeared again, Zhu Lin Lin Po felt bored, so he just opened his lips and said: "Let's go."

    Go to the next city.     Yuanyuan understood something at this time, she said to Zhulin

    : "Zhulin, don't be unhappy, Yuanyuan will play with you."

"She's in awe of you."

    Zhu Lin felt a little annoyed, and patted Yuanyuan's head.

    "Sometimes I really don't want this kind of awe."

    He is a demon, from the upper realm, but he is not a god. If you change it to a human, he is just a fairy, so he can't be ruthless and desireless , in this demon world, the only thing that can achieve what he seeks is matter.

    Zhu Lin said: "When this job is over, I will never do similar jobs again."

    Yuanyuan blinked, a little confused.

    Even though everyone knew about the Upper Realm, this thing was still too unfamiliar to Yuanyuan.

    Zhu Lin quickly shut up about this matter again, he patted Yuanyuan's head again, and said, "You should become your real body."

    Yuanyuan: "?"

    She turned her back to Zhu Lin, The milk voice said forcefully: "No change."

    Zhu Lin didn't force Yuanyuan, and snorted.

    "It doesn't change, it doesn't change."

    He closed his eyes and took a nap. He didn't have too much expectation for Yuanyuan to become his real body, but after being around him for a while, a small fluffy and warm body stuck to him.

    Opening his eyes, he found that Yuanyuan was leaning against him, his clear eyes were very sincere.

    "Zhu Lin is not happy, so this time I will follow Zhu Lin once."

    Zhu Lin looked at Yuanyuan's appearance, laughed again, hugged the cub's body, closed his eyes again, and unconsciously recovered .

    He said: "It's really interesting."

    ...

    The style of the demon city has changed a lot from city to city, but Yuanyuan has followed Zhu Lin for two days, and it is rare to see a bright color whose main color is white. city.

    Zhu Lin introduced: "This is called Dawn City, and it is the city closest to the sky in the Demon Realm."

    Skylight is the sun.

    In fact, the sky in the demon world is not dark, but Yuanyuan can tell that, compared to the sky of the human race, the sky in the demon world seems to be covered with a dusty film.

    And here, Yuanyuan did see the sun that was no different from the human world.

    "Among the three races in the cultivation world, the boundaries of the human race and the demon race are on the ground, and only the demon world is underground."

    Zhu Lin explained the location of the demon world to Yuanyuan, "The thing above that blocks the sky is the ground, and the city of dawn It is also the city closest to the ground."

    Fortunately, this city is close to the Yaozu, otherwise Zhulin would not have brought Yuanyuan here. At least, during the Molinri festival, Ji Moyu would not be able to fight.

    The sedan chair was still swimming in the sky, after several days in a row, Yuanyuan was following Zhu Lin's side.

    The two labels of the snatched spiritual pet and the medal of honor have been firmly attached to Yuanyuan's body, so when the demons see Yuanyuan, they will be very excited.

    But these Yuanyuan themselves didn't realize it.

    The demons below are discussing.

    "It is said that the spirit beast is still in its infancy, and it is already in the Nascent Soul stage."

    "The treasure that the lord has seized is naturally extraordinary." "

    It is said that the name is Yuanyuan, but it is not domineering." "

    It looks too weak to be bullied Will it become His Majesty's weakness?"

    With Zhulin's support, their evaluation of Yuanyuan has improved a bit, but it is only a little bit. For this seemingly weak little beast, it is stronger than the human race. The supreme demons will naturally not be convinced.

    But Yuanyuan never needed their convincing.

    The parade ended soon, Zhu Lin stretched his legs lazily, looked at Yuanyuan and smiled, "Let me think about it, where would I take you to play today?"

    Yuanyuan tilted her head.

    This kind of thing obviously doesn't need Yuanyuan to think about it, Zhu Lin quickly finalized the position.

    He said: "There is a lake in Liming City, colorful and famous, I'll take you to see it."

    Yuanyuan nodded, "Okay~"

    After getting along for a few days, Yuanyuan's impression of Zhulin was as good as ever, and now More or less also regard him as a partner.

    Normally, when Zhu Lin was on his way, he would use the law of space to move tens of thousands of miles casually, but today, probably because he was already close to that lake, Zhu Lin brought Yuanyuan down to the ground.

    There is a road leading to the lake, and the surrounding woods are lush.

    Today happened to be sunny, and the sun was just right at this time, illuminating people's moods particularly brightly, and Zhu Lin was in a happier mood.

    In order to avoid the previous disappointment, he changed his appearance into that of an ordinary high-level demon, and walked forward holding Yuanyuan's hand.

    On the road, you will encounter several demons one after another. They are ordinary ordinary demons. When they see high-level demons, they will politely salute, and without exception, they all look at Yuanyuan more than 10,000.

    When the Demon Lord was on tour, ordinary demons could not use the photo stone to keep images, so there were very few people who saw Yuanyuan's appearance clearly, and many people just thought that Yuanyuan was a little familiar.

    Yuanyuan is heartless, and when she sees someone with a kinder expression towards her, she will smile sweetly.

    Then let Zhu Lin lead him to move on.

    It took less than half an hour before she and Zhu Lin arrived at the lake he mentioned.

    "It's called Yingcai Lake. It's ingeniously positioned. It's stuck between the ground and the ground, so it can reflect the bustling scenery on the ground, whether it's the sky, or people, or scenery." Yuanyuan looked at it curiously

    .

    However, when looking at it from a distance, one can only see the colorful lights and shadows on the lake. Although it is beautiful, it is not as magical as Zhu Lin said.

    There were some small boats moored by the lake, Zhu Lin chose one at random, and sat on it with Yuanyuan.

    He said: "Only on the surface of the lake can we see clearly."

    Zhulin didn't need oars, but only used magic energy to drive the boat. After leaving the shore, as expected, Yuanyuan had already seen the change of the scenery on the lake.

    Her eyes lit up immediately.

    "Wow!"

    Naiyin exclaimed that she had never seen the world before.

    It was obviously noon on the ground at this time, but what was different from the lakeside here was that it was surrounded by gilt-colored sandy beaches, and there were trees that Yuanyuan had never seen before just a little further away.

    From the reflection, it looks amazing.

    Seeing Yuanyuan happy, Zhu Lin was in a good mood, he said: "The scenery here is nice, and I come back occasionally on weekdays." At

    this time, the breeze on the lake blew up ripples on the water surface, and people's hair was blown up , hit the face, or raised slightly.

    Zhu Lin didn't bother to care about his disobedient hair, he just smiled, his peach eyes looked extraordinarily beautiful at this moment.

    Yuanyuan grinned.

    "It's beautiful, Yuanyuan likes this place too."

    The wind is cool and the temperature is suitable, so the sun above the head is not shining on people. The scenery here is just at the right time.

    Yuanyuan was still looking at the lake, the scene on the lake will change, and it will become another scene after a while.

    Surrounded by a dense forest, all trees, because the trees are of different species, even at first glance they don't look like the Demon Realm where Yuanyuan lives. There is a deer drinking water by the lake, with big eyes, it looks very spiritual.

    Yuanyuan watched, lying on the side of the boat, and stretched out her hand to touch the surface of the water.

    The little deer stepped back as if startled by something.

    Yuanyuan thought it was because of her that she was surprised, so she giggled twice, very happy.

    But Zhu Lin's eyes were fixed, and he moved Yuanyuan a little closer to the boat, saying, "Don't lie on the side of the boat, it's dangerous     .

    "

fawn.

    But Yuanyuan soon realized that something was wrong, the deer didn't stop panicking, but retreated step by step, the shadow covered the deer's figure, and a monster like a roc appeared in the water.

    It neighed at the fawn, and its hard peck was about to stab the fawn.

    Yuanyuan couldn't bear it anymore, and the milk voice shouted: "Don't hit it!"

    This should have been useless, but the bird's movements stopped abruptly. It turned around, staring at Yuanyuan with red eyes. For a moment, Yuanyuan felt that she was staring at it.

    Before he could react, Zhu Lin suddenly picked up Yuanyuan and retreated towards the shore.

    In the next moment, a huge roc broke through the water, its body was so huge that it was half the size of the lake.

    When meeting face to face, Yuanyuan discovered that this Pengniao monster actually had the cultivation base of the late stage of transformation.

    There was a sudden exclamation by the lake.

    Now it is indeed a period when golden elixir is everywhere, and Nascent Soul is as numerous as dogs, but it does not mean that there are many Nascent Souls in the stage of transforming gods.

    At the very least, here at the scene, the cultivation base is enough to be a god of transformation, and none of them are.

    Zhu Lin was not afraid, he just waved his hand, and he was able to remove this monster like a mosquito, but it was inevitable that his identity would be exposed, ruining this rare and pleasant rest time.

    Yuanyuan heard many voices.

    "Monsters?! How can there be monsters in this lake?"

    "Monsters in the transformation stage!"

    "What should I do? Are you going to send rescuers?" "     Ca

    n't let it go to the city!"

Nervous, even though most of the demons are militants, they clearly understand that in the face of absolute power suppression, all resistance is futile.

    But what is a monster? It is a spiritual beast that has no intelligence, cannot communicate, and can only attack.

    But soon, someone discovered that this huge roc was staring at a high-level demon, or more precisely, it was staring at the little girl next to the demon.

    At this time, someone finally remembered Yuanyuan's identity.

    "She is the spiritual pet that His Majesty snatched!"

    "Why does that monster only stare at her?"

    "Monsters have always hated humans more. After staying with humans for a long time, spirit beasts have naturally become human, so it is inevitable to stare at her."

    The demon's analysis was justified . The Yuanyuan group, so there is a bit of gloating in the tone.

    Yuanyuan listened in her ears, looked at the monster beast, she was very clear that the monster beast was attracted by her, the little girl felt a little guilty, she tried to communicate with the monster beast, "Don't fight, okay?" But in this case

    , It's ridiculous to hear it in the ears of the demons.

    The demons didn't like Yuanyuan very much, so they almost laughed out loud when they heard this sentence.

    "The so-called celestial pets are so weak and stupid?"

    The other demons are not stupid at all. Realizing that he looked at Zhu Lin beside Yuanyuan as if he didn't see anything, he seemed to be a high-level demon. Can stop this monster.

    At this time, the weak demons had already fled in sevens and eighties. Even if those present couldn't beat this roc, they could at least escape from it.

    Behind Yingcai Lake is Liming, saying that it is impossible for them to let Pengniao enter the city.

    Everyone is silent.

    But it was unavoidable, in their hearts, they were all a little disappointed with Yuanyuan again, and they only felt that the so-called fairy spirit pet was nothing more than that, and it was not worthy of any medal.

    Zhu Lin looked at Yuanyuan's movements, but if she looked carefully, she could tell that Yuanyuan wasn't afraid, and she didn't say this because she was desperate.

    More like a negotiation.

    After getting along for a few days, Zhu Lin certainly knew that Yuanyuan was a little dumb, but not stupid.

    But is there any deep meaning in saying this to the monster?

    Before Zhu Lin could figure it out, the Pengniao let out a long howl, and the people present couldn't help but cover their ears with a shrill and trembling voice. Yuanyuan also covered her ears with some discomfort, and looked at the Pengniao.

    It suddenly changed its direction and swooped down towards the demon who said Yuanyuan.

    Judging by the speed, if he really attacked that demon, he would definitely die on the spot.

    As for the demons, monsters two realms higher than him locked on him and launched an attack. Under the coercion, he couldn't even dodge the attack, and almost shed tears for a while.

    Yuanyuan was a little anxious, and subconsciously opened a defensive barrier for the demons.

    No one expected that the seemingly fierce attack of the roc bird stopped the moment it touched the barrier.

    The inexplicably suppressed coercion slowly spread from the barrier, making people palpitate.

    Everyone was stunned.

    After Pengniao's offensive stopped, Qingming slowly flashed in his eyes. It retreated from where it was just now, and flew into the air again. After a short period of confusion, it locked on the source of the breath that allowed it to regain its sanity.

    The demon clan whose life was hanging by a thread just now lost all strength and fell to his knees on the ground.

    But Pengniao looked at Yuanyuan and said something that shocked everyone.

    "You, let me regain my sanity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
65.9K 1.1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...
186K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad