Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 77

382 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 77 Who Takes Yuanyuan Away? [Second update]

    Yuanyuan tilted her head, looked at Mu Fantian, "Brother Fantian, the black one..." Did

    you see it?

    Before saying this, Huai Xiuming said with a smile, "I'm done drawing the number plates, is Yuanyuan going to play?"

    Huai Xiuming paused after speaking, "But I can't go far, although I can freely It’s been an event, but I’m still leading the team, so it’s not good if you just disappear.”

    The words were clear, and Yuanyuan could understand, she immediately forgot what she wanted to say just now, laughing.

    "If you don't go far, Yuanyuan can just watch them compete."

    Yuanyuan is still very well-behaved most of the time, and it is not difficult to take care of as a cub. After thinking about it, Yuanyuan took Huai Xiuming's hand and pulled him Go to the nearest ring.

    "Brother Xiuming and Yuanyuan, tell me, why do they compare their moves? There are some places that Yuanyuan can't understand." The

    child's hands are small and soft, but there is a feeling of softness in the heart when being held. Huai Xiuming glanced at Mu Fantian, who was also being led by Yuanyuan, and sighed in his heart, what kind of little angel is Yuanyuan.

    Then, when she heard what Yuanyuan said, she subconsciously responded.

    "Okay, just ask me if you don't understand anything."

    Yuanyuan's approach can be called eager to learn, but to Yuanyuan, it's just a normal curiosity of a cub, and when she was very young When she was young, her thirst for knowledge was properly guided, so she took the initiative to learn.

    Huai Xiuming sighed again in his heart.

    As for the arena in front of him, following the referee's order, two disciples from different sects began to compete.

    One of these two people is from Qingyun Sect, and the other is a disciple of Tianyan Sect. Coincidentally, both of them are majoring in martial arts, and they only have magic weapons and no weapons in their hands.

    Yuanyuan looked at it seriously, and it was rare for her to remain silent.

    The disciple of Tianyan Sect took the lead in attacking, turned his palms back, and used a certain skill in just a short breath, and the ring was filled with mist.

    Yuanyuan's vision was blinded, and she couldn't see clearly what the people inside were doing for the first time.

    But soon, Yuanyuan came to her senses, her eyes flashed with white light, this is the technique in the inheritance, Yuanyuan has already been able to use it flexibly, the moment she used the technique, Yuanyuan could clearly see the scene in the arena .

    The disciple of the Tianyan Sect who used this move obviously also had the ability to see everything clearly in the mist, and when the disciple of the Qingyun Sect didn't realize it, he dodged to come behind him.

    But fortunately, the disciples of Qingyun Sect are not vegetarians. Even if they couldn't see it, they subconsciously blocked it when there was a strong wind coming from behind them.

    Using the air-stopping tactic that can be used without pinching the tactic, the disciple of the Qingyun Sect successfully resisted a move of the disciple of the Tianyan Sect, and Huai Xiuming commented at this time.

    "If there is no way to dissipate the fog, or to see the scene clearly in the fog, I am afraid that the disciples of Tianyan Sect will win this round." There is an

    isolation formation in the ring, so that the low opinions of the people below the stage will not be able to influence those on the stage. , so Huai Xiuming didn't hesitate to say it, and he couldn't see the movement on the stage clearly, but his cultivation level was higher than that of the disciples of Tianyan Sect, and he could see the scenes in it almost exactly when he came out of his spiritual consciousness.

    Yuanyuan knew the Qingyun Sect disciple on the stage. Although the little girl didn't understand the difference between close and distant relatives, she subconsciously didn't want the Qingyun Sect disciple to lose, and a little anxiety appeared on her little face.

    "Then what should we do?"

    Huai Xiuming touched Yuanyuan's head, then shrugged.

    "We can't interfere in the arena. This kind of competition in the sect is not only for competition, but also to increase the combat experience of the disciples. It's okay to lose now, and there is still a chance to win it back, so don't be afraid." Lost in the

    competition There is still a chance to win back, but if you lose outside, it is not necessarily so.

    The elders of the sect all knew about this, so they never cultivated the disciples as if they were flowers in a greenhouse.

    Yuanyuan nodded, she understood a little bit, and she didn't feel so anxious when she understood.

    She turned her head and said to Mu Fantian, "Brother Fantian and Yuanyuan should also exercise more, so that it will not be easy to lose outside in the future."

    Hearing Yuanyuan's words, Huai Xiuming looked at Yuanyuan in surprise. Yuanyuan's little brain could think of these things, so she said, "Yuanyuan is still very smart."

    After finishing speaking, they continued to look at the stage.

    The mist on the stage lingered for a long time, and as a skill that needed to be executed, it seemed to have other functions. Under the continuous attacks of the opponent, the disciple of Qing Yunzong accidentally made a mistake, and since then he has been in a mess.

    Then he was kicked off the stage when he was off guard.

    Someone around hurriedly caught the defeated Qingyun Sect disciple, and the fog on the stage dissipated, and the Tianyan Sect disciple bowed to the loser below, "Accept." It was clearly a

    humble word, but his eyes remained fixed from beginning to end. He stared at the disciple of Qing Yun Sect, looking down from above.

    But the disciple of Qingyun Sect was not angry because of such provocation, his sanity was a bit bewildered, he shook his head violently before returning to his senses, even after regaining his senses, he was still in a daze, and murmured: "What a powerful technique.

    " It is clearly not a skill, but a formation, but there are no traces of the formation around, so this is the mist created by spiritual power. Perhaps the spiritual consciousness also plays a big role in it, not only blocking the eyesight of the naked eye. , It can also cut off the peeping of the divine consciousness.

    But as long as the divine sense is stronger than him, it will be useless.

    Judging from the expressions of Qingyun Sect disciples, it may also have the effect of disturbing the mind.

    Huai Xiuming thought about it.

    It was the first time he saw such a practice, and he thought a little more unconsciously.

    Yuanyuan had already run over to comfort the lost disciple.

    Her little hand touched the disciple's head with a gentle force, like someone who usually liked her very much silently on the disciple's head, giving him comfort.

    "Don't be sad, brother Xiu Ming said, if you lose in the sect, you still have a chance, so don't be afraid, we will win it back next time." The child's milk voice is childish and immature, but the cute one is especially healing,

    letting disciples There was an involuntary smile on his face that was better than nothing, and his mood improved a lot, "Yuanyuan is right, I will work hard." The

    disciples who can come to this fellowship meeting are all the best among the new disciples. It was the first time I was frustrated, and I lost so easily, I was a little confused.

    But Yuanyuan's consolation just dispelled his confusion and minimized the impact of this failure.

    He bounced back.

    "It's okay, there is still a chance of resurrection tomorrow, I will go and adjust my breathing."

    "Yeah!"

    Yuanyuan watched the disciple walk away, and then pulled Huai Xiuming and Mu Fantian to see the disciple of the Tianyan Sect just now. The second test.

    "This brother seems to be a bit powerful, let's go and see!"

    Huai Xiuming himself was still immersed in Yuanyuan's cute appearance when comforting others, and he kept feeling in his heart that he was worthy of being a national treasure. As soon as he hit someone to comfort someone just now, he will go to watch the competition again with great interest.

    Feeling helpless in my heart, I can only keep up.

    At the elders' table, everyone noticed this disciple's exercises.

    Fenghua's eyes flashed, and his red lips curled slightly, "This kind of exercise is rare. If there are no accidents, he should be able to get a good ranking."

    Qi Sinian said: "The loser is not weak. Resist so many attacks in the mist."

    They seemed to be easily communicating the abilities of the two disciples, but they all had their own thoughts about this disciple's exercises.

    This kind of technique is so rare, and just using it for the first time, you can see its almost cheating ability. Ask yourself, facing such an ability, if the realm and ability are similar, can they win?

    The answer is not certain.

    So several people reserved a concern for this disciple.

    But in the arena, Yuanyuan watched this disciple beat several disciples one after another, and felt a little sleepy, not as excited as before.

    There is no other reason, because this disciple's method of victory is particularly single, that is, to use exercises, and then attack, looking for opportunities to kick people off the stage.

    But just when Yuanyuan wanted to see others, the mist that should have been sealed off the ring suddenly released, and unexpectedly buried Yuanyuan's small body, and then buried her surroundings. There was an exclamation.

    Yuanyuan was still in a daze because of the sudden change, suddenly a pair of hands picked her up, her eyes blurred, the fog cleared, and the scene around Yuanyuan suddenly changed.

    On the elders' table, Fenghua looked at the place where the accident happened, stood up suddenly, and arrived at the position where Yuanyuan was just in a blink of an eye.

    "Who took Yuanyuan away?"

    The author has something to say:

    It's the second watch, good night, good night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 737 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
97.9K 1.3K 156
https://m.shubaow.net/112/112857/ Author: Shixingcao Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-19 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished 570...
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
181K 358 19
Just a horny girl