Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 74

366 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 74 Yuanyuan's True Identity 【Second Update】

    Ji Moyu had some ideas in an instant, but these ideas could not be implemented immediately.

    After Yuanyuan's Thunder Tribulation ended, several people who were acquainted with Yuanyuan stopped on Fuxian Island. The group included Fenghua, Qi Nian, the Great Elder, the sect leader, and Ling Xiao. Ask Yuanyuan with concern.

    "Does it hurt just now?"

    "How does Yuanyuan feel now?" "     Is the advancement going well? How is the tempering of Yuanying

    ?"

Oh."

    "Yuanyuan is amazing."

    The rush of concern made Yuanyuan feel very comfortable, very warm, and ultimately happy. She patted her head and obediently answered everyone's questions one by one.

    "It doesn't hurt. Yuanyuan advanced very smoothly. The Nascent Soul looks just like Yuanyuan, and now Yuanyuan feels very comfortable on her body."

    After a pause, the little girl's small face showed cute baby fat, like grapes. The eyes are very bright.

    "Yuanyuan has become stronger, and she will protect everyone in the future."

    Yuanyuan's words could have been taken as a child's joke, but for some reason, it shocked the hearts of several people present.

    Yuanyuan has only been in the cultivation world for a year, but she has already become a Nascent Soul cultivator. Judging from Yuanyuan's cultivation speed, it is only a matter of time before her cultivation surpasses them, and by then, Yuanyuan can indeed protect them.

    Several people's eyebrows and eyes are soft.

    Fenghua patted Yuanyuan's head, hummed softly, "I believe Yuanyuan will protect me in the future."

    Outside of Fuxian Island, contestants still have to compete, but those who come to see Yuanyuan are welcome. Not only the few elders who are close to Yuanyuan, but also others, the fact that Yuanyuan advanced to Nascent Soul can spread throughout the Qingyun sect in less than a day.

    As for Qing Yunzong, it should be possible to temporarily block the news, but how long can this news be blocked? I'm afraid it won't be closed for long.

    At that time, countless people will be curious about Yuanyuan's situation. In the cultivation world, there are still many places beyond the control of immortals, and Yuanyuan's situation is not very safe.

    But all of this is tacitly understood. Right now, Yuanyuan is still under everyone's care and concern, her smile pure and healing.

    It was only after the group of people left here that Ji Moyu had the time to ask Yuanyuan about some things alone, and about these, Ji Moyu didn't let Mu Fantian avoid them, and a huge barrier enveloped behind Fuxian Island.

    Ji Moyu asked Yuanyuan: "Is the inheritance Yuanyuan got this time from a senior of the same blood?"

    The reason why Ji Moyu suddenly asked this question was not in Yuanyuan's consideration. Little pendant, said: "The senior who passed on to me seems to be a panda." "

    She said, 'It's so difficult to wait for someone with the same blood in the lower world'."

    When Yuanyuan said this, she didn't think carefully about it. The meaning of the words, children seldom think too much about things, but Ji Moyu is different, as long as it is an adult who is a little more careful, he can hear the hidden meaning in this sentence.

    Besides, this person is Ji Moyu.

    The lower realm, the same two words, means that this senior has the same bloodline as Yuanyuan, and is a person from the upper realm.

    Ji Moyu's eyes moved.

    There are three thousand in the lower realm, but there is only one in the upper realm, and only that one person in the upper realm can say the word lower realm.

    Ji Moyu is a fairy, even in the upper realm, he has a good status, so he knows a lot of things, for example, in the upper realm, there are many races of spirit beasts, but the spirit beasts in the upper realm should be called divine beasts. In addition to the beasts of the upper realm, the beasts of the upper realm are not beasts in the conventional sense.

    Like the human race and the demon race, they are races with independent personalities and rights.

    The Yaozu is also included in these races, and they have a large number of people, and there are even more hermits who live in seclusion all the year round.

    If Yuan Yuan's blood came from the upper realm, rather than the panda beast in that small world, then Yuan Yuan's flying speed of cultivation would have a particularly reasonable explanation.

    As I said before, the beasts of the upper realm are divine beasts.

    If Yuanyuan comes from the upper realm, she is also a divine beast. Although she fell into that small world for unknown reasons, she is also a divine beast. She was born with a divine body, so she should be a god when she was born. Perhaps her cultivation in the lower realm should not be called It is not for practice, but to restore the strength that Yuanyuan should have.

    This is just a guess, but it is already the most reasonable guess.

    Ji Moyu didn't know that there was a race of pandas in the upper world, perhaps because this race was also a hermit race, and their appearance did not flow to the outside world.

    Ji Moyu doesn't know everything.

    "So that's it. I remember Yuanyuan said that this space is a space where people can live. Can you let me go in and have a look?"

    Mu Fantian was also listening at the side. He has the inheritance left to him in the previous life, yes Knowing a lot about the upper world, his thoughts are similar to Ji Moyu's. Hearing what Ji Moyu said, he hurriedly followed.

    "I want to go too."

    Yuanyuan has always been generous, and she nodded happily when she heard the words, "Then Yuanyuan will go in too."

    After frowning and thinking about how to bring people into the space, in the blink of an eye, the three people who were in place The person disappeared instantly, appearing in a round space.

    This space is quite spacious. In addition to the small wooden house, the small courtyard full of flowers outside can also be called large. The Touching Tree took root here, and when Yuanyuan came in, he shook the branches and leaves happily.

    Ji Moyu was also surprised for a moment when he saw the Touching Tree.

    The Touching Tree is a sacred tree, and even in the upper realm, it is a rare treasure. Yuanyuan told Ji Moyu that she picked up a small tree that could fly and liked her very much, and put it in the space. The little tree that Yuan said was actually a tree of touch.

    But this surprise was only for a moment, Ji Moyu never relied on external force to advance, and this kind of treasure didn't attract him much.

    He continued to look at the space that belonged to Yuanyuan, and his first impression was that the spiritual power here was very abundant. There was a small puddle next to the tree, which was the spiritual water allocated by Yuanyuan, and the small seeds took root in it. .

    Ji Moyu saw that this was Shengling Jinglian, so she was only silent for a while this time.

    He has a better understanding of Yuanyuan's luck.

    Looking at the small courtyard outside, Ji Moyu can see many things. For example, although these flowers and plants are not spiritual plants, they seem to have been with some spiritual objects for a long time. Practice is of great benefit.

    For example, this small wooden house looks simple, but the wood used is a rare sacred wood in the upper world, and there is a hidden Taoist rhyme on it. This wooden house has been carefully carved, and the Tao on it is very good for Yuanyuan.

    Ji Moyu looked around outside, and then asked Yuanyuan to lead him into the wooden house.

    This wooden house is not small at all, and the space after entering is a bit more spacious than imagined. In addition to the simple decoration of the main room and some treasures placed, Ji Moyu noticed that in the room behind the inherited treasures, there is another darkroom.

    Seeing this dark room, Ji Moyu paused before going in, then looked at Yuanyuan with a gentle voice.

    "Yuanyuan, go in and see what's there."

    Since it's a dark room, maybe there's something that you don't want outsiders to see, and Yuanyuan is the inheritor, so it's perfect for her to go and see first.

    Yuanyuan nodded, she was not surprised to have this dark room, because it was in the inheritance.

    But Yuanyuan, her curiosity is sometimes on and off, just like her diligence is also on and off. She has never entered this dark room once.

    At this point she was a little curious.

    The little girl moved carefully into the dark room.

    Then the light flashed, and after seeing the scene clearly, Yuanyuan opened her eyes wide.

    There are three walls in this dark room, a huge panda statue is hung on one wall, this panda is different from others, it looks solemn and majestic, and a pair of panda eyes are shining with the light of wisdom.

    There are a few words written on the painting.

    The posture of the patriarch.

    Yuanyuan looked and looked, and then looked at the other two walls, these two walls were painted with pandas of various colors, lying, sitting, eating, sleeping, playing, young and old of.

    It wasn't the first time Yuanyuan saw so many gestures of the same family, but it was the first time she saw so many portraits, and she was amazed.

    "Wow!"

    Naiyin's simple exclamation is also very cute.

    She said to Ji Moyu and Mu Fantian who were still outside: "There are a lot of portraits here, come and take a look."

    Hearing Yuanyuan's words, the two came in. When they came in, they were shocked by the panda portraits in the room down.

    The author has something to say:

    This third watch is likely to be Schrödinger’s watch, because I’m super sleepy

    , or I’ll do it again tomorrow (crying loudly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
79K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
50K 737 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...