Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 71

438 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71 Yuanyuan Wants to Learn the Sword

    Yuanyuan obviously couldn't understand the relationship between everyone's smiles and the head's almost flushed face. She was holding hundreds of flowers in her short hands, and she used her spiritual power because she couldn't hold them.

    At this moment, it looked like flowers were hugging Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan poked her head out, and shouted at the sect leader and the elder, "Help Yuanyuan, she can't carry it anymore."

    So the two laughing at each other quickly looked at Yuanyuan, bowed their heads and hurriedly hugged Yuanyuan. bouquet.

    Yuanyuan looked at the petals that fell on the ground with some distress, first looked at the disciples in the first row, took out one of the colorful flowers, and handed it to him.

    "This is for my brother. Yuanyuan thinks that this little blue flower is very suitable for my brother."

    Then they distributed them one by one.

    It's amazing, Yuanyuan is still young, I don't really remember everyone's names, but I remember their personalities and preferences, so although I don't know the language of flowers, I don't know how to use them, but I choose flowers for everyone based on my feeling.

    Some of them will inevitably get repeated types of flowers, but it is very suitable for them.

    After finally distributing the flowers, Yuanyuan wiped off her sweat and was very satisfied to see each of the disciples took the flowers.

    "Yuanyuan's gifts are finished!"

    Satisfaction and joy could be heard in the little milk's voice.

    ...

    A few days after returning to the sect, Yuanyuan went to greet everyone she knew.

    In the past few days, although Mu Fantian didn't go to the school, he has adapted well in the sect. When Yuanyuan finished her lecture and returned to Fuxian Island, she saw Ji Moyu teaching Mu Fantian's sword moves.

    The youthful-looking Xianzun lowered his brows and eyes, and his voice was clear and patient.

    "In this way, raise your hand a little higher, swing your sword quickly, steadily, and don't shake..."

    Even though Mu Fantian forgot Ji Moyu's teaching after his reincarnation, Ji Moyu did not forget it, and now he is just teaching it again, because he has experience, and the teaching progress is faster.

    When Yuanyuan came back and saw it, Mu Fantian had already learned the first form of this sword move, and then only needed to adjust and practice.

    Seeing Yuanyuan approaching, both master and apprentice subconsciously stopped their movements.

    Ji Moyu smiled, "Yuanyuan is back?"

    "Yuanyuan is back."

    Yuanyuan answered Ji Moyu's words, looked at the wooden sword in Mu Fantian's hand for practice, and looked at Ji Moyu again, "Yuanyuan The circle needs a sword!"

    The little girl looks cute and smart, she is a little shorter than Mu Fantian, and she looks like she is not as tall as a sword.

    But Ji Moyu would never ignore Yuanyuan's demands, and thought that Yuanyuan would want it in advance, so he took out a smaller wooden sword and gave it to Yuanyuan.

    When Yuanyuan took the wooden sword, she even touched Yuanyuan's head.

    Ji Moyu said: "There is no sword in Yuanyuan's training direction, but there is nothing wrong with learning it. If you want to learn, I will let your brother Fantian teach you." What Ji Moyu taught Mu Fantian was only

    basic sword moves for the time being, so Yuanyuan There is nothing wrong with learning.

    "Okay."

    Yuanyuan excitedly held the hilt of her small wooden sword.

    "Brother Xiuming that Yuanyuan met this time is the one who uses a sword. Brother Xiuming is very handsome."

    Before Mu Fantian could speak to Yuanyuan, he tilted his head and played a simple trick with the wooden sword in his hand. The sword flower successfully attracted Yuanyuan's attention.

    The little girl's eyes are quite bright.

    "What is this?"

    "It's just a little gimmick. It looks good. If Yuanyuan likes it, I can teach you."

    Mu Fantian said with a serious face, and he really looked like a senior.

    "Yuanyuan wants to learn!"

    The two children were talking, and Ji Moyu stepped aside at some point, looking at them, with a slight curve on his lips, a little smile in his eyes, looking leisurely and happy.

    It's just that all of a sudden, I don't know what to think of, and the smile disappeared, and it was filled with thoughts and contemplation instead.

    Ji Moyu couldn't let go of the scenes he saw in those days. Just like Mu Fantian's considerations, all his thoughts were because Ji Moyu didn't know why Mu Fantian became like that.

    Yuanyuan's movement with the sword was a bit clumsy, so Mu Fantian first corrected Yuanyuan's posture with the sword.

    Perhaps because she really has no talent in this area, Yuanyuanxue's speed is not much different from that of a normal person. When the posture is almost corrected, the little girl's reader will make a grunting noise.

    Yuanyuan looked at Mu Fantian, her big grape-like eyes were innocent.

    "Yuanyuan is hungry."

    Mu Fantian: "..."

    He put away the sword, pinched the little girl's face, "What would Yuanyuan want to eat?"

    "Yuanyuan wants to eat, bamboo, and sesame dumplings. "

    Mu Fantian was listening normally, and when he heard the sesame dumplings, he couldn't help but look at Yuanyuan more, obviously thinking of Yuanyuan's body, couldn't help laughing.

    "Why does Yuanyuan eat herself?"

    "Huh? What eats herself?"

    The little girl was puzzled for a moment, but before Mu Fantian could answer, she withdrew her attention from this small question, took Mu Fantian's hand with her little hand, He stared straight at the food laid out in the temple.

    "It's time to eat!"

    As he said that, he pulled Mu Fantian, his short legs twitched quickly, and rushed to the dining table.

    Ji Moyu hugged Yuanyuan to the stool and sat down, then looked at Mu Fantian.

    Mu Fantian put on a sullen face and didn't ask Ji Moyu to help. Instead, he put his hands on the stool and sat on the stool smoothly. His behavior and personality are the same as not relying on others.

    Even if this person seems to know him very well.

    Ji Moyu also sat down beside Yuanyuan, "This is sent by someone. Although you have already bigu, you are still young, you should eat some food." Then he looked

    at Mu Fantian, his clear eyes seemed to see through everything in the world .

    "You have been reincarnated for many calamities, but in my opinion, you don't have any calamities to go through. Therefore, in Qingyun Sect, eat what you should eat and use what you should use. If there are difficulties that you can't solve by yourself, Remember to tell me."

    Mu Fantian's eyes moved.

    Grandpa had told him and said that he shouldn't be in disaster, but he just came into this world as a loner, which was unreasonable, and he couldn't see through it, so he was adopted and taken care of.

    There are very few things Yuanyuan doesn't understand now, and now she is working diligently on her meal while raising her eyes to listen to what they are saying.

    At this time, the voice was muffled, nodding in agreement, the little girl looked extremely cute.

    "You can also tell Yuanyuan that Yuanyuan will help Brother Brahma."

    The little girl looked confused, but most of the time what she said and did was very comforting.

    Mu Fantian picked up a piece of meat for her.

    Sesame dumplings are served as a snack, which cannot be served at this time.

    Then Mu Fantian said: "I will."

    Why? Will he tell Yuanyuan, or will he even tell Ji Moyu?

    The answer was vague, but Yuanyuan didn't think about it so much, and Mu Fantian and Ji Moyu tacitly skipped this topic.

    Ji Moyu said: "In a few days, there will be competitions for new disciples. There will be more activities of this kind in the future. After the internal competitions, there will be friendship matches, which will be lively for a while."

    Ji Moyu said: "If you are interested, you can also participate."

    Although to the new disciples, the cultivation of Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian can be regarded as bullying.

    When Yuanyuan heard this, she raised her head vigilantly, then lowered her head weakly, and said her thoughts obediently, "The Immortal Master said that you can't bully others. Yuanyuan is stronger than your brothers and sisters, so you can't bully them." That's right

    . , up to now, Yuanyuan already knows that she is better than the new disciples.

    After all, under the influence of ears and eyes, Yuanyuan understands almost the difference in realm, so she naturally knows that her late-stage Golden Core cultivation is already one of the best compared to those disciples.

    "Then it's not bad to go and have a look, Yuanyuan should have never seen a competition between people."

    Speaking of this, Yuanyuan's ears perked up, and the bell on her hairband jingled, she said happily: "That Yuanyuan Yuanyuan wants to see!"

    Mu Fantian tilted his head, looking at Yuanyuan with his eyes slightly lowered.

    "Then I'll go and have a look."

    Mu Fantian has of course seen those people compete. The reason why he is so much more mature than his peers is that his temperament is one thing and his knowledge is another.

    Surviving outside, he has seen many fights, between humans and humans, between humans and monsters, between humans and demons, between demons, or other species.

    But Mu Fantian had never met the disciples of the Immortal Sect, so what would it be like in a competition.

    He looked at Ji Moyu and asked his own question.

    "What does the competition between the disciples of the Immortal Sect look like?"

    Ji Moyu smiled when he heard this.

    "Wonderful and pleasing to the eye, hidden murderous intentions."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 2.3K 12
-Originally from Ao3- WROTE BY: monochrome_dragons #1 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 (𝟷-𝟷𝟸-𝟸𝟷)🎉 --- Draco Malfoy has had quite enough of living up to his...
97.8K 1.3K 156
https://m.shubaow.net/112/112857/ Author: Shixingcao Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-03-19 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished 570...
2.2K 53 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
1.2M 58K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...