Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 65

447 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 65 Meeting the Formation

    But anyway, the importance of Yuanyuan is self-evident.

    Everyone looked at Yuanyuan for a moment, Yuanyuan also scratched her head, and answered the words of the golden pheasant demon.

    "It's just that she is intelligent. Yuanyuan doesn't know how to do it. These monsters seem to like Yuanyuan's appearance very much. When they see Yuanyuan, they become obedient." Yuanyuan thought back, and

    suddenly Thinking of something, he said with some confusion: "It seems to be because of... Yuanyuan's bloodline talent?"

    Just like Congwu has the bloodline of Nine-Tailed Fox, he has some bloodline talent that belongs to the bloodline of Nine-Tailed Fox, it seems As long as it is a divine beast, it will have blood talent. Thinking of this, Yuanyuan is a little confused.

    Could Yuanyuan be a divine beast?

    This question is destined to be unknown to Yuanyuan now.

    The golden pheasant finally stopped a little bit of excitement belatedly, but its eyes were still shining.

    He remembered his oath, but it doesn't matter, when Yuanyuan's secret is revealed to the public, she can use this ability well, right? By then, won't the monster disappear sooner or later?

    With this in mind, Yuanyuan's already good attitude became even better.

    After the monster left, the group continued walking after a short rest. Only then did someone remember to ask Xiao Lu and the others.

    "What good thing did you get before?"

    Hearing this, several people looked at each other, and finally Xiao Lu said, "It's a ninth-level spiritual plant. I haven't seen it before, so I don't know what it's useful for. Jie Lingzhi, it must be a treasure, so I took it with me.

    Zhan Ziyu nodded, "This Lingzhi smells so good, I almost wanted to swallow it raw. "

    As he thought of something, he glanced angrily at the two little monsters next to him, "The guardian monster next to the ninth-level Lingzhi must not be weak, we dare not go head-to-head with that monster, just looking for an opportunity to steal it Ling Zhi left. "

    Unexpectedly, these two little monsters took advantage of the chaos to rob, and almost took the lives of the three of them away.

    The weasel demon refused to accept it, and pouted his neck and said, "We had been eyeing this treasure for a long time, but you took advantage of the loopholes to get it. We want it too, so why can't we snatch it?

    " , although it is a bit immoral, but when encountering such a thing, those who can hold back and not grab are all real gentlemen.

    Zhan Ziyu snorted, "If my skills were not as good as others and someone else took them, I wouldn't go for it, unless it was when we were robbing the ownership of this treasure together, I would fight for it no matter what." This is

    normal The concept of morality.

    The weasel monster knew that he couldn't say anything about Zhan Ziyu, and that he was still the other party's subordinate at this time, so he kept his mouth shut.

    Yuanyuan was very ignorant of the conversations of these adults, but after thinking for a long time, she tilted her head and looked at Mu Fantian who was beside her with an indifferent face.

    "Brother Fantian, it seems immoral to steal other people's things, right?"

    Mu Fantian was asked suddenly. He was a child after all, so he still had no idea about such things. In his concept, if you like it, you want it. It seemed that there was nothing wrong, but when he turned his head and saw the round and clear eyes, Mu Fantian hesitated for some reason.

    Ghostly nodded.

    "Immoral."

    Seeing what Mu Fantian said, Yuanyuan nodded affirmatively.

    "I know, it's not right, Yuanyuan doesn't rob other people's things."

    Yuanyuan didn't ask Mu Fantian if he would rob, but just thought about what Mu Fantian said, and decided, "Brother Fantian is a good person, so he must I won't steal other people's things."

    Mu Fantian: "..."

    He wanted to say maybe, but looking at the round and bright eyes, he swallowed the words in his mouth and nodded.

    "Won't."

    The little girl jumped up and down happily, but she didn't know what she was happy about.

    In this brand-new secret realm of the Purple Mansion, the more people walk, the more they can notice that there is something different, not only the wild monster plants and monsters, but also the treasures of heaven and earth, just the wonderful formation formed naturally, all the way. Come, they have seen two of them.

    The reason why it is said to be wonderful is because none of them in the group can understand it.

    You know, even if there is no one who knows how to fight, the other people have practiced for decades and hundreds of years, and they can see a little bit of the way, but the few people they meet on the road seem to know nothing.

    There is a stone gate behind a formation, and they can all feel that there is a treasure in it, but since they don't understand it and can't break through it, it means they have no chance.

    Everyone knew this truth, but it was still unavoidable to feel a pity.

    So after going around for a while, several people turned back and stared at the formation.

    But if you don't understand it, you just don't understand it, and it's useless to stare at the flowers.

    After using brute force to break the door, or using methods such as breaking the formation to no avail, they all wrote down their anger.

    At a time like this, even Yuanyuan can't do anything, after all, she can't touch these dead things with affinity.

    But at this moment, the shadow of the red robe flashed in the corner of everyone's eyes.

    The young man in a red robe walked over slowly, with a slight smile.

    A flash of inspiration flashed in Yuanyuan's little head. Looking at the boy, she shouted, "This is the young master of the Tianji Sect, Yuanyuan remembers." The moment he said this, he

    caught the boy's eyes, and he said, "Yuanyuan Good memory, my name is Bai Wusi, it seems that you are stumped by this formation?"

    After talking, he turned to the people present, and his eyes were on the three monsters including Cong Wu He lingered for a while, and finally looked away as if nothing had happened.

    Huai Xiuming shrugged and said helplessly, "If you don't come, we will give up."

    After all, it couldn't be broken through, so continuing to be here would also be heart-wrenching.

    Hearing this, Bai Wusi looked at this natural formation thoughtfully, and then an unconcealable astonishment flashed in his eyes, "Wonderful, really wonderful."

    He looked at it for a long time before he was reluctant to part with it. He moved his eyes away and looked at Huai Xiuming, "I can break through this time, but it will take some time." The

    reason why I looked at Huai Xiuming was also because, after all, they were all high-spirited young people with an easy-going personality. The two had known each other before, and they hit it off quite well, so they could be regarded as friends.

    Huai Xiuming smiled and said: "It's good if it can be broken, I want to see what treasure is inside."

    Seeing that Bai Wusi started to break the formation, Yuanyuan looked at Huai Xiuming, and the milk voice said innocently: " This brother has white in his name, but he wears red."

    Speaking of red, Yuanyuan thought of the glamorous Fenghua, and tilted her head, "But the red that this brother wears is different from that of Sister Fenghua. Well."

    If there is any difference, Fenghua is flamboyant and flamboyant.

    And the young man tends to be more free and easy. Wearing red clothes, although he is cheerful, he has a sense of humility, just like a handsome young man, good-looking but restrained.

    The ingenious fusion of contradictory feelings in a person gave him a very unique temperament.

    Huai Xiuming heard the words and nodded, "Wusi likes red, not white."

    Huai Xiuming looked down at his clothes, "I really like white, but it's not just white."

    " Yuanyuan likes both black and white!"

    Yuanyuan thought about her own body, and said happily: "But Yuanyuan likes any color, the blue color of Qingyunzong is also very beautiful, and there are also blue, purple, pink..."

    Yuanyuan At such a young age, Yuanyuan is not at all ambiguous when counting the colors. She paused and paused, very happy, "Yuanyuan likes everything."

    As long as it looks good, I like it.

    Therefore, Huai Xiuming took another look at Yuanyuan, and then smiled, "You'll like it at such a young age."

    While they were chatting, Bai Wusi was also earnestly breaking the formation. Continuously lost in the air, and then formed an obscure pattern, and finally was thrown into the formation.

    The formation also kept flickering because of this.

    Breaking the formation is like solving a math problem. If the most critical point is not found, or the formation itself does not have a direct hit point, you can only find a thread and break the formation interlockingly. If it is not right at all, one step will be wrong.

    Therefore, it took Bai Wusi a lot of time to break through this formation.

    But fortunately, since he is a master of formations, this difficulty is doomed to be impossible for him.

    After a while, the light of the formation flickered, and then it shattered into light spots and disappeared.

    Bai Wusi put away the picture stone that he didn't know when to put aside, and nodded secretly.

    "This formation is very typical, and the disciples can break it when they go back."

    The words were very familiar, like the devil's words uttered by a high school teacher, which made Huai Xiuming look at Bai Wusi a little more complicated.

    Behind the formation is a dark and naturally formed cave corridor. Before discussing who should lead the battle, everyone looked at the two subordinate monsters in unison.

    The weasel demon was the first to bear the brunt again.

    So under everyone's earnest gaze, the weasel demon was the first to enter the cave with a sad and indignant expression.

    The rest of the people followed together, Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian were protected in the middle, and Congwu fell to the end.

    The corridor is comfortable and dark, and the naturally formed cave is not only dark, but also has a universe inside, so after turning a corner, there is no light in the cave.

    A few people can only take out the lighting beads.

    I thought that this kind of forward movement would continue for a while, but after walking for only a quarter of an hour, the surrounding environment suddenly became spacious, and a shining light shone in front of my eyes.

    Taking a closer look, this light came from a puddle in front of him.

    In the small pool, several beautiful lotus flowers are brewing. The lotus flowers are slightly shining, and the water color reflects this light very brightly, so it seems that the cave is also very bright.

    Feng Yan's eyes froze.

    "This lotus looks familiar..."

    Although she couldn't remember the name of the lotus at the moment, Feng Yan remembered the function of the lotus very clearly.

    "This flower has the effect of stimulating the potential of children or spirit beasts who have not yet started to practice, and improving their talents."

    This promotion of talents refers to all the talents that everyone is familiar with. Therefore, this spiritual plant is usually Sell ​​sky-high prices.

    Hearing this, Wu Ling had a flash of inspiration in her mind, and said, "This is Shengling Jinglian."

    In fact, when Feng Yan said the effect of these words, everyone present had already remembered what kind of spiritual plant it was. Things have a price but no market, and there are often many people who want them. After all, they are also Lingzhi who has been fired to become famous in the cultivation world.

    Bai Wusi said: "This kind of lotus usually only grows in pure spiritual water."

    As he spoke, Bai Wusi looked at the translucent spiritual water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 113 10
Choi Risa transmigrated into her favorite series novel, the 'Saintess' Tale'. A villainess like other stories? Nope. A cannon fodder? Not that eithe...
1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
163K 1.7K 28
"He turns his hand slightly as he looks in my eyes and runs his thumb just above my knee feeling my soft skin." In a world where humans have mates...