Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 60

469 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 60 Leaving the Land of Inheritance

    Even Yuanyuan, the current owner of this land of inheritance, is unaware of this situation.

    Until a pendant in the shape of Yuanyuan's body popped out, and in a short time, sucked the wooden house and the garden outside into it, and finally fell slowly into Yuanyuan's palm.

    It was only when Yuanyuan realized that she looked at Mu Fantian, and explained in a childish and serious voice: "It has become a space, a large space that can live in people."

    Mu Fantian's eyes flickered.

    The space that Yuanyuan mentioned can be inhabited requires someone who has mastered the laws of space to a certain extent to be able to refine it. In the world of cultivation, there are only a handful of such players.

    Ordinary storage bags are only made of materials that can capture the space.

    At the same time, on the other side, Cong Wu paused, and while feeling the blood in his body being purified, he also felt Yuanyuan's aura.

    He stopped and immediately made Feng Yan and the others look at him, and Cong Wu said to Feng Yan: "I can feel where Yuanyuan is, let's go find her first." Feng Yan's eyes lit up immediately,

    even Wu Ling and Huai Xiuming on the side seemed a little surprised, Feng Yan said: "Go quickly, I'll wait for you here." Cong Wu nodded slightly, turned his

    footsteps, and disappeared in place with a flash of light in his eyes, looking for round.

    As for Yuanyuan, after getting the inheritance, the little girl and the little boy hesitated for a while, then chose to walk in one direction, and the surrounding became a dense forest again, and there was no intimate road. Yuanyuan walked and looked at the newly acquired inheritance.

    Before Mu Fantian asked about her bloodline, it wasn't because the little girl was trying to be tricky, but because the information about her bloodline in the inheritance was just a few bright characters: unspeakable.

    Yuanyuan herself is not dissatisfied with this phenomenon. The little girl is open-minded and won't get entangled in such trivial matters.

    It made Mu Fantian a little curious.

    But Mu Fantian knew that since it was unspeakable, it was unspeakable, and after the unspeakable things were said, nothing good would ever happen.

    Seeing Yuanyuan's innocent and ignorant face, Mu Fantian smiled, and reached out to pat her head again.

    After recovering, Mu Fan realized that he actually thought Yuanyuan was cute.

    The dark forest is not easy to walk in, especially the two children who are walking are not as tall as the waist of an adult, it seems that the dark forest will swallow them up in the next moment.

    When rushing from Wuwu, she saw a boy who was a head taller than her beside Yuanyuan, and immediately became vigilant.

    Not because of anything else, but because Cong Wu couldn't see clearly the child's cultivation.

    Can't even tell his race.

    However, Yuanyuan seemed to be in a very relaxed state, and it was preliminarily judged that Yuanyuan was not in danger, so Cong Wu landed in front of Yuanyuan.

    Cong Wu suddenly appeared, and the reactions of the two children were also different. Mu Fantian instantly became vigilant, but Yuanyuan was pleasantly surprised.

    "Congwu, are you here? Sister Feng Yan, brother Xiuming, and Ah Ling?"

    Congwu glanced at Mu Fantian again, and said, "They are in the center of the secret realm, there is no danger, wait for me to take you to find them "

    Finally asked: "This is?"

    Yuanyuan remembered that Congwu and Mu Fantian had never met before, so she introduced seriously: "This is Brother Fantian, who was the apprentice of the Immortal Venerable in his previous life, and this is Congwu, He is Yuanyuan's good friend."

    After speaking, Yuanyuan tilted her head and thought for a while, and then said happily, "Brother Brahma is also Yuanyuan's good friend."

    After knowing what a friend means, Yuanyuan happily discovered that , In fact, she also has friends.

    Knowing that the other party has a good relationship with Yuanyuan, the senior and junior finally let go of their guard a little bit.

    Cong Wu asked, "Where is Yuanyuan planning to go?"

    As for the chance, after seeing Yuanyuan and feeling the more pure aura in her body, Congwu knew that Yuanyuan must have gained a lot this trip, and even the power of Congwu's bloodline became more pure some.

    Yuanyuan shook her head and said she didn't know, "Yuanyuan didn't know where Congwu and Sister Fengyan were, so she followed Brother Fantian."

    Hearing this, Congwu looked at Mu Fantian.

    Although it is difficult to know the details of this child, the Yaozu are sensitive to the breath, from Wu can sense that such a child is by no means a simple kindness, nor is it a simple child like Yuanyuan.

    Because of this, Cong Wu was wary of Mu Fantian at first sight.

    Mu Fantian knew what Congwu wanted to ask, and said, "I wanted to take Yuanyuan to the center of the secret realm, and watch the ten thousand Taos sing in unison in a few days." With more

    inheritances in the Zifu secret realm, there will be more Taos included. , this chorus of ten thousand ways is the way of the great powers who left the inheritance here. They will sing together on the big square in the center of the secret realm three months after the opening of the secret realm. good time.

    If there is a chance, it is not impossible to break through when all the roads are singing together.

    Hearing this, he relaxed a little from his red face.

    Taking a closer look at the direction the two of them were traveling in, it was the direction of the center of the secret realm, so I felt relieved.

    "Let me take you there, it will be a little difficult to walk alone."

    Yuanyuan has no objection, and Mu Fantian has no objection if he doesn't have to walk by himself, so Cong Wu hugged Yuanyuan, led Mu Fantian with spiritual power, and went to find it together. Feng Yan and others.

    When walking, Yuanyuan reacted belatedly.

    "Isn't the All Dao Qiming opening in three months?"

    Although the passage of time can't be felt in the inheritance, no matter what, it shouldn't be close to three months.

    The reason why Yuanyuan knew that it took three months was because of her inheritance memory.

    Congwu nodded, "As soon as you disappeared, you disappeared for nearly three months."

    For these three months, anyone who cared about Yuanyuan would have felt restless, if it hadn't been for Congwu and Yuanyuan There is a connection between them, I can feel that Yuanyuan is still very well, Feng Yan and the others are afraid that they can't wait to find Yuanyuan.

    After Yuanyuan heard this, Yishun was confused, and there was some stupidity in his grape-like eyes.

    "That Yuanyuan stayed at the inheritance place for three months."

    Yuanyuan herself didn't realize it, but accepting the inheritance of a great power from the upper world and absorbing so much spiritual energy is not an easy task. Three months, nothing more than normal.

    Just as Cong Wu wanted to explain to Yuanyuan, Mu Fantian spoke up.

    "The flow of time in the place of inheritance is different from the outside, and the time it takes to accept the inheritance is not short, three months is normal."

    Yuanyuan nodded and said obediently: "Yuanyuan knows."

    Cong Wu said Then he glanced at Mu Fantian again, for some reason, seeing him was always slightly uncomfortable.

    But after all, he is an old fox who has lived for thousands of years, so this displeasure is buried in his heart, and he doesn't show it at all.

    At least Yuanyuan didn't notice it at all.

    Knowing that she will see her good friends again, the little girl smiled sweetly and happily, and her soft and waxy face seemed to be able to brew honey.

    It is rare for Mu Fantian to see Yuanyuan so happy.

    When Yuanyuan was with him, even though he looked heartless and happy, and his smile was sweet and cute, but Mu Fantian could tell that the happiness at that time was not as happy as it is now.

    Thinking of this, the little boy stretched out his hand and grabbed Yuanyuan's face.

    Turning Yuanyuan's attention to herself very smoothly, Mu Fantian asked, "Does Yuanyuan like you, Sister Feng Yan and the others?"

    "Very much!"

    Yuanyuan answered without hesitation, but it made Congwu look at Mu Fantian, wondering why he would ask this question.

    Mu Fantian asked again: "Who do Yuanyuan like very much?"

    This question was a bit difficult for Yuanyuan's little head, and the little girl stretched out her soft and tender hands, counting on her fingers.

    "Xianzun, Sister Fengyan, Sister Fenghua, Sect Leader, Ling Xiao, Qi Niannian, Great Elder, Brother Brahma, Congwu, Brother Xiuming, A Ling, Brother Xiao Lu..." I don’t know if I don’t count, but I’m scared when I count them

    . With a jump, the people who counted didn't notice it, and the faces of the two listening, not only Cong Wu but also Mu Fantian, became a little subtle, until Yuanyuan had finished counting, and her ten fingers were no longer enough. .

    The little girl raised her eyes and said happily: "That's all Yuanyuan likes!"

    As she spoke the words of King Hai, her eyes were innocent and clear.

    Even Cong Wu couldn't hold back, and rubbed Yuanyuan's head with some force, smiling very "happy."

    "Yuanyuan likes so many people."

    Mu Fantian pinched Yuanyuan's face, feeling It felt quite good, and she squeezed it again, "It's an honor to be liked by Yuanyuan."

    Unfortunately, Yuanyuan didn't hear the yin and yang in the two people's words, and she was a little embarrassed by the compliment, and buried her face.

    "Not anymore~"

    While speaking, Cong Wu had already brought Yuanyuan and Mu Fantian to the central square, and Feng Yan and the others were a little surprised and happy when they saw Yuanyuan.

    "Yuanyuan is back?"

    "Did you get a chance?"

    "Having been away for so long, do you miss us?"

    Yuanyuan replied one after another, "Yuanyuan is back! There is a chance, a great chance, Yuanyuan can I miss you."

    At such a young age, he coaxed his brothers and sisters into obedience and joy with a sweet mouth.

    Only then did someone finally notice Mu Fantian, Huai Xiuming hesitated, and looked at Cong Wu.

    "This is?"

    Mu Fantian said, "I'm Mu Fantian, Yuanyuan's senior brother."

    As soon as the words Mu Fantian came out, Huai Xiuming's face became especially cold for some reason. Blowing his hair feathers flying.

    But after the last sentence fell, the coldness melted a lot, Huai Xiuming smiled and said: "Brahma, this name is crazy enough." The author has something to say: the

    second

    is difficult, Wan Geng may be released in two days (bushi)

    and escaped with a guilty conscience

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 57 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...
54.1K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
53.6K 894 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
79K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...