Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 55

480 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 55 Wu Ling is not a sister, but a friend

    Wu Ling paused after saying that sentence, she thought a lot, but she didn't know how to speak for a moment.

    She remembered that when Huai Xiuming had just been apprenticed to a teacher when she was a child, the little boy smiled brightly and said to her: "You are Wu Ling, right? Now that I have become a disciple of the master, I can also be called your elder brother. From now on, I will be called Wu Ling." Let me cultivate my brother."

    The scene at that time seems to be still in front of my eyes, but suddenly, a hundred years have passed.

    Wu Ling finally spoke, and she asked, "Brother Xiuming, have you ever liked me?"

    Hearing this question, even Huai Xiuming lost his smile on his face, just because of such a question, he shouldn't be smiling.

    "No."

    Huai Xiuming's answer can be called ruthless, so neat that people will no longer have any illusions, but if there is no idea about such a thing, then it should be ruthless.

    The girl's tears rolled down even more. Even Huai Xiuming looked at Wu Ling like this, somewhat at a loss, "Don't cry, if you don't know, you think I'm bullying you.

    " Me."

    Wu Ling's voice was choked up, and she wiped away her tears forcefully, "If you never liked me, you should have told me earlier, why did you let me think about it for so long, and caused me to fall into a delusional state, and I could not improve my cultivation for several years. "

    These words imply a bit of slander. The young man who is full of seeking truth has no love in his heart, and he didn't know that Wu Ling liked him early on.

    But Huai Xiuming could only take Wu Ling's words and say, "It's my fault, I should have made it clear to you earlier."

    Wu Ling stared at Huai Xiuming for a while, then turned her head angrily.

    "Let me be quiet, don't stay here anymore."

    Huai Xiuming hesitated a little, and while he was hesitating, he saw the small black and white figure from the corner of his eye, and his eyes lit up.

    "Why did Yuanyuan follow?"

    Huai Xiuming walked to Yuanyuan's side in two or three steps, and smiled again. He said, "Your elder sister Wuling doesn't want me here, can Yuanyuan accompany her?" The she he was talking about was naturally

    Wuling.

    Yuanyuan almost saw the whole process just now, with a little head, she made a swearing promise.

    "Yuanyuan will make sister Wuling happy!"

    Naturally, Huai Xiuming can't be completely relieved. After all, Yuanyuan is a cub, and Wuling is also half a child. However, in the current situation, if other people besides Yuanyuan Come to accompany Wu Ling, but Wu Ling is also unwilling to come.

    So after letting Yuanyuan stay here, Huai Xiuming had no choice but to leave.

    Yuanyuan watched Huai Xiuming walking away, and then turned her small head to look at Wu Ling. She blinked, walked over, and helped Wu Ling dry the tears on her face with her small hands.

    "Sister Wu Ling, don't be sad, turn around and help her sister hit him."

    He was referring to Huai Xiuming, and Wu Ling could understand it naturally. She saw Huai Xiuming's back walking away, and at this moment she felt that the cheeks belonged to Yuanyuan. Her little hands were warm, and for some reason, Wu Ling felt a lot relieved.

    "When I was young, I cried, and he wiped my tears like this."

    At that time, Huai Xiuming was only twelve or thirteen years old, and Wu Ling was even younger, about nine years old. Children should not know about love, but Wu Ling It's just keeping Huai Xiuming's love in mind, and when the love affair first opens, it will take root and sprout.

    Yuanyuan thought for a while, "Then Yuanyuan also wiped away sister Wuling's tears, maybe someone else will wipe away sister Wuling's tears, don't be sad.

    " Ling was taken aback for a moment.

    Wu Ling actually knew that Huai Xiuming's kindness to her was only due to the fact that the two grew up together, and their relationship was a little closer than that of other senior brothers and sisters, but not by much. All the concern was justified.

    Just like what Yuanyuan said about wiping tears, if you do it now, maybe you still have a little bit of intimacy, but when you were a child, there are not so many taboos.

    But when he grew up, Huai Xiuming didn't make any intimate behaviors that people would imagine.

    There was a slight smile on Wu Ling's face, "Thank you Yuanyuan, I see."

    It was just like others said, how stupid she was, falling into delusions for a man who had never cared for her, then No matter how good Huai Xiuming is, it's not worth it.

    Wu Ling was still very sad, tears rolled down as she spoke, she said: "Yuanyuan, after today, I won't like him anymore.

    " Wiping Wu Ling's tears with his sleeves, he stepped forward and hugged her.

    The voice of the little milk is not as crisp and gentle as before.

    "Sister Wuling is crying, it's good after crying."

    Yuanyuan's small body still has the milky fragrance that belongs to a cub, soft and warm. It is obvious that hugging makes people feel heart-melting, but at this time it is given to Wuling. Bell is greatly comforted.

    By the time Wuling and Yuanyuan returned, half an hour had passed.

    The atmosphere on the tea table can only be said to be quite harmonious, after all, except for Cong Wu, everyone is somewhat concerned about the two little ones outside.

    Seeing the two come back, Huai Xiuming looked at Wu Ling first.

    Everyone noticed that the little girl's eyes were still a little red, even though Xiao Lu and the others didn't know Wu Ling well, they couldn't help but take a look at Huai Xiuming.

    I sighed in my heart, masculinity misleads others.

    Originally, they came here to rest. After asking Wu Ling not to rest, the group set off again.

    The goal this time is Xuanling City, the second largest city after Qingcheng.

    Wu Ling sneaked down this time. After clarifying the matter with Huai Xiuming, she would naturally go home. There are two major sects around Xuanling City, namely Miaoyinmen and Qingshuangjianzong, and several minor sects.

    If Wu Ling wanted to go back, she would naturally go to Qingshuang Jianzong.

    As Feng Yan and the others wanted to travel around, Xuanling City, as the second largest city, was naturally one of them. As for Huai Xiuming, he made the little girl sad, so he was too embarrassed to run away by himself, so he had to send everyone back together. .

    ...

    Two days later, among the group, Wu Ling and Yuan Yuan walked in front, one big and one small, all wearing black dresses with bells on their bodies.

    Wu Ling changed her attitude two days ago and became very fond of Yuanyuan. She introduced her hometown to Yuanyuan.

    "Influenced by Miaoyinmen and Qingshuang Jianzong, Xuanling City is not only martial arts, but also loves singing and dancing, sword dancing, silk and bamboo, which is the most romantic." Speaking of

    her hometown, Wu Ling's eyes are full of light, and her face is full of joy . Love, come here, surrounded by bright colors, she is wearing a black dress but it does not look out of place, on the contrary, it is the most colorful stroke in the colorful.

    Although Yuanyuan is small, she seems to know how to appreciate beauty.

    The little girl's eyes are also bright, and her swarthy eyes seem to be able to illuminate everything here.

    "It's so beautiful here."

    Whether it's Qingcheng, it's so solemn in its prosperity, ethereal in its simplicity, and its temperament is mixed.

    But the beauty of Xuanling City is that it is colorful, and the beautiful scenery stimulates people's eyes and ears, as if they have invested in a gorgeous dream.

    One of Yuanyuan's hands was held by Wu Ling, and she looked at Wu Ling with bright eyes.

    "Yuanyuan likes this place too."

    Wu Ling smiled, "I know Yuanyuan has a vision."

    One big and one small, they don't treat each other like sisters, but like friends.

    Feng Yan watched, the light in her eyes changing.

    "When I saw it two days ago, I thought Wu Ling was not easy to get along with." "

    She is also a very good girl, and it is good to get along with Yuanyuan."

    Huai Xiuming said.

    Coming to Xuanling City, it was like Feng Yan and others were in Qingcheng. Many people knew Wu Ling and Huai Xiuming, and some people greeted them.

    Wu Ling was not as unreasonable as the first time they met, but greeted those people more lively and energetic.

    Obviously bringing Yuanyuan to Xuanling City, Wu Ling didn't want to go back immediately. She took Yuanyuan to see the largest dance hall in Xuanling City, and went to the lake to experience the night scene of Xuanling City, which is also brightly lit at night.

    After playing outside for another night, Wu Ling had to go back when the time came in the afternoon of the next day.

    At the foot of Qingshuang Jianzong, Wu Ling's eyes also became clear, unlike the first time when she saw Huai Xiuming, they were clear only when she saw Huai Xiuming.

    She said to Yuanyuan: "I've thought about it a lot these past two days, Yuanyuan, thank you for comforting me, I won't be bothered about such small things in the future."

    Wu Ling tilted her head and thought about it.

    "Don't call me sister Wuling anymore, call me Aling."

    Yuanyuan raised her head, pursed her mouth, "Aling."

    "Yuanyuan."

    Wuling smiled, "Only my father and mother call me Aling." I am Ah Ling, if I have a chance in the future, I will go and play with Yuanyuan."

    Huai Xiuming was still standing at the back, and Wu Ling looked like someone else in his eyes, he hadn't seen it for a long time, and seeing her now, she felt a little clear in her heart , he also laughed.

    "Wu Ling should be like this."

    She shouldn't just look at him.

    Hearing Huai Xiuming's murmur, Wu Ling looked at him, looked at him for a while, and suddenly smiled, "Brother Xiuming, I will also go to the Secret Realm of the Purple Mansion." After saying that, she took a few steps back, "We are going to be separated from

    Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan hasn't seen my skills yet, so I'll let you listen to my ringtone today."

    Yuanyuan watched Wuling's dress fluttering, and when she raised her hand, bells, big and small, gathered on her hand , became two tambourines.

    Wu Ling injected spiritual power, and the tambourine swayed in her hands.

    Because it wasn't an attack technique, but Wuling dedicated to Yuanyuan's performance, the ringtone was just nice, cheerful and lively, echoing at the foot of Qingshuang Sword Sect's mountain.

    Someone heard the familiar bell and looked down the mountain.

    "This is the ringtone of Senior Sister Wuling."

    "I haven't heard her ringtone for several years."

    "It's so nice."

    At the foot of the mountain, Yuanyuan also listened. Moving, as if realizing something that I had never realized before.

    The little girl was very supportive.

    "It sounds good."

    After the song was played, Wu Ling's smile became more lively and beautiful, her breath fluctuated, and suddenly climbed upwards, and her spiritual energy surged towards her.

    The people around were surprised, "Is this going to be advanced?"

    Wu Ling looked at Huai Xiuming, her eyes were somewhat as clear as Yuanyuan's, "I'm breaking my delusion.

    " Tell my father, I'm not as fragile as they think."

    After all, he is a disciple of Dazong, and he advanced at the foot of his own mountain. Wu Ling was originally at the peak of Yuanying's mid-stage, stuck for several years, and now he is broken. , is a matter of course.

    When the Qingshuang Sword Sect master heard the news and came, Wu Ling's advancement had come to an end.

    He could see through Wu Ling's situation at a glance, first surprised, then delighted.

    "

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, good! Good! As expected of my daughter, she should be so powerful!"

    He looked at the people around him, and wanted to ask why he was broken, but at a glance, he saw the girl who was the closest to Wuling. Yuanyuan snorted.

    "Isn't this transformed spirit beast the immortal's spiritual pet?"

    "Do you know what happened to Sister Wuling?"

    His original intention was to tease Yuanyuan, but seeing Yuanyuan shaking his head, his chubby face said firmly, "Wu Ling is not a sister, but Yuanyuan's friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 853 98
Xiao Xihe dressed as a female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect in Xianxia Wen. She was poisoned at the beginning and only had 30 days to live. She had t...
58.8K 759 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
36.6K 432 78
Wan Tong was bound by the "Corpse Collecting System" and travelled through various small worlds. Her mission is to use the big boss' white moonlight'...
78K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...