Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 42

641 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 42

    As the words fell, the so-called Jiaoxie's cultivation changed, nine fluffy fox tails stretched out behind him, and red lines appeared on his face, making the whole face look extraordinarily strange.

    After that, the wanton evil spirit finally made Zongmen Dazhen discover him, and the scene in the dense forest slowly changed.

    But just when the murderous intention first appeared, Jiaoxi leaped in the air, which was not far from the outer edge of the sect. This leap allowed him to fly out of the protection range of the sect's great formation.

    The head is no longer in the head hall, but Zi Zi went to the position of the big monster pretending to be a teacher at an extremely fast speed.

    Yuanyuan was in the arms of the headmaster, because she didn't know what happened, she was holding the hand of the headmaster and looking around in confusion.     Until she saw the big monster jumping up in the air, her eyes widened and she pointed a paw at the big monster. She looked surprised

    and said, "That person has such a big tail!"

As soon as he saw it, he speeded up instantly, and flew in front of the big monster in the blink of an eye.

    Spiritual power swarmed out of his body, attacking the big monster.

    The big demon's raised eyes were slightly bent, and the smile he showed was wicked and rampant. He lowered his voice and said, "Goodbye, Yuanyuan, I will come to play with you next time." The strength

    of the big demon is comparable to that of the master. , It must be a hard fight, and when other strongmen from the sect arrive, it will be a catch in the jar for him.

    The big demon flicked its tail, and flew several miles in a flash.

    A space crack appeared behind him, and before leaving, the big demon left a word.

    "Yuanyuan remember me, I am Congwu."

    Congwu.

    Yao doesn't have a surname. The name is a code name chosen by the elders or by oneself, and it can only be chosen according to one's own heart.

    There are many powerful monsters in the monster clan, and the head of a monster like Cong Wu has never heard of his name.

    The headmaster looked at the direction Cong Wu left, narrowed his eyes slightly, and murmured to himself, "Nanao."

    From Wu's bloodline, it is easy to see that it is a white fox with the bloodline of the nine-tailed fox. Now he has cultivated to seven tails, and when he reaches the nine-tailed level, he can evolve his bloodline and ascend to the upper realm.

    Yuanyuan finally regained some thoughts from her confusion, and she asked the master, "Master, Cong, is Congwu a demon?"

    Yuanyuan has been studying for so long, and has been instilled a lot of cultivation by the great elder. With the common sense of the world, it is natural to know that the current cultivation world is divided into three major clans: humans, monsters, and monsters.

    Yuanyuan had never seen a demon before.

    She thought of Cong Wu's appearance just now, and she had some aftertaste.

    "His tail is so big."

    The headmaster looked down at the innocent Yuanyuan, patted Yuanyuan's head lightly, and comforted him without changing his expression.

    "He's not as cute as Yuanyuan, so don't be envious of Big Tail."

    Yuanyuan's little tail unconsciously understood, and groaned, "Yuanyuan has round ears."

    But she still looked at the direction Congwu left, and said suddenly: "Ling Xiao can also turn into a human being."

    There was an unfinished meaning to these words, the headmaster glanced at Yuanyuan, she still had some envy in her eyes, but the meaning of these words was that other beasts can become human beings, Yuanyuan Yuan also wants to change.

    The head said: "Yuanyuan works hard and can transform into a human form." The

    reason why the spirit beast is not a monster is because the spirit beast needs to cultivate to a high level before it can transform into a human form.

    And monsters are born monsters, in human form and beast form, and use demon power.

    Yuanyuan is obviously a kind of spirit beast, and can practice spiritual power. If she wants to transform into a form, it stands to reason that she has to cultivate to the stage of transformation, which is equivalent to the stage of transformation of a monk before she can transform into a human form.

    With Yuanyuan's cultivation speed, it takes only a few years to transform into a form.

    For the monk, this time is just a flick of a finger.

    Yuanyuan's ears moved.

    The head of the sect also said similar things before, but at that time Yuanyuan was ignorant of the matter of transforming into a human form and had no obsession, so she subconsciously ignored it.

    But this time Yuanyuan wanted to become a human being, so she listened to what the master said, and then her eyes lit up.

    "Yuanyuan must practice hard."

    The sect leader nodded, but before saying anything, a few people who flew over appeared behind him, they were several elders of Qingyun Sect.

    They had already known the news that a big monster had quietly invaded Qing Yunzong, and they all had serious expressions.

    The great elder said: "The big monster escaped?"

    The head leader nodded, "It's the blood of the nine-tailed fox, and it has a strong ability to suppress monster aura.

    " The formation is aware of, unless there is a loophole in the sect's formation, or the other party has a magic weapon that can hide the blood." The

    sixth elder said, leading the expressions of other elders to become more dignified.

    No matter which assumption it is, it is extremely serious.

    Although it is a peaceful age, there will never be real peace in the cultivation world. Qingyun Sect is the first sect, and it is stared at by everyone, and also by the evil forces in the dark.

    Whenever they have a chance to break through the sect's protective formation, even if it is just one, as long as they take this opportunity to kill any disciple of the sect or anyone with other identities.

    Every member of Qingyun Sect does not allow mistakes in the sect.

    And if someone died, the majesty of the first sect would also collapse.

    In short, the elders, including the head of the sect, did not allow the slightest possibility of this happening.

    Later, everyone went to the head hall to discuss again, and the sixth elder took a magic weapon to check the Zongmen's formation around the Zongmen.

    But these have nothing to do with Yuanyuan. Yuanyuan was handed back to Ji Moyu, and she stayed on Fuxian Island to practice hard.

    And the other side.

    Wu used the spatial rift to transfer to the mountain forest thousands of miles away, his face paled a bit.

    The advantage of using space is the blood talent of the nine-tailed fox. Few people in the cultivation world can use the teleportation of space like this.

    It's just that Cong Wu's bloodline is weak, so it's fine if he can't fully use it, and the landing location is not completely arbitrary.

    It's just that the trip to meet Yuanyuan didn't make Cong Wu feel that the adventure was a waste.

    He recalled the rich blood power in Yuanyuan's body, narrowed his eyes slightly, and licked his lips with his scarlet tongue.

    Although it is not clear what kind of bloodline Yuanyuan is, there is no doubt that Yuanyuan's bloodline can help him purify the concentration of the bloodline of the beast in his body.

    It's not sure, but if you get it right, you will be able to soar in place.

    How can this make people not hungry?

    Cong Wu glanced at the gleaming magic weapon on his body.

    This is a perfect shape-changing magic weapon, which was refined from the illusionary talent in the lost bloodline when Wuqian's bloodline was accidentally lost.

    Cong Wu never expected that this magic weapon could fool Qing Yunzong's guardian array.

    Allowing him to disguise himself as a human being almost perfectly.

    A ninth-order magic weapon is only one step away from a divine weapon.

    The bright red drop-shaped gem moved slightly, lost its light, and turned into an ordinary ornament hanging from Cong Wu's body.

    Yuanyuan didn't know that she was being targeted, because of the words of the master, she practiced seriously for a while, and felt that the spiritual power in her body was improving, so she temporarily ended the state of cultivation.

    Opening her eyes, a clearer and more pleasant voice sounded next to her ears, "Yuanyuan wants to transform?"

    Yuanyuan blinked her dark eyes, nodded and said, "Yuanyuan wants to become a human."

    Ji Moyu listened thoughtfully .

    "I see."

    He only said such a sentence, and there was no further movement after that. Yuanyuan waited for a while, but she didn't wait for anything, and went slowly to chop bamboo to eat.

    As for Ji Moyu, a picture flashed in front of his eyes, seeing the tragic scene of corpses strewn all over the field, his brows and eyes froze, and then he immediately closed his eyes and observed carefully.

    He saw a monster somewhere, attacking the city, the flow of people was scattered, and there were several big monsters floating in the air, watching all this with cold eyes.

    Ji Moyu frowned, and looked carefully, but couldn't see anything clearly.

    He does not have the ability to predict danger, all the pictures he saw were in the Ceremony of Asking the Immortals, through asking the immortals, he signed a contract with the immortals of the upper realm who have the ability to predict, and from this he can see the greatest disaster in the cultivation world .

    But after all, it is not his own ability, and what he foresees is not in his control.

    But being so vague only proves that this scene is still far away from happening.

    Ji Moyu worked his mind and calmed down his thoughts easily.

    And Yuanyuan was already full, and she closed her eyes in a daze.

    the next day.

    When Feng Yan came back this trip, she planned to stay for a few days before leaving.

    But because the Great Elder temporarily decided to accept an apprentice, in order to participate in the apprentice acceptance ceremony, Feng Yan decided to leave a little later.

    But in the sect, apart from cultivating and helping the head manage a little sect affairs, she can't be too leisurely.

    So I took on a small task today.

    Thinking that Yuanyuan has never been out of the house a few times, and knowing that Yuanyuan is not afraid of monsters, she chooses to take Yuanyuan out together, regardless of the mission, it is good to have fun together.

    Yuanyuan naturally readily agreed.

    Feng Yan took Yuanyuan to the outskirts of Qingcheng.

    The task this time is to hunt monsters and obtain the most basic refining materials.

    This is not the first time Yuanyuan has seen a hunting scene, it is an aggressive hunting by humans in order to obtain materials.

    And seeing Yuanyuan's monster today, before he had time to become docile under Yuanyuan's influence, he had already taken the most useful things from his body.

    The tricks Feng Yan used were simple and clean, and there was no scene of blood overflowing.

    Yuanyuan was protected all the time, staring at Feng Yan's movements in a daze.

    When she came back to her senses, Feng Yan had already completed the task, and said to Yuanyuan with a relaxed face, "Let's go shopping." Yuanyuan came back to her

    senses, nodded, and softly said, "Okay."

    See Yuanyuan Looking at the corpses of monster beasts, Feng Yan finally realized, buried Yuanyuan's head towards herself, and said in a gentle voice: "I took the refining materials and killed them too, but if I don't kill them, they will kill them too. Others, don't pay too much attention to Yuanyuan, this is a common thing."

    Yuanyuan finally buried her head on Feng Yan, and said sullenly: "If Yuanyuan is useful, will she be killed too?

    " Feng Yan was taken aback by what she said, and she shook her head, "Yuanyuan doesn't have to think about this, the elders of the Immortal Venerable will protect you."

    Yuanyuan looked again, and lay on Feng Yan's body.

    "Yuanyuan felt uncomfortable just now, because she saw that she was stabbed with a knife."

    The little beast is still young, and although it has a feeling for what it sees, it doesn't have a deep feeling, and the law of survival is the rule of survival.

    Before Ji Moyu was injured, she saw the picture.

    It's just that what she saw that time had already happened, but this time it was different. She saw herself being pinched by a hand as long as white jade, and the sharp and delicate knife cut her fur.

    The man took her blood and didn't know what to do.

    Yuanyuan's head suddenly hurt, and she groaned while lying on Feng Yan's body.

    But before she could speak, Feng Yan turned around the dense forest, and when she saw a person, her footsteps stopped instantly.

    She stared at the big monster with seven huge tails swaying behind her.

    From Wu again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
894 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
53.3K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
11.6K 164 5
After his transcript is revealed by, jaune is bully and call a faker. His friends abandon him and call him cheater, staff won't help him, and his fam...