Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

Від Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... Більше

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 35

683 14 0
Від Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35 Eating bamboo shoots made Yuanyuan almost break through

    Yan Yuan and his companions were stunned at the same time, looking at the appearance of the Great Elder, they didn't know how to react for a moment.

    The Great Elder also noticed that someone was coming at the door of the school, and his movements stopped.

    The scene was extremely embarrassing for a while.

    Finally, the great elder put down his raised hand, coughed, and his face became serious again.

    "What are you going to do when you come back?"

    Yan Yuan came back and said that he planned to apprentice, but when he saw the scene in front of him, and then saw the elder elder looking at him with a fierce look in his eyes, as if he was going to kill him in the next second.

    Yan Yuan shook his head quickly.

    "No, it's okay, we have something missing, come back and look for it all the way."

    The companion also began to pretend, "Yes, yes, the school, it seems that there is no school, let's go back and look for it, look for it." The companion is more

    courageous The younger ones stuttered from fright, fearing that the Great Elder would be a murderer when he came up later.

    Just as he turned around tremblingly and was about to leave, the voice of the Great Elder rang out.

    "You guys."

    The majestic voice made the hair stand on end.

    But I heard the Great Elder say: "Don't spread what you just saw." The

    Great Elder has been majestic for thousands of years, let alone disciples, even the elders think that he is serious and serious. To say anything else, let's just say that the Great Elder himself feels ashamed.

    Yuanyuan was still waving to Yan Yuan in the arms of the Great Elder.

    "Brother Yan Yuan, the Elder Elder is very good!"

    Just after saying this, the Elder covered Yuanyuan's mouth.

    Only the sound of the little beast's milk is left.

    Yan Yuan nodded quickly, and quickly slipped away with his companions.

    When the school quieted down again, only the Great Elder and the round-eyed innocent Yuanyuan looked at each other. After a long while, the Great Elder still hugged Yuanyuan and went back to Qinglie Island.

    The purple jade bamboo forest on the island seems to be a little more lush than the last time Yuanyuan came.

    At this time, the lush greenery is shaking, and even the air is extraordinarily fresh.

    Yuanyuan's eyes widened immediately, and she pulled the great elder with her two meaty claws, "Yuanyuan wants to eat bamboo shoots."

    Although she could already eat bamboo, Yuanyuan liked bamboo shoots more. Bamboo shoots are still sweet when scratched.

    It's a pity that no matter how dense the bamboo forest is, there are not many good bamboo shoots.

    Therefore, it is difficult for Yuanyuan to eat bamboo shoots.

    The Great Elder smiled, and took out all the bamboo shoots that grew recently, and let Yuanyuan eat them, but she was happy to see that the shells of the bamboo shoots were peeled layer by layer, but the Great Elder's heart ached every inch.

    Speaking of this purple jade bamboo, it is the most precious and most refined bamboo variety in the cultivation world.

    Even though there are so many purple jade bamboos in Qinglie Peak, they are all brought out by the Great Elder's good intentions and little by little care.

    Bamboo shoots are even more precious. In such a big bamboo grove, there are only a few of them that can grow well in a year. Now it doesn’t take long for Yuanyuan to eat them all, and excitedly said: “Yuanyuan didn’t eat Full."

    The Great Elder could only reprimand, "The aura in this purple jade bamboo shoot is particularly pure, Yuanyuan, don't overwhelm yourself."

    As he spoke, he gave Yuanyuan his stock from previous years.

    And Yuanyuan shook her head and said, "No, Yuanyuan may have eaten bamboo. In the past, brothers and sisters ate more.

    " A Reiki belch, all the spit out is Reiki.

    Yuanyuan froze for a moment.

    In just this short time, Yuanyuan hiccupped again, exhaling spiritual energy, and it turned out to be full of bamboo fragrance.

    The Great Elder was also stunned for a moment, and asked Yuanyuan, "Quickly sit quietly and adjust your breathing, and use your spiritual power." Yuanyuan

    murmured, but she did feel her stomach was swollen with a lot of spiritual energy, so she had to practice quickly.

    The Great Elder didn't realize until this time that since the purple jade bamboo shoots are treasures, they naturally have their own unique features. First of all, they contain extremely rich and pure spiritual power, which can be directly absorbed by monks.

    Even for the Great Elder himself, only one of the ordinary purple jade bamboo shoots is enough for him.

    Not to mention a spirit beast like Yuanyuan who only had the Foundation Establishment Stage.

    The First Elder pursed his lips, annoyed at his negligence, but the matter had come to an end, the First Elder could only help Yuanyuan absorb the spiritual energy, and try not to let too much spiritual energy affect Yuanyuan.

    But just as he was thinking about it, the Great Elder was about to make a move, when suddenly there was a "poof", Yuanyuan seemed to be deflated, and the pure spiritual energy of purple jade bamboo shoots burst out from her body.

    And after the spiritual energy overflowed, it did not dissipate, but formed a mist, lingering around Yuanyuan.

    It seems that Yuanyuan's body knew that Yuanyuan would not be able to absorb so much spiritual energy for a while, so she chose a compromise method.

    But even so, the speed at which Yuanyuan absorbed the aura still shocked the Great Elder, but after a while, the rich aura that could allow the Foundation Establishment Stage to advance directly was almost absorbed by Yuanyuan. The Mahayana period of the elders is more than that.

    After Yuanyuan finished absorbing the spiritual energy, she opened her eyes and hiccupped a little.

    The Great Elder hesitated for a while, and used his divine sense to probe Yuanyuan's realm.

    He was shocked to find that Yuanyuan, who had just advanced to the middle stage of foundation establishment, had reached the peak of the middle stage of foundation establishment at this time, and was only a step away from the late stage of foundation establishment.

    And the spiritual power is mellow, steady and steady, just what a terrible cultivation talent?

    Even if it's a divine beast, it's nothing more than that, right?

    Yuanyuan patted her belly, she looked satisfied, and looked at the unfinished bamboo shoots with some pity.

    "Yuanyuan is full."

    Seeing Yuanyuan's reluctance, the Great Elder stuffed the remaining bamboo shoots into Yuanyuan's storage space, and said, "These bamboo shoots are rare and rare, so Yuanyuan should eat sparingly. Otherwise, if you finish eating, even the Great Elder won’t be able to find a new one for Yuanyuan to eat.”

    Hearing this, Yuanyuan seemed to be quite sorry, touched Xuanshuang, and said, “Then Yuanyuan must stutter next time. .”

    While the old and the young were discussing bamboo shoots, Yan Yuan and his companions also returned to the small courtyard.

    Gradually they came to their senses, they recalled what happened just now, and then they realized that there was no murderous look on the expression of the Great Elder just now, only seriousness, and a little embarrassment covered up by the seriousness.

    Yan Yuan said: "I never thought that the Great Elder has such an amiable side in private." "

    Looking serious, he is very gentle to Yuanyuan."

    The companion said, poking Yan Yuan with his elbow, " Now I suddenly feel that if you want to worship the Great Elder as a teacher, it is not impossible to try, after all, what the Great Elder said in private will not be too bad for the disciples he recognizes." Unknowingly, the two people's views on the Great

    Elder It has changed and changed, and the image of the Great Elder in their hearts has gradually become kinder.

    "I also think that the Great Elder is actually pretty good."

    Hearing what his companion said, Yan Yuan nodded, feeling a little dazed.

    "You said that the Great Elder is so good, but few people have seen him, so why is he so good?" "

    I don't know... Maybe, the Great Elder doesn't need others to think he is good."

    The two chatted word by word , Unknowingly chatting into the night.

    When his companion was drowsy, Yan Yuan clapped his hands and suddenly became excited again, "I will go to the Great Elder tomorrow morning to learn from him and see if I can pass his test."

    The companion nodded confusedly.

    "Go as long as you want."

    He didn't stop him.

    Yuanyuan rested on Qinglie Island tonight, because after absorbing the spiritual energy, the little beast seemed to be full of food and kidney deficiency, and fell asleep in the soft grass after a while. The elder still couldn't wake up, so he could only contact Ji Moyu Said to let Yuanyuan rest at his place for a day.

    On the second day, Yuanyuan woke up and did not see the Great Elder.

    Feeling outside in a daze, Yuanyuan's ears immediately perked up when she heard a strange noise as she walked slowly outside with her soft body.

    Yan Yuan really did what he said last night, he woke up early and came up to meet the Great Elder.

    Yuanyuan took a closer look, and saw Yan Yuan kneeling in front of the Great Elder, lowering his head and talking about something.

    Yuanyuan has never seen the world before, and Feifei fell asleep immediately after being frightened by the situation in front of her. She didn't understand what Yan Yuan had done for a while, but she actually wanted to kneel down.

    Then ran over there.

    "Elder, Great Elder, don't be angry."

    Yuanyuan kissed the First Elder's leg limply.

    The Great Elder Ben had a straight face, and asked Yan Yuan, "Why do you want to worship me as a teacher?" Yan Yuan was

    just about to speak, when a panda cub sprang out from the corner, comforting the Great Elder, and was startled.

    "The Great Elder, don't be angry with Yuanyuan."     Yuanyuan     : "

    ?

    " Dazed, "Isn't the Great Elder angry with brother Yan Yuan?"     Yan Yuan: "?"

    After figuring out this oolong, most of the atmosphere just now has disappeared, but Yan Yuan still remembered the question of the elder, bowed his head and said: "The elder is very capable, whether as a monk or an elder, he has done a very good job. , The disciple admires it very much."

    "The Great Elder has taught the disciples for thousands of years, loved and sheltered the disciples, never complained, and the disciple admires him very much."

    Yan Yuan said a lot of rainbow farts, Finally, he said: "Because I look up to and respect you, I want to be your disciple, and I want to learn some of your skills and character.

    "

    I don't know how much he believed it, or because he had heard this kind of apprenticeship many times.

    Yuanyuan looked at this, then at that, and finally understood that the situation in front of her was an apprenticeship.

    He quietly watched from the sidelines.

    But the Great Elder said: "I see, based on your words, you are sincere, but master and apprentice are two-way choices. You choose me, but I may not be able to choose you." Yan was originally nervous

    . A little sweat dripped from the tip of his nose, quietly waiting for what the Great Elder would say next.

    The great elder said: "You have good aptitude. It stands to reason that you can be a personal disciple, but I don't know much about you, neither your heart nor your thoughts.

    " Let Yuanyuan watch you and give you a test, you can't bribe Yuanyuan, let alone teach Yuanyuan to pass the test, and in the end, if Yuanyuan agrees, I'll accept you as a disciple." After saying this, Yan

    Yuan My heart was half cold.

    After all, it has never been heard that a young animal needs to be evaluated to select a disciple.

    But right now he can only kowtow, "Disciple understands."

    After finishing speaking, the First Elder looked at Yuanyuan, "Would Yuanyuan be willing to be a supervisor, helping the First Elder to watch Yan Yuan for a period of time, and judge whether he can be my disciple?

    " The original heart was half cold, but Yuanyuan was entrusted, and she was very excited.

    "Yuanyuan is willing! Be sure to supervise!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

225K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.6K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
5.8K 117 9
the title explains all. Edit from december 12, 2023: This is a very old book I made when I was 1 or 2 years younger, so im sorry if its cringe.
59K 777 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...