Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 29

658 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29 Toxic

    Fenghua's eyes flickered, and there was still a smile on her lips.

    "The Feiyin antlers are given to you, what do you want to say? Divide equally?"

    "Such a big Feiyin antlers, I don't know which new sister you are going to give it to."

    Speaking of this, even Fenghua's lips The smile on my face has faded a bit, and after it is not so bright, it also has a different kind of beauty.

    Yuanyuan stopped eating and looked at Fenghua without blinking.

    After the maid wiped her mouth with a silk handkerchief, Yuanyuan said in a very polite voice, "Thank you, sister."

    At this moment, Fenghua had just finished speaking, and Qi Sinian was paying the bill. There was such a small milk sound.

    Fenghua's attention was quickly attracted by Yuanyuan.

    "Little cutie, your name is Yuanyuan, right?"

    She walked towards Yuanyuan step by step, and Yuanyuan also looked at her. rise.

    "I didn't expect that a cub like Yuanyuan would be liked by the Immortal Venerable."

    Qi Sinian looked over there after the Lingshi had been counted. Yuanyuan obviously liked Fenghua very much, whether it was because he liked the face or Like what, looking at Fenghua's eyes are bright.

    Hearing Fenghua's words, Yuanyuan rubbed Fenghua's hand spontaneously, and said softly: "Because Yuanyuan is cute, they like Yuanyuan." "

    But sister Fenghua, she is pretty, and Yuanyuan likes sister.

    " She came out, causing the beauty to laugh again, "It's indeed Qi Sinian who brought it here, and he is so good at talking."

    The atmosphere here is very good, but Qi Sinian took the lead in hugging Yuanyuan, breaking the atmosphere actively, looking into Fenghua's eyes , Qi Sinian quickly shifted his gaze to the scarlet antlers.

    "This antler, you can take it."

    As soon as the words fell, Fenghua's smile fell very quickly, she stared at Qi Sinian with fixed eyebrows, and her voice was light when she spoke again.

    "Qi Sinian, what do you mean?"

    The auction price of the scarlet antlers definitely far exceeded the market price, a total of 20,000 top-grade spirit stones, which is wealth that no one else can save enough in a few lifetimes.

    I'm afraid that even for Qi Sinian, he almost emptied all his savings, otherwise, when he could compete for the price, it would be impossible for Qi Sinian to say that.

    "Nothing interesting."

    As if trying to cover up, Qi Sinian looked down at Yuanyuan and said, "Didn't you want this for a long time? This is for you, we can settle it."

    His tone seemed to be calm, but Yuanyuan looked at Yuanyuan. Fenghua's smile fell completely, and her beautiful eyes gradually became sharper with a smile.

    "Liangqing?"

    "Qi Sinian, you think beautifully."

    When Fenghua came, the lotus steps moved lightly, but he walked cleanly, only hearing the footsteps going further and further away, the scarlet antlers remained in place, Si Nian hugged Yuanyuan in a daze for a while, then put away Feiyin's antlers.

    Then sit on the soft couch.

    He stroked Yuanyuan's hair, "Yuanyuan, I was interested in an interesting little toy and wanted to buy it for you, but now, I don't have any spirit stones."

    Although he is good at talismans, the money comes quickly , but so far, Qi Sinian couldn't afford any of the remaining items at the auction.     Qi Sinian was thinking about it, but he heard the little beast shake his head, and said seriously

    : "Yuanyuan has a spirit stone, which was given by the immortal, not for four years."

He picked out Xuanshuang's jade and showed it to Qi Sinian.

    Qi Sinian wanted to take a look at it, but after just a quick glance, he was almost blinded by the dazzling spirit stone.

    She hurriedly backed out, and said with lingering fear, "Yuanyuan, please don't show the storage space to others so easily, it's very dangerous."

    With such a huge amount of wealth, it cannot be easily exposed.

    Yuanyuan nodded, she looked very proud.

    "Yuanyuan won't show it to others, but Qi Nian is not someone else."

    Hearing this, Qi Sinian was actually a little happy.

    But before his smile came to the corners of his lips, Yuanyuan asked softly, "Sister Fenghua seemed very unhappy when she went out. Qi Sisi, why is Sister Fenghua unhappy? What does Liangqing mean? "

    The cub's soft questions silenced Qi Sinian again.

    He seldom hesitated, and finally said to Yuanyuan: "Liangqing means that there is no debt to each other, and all accounts are settled." He

    said what Liangqing meant, but avoided the question of why Fenghua was unhappy.

    Yuanyuan scratched her head, "Yuanyuan likes Sister Fenghua."

    She repeated the sentence again, but somehow the corners of Qi Sinian's lips curled up slightly, "Fenghua is indeed pretty, although he uses poison, he is not vicious."

    Yuanyuan He nodded, completely unaware of the unusual emotions contained in these words.

    Ever since Feiyin Antlers, the atmosphere of this auction has reached a climax. Although Yuanyuan didn't understand, she watched it with great interest, while Qi Sinian had no fluctuations.

    The auction items passed by one by one, until Yuanyuan was caught by a shiny object.

    The auctioneer off the site is introducing, "Amethyst chalcedony contains a lot of spiritual power, and if placed properly, it can create a spiritual pool. The spiritual pool is a good thing. The spiritual pool created by this chalcedony is even more powerful for washing scriptures." Marrow, the effect of nourishing and healing."

    "The starting price, 10,000 top-grade spirit stones!"

    Yuanyuan didn't listen to a long section of the auctioneer's introduction, she just looked at this bright and man-made purple jade bamboo Something, with bright eyes and suspicious transparent liquid from the corners of the lips.

    Qi Sinian noticed Yuanyuan's liking and raised his eyebrows slightly.

    "Do you want it?"

    Yuanyuan nodded, "I want it!"

    As soon as he saw so many spirit stones in Yuanyuan's storage space, Qi Sinian understood what the fairy meant, that Yuanyuan bought her whatever she wanted mean.

    So when it was almost over, he began to bid, from 10,000 high-grade spirit stones to 100,000 high-grade spirit stones, and Qi Sinian added another 10,000 to 110,000 high-grade spirit stones, and he successfully won this chalcedony.

    Seeing being photographed, Yuanyuan clapped her hands happily, smiling and rubbing against Qi Sinian's hand.

    "Thank you Qi Nian, Qi Nian is a good person."

    But he patted his head with a smile.

    "I'm not a good person. This chalcedony is for Yuanyuan to pay for the spirit stones yourself."

    Hearing this, Yuanyuan tilted her head, took out Xuanshuang again, and proudly said: "Yuanyuan has spirit stones, Immortal Venerable!"

    Xiao Zhan was extremely proud, and his love for Immortal Venerable was beyond words.

    Just saying that, the chalcedony was brought up.

    Knowing that she was the one who paid the bill, Yuanyuan moved forward and asked curiously, "How do you pay the bill?" "

    This..."

    The steward looked at Yuanyuan, then at Qi Sinian, and at Qi Sinian Just looking at this side with a smile on his face, he understood, bent slightly and smiled at Yuanyuan.

    "You open your storage magic weapon, and I will count the spirit stones for you." "

    But Qi Nian said that the storage space should not be shown to others casually."

    The little beast said it innocently and cutely, and let him know The steward's smile froze, and he subconsciously looked at Qi Sinian, who was also taken aback for a moment, and said, "In such a large and credible trading place, we can ask them to help count.

    " It's okay."

    How could the cub effectively process so much information, and upon hearing this, he opened the storage space and asked the steward to count it.

    However, the steward had seen so many rich people, and was surprised by Yuanyuan's rich spirit stone.

    It's not that I haven't seen so much money, or I haven't seen so much money on a spirit beast cub.

    However, out of professionalism, the steward silently counted out the 110,000 high-grade spirit stones, and looked at the pile of top-grade spirit stones again, feeling his teeth hurt.

    The richness of the Immortal Venerable is truly unimaginable.

    After this chalcedony, the auction is drawing to a close.

    Qi Sinian was bored, so he took out the picture of the auction item and showed it to Yuanyuan, asking her to see if there was anything she was interested in, if not, she could go back.

    During this period of time, Yuanyuan still recognized a lot of words and understood the pictures. After looking around, she shook her fluffy head and said, "Yuanyuan has nothing to like." The

    panda cubs like two things. , pots of milk, and bamboo.

    The rest obviously didn't appeal to her.

    Qi Sinian nodded, then stood up, "Let's go, today is considered a big expense."

    He lowered his eyes slightly, and his consciousness explored the crimson antlers in the storage ring, with a smile on his lips The subconscious became less, but he recovered quickly and took Yuanyuan out.

    When passing by the box where Fenghua was, Qi Sinian saw that the door of the box was wide open, and the people inside had left at some point.

    Looking across the box as if nothing had happened, he hugged Yuanyuan, but Yuanyuan suddenly said: "Sister Fenghua is gone."

    The little milk voice was rather disappointed.

    Qi Sinian thought to himself, he might as well be as frank as a cub.

    But she still left the auction house with Yuanyuan in her arms.

    When they came out, they thought it was rare for Yuanyuan to come to Qingcheng, so they proposed to take Yuanyuan for a walk.

    Qingcheng is prosperous, and there are various street vendors in the streets.

    Yuanyuan is very novel, and she wants to touch everything she sees, but until a certain moment, she suddenly stops looking at these new and interesting gadgets, sniffs them with the tip of her nose, and says confusedly: "Yuanyuan smells something bad. Smell."

    At the same time as these words fell, Qi Sinian's eyes were fixed, he was also very keen, and even because of his rich experience, he had already noticed where there was a problem.

    Someone was fighting, and there was a smell of blood, but in a bustling city, the sound of fighting was easily covered by the noise of the streets.

    The smell of blood is not something ordinary people can smell.

    If this is another city, Qi Sinian may not take care of it.

    But this is Qingcheng, at the foot of Qingyun Sect, and he is the seventh elder of Qingyun Sect, so it is impossible to ignore him.

    With a wave of his hand, several talismans appeared in Qi Sinian's hand, and he handed these talismans shining with golden light to Yuanyuan.

    "If someone attacks Yuanyuan, it would be good to activate the talisman with spiritual power."

    After finishing speaking, Qi Sinian looked at the flash of the mysterious frost that Yuanyuan was carrying, and after making sure that Yuanyuan would not be injured, he turned towards Yuanyuan. Where the fight goes.

    In an instant, Qi Sinian arrived in a deep alley.

    The bloody smell at the scene became more and more intense, causing Yuanyuan to cover her nose, and the little milk voice was extremely painful, "It stinks." After the

    voice fell, the people in the fight stopped their hands and looked towards Yuanyuan and Qi Sinian .

    Their eyes were red and their expressions were extremely stiff and dull. Seeing people was like seeing an enemy. Without saying a word, they swarmed towards Qi Sinian, and their spells and weapons were about to fall on Qi Sinian. .

    Their state is not right, it's like killing red eyes, and there is no dead person on the scene, not to the extent of killing red eyes.

    There was a strong fragrance at the scene, and after smelling it, Qi Sinian's mind was shaken for a moment.

    This is...poison.

    The author has something to say:

    I am so sleepy today, I will make up three more tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
49.5K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
58.9K 777 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
1.5K 65 8
As Long As You Are Not Allowed To Go To School, You Can Go Crazy In Anything You Do Qin Mo accidentally traveled to a parallel world and became a fou...