Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 25

729 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25 Unexpected

    Yuanyuan felt a little uncomfortable.

    Because he was fooled by Qi Sinian just now, he ran up excitedly and forgot that he hadn't eaten yet.

    Not long after wandering around, I felt extremely hungry.

    I don't want to climb anymore.

    This step is not interesting either, Yuanyuan can't quite feel the so-called pressure, let alone the slightest sense of coercion.

    All of them kept serious faces and did not speak.

    Is not fun.

    Yuanyuan sat in a daze for a while, until she saw Ling Xiao coming and still flying in the sky, then she stood up again, and her little paw took a step forward.

    When Ling Xiao came with Yuanyuan's pot of milk, he immediately saw Yuanyuan sitting on the ladder.

    The people around are rushing forward very seriously, without any ambiguity.

    Only Yuanyuan was the only one sitting there, unable to tell what kind of state it was in, and only thought it was soft and cute when viewed from a distance.

    He was far away, because in order to avoid the impact of people or beasts flying on candidates, flying around the ladder is not allowed.

    There are also formations on both sides, and the candidates who are taking the exam can't see the onlookers, let alone hear the sound.

    Yuanyuan saw his location and appearance at a glance, and wanted to come and play with him.

    Ling Xiao: "..."

    Looked around, found the place where Feng Yan was and flew down, then transformed into a human body, put the pot of milk into the space, and asked: "What's wrong with Yuanyuan, why is it there? "

    As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I realized that the atmosphere here was extremely stagnant.

    Feng Yan pursed her lips tightly, and her eyes were not very friendly, as if she was very dissatisfied with Qi Sinian.

    But Qi Sinian's expression was still relaxed, he shrugged slightly, and admitted: "I tricked myself in."

    Ling Xiao glanced at Yuanyuan because he entered the formation and couldn't find him. Even though he was always gentle and good-tempered, Ling Xiao's expression softened a little.

    "What the Seventh Elder did this time was really reckless."

    But Yuanyuan was already inside the climbing ladder, and just now she suddenly rushed up more than ten steps, which shocked the onlookers. After another exclamation, Yuanyuan stopped again.

    He even looked around in a daze for a while, and took two steps back.

    Among the onlookers were many residents of Qingcheng, almost every time the Qingyun sect's entrance examination was available for public viewing, they would come.

    In the past, they first had promising seed players, or in other words, they would pay special attention to their situation after the people in the front row were separated.

    I have never been attracted by a person, it should be said that it is a beast, and I have been drawn to it in the first half of the assessment, and I have paid special attention to it.

    But Yuanyuan looks cute, not to mention that she is a fairy pet, and she can't see her strength. No one knows how far she can go.

    Seeing Yuanyuan arouse heated discussions among the onlookers, even if Ling Xiao felt that Qi Sinian had done something wrong, he had nothing to do with him and could only find a way to make Yuanyuan climb up.

    Only after climbing to the top of the peak, or being eliminated from the exhaustion, can the array be used, otherwise there is no way to bring Yuanyuan out.

    On the supervisory platform, the law enforcement elder frowned slightly, and asked the head, "Do you need to bring Yuanyuan out?"

    The head looked down and pondered for a while.

    "Seeing that she's fine, there's no need. Yuanyuan won't disturb others, so let her play. When she gets tired, she can come out by herself." The

    headmaster thought that Yuanyuan ran in to play, or that everyone else wanted to play . She felt that Yuanyuan was ignorant and ran in by herself.

    But as Qi Sinian said, Yuanyuan didn't disturb anyone, and she was a fairy's favorite, so everyone felt harmless.

    What about Yuanyuan herself?

    She just climbed up and down the stairs. In the formation, she couldn't see the people watching on both sides of the ladder, she was just at a loss. There were so many people outside just now, why couldn't she see them.

    Thinking about it, he walked to the edge of the stairs in disbelief, stretched out his paw and touched it tentatively.

    But touched an invisible wall of air.

    Yuanyuan: "?"

    She stretched out her other front paw in doubt, and stood up like a human being, with her two paws on the air wall, groping here and there, feeling very puzzled.

    It's still a bit of a novelty.

    Unexpectedly, on the side that Yuanyuan couldn't see, where she touched, there was a nun looking at her pads and extra thick and soft hair, showing an excited auntie smile.

    "She's so cute! How can the fairy pet be so cute?!"

    After speaking, one hand tried to touch Yuanyuan's flesh pad in the air, and the other hand hurriedly took out the photo stone as a souvenir.

    Obviously, this female nun is a serious plush lover, and she likes small animals very much.

    But Yuanyuan soon gave up trying to test this air wall.

    The concept of panda cubs is very simple, if you can't get through here, just change to another place.

    Yuanyuan looked up and down the stairs, and finally remembered that the purpose of coming here was to see if this formation was fun.

    Qi Sinian said that gravity and coercion get heavier as you go up. Yuanyuan remembered this sentence, and her little eyes looked at the stairs with bright curiosity again.

    She is now eating well and has practiced. After being hungry for a while, the aura is providing her with the energy to keep her from being hungry, and she doesn't feel so hungry anymore.

    Then climb up again.

    Yuanyuan has walked this road many times by herself, but this is the first time she walked by herself. Panda Zizai looked at Qingyun Temple, which was very far away from her, and then lowered her head, watching the steps going up step by step. go.

    And outside the array.

    "It moved, and it moved again."

    A monk who had been paying attention to Yuanyuan said, and a lot of eyes fell on Yuanyuan.

    Someone analyzed.

    "Just now the beast stopped moving, but it was not driven away by the formation. I think it has some strength left, and it was just resting." "

    I think it looks like it is still able to climb a long distance, but today it was an accident. There is no one betting on it in the game, and now I will be the banker and place a bet on the spot."

    Someone waved his hand, and a table appeared in front of him, and the three points were divided.

    "Immortal Venerable Spiritual Pet, I bet it can climb to Qingyun Palace!"

    "It is young and has no blood, I bet it can't climb."

    One person said one word, and soon formed a seemingly harmless game, because Yuanyuan The degree of attention is not low, and there are still many people who bet.

    It's just that there are very few Xia Yuanyuan who can climb to Qingyun Palace.

    After all, the news that Yuanyuan was disliked by the head of the elders because of her lack of strength had already been heard by most people in Qingcheng before the entrance examination.

    Those who can bet on Yuanyuan to win are those who bet blindly because they are captured by her appearance, and those who come from afar and have no information.

    Yuanyuan didn't know that there was already a gamble outside for her, so she continued to climb up, even faster than at the beginning.

    There was no way, after all, she wanted to see if the so-called pressure and coercion were fun.

    But after all, I have short legs, and I am used to it leisurely, and I am not going anywhere soon. Sometimes my feet are crooked, and I will not fall a little bit.

    It's just that her chassis is low and her hair is thick, so it doesn't hurt to fall.

    Even so, her speed still surprised the people who just bet that she couldn't climb to the top, and felt a little bit regretful.

    But the bets are all placed, and there is no way to go back.

    Everyone watched Yuanyuan crawl.

    Yuanyuan, whom no one was optimistic about, actually climbed to the front row step by step, and stood side by side with those who were expected to have excellent aptitude.

    And at this time, Yuanyuan finally felt some pressure.

    She paused suspiciously.

    He looked carefully at his side.

    The fur on his body was still soft and fluffy, and he couldn't feel the pressure with the naked eye.

    Yuanyuan hesitated, and tentatively raised her paw again.

    One step forward and there is a negligible rise in pressure.

    Because it was too small, Yuanyuan didn't feel it before, but as the saying goes, little makes more, and now she is still affected a little.

    But only a little bit.

    Yuanyuan also became happy because she finally felt this force of gravity.

    Whether it is pressure or coercion, they are all unfamiliar things to her. Yuanyuan likes novelty, and the feeling of novelty also makes her very happy.

    And outside the array.

    Originally, because of Yuanyuan's pause, many people were wondering if Yuanyuan had run out of energy.

    until she moved again.

    One of the people who threatened her tremblingly pointed out, "She, she...did she jump up??"

    Hearing this, many people took a closer look.

    That's right, Little Beast somehow thought of something happy, among the group of people who were also in the front row, at the back, even the well-recognized "Heaven's Chosen One" had serious complexion and sweaty forehead.

    Only Yuanyuan, almost bouncing up the steps.

    He looked very happy.

    The crowd was in an uproar, and those who hadn't placed their bets rushed to the dealer and said, "I'll bet on one hundred middle-grade spirit stones!" "I'll bet

    two hundred!"

    "I'll bet on top-grade!"

    The dealer covered the table and said with a smile: "The time is up, now just wait for the result."

    Although some bets on Yuanyuan bet a lot and made a lot of money, as a dealer, he won't lose any money. If you ask people to bet again, it will only lower the odds and make the previous people dissatisfied.

    So that's all for betting.

    Yuanyuan was originally in the front row, but because she was happy, she bounced up and down, and soon reached the front row of the front row.

    Beside her at this time was a pale young girl.

    The girl looked delicate, her eyebrows were slightly frowned, as if she could not withstand any wind and rain, but at this time she was in the front row, in the top ten, and had already walked most of the steps.

    When Yuanyuan came to her side, she paused, tilted her head to look at her, and blinked her eyes.

    She wanted to talk to the girl, but before she could speak, her ears moved and she heard the voice of the master.

    "Yuanyuan, don't interfere with the other assessment disciples."

    Hearing the master's voice, Yuanyuan looked up to the sky.

    In fact, the headmaster uses sound transmission to hear his voice. Others can't hear his voice. Only Yuanyuan can hear it. Yuanyuan has a very sensitive intuition, so she subconsciously looks at the supervisory platform.

    But in the end, he also listened to the words of the head, and let out a cry.

    "Yuanyuan knows."

    Many people have never been in contact with Yuanyuan, and they can't understand Yuanyuan's words. They only see her screaming at the sky, and her voice is cute and cute, which is very cute.

    Then Yuanyuan bowed her head again, walking up seriously.

    Yuanyuan doesn't like to lead others too much, and it's not a competition, so from here on, she consciously observes other people's actions.

    Especially that girl, when the girl takes a step, she just jumps up and down to the next step.

    Then watch the girl take a step, and she jumps along with it.

    But in the back, the pressure on her body was getting bigger and bigger, and Yuanyuan was not so good at jumping, and even felt a little uncomfortable.

    The little beast's mood became less joyful again.

    And because a group of people in the front row had already approached Qingyun Hall, the elder deacon and a group of law enforcement disciples were still on the monitoring platform.

    The Great Elder, the Sect Leader, and the rest of the elders all stood outside Qingyun Hall.

    The entrance examination is a major event, and these elders are not seen on weekdays. Only such a major event that is closely related to the fate of the sect will appear together.

    Qi Sinian also stood above.

    He looked down at Yuanyuan, the smile on his lips did not fall.

    He could see that Yuanyuan was a little tired, but Yuanyuan's tiredness was not at the same level as the other disciples who seemed to be feeling reluctant.

    But the little beast has never been so tired, squeamish, and a bit sluggish.

    When the first place was only ninety-six steps away from Qingyun Hall, the seemingly weak girl beside Yuanyuan suddenly quickened her pace.

    From the tenth place, to the ninth place, to the eighth place...

    until standing one step in front of the first place and becoming the first place.

    Yuanyuan followed her, so she also became the number one.

    At this time, the girl finally looked at Yuanyuan sideways, and frowned, "Why are you following me?"

    Yuanyuan thought for a while, and said softly, "Because big sister doesn't look as tall as she looks.

    " As soon as the words came out, a dark light flashed in the girl's eyes.

    Did not speak again.

    On the face that looked extremely delicate, there was a moment of coldness that did not match the face.

    But only for a moment.

    Qing Yun Temple was within walking distance, she continued to walk forward.

    Outside of the formation, at this exciting moment, among the bettors, those who bet right are naturally happy, and those who bet wrong are also depressed.

    Of course, there are very few people who bet right this time, and there are many complaints from outside at this time.

    "Let's not talk about Yuanyuan, let's talk about this girl, where did she come from, and how did

    she become the number one?" Not bad, but she went up with the number one!"

    "As expected of a fairy!" "

    But doesn't it mean that the head and elders don't like Yuanyuan because of Yuanyuan's lack of strength?" "

    The rumors are 80% false , not to mention the Qingyun sect's rumors, let     's just listen to them." "

    But that said, it doesn't seem to be completely false. Look at the expressions of the elders and the master looking at Yuanyuan, isn't it a bit strange?"

At first glance, the headmaster was indeed staring at Yuanyuan, his brows were furrowed, and his expression was extremely serious, as if he really didn't like Yuanyuan.

    The author has something to say:

    Chapter 26 on August 4th of this article enters v, enters v Wangeng, Wangeng still has a lot of content, including the male protagonist will also come out, I hope the little cuties will support you a lot.

    Recommended article by friend Baoqin Shanhua: "Shocked! The Beast School Flower is Off the Singles Again", a cute and healing article! Great!

    The fierce beast Qiongqi Li Xiaoqi has been a stabbing head of the Yaozu for many years, and was still bullying the little demon on the mountain yesterday, but today she was caught by Nuwa and sent to the human world to go to school.

    Nüwa: Learn more skills and come back, the revival of the monster race depends on you.

    Immediately after that, Taotie, 梼阢, and Chaos were also sent. The F4 monsters gathered in Shanhai College, and the average score of the class fell below the warning line.

    The teacher in charge: "I can't go on like this, I have to find a few masters for one-on-one tutoring for you."

    Li Xiaoqi couldn't refuse, so he deliberately made things difficult for the teacher in charge: "Teacher, I want to find someone who is good-looking and can beat and beat me up." Yes."

    The teacher in charge thought for a moment, then nodded.

    A day later, Li Xiaoqi looked at his beautiful tablemate, worried: "It's thin and tender, if it's broken, do you need to accompany it?"

    Fortunately, this deskmate is quite sensible, helping to bring breakfast in the morning, helping with tutoring after class, and helping to prepare medicine for a cold, but unfortunately it is a weak vase.

    Just when she couldn't figure it out, this deskmate was too enthusiastic.

    Pei Luan: "That time at Mount Zhu...you didn't suffer from the root cause of the disease, did you?"

    Li Xiaoqi: "!!!"

    Could it be that he was the one who fell asleep for a thousand years because of his unfathomable cultivation...

    Li Xiaoqi was shocked He slapped the table in dismay and stood up: "Teacher! I want to change my deskmate!"

    Later, Taotie, Yanan, and Chaos were assigned to help Xueshen in turn.

    The homeroom teacher told them one by one: "Only study, not to fall in love like Qiongqi."

    They all sneered at this: "We beasts will never fall in love

    !

    " Can I have a bite?

    Lin Jia is aggressive: Don't leave after school! I'm going to fight you...to go home together.

    Ran Qin blushed: This... How to do this question...

    One day, the headline of Shanhai Campus Network:

    Top1#惊! The Protoss Four Grass has an owner!

    Top2#鬼兽姐姐花 is out of order again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
49.5K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...