Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 24

768 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    Seeing that the threat failed, there was a flash of panic on the man's face.

    He squeezed the formation disk in his hand tightly, pouring spiritual power into it, as if he really wanted to die with everyone, but seeing that the spiritual power condensed in the formation disk was ready to explode, it was about to explode and cause casualties.

    There was a flash of light in Feng Yan's eyes, her spiritual power surged, and she made a trick with one hand.

    In an instant, the explosion was contained, and finally there was only a dispirited "poof" sound.

    The discarded array disk fell to the ground with a "bang".

    The man's hands were constantly trembling from the backlash, and he looked at Feng Yan with wide eyes in disbelief, "You...you..."

    You couldn't say anything for a long time.

    But Feng Yan just looked at him coldly, and the coercion on his body was released, making his legs go limp, and he knelt down on the ground.

    At this time, a law enforcement disciple arrived, nodded to Feng Yan, and then pulled the person out.

    The whole process was smooth and smooth, and it was done in less than a cup of tea. After the person was dragged away, the scene was quiet, and most of the people who came to sign up looked at Feng Yan with yearning in their eyes.

    And Yuanyuan watched from behind, not only stared in a daze, but also heard someone whispering.

    "As expected of Senior Sister Feng Yan, so handsome."

    "It would be great if I could be half as good as Senior Sister Feng Yan."

    Yuanyuan tilted her head as she listened.

    She also thought Feng Yan was extremely handsome.

    After dealing with the turmoil below, Feng Yan returned to her seat, and when she looked the other way, she saw Yuanyuan with a round body, looking at her with bright eyes.

    Feng Yan was startled.

    Just as she was about to force herself to look away, Yuanyuan walked up to her with small steps because she was too excited.

    In the end, he still took to heart what Zhan Ziyu said about not making trouble.

    Yuanyuan just sat next to Feng Yan, her fluffy face showed a very rare solemnity and holiness.

    Of course, the so-called solemnity and sanctity are only rendered by the setting sun, giving the hair a layer of golden light, giving it a soft and clean color.

    ...

    The affairs of the cultivation world became busy almost day and night. After one day, the queue finally bottomed out, and the deadline for registration was also reached.

    The next day is the formal assessment.

    That day Yuanyuan woke up very early for no reason.

    Maybe she was also infected by such a lively atmosphere. When she woke up early in the morning and saw Ji Moyu standing outside the door, Yuanyuan threw herself on Ji Moyu with a "wow".

    "Xianzun Xianzun~ Yuanyuan also wants to go down to play today~"

    The little beast became more lively than before, and got closer to Ji Moyu, rubbing against Ji Moyu stickily.

    As soon as Ji Moyu raised her hand, Yuanyuan was lifted by invisible spiritual power and fell into Ji Moyu's arms.

    She was used to the way Ji Moyu hugged her like this, she moved her round ears, followed Ji Moyu's line of sight, and looked at Daoxia.

    Ji Moyu said: "Yuanyuan can go to play if she wants to, as long as she is happy."

    Immortal Venerable obviously has a cold and ruthless appearance, with empty brows and eyes, but as soon as these words come out, no matter how cold and desolate his face is, there will be more Three points of gentleness.

    Yuanyuan was young, so she didn't notice this at all, and only cheered.

    "Okay!"

    Then she climbed down from Ji Moyu's body again, her legs seemed to be naturally shorter than others, and she climbed up and down with a naive appearance.

    Yuanyuan bid farewell to Ji Moyu in a childish voice.

    "Goodbye Xianzun~ Yuanyuan will be back on time!"

    She said very happily, and with a movement of her little tail, she embedded a low-grade spirit stone in the groove of the teleportation array, and the soft little beast disappeared from the island.

    There is no one in the head hall today, only Ling Xiao, a beast, is sitting by the stone table.

    He laughed when he saw Yuanyuan approaching.

    "I knew you would come, and the immortal asked me to watch you today."

    Knowing that she was under guard, Yuanyuan didn't care, she walked to Ling Xiao's side in small steps, and spoke energetically.

    "Ling Xiao, Yuanyuan is going to go to the assessment!"

    "Okay, I'll take you there."

    Ling Xiao stood up with a smile, looking at Yuanyuan's smile full of love.

    Yuanyuan didn't want to hug her, so she let her go by herself, and Ling Xiao deliberately slowed down to let Yuanyuan follow him.

    It's the first stage of the entrance examination.

    It's just the stairs to the Qingyun Palace. Although the formation is set up, it's actually not a big deal, but it is called the ladder of climbing to heaven by others, which means that if you climb this section of stairs, you can climb to the sky.

    Although this title is exaggerated, it is enough to show Qing Yunzong's status in everyone's hearts.

    The exam has already started at this time.

    The faster one has reached the third of the ladder.

    Naturally, the people in the front line focused their attention, and as soon as Yuanyuan arrived, they heard a burst of exclamation.

    Looking carefully, it turned out that the boy who was ranked second just jumped forward three steps and surpassed the girl who was ranked first.

    But Yuanyuan didn't understand these things, she didn't even understand the rules of the assessment, she didn't understand anything, and she was quite happy to watch it.

    She said to Ling Xiao: "Ling Xiao, they are walking so slowly~ they are not as fast as Yuanyuan."

    Ling Xiao laughed when he heard this, and explained to her, "There is a gravity array here, but it is not as easy as the usual road "

    Even if Yuanyuan understood what she just said, she couldn't understand it, so she nodded in a daze.

    They are here, one is graceful and the other is fluffy and cute, usually attracting attention, but today few people look at them, and Feng Yan finally got some free time, so she saw Yuanyuan and Ling Xiao in the crowd at a glance.

    Walked over slowly.

    Feng Yan touched Yuanyuan's head familiarly.

    "Did Yuanyuan come to play today?"

    "Yeah, the immortal said that Yuanyuan can play casually."

    While talking, Yuanyuan glanced at the ladder with her small eyes, and only realized when she sat down. Afterwards, I realized that my stomach was rumbling.

    The whole group was stunned for a moment, pitifully, and said to Feng Yan: "Come down with Yuanyuan, I forgot to eat." Feng Yan was

    silent for a rare moment when she heard this, and then said: "Otherwise, uncle, go help Yuanyuan Bring pots of milk? I can't get away here."

    That's how it is with cubs, it's troublesome.

    When Ling Xiao heard the words, he just smiled helplessly, nodded and agreed, and walked back while agreeing.

    And Yuanyuan stayed here, but only for a while, a little disciple ran over and said to Feng Yan out of breath: "Master, the master is calling you."

    Feng Yan was stunned, looked at Yuanyuan, and said: " Yuanyuan and elder sister will go find the head of the sect together."

    Who would have thought that Yuanyuan shook her head, it was rare to be willful, "Yuanyuan wants to take the exam~"

    Although there is nothing famous about it, there are disciples watching from the sidelines and onlookers Passers-by, their mood swings made Yuanyuan feel that they were very happy, so she also became happy.

    She likes it here and wants to stay longer.

    "This..."

    Feng Yan was in trouble, and looked at Yuanyuan with some hesitation.

    Now Yuanyuan is only seven months old, although she is very sensible and well-behaved, but today there is a mix of fish and dragons, she is not at ease to leave Yuanyuan here by herself.

    While hesitating, he heard a male voice with a smile.

    "You go, Yuanyuan is here, I'll take it with you."

    It was Qi Sinian's voice.

    Feng Yan looked up and saw that it was the Seventh Elder.

    She knew earlier that the Seventh Elder had met Yuanyuan several times. Although she didn't know how the Seventh Elder felt about Yuanyuan, she was still an elder of the sect and would definitely not do anything to hurt Yuanyuan.

    So I also let go of my heart.

    "Then trouble the Seventh Elder, I'll be back in a while."

    "Go and go."

    During the process of their conversation, Yuanyuan kept watching, and now that the conversation was fruitful, Yuanyuan happily turned to Feng Yan. Waving his hand, he said with extra effort: "Yuanyuan will obediently wait for Sister Feng Yan to come back!"

    But after saying this, Qi Sinian tapped Yuanyuan's head with his index finger before he got a response.

    "Is Yuanyuan happy?"

    He asked without thinking, but Qi Sinian smiled clearly, but his eyes were full of meaning.

    Yuanyuan didn't notice it at all, and nodded happily, "Happy."

    "Just be happy."

    Qi Sinian said, turning his fingertips, pointing to those who were still tirelessly climbing the ladder.

    He was obviously smiling, but his black eyes were cold and emotionless.

    "Looking at those people, Yuanyuan climbed very strenuously. It is said that the formation above not only used gravity, but also set pressure. The higher you go, the heavier the pressure." After speaking, she looked at Yuanyuan with a confused face

    . , apparently did not understand what he said.

    It's just that the little milk voice was confused and asked: "Coercion, is that the one that Sister Feng Yan used yesterday? That person couldn't stand up immediately."

    What happened yesterday was obviously impressive to Xiaoshou.

    When Qi Sinian heard Yuanyuan's description, he was stunned for a moment, then nodded, and slowed down his voice.

    "Yeah, it's fun, why don't Yuanyuan go to the front and try it."

    Hearing this, Yuanyuan's little meaty claws moved.

    "Is it okay for Yuanyuan?"

    She was obviously very moved by this proposal, and Zhan Ziyu told her not to make trouble yesterday, but today no one told her not to make trouble, and the immortal told Yuanyuan that she just wanted to be happy.

    Seeing the little beast's ears move, looking eager to try, Qi Sinian curled his lips.

    "It's just that everyone else climbed up from the bottom, and Yuanyuan also climbed up from the bottom."

    Yuanyuan was even happier when she got permission.

    "Okay!"

    Seeing Xiaotuanzi heading towards the foot of the mountain excitedly, Qi Sinian followed behind him slowly, smiling comfortably.

    The matter of Yuanyuan's cultivation was kept a secret, but as an elder, even if he couldn't see the spiritual power in Yuanyuan's body, he could still feel that Yuanyuan was cultivating.

    Asking Yuanyuan to climb the ladder is not to make her look ugly. Anyway, it is normal for the cubs of the spirit beast to be ignorant, and they are the pets of the immortals. As long as they don't hinder others, others naturally dare not have opinions on her.

    I'm just curious about Yuanyuan's strength, and want to see how far Yuanyuan can climb.

    When Xiaotuanzi followed the crowd up the stairs, few people noticed her.

    Yuanyuan is not in a hurry to walk, she is seven months old now, her walking is not staggering, but it is not natural and smooth, sometimes her movements still look a little clumsy.

    She's not used to walking fast either.

    Mixing in the crowd, the big head turned around, looking around.

    At the beginning, the people in the same group had different expressions, those who were nervous, scared, and resolute, all pursed their lips and walked up.

    As for Yuanyuan, maybe it was because the pressure was too light at the beginning, she didn't feel it at all, although she walked slowly, she took small steps, and the speed didn't slow down like others.

    Gradually stand out from the crowd.

    Until someone finally saw the small black and white dumpling mixed in, he opened his eyes wide and directed the people around him to look over.

    "What is that?"

    "An alien beast?"

    "Like the beast that asked about the immortal ceremony before."

    "Could it be the immortal pet?"

    "Why are you here?"

    At this time, Feng Yan had just returned from work, and arrived Yuanyuan was not seen at the original position, only Qi Sinian who was standing there, staring at the ladder with deep eyes.

    Before she could ask where Yuanyuan was, she heard an exclamation.

    Following Qi Sinian's line of sight, he saw the black and white fluffy balls at a glance.

    Her size is definitely not inconspicuous among humans.

    In addition, the white hair is similar to the color of the steps, so she was not discovered until she walked from the crowd gathering place at the back to the middle row, and there were a little less people.

    As soon as it was discovered, there was a commotion.

    Feng Yan was startled, and subconsciously asked: "How did Yuanyuan get there?"

    But she quickly realized that she turned her head to look at Qi Sinian, with a little less respect in her eyes and a little more sternness, "Seventh Elder, it was you who instigated Yuanyuan went up?"

    Seeing Feng Yan's reaction, Qi Sinian smiled, "Don't look like I'm going to hurt her, I'm just curious how high she can climb."

    Speaking of this, Qi Sinian went to Yuanyuan again. Take a look over there.

    Seeing the little beast's head turn left and right, she sat down with a puff under the watchful eyes of everyone. She was obviously far away, and at first glance she could only see her two dark circles.

    But Qi Sinian abruptly saw confusion on Yuanyuan's face.

    But the little beast sat there and didn't move, it seemed to stop there.

    Qi Sinian looked away in disappointment.

    "It's okay to get to this place."

    After all, she has only practiced for less than a month, so she really can't expect too much from her.

    Being able to climb to this position, although still at the bottom of the ladder, can be regarded as a malleable talent.

    Feng Yan's expression turned cold, "If you do this, people will criticize Yuanyuan. It's not right."

    But Qi Sinian said, "What did the three disciples of the Ninth Elder say in the Sect Leader Hall? Oh yes, It's harmless."

    After speaking, Qi Sinian laughed.

    Yuanyuan is young, so even if something is wrong, it doesn't hurt.

    And many people who paid attention to Yuanyuan for the first time also gasped at this time.

    "I thought how powerful the immortal spirit pet is, but now it seems that it is nothing more than that."

    "It only appeared in the cultivation world a month ago, and it was still a cub. If you think about it, even if you have been practicing before, it hasn't been practicing for long , to be able to climb here, I seriously consider it pretty good."

    "But the higher the bloodline of the spirit beast, the higher the realm when it was born, like Yuanyuan, it is clearly a low-level bloodline, and the inherited realm is also very small."

    Just as one person said, It is necessary to discuss understanding.

    At this moment, the Sect Leader stood on the supervisory platform suspended in the air, and also saw Yuanyuan's figure, raising his eyebrows.

    Puzzled: "Why is Yuanyuan here?"

    Then he figured it out, maybe it was normal for Yuanyuan to appear there. place.

    But the Immortal Venerable is tyrannical and seldom abides by the rules in normal times, and he would never tell Yuanyuan such things.

    Just when everyone thought that Yuanyuan was weak and could no longer climb up, Yuanyuan stood up slowly again, her front paws firmly landed on the upper step.

    The author has something to say:

    there is another update tonight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
2.4K 113 10
Choi Risa transmigrated into her favorite series novel, the 'Saintess' Tale'. A villainess like other stories? Nope. A cannon fodder? Not that eithe...
18.4K 249 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...
1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...