Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 14

889 16 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 14 Feng Yan blames herself

    The magic weapon Ji Moyu made for Yuanyuan not only has a powerful defense function, but also stores a touch of his own spiritual consciousness. When Yuanyuan is hurt, he can protect Yuanyuan.

    It's just that he didn't expect that this divine sense would be used so quickly.

    After dealing with the demons, Ji Moyu turned his head, and the ruthlessness between his brows melted like ice and snow.

    He looked at Feng Yan who bowed her head and blamed herself, "Don't worry, the cultivation of the demon clan is two realms higher than yours, so you can't protect Yuanyuan all the time." Yuanyuan was still in Feng Yan's arms, blinking her

    eyes Ah blink, thinking about what Ji Moyu said about dissipating with the wind, and thinking about the demons.

    After a while, he subconsciously shrank his neck again.

    Hindsight perceived a little danger.

    The round eyes looked at the place where the demons disappeared before looking at the immortal.

    The voice was rarely as lively as usual.

    "Xianzun..."

    She didn't know what to say, but she also noticed that there seemed to be something that couldn't make her so happy.

    The phantom of the Immortal Venerable looked at Yuanyuan, and then the condensed expression gradually softened, "Aren't you out to play today? Go and play, just don't leave your sister Feng Yan's sight." Seeing Ji Moyu's normal expression, Yuanyuan collapsed

    briefly My nerves relaxed.

    "Okay~"

    Ji Moyu's phantom disappeared, Yuanyuan could see clearly this time, she put back the jade she was wearing, and lowered her head to look at the jade.

    Knowing that Feng Yan patted her head, she said, "Let's go find those two sisters." "

    Yeah."

    During Yujian's flight, Yuanyuan kept looking at the prosperous scenery of Qingcheng below her feet.

    After a while, he suddenly said, "Yuanyuan just now, is she going to die?"

    She realized later, why the phantom of the Immortal Venerable suddenly appeared just now, and why Feng Yan blamed herself for not being optimistic about her.

    It seemed that it was because she was in danger that her expression changed.

    Feng Yan paused, and said: "No, Yuanyuan is still standing here properly." Yuanyuan

    thought of it and said, "He asked Yuanyuan if she was the immortal's spiritual pet, and then her nails became It's so long."

    These are all magical scenes that Yuanyuan has never seen before.

    At this time, Feng Yan's whereabouts were gradually falling, and it was also belatedly. Yuanyuan found that everyone here was not wearing clothes with less fabric like she had seen before.

    If you take a closer look, it is completely unfamiliar, a scene you have never seen before.

    Yuanyuan was rarely depressed, and now she was no longer excited when she saw the new scene.

    When Feng Yan heard Yuanyuan's words, she paused for a moment, but didn't speak, she just fell in front of her junior sister who was waiting for them, her expression was habitually tense because she had something on her mind.

    "Elder Sister, we've already fixed it here, can we go back?"

    Seeing Feng Yan's expression no longer relaxed, the first junior sister subconsciously tensed up just like Feng Yan.

    Looking at Yuanyuan again, she also looked sullen, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

    Feng Yan nodded lightly, "I'm fine too, let's go."

    After finishing speaking, she took Yuanyuan to take the lead to leave, but the junior sister remembered that Feng Yan was obviously in a good mood, and Yuanyuan was also lively and cute, so she hesitated, She opened her mouth and asked, "Master, did something happen?"

    Feng Yan was taken aback, and subconsciously wanted to say nothing happened.

    But Yuanyuan was quite depressed, and she didn't feel very happy when the milk sound came out.

    "Yuanyuan and Sister Feng Yan met a demon just now, and

    she is a bad demon." After saying this, as if she had ended her depression, she froze her head, and even her two furry ears froze.

    "Yuanyuan made Sister Feng Yan unhappy, but Yuanyuan will definitely not make Sister Feng Yan unhappy next time."

    She tilted her head and thought for a while, then turned around with her little butt twisted, her tail moved, and she slapped her face Buried in Feng Yan's neck.

    The fluffy face rubbed against the sticker.

    "Sister Feng Yan posted it, don't be unhappy~"

    After the operation, not only Feng Yan was stunned, but even the two junior sisters were also stunned.

    But when she regained her senses, Feng Yan's mood really improved, and as she touched Yuanyuan's head, the seriousness between her brows faded away.

    "Yuanyuan too, Yuanyuan should be happy too."

    Seeing that Feng Yan's expression was no longer so unfriendly to strangers, she was somewhat surprised when she thought about what Yuanyuan said, and turned into worry.

    "Did Senior Sister repel that demon? Did you encounter any danger? Were you injured?"

    After Sanlian asked, even Yuanyuan didn't know how to answer in a daze.

    But Feng Yan heard the concern in the words, and her brows relaxed, "I didn't repel it, the immortal left a sense on Yuanyuan's body, and I didn't encounter any danger, it's just..." Speaking of this, Feng

    Yan After a pause, "It's because of my negligence that the demon took advantage of it."

    Feng Yan blamed herself for not protecting Yuanyuan well, so she let go of her emotions just now, because recalling what happened before, It became dull again.

    Seeing that Feng Yan was unhappy again, Yuanyuan was a little at a loss, and touched Feng Yan's face with her fleshy front paw, trying to make her happy.

    But after the two junior sisters understood the reason of the incident, they glanced at each other.

    "Senior sister, don't blame yourself. If you can meet Yuanyuan under your nose, then the level of magic must be higher than yours. It's not your fault." "

    Yuanyuan made you happier, she doesn't care about it , Sister, don't trap yourself."

    The two junior sisters are also the disciples of the deacon elders, and they have had a lot of contact with Feng Yan. Although they didn't communicate deeply in the past, they both saw Feng Yan's ability in their eyes and admired her very much.

    There has always been more than enough admiration but not enough intimacy, because Feng Yan is too cold and serious, and doesn't know how to strike up a conversation.

    But because of Yuanyuan, the two junior sisters saw the softness under Feng Yan's appearance, so they dared to speak to Feng Yan.

    Yuanyuan looked at her junior sister, then at Feng Yan.

    She knew a thing or two about what the two of them said, and after thinking about it, she learned to say: "Senior sister, don't trap yourself, Yuanyuan doesn't care." The

    cub's voice pretended to be mature, so cute that it made people laugh.

    Feng Yan couldn't help curling her lips.

    Squeezing Yuanyuan's chubby face, she said to the two junior sisters: "Thank you for your comfort, today's business has been done, it's rare to come down, do you want to go around more?"

    She is not a person who stands still, if Yes, it can't be the reputation of the first person of the younger generation.

    The feelings just now and the previous lessons were buried in her heart, and she will definitely not let Yuanyuan be taken away under her nose next time.

    It was also the first time for Yuanyuan to come here, so she couldn't let her rush back to Zong without even seeing Qingcheng's appearance clearly.

    When the two junior sisters heard that they could go around more, they laughed very happily and cheered, "Thank you, senior sister!"

    Yuanyuan also cheered, "Thank you, sister Feng Yan!"

    She had obviously recovered from her depression.

    Looking at it, Feng Yan felt soft in her heart, and loved Yuanyuan more and more.

    Qingyun Sect disciples can be seen from time to time in Qingcheng. All young people, even disciples from the outer sect, can straighten their backs and be respected by others.

    The group strolled around for a while, Feng Yan asked Yuanyuan, "Do you like Qingyun Sect?"

    Yuanyuan nodded fiercely, "Yuanyuan likes it."

    At the same time, in Qingyun Sect, the Great Elder and the young Seventh Elder stood together in the deacon hall.

    The Seventh Elder looked at the First Elder and smiled, but it wasn't a kind smile.

    "The great elder has not been loved by his disciples all year round, have you ever thought that it is your own problem?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
78.1K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
49.5K 736 66
Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female star of the whole network two thousand y...
28.6K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...