Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

Af Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... Mere

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 9

1.1K 21 0
Af Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9 Look at the scenery of Qingyun Sect

    Yuanyuan: "#@¥...The head of the door, the head of the door rubbed his face."

    Being covered, she couldn't breathe well, and Yuanyuan complained angrily. Only when she broke free from her hand did she heave a sigh of relief.

    Quite scared.

    "Yuanyuan almost died."

    "Pfft..."

    Hearing the laughter, Yuanyuan looked at Feng Yan in a daze, and saw the rare cheerful smile on Feng Yan's face. Laugh and get angry.

    Just when Feng Yan noticed Yuanyuan's gaze and slowly withdrew her smile, she saw Yuanyuan roll off the stone table and moved to her side to hug her leg.

    Feng Yan looked down, and saw Yuanyuan's face buried in her skirt, she could only see Yuanyuan's head, and her cheerfully moving ears, and heard Yuanyuan's joyful voice.

    "Sister Feng Yan smiles, it's pretty, Yuanyuan likes Sister Feng Yan's smile."

    Because she was happy, this little milk's voice drifted up and down, it was really cute.

    Feng Yan was taken aback, and slightly pursed her lips, "Then I will smile at Yuanyuan more often."

    She was used to hugging Yuanyuan, so now she hugged her, and her other hand was still free to touch Yuanyuan's butt. head.

    "Immortal Master Yuanyuan seems to be reassuring to give it to you, but you can't keep looking at her."

    The headmaster looked at Yuanyuan, and Feng Yan heard the words, and said, "Recently, my disciples have few things to do, so I take some time to take care of her." It's still possible, master, don't worry, the disciple will definitely not delay the cultivation."

    Feng Yan is now in the middle stage of the Nascent Soul, although after the recovery of the spiritual energy, it has already formed a grand scene where there are many golden cores like dogs, and the Nascent Soul is walking all over the ground, but With Feng Yan's age, it is not difficult to be the champion among the younger generation.

    She won the first place in the Xianmen Grand Competition, which was also expected by everyone.

    The head of the sect was not worried about Feng Yan's cultivation.

    What's more, Feng Yan pushed herself too hard in the past, it's better to relax now.

    Then he said: "The Immortal Gate Grand Competition has just ended, so you don't have to rush to practice. It just so happens that Yuanyuan hasn't had a good look at our Qingyun Sect, so you can take her to have a look." Feng Yan moved her eyes and nodded

    , "Okay."

    Yuanyuan looked at Feng Yan, then at the head of the house, and then at Ling Xiao. She was very happy when she heard that she was going out to have a look.

    "Yuanyuan wants to go out to play~"

    But, won't the head and Ling Xiao go?

    Yuanyuan glanced at Ling Xiao again, and there was a slight longing in her small eyes.

    "Yuanyuan wants Ling Xiao to fly with Yuanyuan on his back."

    But while saying that, she still hugged Feng Yan and didn't let go. After confirming the target, she didn't even give it to the master from the corner of her eye.

    The head of the sect didn't care about Yuanyuan at first, but right now, there are two people and two beasts in the backyard, and he is the only one who has been completely ignored. Ling Xiao, it's not impossible to play with Yuanyuan together."

    Yuanyuan's eyes brightened, "Is it possible?"

    The headmaster was about to nod, but Feng Yan coughed lightly, "Master, you still need to talk to everyone in the afternoon. The elders have a meeting, so I'm afraid there won't be time."

    The head: "..."

    He didn't say anything, but Yuanyuan nodded seriously, "Since the head has something to do, Yuanyuan, Sister Feng Yan and Ling Xiao Xiao will go play together."

    There was no regret in the words.

    The head of the sect obviously doesn't care about this little bastard like Yuanyuan, but with Yuanyuan like this, he feels a little uncomfortable.

    With a stinky face, "Okay, Ah Yan, let's take Yuanyuan to play."

    Yuanyuan cheered, sat on Ling Xiao, was hugged by Feng Yan, and happily left the head hall.

    Qingyunzong is large, with several spiritual veins and many hills. At first glance, it seems to be endless.

    Each elder and sect leader have their own floating islands, under the floating islands are peaks, each elder manages one peak, Qingyun Sect has ten peaks.

    Some sects in the realm of comprehension specialize in one sect, while others, like Qingyun Sect, have attainments in alchemy, formation and talismans, weapon refining, cultivation and other aspects.

    The main peak is under the head of the island, law enforcement lectures and other things are held on the main peak, but there are teleportation arrays between the peaks, and it is very convenient to come and go.

    The first place Feng Yan brought Yuanyuan to was outside the Qingyun Hall on the main peak. This is the largest hall for hospitality in the entire sect. Except for law enforcement disciples, few people come here on weekdays.

    But the advantage of being here is that you can overlook the entire layout of Qing Yunzong.

    Feng Yan introduced to Yuanyuan one by one, "That is under the jurisdiction of the Great Elder. The Great Elder is Danxiu, but he is also very good at fighting! He also serves as the law enforcement elder. It can be said that he is the most respected existence in the whole sect besides the head of the sect. .”

    Speaking of the Great Elder, Yuanyuan blinked her eyes.

    "Great elder, fierce, hit your claws."

    Feng Yan and Ling Xiao were stunned for a moment when these words came out, and then Feng Yan smiled, "Yuanyuan still remembers."

    Yuanyuan nodded, "Yuanyuan hurts, But he was healed by the Great Elder again."

    Feng Yan looked at Yuanyuan's appearance, although the little guy remembered this incident, he obviously didn't hold any grudges, as he spoke at this time, his appearance was also leisurely.

    She obviously likes Qingyunzong's landscape.

    And these peaks have the scene of each peak, Yuanyuan looks at this and then that, it can be regarded as dizzying.

    Until Ling Xiao took them out of Qingyun Palace.

    Let’s go to see the main peak first. The first stop is Xingrentang. Xingrentang is a place to receive commissions and instructions, as well as experience and team formation. Every disciple of Qingyun Sect will come here almost before going out.

    There are many people in Xing Ren Tang, Ling Xiao has become a pedestrian Xing here, he and Feng Yan take Yuanyuan, and people say hello wherever they go.

    "Elder Sister, Uncle Ling Xiao."

    And lying on Ling Xiao's shoulder at this time, the one who attracted the most attention was Yuanyuan. She was looking around at this time. Although she was not big, she was quite conspicuous when Ling Xiao looked at the thin and weak figure.

    There are many outer disciples in Xingrentang, or disciples who are over a hundred years old, have never seen Yuanyuan.

    But the legend of Yuanyuan has long been spread throughout the Qingyun School and even the entire cultivation world, and her arrival inevitably caused a lot of discussion.

    Yuanyuan's ears moved, she heard someone whispering.

    "This little beast is said to be called a panda, and it looks very cute."

    So the short tail swayed involuntarily, showing a little joy on the small expression.

    "How cute is it? Appearance is not enough to eat. Improving strength is important, but this little beast has no aura. It's not as good as a pheasant that hasn't developed its intelligence." Yuanyuan listened, her ears stopped moving, and her tail didn't

    wag up.

    Although she is young, she can understand and compare.

    But soon, Yuanyuan became stunned, snorted, and yelled at the person who said this.

    "Yuanyuan is great!"

    What Yuanyuan said caught the attention of Feng Yan and Ling Xiao, and they looked at the outer disciple who was stared at by Yuanyuan.

    The disciple's face immediately turned red, "I didn't say anything bad about the panda."

    Yuanyuan nodded, "You didn't say anything bad about Yuanyuan."

    She didn't think it was a bad thing, after all, she didn't know what the pheasant was doing. Well, I just feel unhappy to hear that, that's why she said that she is great, and she doesn't need to compare with pheasants.

    Hearing Yuanyuan's words, Feng Yan nodded and stopped looking at that disciple.

    Then as soon as she turned around, Yuanyuan heard the disciple muttering, "Are the cubs' voices so cute?"

    Yuanyuan snorted inwardly.

    Obviously round and cute.

    There are many people in Xingrentang, and Yuanyuan also likes the environment with many people, or she doesn't see many people in the environment, so she likes it very much.

    As he was walking, a small female voice suddenly appeared.

    The petite beast master looked at Feng Yan with a blushing face, and said, "Big sister, can I pet this little beast?" When asked

    suddenly, Feng Yan froze for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Yuanyuan.

    Yuanyuan was very happy, and said almost without thinking: "Yes."

    So Feng Yan nodded, "Yuanyuan said yes."

    The female cultivator trotted to Yuanyuan's side, blushing excitedly, while tentatively touching her. The fluffy claws hanging round and round on the upper side chattered happily.

    "Is it called Yuanyuan? It's so cute. I like it so much. I'll watch it during the lectures these two days. I was beaten by the elder yesterday. Does Yuanyuan hurt?" Yuanyuan replied crisply

    : "Yuanyuan doesn't hurt!"

    I was taken aback by the sudden milk voice, and after a while, the nun covered her mouth after realizing it, and she was very pleasantly surprised.

    "Yuanyuan can talk, it's amazing, Yuanyuan is awesome!"

    Maybe because she is a monk who is a beast master, she is especially good at pleasing cubs, chatting with Yuanyuan is a joy, Feng Yan Seeing Yuanyuan's happy look, she pursed her lower lip, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    And with the first one, other monks who liked Yuanyuan's appearance soon came over and said something to each of them.

    "Can I touch it?"

    "I want to touch it too!"

    "Add me."

    After Yuanyuan vaguely agreed one by one, a circle of people surrounded them soon, and many disciples Excitedly want to pet Yuanyuan, and then talk to it.

    It was the first time that so many people surrounded Feng Yan. On weekdays, everyone really respected her more than being close to her. Although they greeted her politely when they met, they never greeted her intimately.

    Feng Yan felt that these were nothing, but being surrounded in the middle made her feel the enthusiasm of Qing Yunzong's disciples.

    Fortunately, everyone was rational and enthusiastic, but no one crowded, let alone made Yuanyuan feel uncomfortable.

    It's just that there were too many people scratching their heads, Yuanyuan almost always squinted her eyes and never opened them.

    The expression on Mao's face was particularly comfortable.

    But suddenly, there was a majestic voice from the ground.

    "What are you doing?"

    All the happy disciples were calmed down, and then subconsciously dispersed.

    This is the voice of the Great Elder.

    No matter how daring a disciple of Qingyun Sect was, none dared to make a mistake in front of the Great Elder.

    Xingrentang soon became quiet.

    The crowd dispersed, Yuanyuan slowly opened her eyes, she didn't realize what happened for a while, until the surroundings were silent, she saw the face of the Great Elder, and realized what was going on belatedly.

    In other words, she knew a little about the current situation, but not much.

    Raising one front paw slowly, she said softly: "Elder, fierce!"

    All the disciples: "!"

    There are not a few disciples who have touched Yuanyuan just now, so many people can hear Yuanyuan speak , a moment of tension is unavoidable at this time.

    Yuanyuan like this is provoking the majesty of the Great Elder.

    As expected, the Great Elder's gaze was fixed on Yuanyuan, and he frowned immediately.

    "I thought it was who caused such a commotion, it turned out to be you."

    After the words fell, the tense strings of everyone collapsed again.

    The round face is plump.

    "It's Yuanyuan."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.8K 117 9
the title explains all. Edit from december 12, 2023: This is a very old book I made when I was 1 or 2 years younger, so im sorry if its cringe.
894 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
2.1K 50 8
The fourth anniversary of love is the same as in previous years. Ye Chen and his girlfriend "Han Youchu" first had a candlelight dinner, then watched...
2.2K 56 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...