Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Intro

2.4K 39 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Title: 熊猫幼崽在修真界当团宠 | Panda Cubs Became Group Pets in the Cultivation World
Author: 渡紫

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eyes for the first time, Yuanyuan saw the solemn-faced, immortal-looking, cold-clothed immortal in white clothes, confusedly mistook him for a breeder, and softly embraced the immortal's thigh.

On this day, at the Ceremony of Asking the Immortals, the only immortal in the Three Realms was standing on a high platform, and was approached by an unknown strange beast without any aura, and hugged his thigh.

On the first day Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she became famous all over the world.

... Yuanyuan became the spiritual pet of the immortal, and a spiritual pet without aura should have been unable to move an inch in the sect.

For example, the strictest elder in the sect dismissed Yuanyuan. But one day the disciples saw that the elder smiled into a chrysanthemum with an old face, coaxing the fluffy cub. "Come Yuanyuan and the Great Elder. Outside the Great Elder's hall, there are the most precious purple jade bamboo shoots."

Seeing the Immortal Venerable as the supreme master, he snorted heavily, "There has never been anything without aura in my sect. !"

Two weeks later, the head apprentice saw the head holding Yuanyuan in his arms, teasing it with a small dried fish.

The extremely proud elder sister stroked Yuanyuan's silk-like hair, intending to challenge the majesty of the immortal. "Come to Yuanyuan to talk to Senior Sister. Senior Sister promises to treat Yuanyuan well and not let others say a bad word about Yuanyuan."

As a fairy pet (mascot of the sect), Yuanyuan can move freely in the sect, but anyone can You can touch it, which makes Yuanyuan quite distressed.

Until one day Yuanyuan transformed into a three-year-old milk doll. Everyone: "?! Transformation stage monster?"

Yuanyuan's status has greatly increased, and everyone has to respectfully call her little venerable.

Later, the demons invaded, and Yuanyuan, who had always been a mascot in the sect, turned into a real body and rolled out of the sect's barrier.

Standing in front of the demon army, her round body was pitiful and small. No one could have imagined how tragic her death would be.

Unexpectedly, in the next second, a golden light suddenly appeared, and a large area of ​​demons fell, and Yuanyuan's milk voice spread throughout the audience. "Da, Daga wants peace, the immortal said, you can't fight~"

On that day, the spirit beast named Panda was ranked first on the list of mythical beasts.

Content tags: Adorable pets Search keywords: Protagonist: ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
53.8K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
2.2K 56 6
After four years of love, Ye Fan proposed to his girlfriend Lin Ruoxue on her birthday after graduating from college. Lin Ruoxue: "Xiao Fan, you can'...