Tensura: One-shots and Storie...

Por The_Inferior

Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For... M谩s

(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part2)
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part3)
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man (part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part3)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part4)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part5)
(Story#3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part2)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part3)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part5)
(Special story#1): My Delinquent (part1)
(Special story#2): Messiah's Love(part1 revised)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part6)

(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom

2.2K 47 41
Por The_Inferior

Subtitle; Rimuru X Hinata

___________________________________

Hinata Sakaguchi, a girl with family problems who are always in disarray, like her father who has a gambling addiction and always beats her mother every time he comes home.

Hinata's countless attempts to protect her mother and try to make things right always in vain and unappreciated by her own mother.

In her mother's eyes, all of Hinata's attempts at help and protection were meaningless and it does nothing but make the situation even worse. As a result, she was always neglected by her own mother as if she did not exist.

Her mother's actions truly broke her heart.

It really made her so miserable and depressed that she didn't want to attend school for more than a month which made her grades drop.

Well, now you know...

Know, that is the story of her bitter self. Until one day, she meets him....again. Him, with bluish hair and golden eyes came to illuminate and color her dark and colorless life back.

⪨∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘⪩

It all started:

In a place that looked like a classroom, appeared a student dressed in a boy's school uniform with long sparkling bluish hair, a pair of charming golden eyes and a very stunning beauty with yet, a very temptingly handsome face, while also putting on a stressed and worried facial expression.

Holding a piece of white chalk and writing on a chalkboard that was full of sentences "I, Rimuru Tempest, promise not to eat food while the teacher is teaching in front.", that beautifully written and organized.

His name is Rimuru Tempest, judging by his name alone he is a foreigner. He moved from a foreign country to Japan since he was a 6-year-old boy and enrolled in elementary school there.

His relationship with Hinata was that she was his childhood friend and coincidentally his classmate since they were the same age. He used to love and care for Hinata as a best friend, but now Rimuru has become the person she loves most, her lover and boyfriend.

He was always by her side, came when she was most needed, accompanied her when she was lonely and faithfully listened to all her troubles. Today, he and Hinata were supposed to promise a date.

But unfortunately....

Right now, he is being punished by doing a writing lines punishment on the chalkboard by his teacher Shizue for sneakily eating snacks during class time at the back desk.

And he felt anxious and desperate to finish his writing lines quickly so that he could catch up with the time to pick Hinata up at her house.

After a few minutes later, he finally finished his punishment and proceeded to the teacher's office so that he could apologize to his teacher by repeatedly bowing his head in apology, and promised not to do it again.

Which his teacher Shizue could only shake her head with a slight sigh and sincerely accept Rimuru's apology, by then caressing his head and saying that Rimuru can eat snacks but he should have told her first before eating, since Shizue knew that Rimuru was starving at that time.

Hearing that, Rimuru just kept his head down with a sense of regret and shame while nodding his head as a sign of approval of his teacher's advice.

After that, Rimuru rushed out of the teacher's office and ran to his class to get his bag and then went towards the school gate.

"Ah! I finally found you, Rimuru-senpai!"

However, before he could pass out of the school gate and out of the school grounds, his name was suddenly called by someone in a girlish voice.

Rimuru turned his head back to see who was calling him. She was a girl with long dark-ebony hair, a pair of bright blue eyes and a beautiful face that was able to take your breath away.

"Oh, Chloe-san"

Chloe O'Bell, is also a foreigner like Rimuru who moved from America to Japan for certain reasons and started school there. She is Rimuru's kouhai and is the most famous in her class for her beauty and intelligence above the ordinary.

"What do you do outside? Didn't your class time began?"

Asked Rimuru, while setting his shoulder strap bag back to a more comfortable shoulder position.

The reason why Rimuru asked so, this was because his school schedule and Chloe were very different from class time to the time to go home.

Chloe who heard it just put on a pouting face and held her waist with both hands.

"I think you're wrong, senpai. Actually, the school time is over and everyone has gone home."

Chloe protested.

Hearing the fact that he, Chloe and his teacher Shizue were the only ones left at school while everyone had gone home. It seems like he was desperate to finish his writing punishment that made him neglected and unaware of the trace of time.

Rimuru can't help but just stared dumbfounded at Chloe's face as their bodies felt the breeze and were illuminated by the rays of the evening sun.

"Anyway, I actually wait for you so that I can ask you something...."

Asked Chloe who broke the quiet and awkward situation.

Chloe suddenly held Rimuru's hand with both hands. Feeling one of his hands suddenly grabbed, Rimuru snap-back to reality and was shocked.

"E-eh.."

Rimuru stunned and slightly blushed, as he felt Chloe's soft skin.

"So umm...tomorrow I'm free...and I want to ask if you..."

Asked Chloe with a little red on his cheek but more red and clear than Rimuru.

"I want to ask if you...you.....if you.."

The same short question came out of her mouth again, as if she were so embarrassed to ask that to end with "you" at the end of her word.

"You..."

"If you..."

"Umm..you.."

"If you want..."

Nevertheless, this "you" speaking session has been around for a while until Rimuru himself stopped it, since he felt that he almost forgot about his dating schedule with Hinata.

"Whatever you ask I will hear it tomorrow, I promise, ok? Byeeee!"

Rimuru then rushed to leave, leaving Chloe who could almost mention the last part of her sentence.

"I WANT TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?!"

She shouted, and that was the last part of her word after finally managed to gather sufficient courage.

But unfortunately, Rimuru has left from there.

What a poor thing... Anyway, let's move to Rimuru.

≪─────•─────≫

As Rimuru ran from a residential alley to another alley, he suddenly had a flash of memory about how he met Hinata for the second time after their first meeting as children.

At that time, more precisely at cold night and torrential rain, Hinata was in a very broken hearted condition, soaking wet and full of tears standing in front of his house.

He with a kind and noble heart could no longer bear to see the condition of his childhood friend like that, he then sincerely allowed her to enter his house so that she could warm herself up.

She had nowhere else to go but him and that was the night Hinata confessed her feelings to Rimuru. In which case, he accepts her confession wholeheartedly if that will makes her calm down again and smile like she used to.

Since then, they have been in love and always there for each other. Whenever Rimuru was by her side and faithfully listened to her, she felt comfort and freedom for a while from all the pressures of life such as her family problems.

They both promised a date to each other but...

'Am I too late?'

He thought so, while staring at the horizon of the twilight sky and the sun about to set, indicating that it would be dark in a moment.

His legs that had been running since earlier began to slow down and soon after slowly turned into walking.

'Of course I'm late...our date... this was your first date with her... but you ruined it Rimuru!'

Thinking of hating himself, he lowered his head until his face was covered and hidden by his long front hair.

'I'll have to apologize to her tomorrow... even though she'll hate me....'

He thought regretfully and slowed his steps.

However, as he slowed down his footsteps, he suddenly heard the faint sound of someone's footsteps behind him.

He then quickly looked back....but he saw no one there...no one but an alleyway of a residential street with streetlights illuminating the dark behind him.

'I thought I was being followed...'

He thought staring intently.

If a normal person would be worried and scared right now but not for Rimuru, the reason is that he has become used to feeling wary if he is being followed since he was almost kidnapped from childhood because he was misunderstood as a beautiful girl...or an easy prey.

"Maybe it's just my feelings..."

He said with a hint of doubt in his tone.

'When Chloe-san held my hand earlier, I felt a look of murderous intent behind me at that moment...but from who?'

He thought for the last time before turning his face away and walking back towards the destination he had just set, which was his house since the day was already night.

However and unfortunately, before he was able to move even a single muscle, His head was suddenly hit by something hard and made of steel by someone.

His consciousness slowly began to fade but before he could pass out, he managed to see who had hit him. The person had short black hair just like someone he knew very well... that was all he could tell before everything went black.

❣━━━━━♡━━━━━❣

🍋🍋🍋

--\ This is my first time writing this "sour stuff"..so don't expect too much from me, ok? •_•/--

Somewhere, it was dark and there was only one light bulb that was shining in the middle of the room.

And under the light bulb was a person with long blue hair tied to a chair...and surprisingly he was naked.

Of course, he is Rimuru Tempest.

And it seems that he has started to wake up.

'Argh...my head...it hurts so bad..'

He thought so, as he groaned in pain.

Unfortunately, he couldn't hold his head that was still in pain because there was a chain that bound him.

'What the hell...where am I?'

He thought as he tried to loosen the chains... but failed in the end.

"Ugh... what's that smell..."

He muttered in disgusted, because he felt something like a warm liquid or a strange viscous solid and smelled, on his face.

--\Please don't ask where I found this picture..../--

"That's my love nectar~"

Suddenly, out of nowhere there was a seductive female voice answering him.

Rimuru quickly searched for the source or owner of the voice...and he found it. A pair of feminine eyes glowed in the dark, staring at him like a predator that had managed to capture her favourite prey. The person was a girl.

"W-who are you?"

He asked and completely forgot the words about the "woman's nectar".

"Oh Rimuru-daarin~, don't say that you have forgotten me? This girlfriend that you love THE MOST?"

She answered with a little irritation at Rimuru's question.

Hearing his spoiled nickname, he was shocked. No one ever knew that nickname except for one person which was...

"H-hinata?"

That is the answer.

The mysterious girl who has been hiding in the dark has finally revealed her face. With short blackish hair, a pair of brown eyes and a beautiful face that is above the usual beauty. And wearing a white striped shirt that used to be his but he gave her as a gift.

Indeed, she was his girlfriend Hinata Sakaguchi who was looking at him passionately and intently, with a seductive smile on her face.

"Hinata, I may not know what's going on but why all these chains binding me? And where's my clothes?"

He asked suddenly sensing something was wrong with Hinata.

"I only left you for one day and all those wretched girls tried to seduce you! You, who already belong to me!"

Hinata suddenly let out a hateful scream, gritting her teeth.

Not knowing what she meant, Rimuru then replied.

"I-is this about our date? If so, then I'm very-very sorry for being late...I was punished by Shizue-sensei. So Hinata...could you please untie me?"

That was his reply, because he felt that maybe this was his fault and the reason why Hinata was so angry.

"Oh Rimuru-daarin~, it's not your fault, it's just that you're a real eye-catcher and like a magnet that attracts those filthy wretched girls."

She said emphasizing her words "filthy wretched girl", then came close to Rimuru who was still tied up and....naked.

"But...but don't you worry~. I, as your true girlfriend and lover will clean all the filth on your body, which has been touched by the dirty hands of those filthy-wretched girls."

She added again in a seductive tone, while suddenly slowly unbuttoning her white shirt.

"H-hinata, w-w-what are you trying to do?"

Rimuru asked suddenly getting goose bumps.

But unfortunately, Hinata didn't listen and didn't want to give him a reply, she continued to take off her white shirt until surprisingly, her red lingerie was visible.

Rimuru who saw that could only blush madly while closing his eyes. But it failed, because Hinata who had finished undressing proceed to pounced on his lips and kissed him with passion.

Rimuru was so surprised by Hinata's bold action, he really didn't expect that to happen that his eyes widened. Hinata's tongue entered Rimuru's mouth and fiercely touching with his tongue and teeth. Licking all corners of his mouth, not a single one was missed.

As they kissed, Hinata let out a small moan in reaction as she pressed Rimuru's head with both hands in order to deepen the kiss between them.

'Is this Hinata I once knew?'

Rimuru was lost in thought, resignedly while narrowing his eyes.

Not long after, Hinata broke their kiss and a bridge of saliva was visible between their lips.

"H-hinata... please... I know it's my fault... so please.. stop it. You don't have to do this..."

He pleaded with his heavy breath.

Hinata just smiled sadistically when she saw Rimuru's aroused face and for her that reaction was indeed really adorable.

"No~! I have to clean all those filth from your body~..."

She protested while taking a few strands of his bluish hair and sniffing them hard.

'Ahn~ How fragrant~!'

She moaning in her thought, and at the same time sniffing it again. His scented hair was enough to make her aroused.

"Even though I also like and respect Shizue-sensei, but your very beautiful and fragrant hair is just for me! And always will be mine! I won't let the smell of someone else's hands be on this hair!"

She said again more loudly and put Rimuru's hair in her mouth. Sucking and coating every strand of his hair with her own saliva.

Soon, Hinata finished and moved to Rimuru's hand. She had loosened the chain a bit so he could stretch his hand out.

"This beautiful and warm hand was touched by that damn girl Chloe! Does she not know what it means not to mess with other people's property? Don't worry I'll clean it up for you~"

She said sharply holding Rimuru's hand that Chloe had touched at that time. Then, put his four fingers in her mouth and do the same thing as she had done to his hair which is to suck and cover it with her own saliva.

'So the look full of murderous intent at that time was actually from you, eh? Wait...so she's the one stalking and following me, huh? How sweet..I guess?'

He thought so.

With his hair and fingers drenched in Hinata's saliva, Rimuru could do nothing but just silent and let her do as she pleased while resisting the urge of lust... which is what he did until she noticed something.

"Oh dear? He's awake, isn't he~?"

She said, and suddenly touched "something" that had been visible for a long time and arose as a result of their kiss, sucking his hair and fingers session. With a straight shape, thick juicy, big and long standing majestically as the main sign of pride of a male. With so many titles from rod, thing, Rimuru junior, cock, penis and many more.

"H-hinata, wait! Do not touch it- Argh-!"

Rimuru tries to stop her before she goes any further with his cock, since he still thinks they are still students. But unfortunately, the tip of his cock felt an great and indescribable warmth and pleasure.

He looked down and saw that Hinata had completely swallowed half of his cock.

"H-h-hinata... stop it.."

He pleaded weakly, trying to hold back the pleasure.

Seeing Rimuru's cute face trying to hold back the pleasure of the blowjob, Hinata smiled lewdly even with Rimuru's cock in her mouth.

Hinata held Rimuru's waist, who was still sitting on the chair, then raised her head slightly and lowered it again while simultaneously sucking his cock. This process of sucking up and down lasts for several minutes.

'Why is she so good at this blowjob stuff?'

He thought in astonishment.

Enduring, until inside the room, was only full with the sound of violent sucking and licking as well as the sound of moaning mixed with the sound of echoing panting.

"Wait, Hinata!--Ahh!"

*SPLUUURRRT!*

Rimuru tried to hold on while panting but unfortunately failed in the end until he came deep inside Hinata's mouth. In response, Hinata slightly rolled her eyes backwards in shock.

After all his cum came out and squirted out into the deepest part of Hinata's mouth, Rimuru tried to catch his breath again with his face completely red.

Meanwhile, Hinata slowly pulled her head back and slowly removed Rimuru's cock in her mouth so that his semen did not spill out. Even though there were a few drops that spilled and fell from her mouth that was full of Rimuru's cum.

And then...

"*GULP!*"

A big gulping sound was released by Hinata who swallowed all of Rimuru's cum in one gulp.

"W-well...so are you satisfied now? I guess we....can stop this....now, right Hinata...?"

Rimuru said panting even though he was almost able to catch his breath. His vision was a little blurry as he lowered his head, very exhausted just because from the foreplay of blowjob.

However, the moment he looked back at Hinata. His eyes widened again.

Hinata had taken off her red lingerie and Rimuru clearly saw the legendary [Twin Mounts Fuji] before him.

"H-h-hinata, w-w-what are you doing? Please don't..."

He stuttered trying to stop himself from the sweet pull of lust...again.

"Although you said that, but your [Rimuru's junior] below said something else."

Hinata responded with a lewd smile as she pointed her finger at his cock which was awakened and aroused again.

"It seems that there is someone who doesn't want to be honest with his own body~"

She added again, while looking at Rimuru's frustrated face with a lewd look.

Hinata then quickly pounced on Rimuru and crashed her lips with his and kissed him for the second time. Slipping her own tongue into Rimuru's mouth again while stroking his cock...from down and up.

Feeling that it was enough, Hinata lifted her body facing Rimuru and then grabbed Rimuru's cock and directed it towards just below her vagina.

From the point of view, Rimuru could clearly see her drenched vagina dripping her love's nectar onto his cock.

"H..hinata, you-"

"Rimuru, I'm going to give you my first time..."

Rimuru tried to say something but was cut off by Hinata, panting.

Before Rimuru could say anything else, Hinata quickly slammed her waist which made his cock deep into her vagina.

"AHHHN~!"

Hinata moaned in pain and yet, in pleasure, blowing her gasping breath into the air. The same goes for Rimuru.

From Hinata's vagina a drop of blood flowed down Rimuru's cock. He had completely torn her hymen.

"Hinata? are you all right?!"

Rimuru asked worriedly, seeing his girlfriend wince in pain.

"Heh. It's a naive habit of yours to think about others but never think about yourself."

She replied and it was as if she had begun to calm down from all the passions that had been stirred up earlier.

With a face still grimacing in pain, Hinata raised her waist again and slammed her waist back down repeatedly.

"Why do you need to be close to other girls when you already have me?"

"I'm always a mess but you come and fix it again."

"Please just look at me alone..."

Those were the words that came out of her mouth accompanied by the sound of meat slapping which went from fast to slow....and soon stopped.

Honestly, Rimuru was also a little surprised why Hinata suddenly stopped and remained silent.

Not long after, Hinata then spoke up.

"Rimuru, am I not enough for you...?"

She asked, suddenly in a serious tone.

Rimuru was silent but when he suddenly heard a small sob, he didn't know what to do but try to see Hinata's face that was down.

With the one hand that Hinata had freed earlier, he held Hinata's right cheek and lifted her face up. And he saw....a scene that made his heart break.

Hinata sobbed, putting on the same face she had when he saw her in a broken hearted state at that time.

"I don't need money, wealth or anything... all I want is you by my side...! So please... please don't leave me alone... like how my mother did to me..."

She said and finally she couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. She fell and sobbed against Rimuru's chest.

Rimuru, who heard the truth, also felt sorry for her and at first he wanted to ask what she meant about what her mother had done to her, but he resisted the urge to ask that out.

He then hugged Hinata tightly with both of his arms that had been free since he had secretly untied the chain without Hinata knowing. The true reason is that he has had experience of being kidnapped.

"Didn't I promise you I'd never leave you alone? Remember our promise?"

Rimuru responded with sincerity and honesty, about the promise they both had made when Hinata first confessed her feelings to Rimuru that cold night.

"Really? You promise?"

Hinata asked again just to be sure, this time she raised her head and looked directly into Rimuru's golden eyes.

"Yes, I promise. After all, even though I'm surrounded by other beautiful girls, but in my eyes you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

He replied again with his sweet sentence, then wiped away the tears that were still on the edge of Hinata's eyelids.

"Oh sweet talker...your sweet mouth is indeed."

Answered Hinata resignedly accepting that her boyfriend's mouth was indeed as sweet as honey.

With both of them having forgiven each other, they were both silent and it was just a slightly awkward situation.

Until...

"S-so do you want to keep going?"

Hinata asked after that. With a different facial expression from earlier, earlier she was smiling lewdly but now she put on a shy face which Rimuru found cute to look at, as if Hinata was a shy maiden who had just been married.

But she is not a maiden anymore.

"Fine, but I will lead!"

Rimuru answered with a warm smile.

They were both still hugging and staring at each other with him still inside her. Hinata brought her face so close that Rimuru could feel Hinata's breathing starting to get heavy. Her face also turned red as well as Rimuru.

Their lips finally met but not like before which was full of coercion, but now with full of sensual love.

Their tongues touch and lick each other. At the same time, Rimuru held her breast and caressed it slowly, precisely in the nipple area.

And when the moment was right Rimuru then squeezed her breasts until Hinata let out a loud moan.

Not long after, the situation started to heat up until Rimuru finally moved his cock that was still inside Hinata. He slowly led Hinata's waist down and then up until Hinata herself did it.

The sound of meat slapping and Hinata's voice moaning in pleasure echoed in a room that Rimuru didn't even know where. As Hinata went up and down on Rimuru's cock, he then held her breasts that were swaying up and down following the rhythm of Hinata's waist movement.

Rimuru's cock was grinding inside Hinata's vagina until it had gone beyond her hymen and into her uterus. Hinata could only put on a frown full of pleasure.

And finally, Hinata felt that Rimuru's cock was throbbing inside her indicating that he wanted to come again. However before he came, Rimuru then asked.

"Hinata, is it alright if I come inside you?"

Rimuru asked desperately because he really wanted to come, with a bit of concern.

"♥︎Y-YESH! YESH! YESH! GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT IT INSIDE ME~! COME INSIDE ME~!!♥︎"

Hinata could no longer think of anything but wishing for Rimuru's seed to be inside her.

And so, Rimuru then grabbed Hinata's waist and sped up her up and down speed... faster...more faster...and faster until

*SPLUUUUUURRRRRT*

"AAAAAAHHHHHNNN~♥︎!!!"

And with that, Rimuru came inside and filled her womb with more of his semen than before until it nearly spilled out of her vagina. And at the same time, Hinata moaned so sexily that she arched her back, putting on the sweetest ahegao face that Rimuru had ever seen other than the hentai manga he had read.

After that, Hinata passed out because she felt so much pleasure that her mind went blank for a while. While for Rimuru he was a little disappointed because he wanted a third round... but well, what else can he do?

Rimuru got up from his seat and walked around the room and he finally stumbled upon his clothes that Hinata had hidden. He put on his pants while giving the naked Hinata his school uniform as a blanket to cover her.

Unbeknownst to him, he accidentally pressed a button on the wall. It's a light switch.

The lights suddenly turned on and it turned out that he and Hinata were actually in his large living room or rather, his home.

He then glanced at Hinata who was sleeping like a sleeping beauty, then thought something.

'Fortunately, we want to graduate soon...'

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

171K 5.9K 63
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
50.7K 1.2K 15
[Slow Update!] (Like painfully slow ;c) This story is just about Rimuru going on Adventures to another world's or maybe other anime? Pretty cringe...
42.5K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
56.7K 1.7K 15
As per request I have made Rimuru as the violet/purple primordial demon. I hope you enjoy. you can expect an update once a week maybe twice depending...